Joe Biden's America.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Biden's America.

Well we all know that saying "big Brother is watching" but it seems now they are taking it to another level ... Text messages.. They are telling the big tech companies to monitor your text messaging to see if you say anything negative about the Chinese Coronavirus vaccines..What will it be next?? monitoring your conversations in your houses?? What happened to needing a warrant ?? But I think they are already monitoring our private text messages.. Had a buddy text me something a few weeks ago and within hours I was getting advertising for the item messaged on social media.. Nothing is private anymore..

Biden Regime to Monitor Private Communications, Calls on SMS Carriers to “Dispel Misinformation About Vaccines That is Sent Over Social Media and Text Messages”

The Biden regime is now calling on SMS carriers to “fact-check” text messages in an effort to stop ‘misinformation’ about the Covid-19 vaccine.

Last Tuesday White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said the Biden Administration will be sending goons door-to-door to harass unvaccinated Americans.

Biden confirmed that during his remarks last week and said his admin will focus on communities where vaccination rates are low.

“We need to go community-by-community, neighborhood-by-neighborhood, and oft times door-to-door, literally knocking on doors,” Biden said.

Now the Biden regime and its Democrat allies are going to monitor private communications to “dispel misinformation about vaccines that is sent over social media and text messages.”

Democrat goons are already attacking TPUSA’s Charlie Kirk for his messaging campaign around vaccine efforts.

“Organizations that are feeding misinformation and trying to mischaracterize this type of trusted-messenger work, I believe you are doing a disservice to the country and to the doctors, the faith leaders, community leaders, and others who are working to get people vaccinated, save lives, and help end this pandemic,” WH Covid response coordinator Jeff Zients said at a news conference last week.

Biden allied groups, including the Democratic National Committee, are also planning to engage fact-checkers more aggressively and work with SMS carriers to dispel misinformation about vaccines that is sent over social media and text messages. The goal is to ensure that people who may have difficulty getting a vaccination because of issues like transportation see those barriers lessened or removed entirely.

“We are steadfastly committed to keeping politics out of the effort to get every American vaccinated so that we can save lives and help our economy further recover,” White House spokesperson Kevin Munoz said. “When we see deliberate efforts to spread misinformation, we view that as an impediment to the country’s public health and will not shy away from calling that out.”

Charlie Kirk, the pro-Trump co-founder of the conservative student organization Turning Point USA, said on Fox last week that he was embarking on a “massive public relations campaign” around vaccination efforts, which he compared it to an “Apartheid-style open air hostage situation.” (Turning Point’s other founder, Bill Montgomery, died last year from coronavirus-related complications.)

Turning Point USA has also sent out SMS messages urging people to sign petitions on the topic. In one message, viewed by POLITICO, Kirk contends, “Biden is sending goons DOOR-TO-DOOR to make you take a Covid-19 vaccine. Sign the petition to: No medical raids in America.”

The rabid left already has complete control over the internet and censors social media posts and blog posts so it was a matter of time until they started censoring text messages.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...text-messages/

Re: Joe Biden's America.

These people are shameless,absolutely nothing is out of their playbook.Is this what you do when you claim that you are the majority ???.The lowest of the low,the party of spineless followers, lunatics and commie traders.

Comment

Navy Brass Focused More on Wokeness than Warfighting: GOP Report

The Navy’s top brass is more focused on wokeness and diversity training than on winning wars — leaving sailors feeling unprepared to face a 21st century conflict with China, according to a damning report commissioned by Republican lawmakers.

The report, commissioned by Republicans on the Senate and House Armed Services Committees, showed that since the end of the Cold War, the Navy has been drifting more towards a culture of careerism, political correctness, and risk aversion than actually training its sailors on how to fight and win.

The report, written by Marine Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Robert E. Schmidle and Navy Rear Adm. (Ret.) Mark Montgomery, found after 77 in-depth interviews with sailors of different ranks and jobs that their frustration with non-essential training was “overwhelming.”

The report said:

While programs to encourage diversity, human sex trafficking prevention, suicide prevention, sexual assault prevention, and others are appropriate, they come with a cost. The non-combat curricula consume Navy resources, clog inboxes, create administrative quagmires, and monopolize precious training time.

By weighing down sailors with non-combat related training and administrative burdens, both Congress and Navy leaders risk sending them into battle less prepared and less focused than their opponents.

One active duty lieutenant said in the report, “Sometimes I think we care more about whether we have enough diversity officers than if we’ll survive a fight with the Chinese navy.”

She added: “It’s criminal. They think my only value is as a black woman. But you cut our ship open with a missile and we’ll all bleed the same color.”

A recently retired senior enlisted leader also referenced the top brass’s focus on diversity training over basic operational skills.

“I guarantee you every unit in the Navy is up to speed on their diversity training. I’m sorry that I can’t say the same of their ship handling training,” he said.

Others attested to a Navy more focused on compliance training than warfighting.

“The Navy treats warfighting readiness as a compliance issue,” one career commander said. “You might even use the term compliance-centered warfare as opposed to adversary-centered warfare or warfighter-centered warfare.”

One career surface warfare officer said: “I’ve never heard anyone in any [congressional] testimony that I can think of that talks about actually winning. And so that’s not to absolve the Navy of its responsibility, but it’s just stunning to me.”

The report was ordered by Sen. Tom Cotton (AR), an Army veteran; Rep. Jim Banks (IN), a Navy reservist; Rep. Dan Crenshaw (TX), a Navy SEAL veteran; and Rep. Mike Gallagher (WI), a Marine veteran.

They commissioned the report after a series of major naval accidents, to include the deadly collision of two destroyers at sea, the surrender of a small craft to the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps in the Arabian Gulf, and a fire on the USS Bonhomme Richard in San Diego.

Both Cotton and Banks have grilled Navy leadership on diversity training in recent weeks. At one hearing, Cotton questioned why the Navy’s top officer put Ibram X. Kendi’s book How to Be an Antiracist on his recommended reading list for every sailor instead of a book on seafaring, given sailors’ limited time.

Chief of Naval Operations Adm. Mike Gilday defended his decision at the time, saying racism “is still a painful part of our culture.” He said:

In talking to sailors over the past year, it’s clearly obvious to me and others that the murder of George Floyd and the events surrounding that and the discussions in this country about racism which go back for years and years and years are still a painful part of our culture and that talking about them, understanding them is the best approach.

Banks said Tuesday in a statement to Breitbart News about the report:

This report doesn’t mince words. At a time when the Navy’s readiness is more critical than ever before, this report depicts a Navy leadership that’s distracted from the number one threat to American national security: The Chinese Communist Party. As China’s Navy exceeds ours in size, the U.S. Navy must be ready to face any threat. I look forward to implementing the recommendations of the report and refocusing our Navy on threats from China.

The report also criticized the Navy for overreacting to the news media.

It mentioned a specific incident where a master chief was disciplined after telling sailors to “clap like you’re at a strip club” during a visit to their ship by former Vice President Mike Pence. A reporter had overheard the remarks, prompting the master chief’s resignation after 30 years of service. The GOP report said:

The inability of senior Navy leaders to recognize that such a story was fleeting and trivial reinforced the perception that the Navy will not stand behind their own sailors when unfair or unfounded or, in this case, farcical stories make it to print. The trend has not gone unnoticed. It creates the impression in the lower ranks that Navy leaders are easily cowed by the press and will throw sailors to the wolves should their name appear in print. It further suggests a profound weakness in the senior rungs of the chain of command, advertising a critical vulnerability to sophisticated information operations conducted by foreign actors and all but inviting sailors with personal vendettas to leak damaging information.

The report also found a lack of resources and consistency in surface warfare training programs and a lack of commitment to surface ship maintenance. Before 2003, surface warfare officers attended weeks of hands-on and simulated training in a classroom, but after 2003, they were given 23 CDs. In addition, steaming days were dramatically reduced.

The report made several major recommendations. In addition to prioritizing warfighting, it recommended getting “politics and media out of the wardroom.”

“Renew the Navy’s noble tradition of remaining out of politics. Limit social media accounts and activities by Navy officials, discourage use of toxic platforms by sailors, remove all political and sociological topics from Professional Military Education and replace them with essential warfighting courseware. Modernize public affairs training,” it said.

Another recommendation was to:

Eliminate distractions. Institute a review to identify and reduce bureaucratic excess, nonessential communications, and unnecessary administrative burdens. Aim to create white space on calendars that can instead be used for training, doctrine, and warfighting fundamentals.

The report concluded with a warning — that a “major peer-level conflict” in the 21st Century will likely play out largely in the naval theaters of operations.

“Such a conflict will likely proceed swiftly and not permit significant time for organizational learning once it is underway. U.S. national security depends upon the surface Navy being an effective team. The most important step Navy leaders can take is to prioritize, above all else, warfighting and lethality,” it said.

“The sailors interviewed for this report do not believe the Navy prioritizes fighting and winning because Navy leaders do not talk about fighting and winning. … Unless changes are made, the Navy risks losing the next major conflict.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ng-gop-report/

Comment

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/cons...ry?id=78814848
        Thank You sleepy joe,must make all the leftist lunatics,Trump haters happy.
        Come on man,tell us how good your worthless president is for the working man ???

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
          https://abcnews.go.com/Business/cons...ry?id=78814848
          Thank You sleepy joe,must make all the leftist lunatics,Trump haters happy.
          Come on man,tell us how good your worthless president is for the working man ???
          Just wait till next months report comes out.. Remember it will have the $.16 cents savings for the July fourth weekend..

Comment

Only in Joe Biden's America can they get away with protesting social justice at the Olympics.. But Karma came back to bite them in the ass.. The US Women's Soccer team lost the opening round today 3-0 .. That loss comes after putting 44 straight wins..

Get Woke-Go Broke: US Women’s National Soccer Team Gets Skunked in 3-0 Loss to Sweden in Olympic Opening – Devastating Blow

Earlier this month several women from the US soccer team turned away from the US flag as 98-year-old WWII veteran Pete DuPré played the national anthem on a harmonica.

The US women’s soccer team was playing an exhibition game against Mexico in East Hartford, Connecticut in a pre-Olympic sendoff game before heading to Japan.

The video is included for all to see.

The US Soccer Federation then corrected former DNI Richard Grenell for posting on this outrageous act of disrespect by the angry soccer players.
            They said it wasn’t true.

Read more

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...unced-tourney/

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
              Only in Joe Biden's America can they get away with protesting social justice at the Olympics.. But Karma came back to bite them in the ass.. The US Women's Soccer team lost the opening round today 3-0 .. That loss comes after putting 44 straight wins..

Get Woke-Go Broke: US Women’s National Soccer Team Gets Skunked in 3-0 Loss to Sweden in Olympic Opening – Devastating Blow
              Some good replies...

And even better reply...

Comment

50,000 Illegal Aliens Who Crossed Border Released into US without Court Date – No Mandatory Vaccinations, No Contact Tracing

50,000 illegal aliens who recently crossed the border were released into the United States without a court date.

There’s no mandatory vaccinations and no contact tracing for these illegal aliens, but YOUR life is altered because of Covid restrictions/vaccine mandates.

The illegals were *told* to report to ICE, but according to Axios, only 13% have voluntarily shown up so far.

About 50,000 migrants who crossed the southern border illegally have now been released in the United States without a court date. Although they are told to report to an Immigration and Customs Enforcement office instead, just 13% have shown up so far, Axios has learned.

It’s unprecedented for agents to release migrants without an official notice to appear in court. Where it has occurred recently, migrants have instead been given a list of addresses and contacts for ICE offices across the country and told to report to one of them.
                By the numbers: Just 6,700 migrants who crossed between mid-March and mid-July showed up at ICE offices as of Monday, one source briefed on Department of Homeland Security data told Axios.

16,000 have not showed up and passed the 60-day reporting window they were given. That’s 2.4 no-shows for every one that has checked in.
                Another roughly 27,000 migrants who crossed and were released during the same time frame have yet to turn up, but remain within the 60-day window for reporting. One DHS official emphasized that nearly 70% of migrants are within the 60-day window or have reported to ICE.
                Meanwhile migrants continue to be released. Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-Texas) told Axios that as of Monday, 7,300 migrants in the Rio Grande Valley sector had been released during the past week without court dates.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ntact-tracing/

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                  50,000 Illegal Aliens Who Crossed Border Released into US without Court Date – No Mandatory Vaccinations, No Contact Tracing
                  And I am supposed to wear a mask,and get the so-called vaccination,so this asshat can dictate to me what I have to do.The Canadian border is closed to citizens but the south border is wide open!!!!! F/U sleepy joe and your sidekicks.

Comment

Isn't it great that leftists found a 'right to dignity' in the Constitution?

In the Supreme Court's landmark case Obergefell v. Hodges, Justice Kenney wrote the majority opinion ruling that same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry. He wrote, "They [same-sex couples] ask for equal dignity in the eyes of the law. The Constitution grants them that right." With those words, we now have a new right protected by the Constitution — a right to dignity. Of course, the word "dignity" doesn't actually appear in the Constitution. It must be emanating from the "we can do whatever the hell we want to" penumbra. Dignity sounds like a good thing. What could possibly go wrong?

Figuring out what "dignity" actually means in legal terms will require some scholarly thought. It does potentially cover a lot of territory. I find it undignified to clean up after my dog when we're out for a walk. Does that render the local ordinances requiring me to pick up his poop unconstitutional? I'm going to need a Supreme Court ruling on that. This may also mean that San Francisco's human excrement cleaners will be out of a job. But I'm sure they'll find something much more dignified to do.

This new "right" may also affect the travel industry. If I have a right to be treated with dignity, about 70% of the flight attendants I've encountered have violated my constitutional rights. Maybe I should start a class action lawsuit. How many people do you suppose would like to join that class? I think a refund of our airfare for each time our rights have been violated seems fair. Alternatively, a public apology from the offending flight attendants would be almost as good — but that would probably be undignified for them.

Brett Kavanaugh's rights were clearly violated during his confirmation hearings. Being treated like a common criminal on the basis of innuendo was certainly not being treated with dignity. I'm sure Vice President Cackles feels really bad about that now. She probably didn't know he had a right to dignity. Perhaps in his new position, "Party On" Kavanaugh can help flesh out the legal boundaries of this new right. As a victim of systemic disrespect, he has a unique perspective on the issue. As a victim, his opinion is unquestionable — so it's fitting that he's a Supreme Court justice.

As usual, California is at the forefront of societal evolution. They are way ahead of the rest of us rubes on this whole dignity thing. They're already discussing codifying it into state laws and regulations. The California legislature is currently working on a law to provide menstrual products to boys at public schools. As AB-367 states, "access to menstrual products is a basic human right and is vital to ensuring the health, dignity, and full participation of all Californians in public life." Someone with foresight finally noticed that it's undignified for boys to not have equal access to tampon-dispensers. They'll probably have to follow up this law with some additional legislation to make sure high school and college boys don't do anything undignified with those free tampons they'll have in abundance.

The court will undoubtedly be providing further refinement of this "right" in future rulings. The definition of dignity is "the state or quality of being worthy of honor or respect." That may mean that "honor" and "respect" are additional rights emanating from the penumbra of dignity. If so, that puts me in a bind. I've been disrespecting President Asterisk (oops, did it again) for the past eight months. I hope the DOJ doesn't find out. I sunburn too easily to spend the rest of my life at Guantanamo.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...stitution.html
                    Hmm... the "right to dignity"... you learn something new everyday...

Just wait till all the jailbirds around the country hear about that one.

Comment

Recipe for disaster… An epidemic of madness followed by a virus pandemic and the media fanning the flames. Yes sir… we have all the ingredients… God… guns and country zealots… critical race theory… systemic racism… wokeness… white supremacy… insurrectionists… homophobes… xenophobia and now the anti maskers and anti vaxxers. Forgive me if I forgot to mention a couple but hell… there’s so many and after all… I am an uneducated deplorable. It’s no wonder why all these people are going mad and the media is in a frenzy to expose them all.

Here’s what we have here in America today…

MASS PSYCHOSIS - How an Entire Population Becomes MENTALLY ILL

'The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduce them. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim. An individual in a crowd is a grain of sand amid other grains of sand, which the wind stirs up at will.' - ― Gustave Le Bon

A mass psychosis is an epidemic of madness and it occurs when a large portion of a society loses touch with reality and descends into delusions. ... Two examples of mass psychoses are the American and European witch hunts 16th and 17th centuries and the rise of totalitarianism in the 20th century

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/56714.htm
                      And here’s a prime example of that loss with reality that is inflicting many Americans today …

Can Joe Biden make America great again?

His skills as a fixer are finely honed – but they cannot restore a pre-Trump normality. As president, Biden’s private self, shadowed by loss, must come into its own

Every year after 1975, Joe Biden, his second wife Jill, his sons Beau and Hunter and their growing families, would gather for Thanksgiving on Nantucket island off Cape Cod. Part of the annual ritual was that the Bidens would take a photograph of themselves in front of a quaint old house in the traditional New England style that stood above the dunes on their favourite beach. In November 2014, when Biden was serving as Barack Obama’s vice-president, he found, where the house should have been, an empty space marked out by yellow police tape. The building, he wrote in his memoir Promise Me, Dad had “finally run out of safe ground and run out of time; it had been swept out into the Atlantic”. This absence haunted him. On his return to Washington, Biden “kept seeing the little … house, undermined by the powerful indifference of nature and the inevitability of time, no longer able to hold its ground; I could almost hear the sharp crack as its moorings failed, could envisage the tide as it washed in and out, pulling at it relentlessly and remorselessly until it was adrift on the water, then swallowed up by the sea.”

If Biden were to write this now, it would read as a heavy-handed political metaphor. He is about to fulfil an ambition that has driven him for half a century by assuming the presidency of the United States.But he arrives to find that great office a ruin, with police tape all around it. Donald Trump’s demented last days have washed away the illusion of the US as a stable, settled democracy. On 6 January, a date that will live long in American infamy, all the entitled rage of the white nativism that Trump has channelled finally burst through the seawalls that protected the illusion of a healthy, functioning republic. The polity escaped complete inundation, but the breach is gaping.

Yet Biden, in 2014, was not thinking of the collapsing house as an image of American politics. It troubled him, rather, as a token of the fragility of human existence. Has there been, at least since Abraham Lincoln, an American president so melancholy? One so inclined to view the world through the lens, not just of history, but of eternity? The impulse comes with the territory of Biden’s Irish Catholicism, its fatalistic view of this earthly existence as, in the words of the rosary, a “valley of tears”. This is, as Biden sees it, “the Irishness of life”.

The culture wars that have racked America, and the flags waved during the assault on the Capitol that said “Jesus is My Savior, Trump is My President”, make it too easy to see the Republicans as religious zealots and the Democrats as rational secularists. Too easy, therefore, to miss the most obvious thing about Biden: his religious sense of mission. In his speech accepting the Democratic party’s nomination for the presidency he evoked “a battle for the soul of this nation”. He conjured Trump as a malign demiurge who has “cloaked America in darkness”, plunged the country into “this season of darkness”, and written “this chapter of American darkness”. He promised to be “an ally of the light, not of the darkness”.

Biden has to create a bold departure from the hollow promises of the American dream and towards a new, real equality. The current conservative image of the American polity is as a solid house unfortunately invaded by a boor, who took possession of it for four years and wrecked the joint. It is time to call in the restorers: Joe Biden & Co.

You don’t try to rebuild on land that has been washed away. You move elsewhere. In his own mad, intuitive way, Trump has already done this for his followers. He no longer even pretends to occupy the terrain of democracy. He has built his own new piece of real estate in which the US is a demagogic despotism, wholly owned by himself and his family. Even after the deadly debacle of 6 January, a huge part of the American polity is content to up sticks and follow him there. Biden has to create an equal and opposite space, with an equally bold departure, away from the hollow promises of the American dream and towards a new awakening of real equality. He has, after all, little to lose, not just in the political sense of having no second term to win, but in the personal one of having already endured so much loss. He has the paradoxical freedom of knowing that nothing that lies ahead of him is likely to be as bad as what lies behind him. In that freedom lies the possibility of a courage adequate to the fight he has promised to engage in – a relentless struggle for America’s soul.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/20...ca-great-again
                      That’s right… and whose face is at the center of all these illusions and the pretend president in these trying times… the most incoherent and delusional of them all. How's that for the blind leading the blind?

Comment

Biden to Bring in 30K Afghans. Americans Left Behind Won’t Be Prioritized in Evacuation

Now that the Taliban have defeated the U.S. puppet government in Afghanistan, President Biden is about to compound the error of President George W. Bush — who began the ill-fated adventure in the graveyard of empires — with two more. First, Biden plans to import 30,000 Afghans and put them on military bases in Texas and Wisconsin. From there, of course, they’ll fan out into the heartland. But that’s not the worst of it. He will not prioritize the evacuation of remaining Americans. So yet another predictable U.S. foreign policy debacle leads to what could become a major problem: the importation of Islamic refugees who, if they don’t become radicalized and learn to hate the country, might have children who do. What acts of “homegrown” terror will happen one can only imagine.

Move Aside, Americans

Breitbart’s headline called the policy for what it is: “America Last.” That’s been Biden’s immigration policy in permitting an invasion that will overwhelm Americans at home; why not extend it to Americans serving their country abroad?

Fox News’s Jacqui Heinrich reported the development yesterday after the Taliban took Kabul, the capital. “The Department of Defense is preparing to immediately house thousands of Afghan refugees on American military installations,” Heinrich reported:

Documents obtained by Fox News show DoD plans to potentially relocate up to 30,000 Afghan SIV applicants into the United States in the immediate future. “The situation in Afghanistan may lead to DoS [Department of State] allowing Afghan SIV applicants to be moved to temporary housing locations while still being vetted for parolee status” the document reads. The bases include Fort McCoy in Wisconsin and Fort Bliss in Texas.
                        Special Immigrant Visas are for foreigners who work for the United States government. You’d think Texans would have their hands full with Latin American “refugees,” but in any event Biden’s Pentagon is preparing to import enough Afghans to fill Helena, Montana. ”We want to have the capacity to get up to several thousand immediately, and want to be prepared for the potential of tens of thousands,” Pentagon Spokesperson John Kirby told Heinrich. “Bliss and McCoy have the capability right now — and what’s advantageous is with a little bit of work, they could increase their capacity in very short order.” Biden had said “the law doesn’t allow that to happen.”

America Last

Bringing in what could be thousands of trouble-makers, or perhaps, hundreds of sleeper terrorists, is bad enough. But Biden plans to ensure they get here before Americans do, Heinrich reported. “Once we get more airlift out of Kabul, we’re going to put as many people on those planes as we can. There will be a mix, not just American citizens, but perhaps some Afghan SIV applicants as well,” the Pentagon’s Kirby said. “We’re going to focus on getting people out of the country, then sorting it out at the next stop. It’s not going to be just Americans first, then SIV applicants. We’re going to focus on getting as many folks out as we can.” The incoming horde of tribal Muslims will enter the country not only under Special Immigrant Visas reserved for Afghans who worked for the United States, but also P visas reserved for athletes and entertainers, Heinrich reported:

The State Department will determine who is sent forward — the job of the military is to find facilities and infrastructure for refugees to sleep and receive food and medical care during processing. The Pentagon is working closely with the State Department to find overseas and possibly domestic processing locations for additional Afghan refugees who do not qualify for SIV status, falling instead under P-2 and P-1 visas.
                        https://thenewamerican.com/biden-to-...in-evacuation/

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                          Biden to Bring in 30K Afghans. Americans Left Behind Won’t Be Prioritized in Evacuation

Now that the Taliban have defeated the U.S. puppet government in Afghanistan, President Biden is about to compound the error of President George W. Bush — who began the ill-fated adventure in the graveyard of empires — with two more. First, Biden plans to import 30,000 Afghans and put them on military bases in Texas and Wisconsin. From there, of course, they’ll fan out into the heartland. But that’s not the worst of it. He will not prioritize the evacuation of remaining Americans. So yet another predictable U.S. foreign policy debacle leads to what could become a major problem: the importation of Islamic refugees who, if they don’t become radicalized and learn to hate the country, might have children who do. What acts of “homegrown” terror will happen one can only imagine.

Move Aside, Americans

Breitbart’s headline called the policy for what it is: “America Last.” That’s been Biden’s immigration policy in permitting an invasion that will overwhelm Americans at home; why not extend it to Americans serving their country abroad?

Fox News’s Jacqui Heinrich reported the development yesterday after the Taliban took Kabul, the capital. “The Department of Defense is preparing to immediately house thousands of Afghan refugees on American military installations,” Heinrich reported:

Special Immigrant Visas are for foreigners who work for the United States government. You’d think Texans would have their hands full with Latin American “refugees,” but in any event Biden’s Pentagon is preparing to import enough Afghans to fill Helena, Montana. ”We want to have the capacity to get up to several thousand immediately, and want to be prepared for the potential of tens of thousands,” Pentagon Spokesperson John Kirby told Heinrich. “Bliss and McCoy have the capability right now — and what’s advantageous is with a little bit of work, they could increase their capacity in very short order.” Biden had said “the law doesn’t allow that to happen.”

America Last

Bringing in what could be thousands of trouble-makers, or perhaps, hundreds of sleeper terrorists, is bad enough. But Biden plans to ensure they get here before Americans do, Heinrich reported. “Once we get more airlift out of Kabul, we’re going to put as many people on those planes as we can. There will be a mix, not just American citizens, but perhaps some Afghan SIV applicants as well,” the Pentagon’s Kirby said. “We’re going to focus on getting people out of the country, then sorting it out at the next stop. It’s not going to be just Americans first, then SIV applicants. We’re going to focus on getting as many folks out as we can.” The incoming horde of tribal Muslims will enter the country not only under Special Immigrant Visas reserved for Afghans who worked for the United States, but also P visas reserved for athletes and entertainers, Heinrich reported:

https://thenewamerican.com/biden-to-...in-evacuation/
                          Biden has made a mess out of Afghanistan.. These people who worked for the US government have a target on their back along with their families... I would like to ask my liberal friends who voted for Joe Biden because they hated Trump, do you miss the mean tweets yet??

Comment

Trump Responds to Joe Biden’s Afghanistan Speech

Donald Trump responded to Joe Biden’s disingenuous Afghanistan speech on Monday.

Biden delivered the worst speech ever, said he stands by his decision to hastily withdraw from Afghanistan and admitted it ‘unfolded more quickly that he anticipated.’

After blaming everyone under the sun (including Trump), Biden quickly took off as reporters shouted questions.

Joe Biden made sure to focus his speech on whether or not the US should be in an endless war in Afghanistan and purposely avoided talking about his disastrous withdrawal.

Trump responded to Biden’s speech: “It’s not that we left Afghanistan. It’s the grossly incompetent way we left!”

According to reports, Joe Biden overruled his own military leaders on the withdrawal.

‘…Five U.S. officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, told Reuters that weeks before the Washington-backed Afghan government collapsed, the U.S. military wanted a bigger role in helping to evacuate Afghans at risk because they worked for the United States. The officials believe that a more orderly withdrawal would have been likely.’

“We could have done a lot more to help. The administration waited too long,” a military official said.

Just like Barack Obama said, “Never underestimate Joe’s ability to f*ck things up.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...nistan-speech/

Comment

Sean Hannity: “Tonight as We Speak There Are Approximately 10,000 Americans That Are Still at Kabul’s International Airport” (VIDEO)

Sean Hannity on his show tonight mentioned that approximately 10,000 Americans are left stranded at the airport in Kabul Afghanistan.

They can’t get out of the country.

Sean Hannity: “Tonight as we speak there are approximately 10,000 Americans that are still at Kabul’s International Airport desperately attempting to flee the country. Joe, what are you doing? 6,000 US soldiers are in the process of reentering Afghanistan.”

Meanwhile, Joe Biden came out of hiding for a 16 minute speech and then went back on vacation.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...airport-video/

Comment

Working...
                              X