X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Executive Compensation

https://seekingalpha.com/filing/5476238

Re: 2020 Executive Compensation

Good info Docker, these morons are grossly overpaid in my way of thinking. They have their travel expenses paid to travel to Overland Park, as none of them live there, they commute weekly. Hawkins 72 thousand for a year of traveling home to Memphis on the weekend, he must be chartering a private plane. O'Connor retired as of April 12th, and Ware resigned on April 12th, and both are gonna be paid they're base salary of 500,000.00 a year for 18 months plus some stock. That's at least 3/4 of a million each, for what? Just to quit? Now they have named a new moron as president of Yellow that has only been with the company since November, with a half million dollar a year base and a 5 year stock plan worth 2million, according to they're latest sec filing .Oh and he got fired from Central Transport by Matty Moron, for not doing his job, and then the now new president of Yellow, sued for wrongful termination and wait for it, RACISM. Google Harris vs. Central Transport. I am admittedly a dumbass when it comes to computer skills as I don't know how to copy and paste(and have no interest in learning) but Yellow has become the latest officially WOKE company. When I went to work at Holland back in 1989 they did an extensive background check on you after you started your 30 day probation and there were people let go before they made the list as something came back on the check. I'm guessing Yellow management doesn't have to go through a check by the naming of the new President of Yellow. Anyway I am appalled how one minute the company is teetering on bankruptcy , and then they piss money away on management like drunken sailors. Where is the Govt. over site on its 700 million dollar investment? I'd like to have the 6 weeks vacation I would have if I still worked there but when I read this crap I'm glad I left.

Comment

They've always been great at pissing away money on management. They bought out Welch and Pierson's contracts 6 months before they expired,then gave them new ones with signing bonuses. They were both gone within a year,if I remember right,(I posted it at the time,didn't look it up,lol),and of course took what they were owed for the new contracts. And this was after they got a combined $16M in stock bonuses for the signing of the '14 contract,which we know included continued and added concessions. Only good thing is they didn't get nearly that much when they were able to cash them in,since the stock price continued to drop. There's ALWAYS $$ laying around for management,they just have to "find" it.
      Last edited by B'oink; 05-21-2021, 11:40 PM.

Comment

''The Company's outstanding 'debt' was $1.462 billion as of March 31,2021,an increase of $582.1 million compared to $879.9 million as of March 31,2020''

Yellow keeps kicking the can down the road with loans,bailouts,Union concessions,and consolidations all the while their corporate executives are 'bleeding' the company dry for as 'much' as they can,and for as 'long' as they can...this is old news,been going on for years,and not just at Yellow...They win,working class loses...always comes back to George Carlin...''It's One Big Club,and you AIN'T in it''

Comment

Working...
        X