N/A

Default Re: The X is back

Quote Originally Posted by Docker View Post

Tell me… is it true that you run up to ring doorbells only to run away… lol
    No, never did.
    But if you and uman are having that problem, perhaps you could try
    one of these ringvideo doorbells.

https://ring.com/doorbell-cameras?ut...f799a5a2825011

That might help you , if they have one for those who prefer a back door entry.

Getting In The Groove Now.

Local Union
    Employer
    Ups

So are you telling us a actually had a doorbell installed on your back, for those special visitors? Strange. I'm thinking by your posts you may need help, professional help, psychiatric help ? Good luck and don't wait. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Old School... and proud!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Quote Originally Posted by unionman View Post
    Excrement-475, I don't remember you on this site, I just thought that was kinda random coming on here and playing ding dong ditch with our doorbell. And yes I was kinda disgusted by that rated x random rant, after all there are Women-you-children-you, and Union People-The Rest Of Us on this site. We aren't used to that kinda language.
    And these were the characteristics of this immature administrator all along… this site’s representative for all those years. Biased over moderation was his forte as an administrator and nothing but childish… perverted drivel as a regular member. That’s x475 in a nutshell… if he can’t control the conversation… he trashes it. He loves the site when he’s in charge of it and hates it when he’s not.

The funniest part is that the man actually thinks that he’s the belle of the ball… pun intended…

The X is back… really… lol

IMO… after all those years thinking he was the most highly regarded and influential figure on this site… he just fell to pieces when he found out he wasn’t… which his behavior ever since resigning as administrator when he didn’t get his way clearly indicates. Instead of either just walking away accepting irreconcilable differences with a site that he obviously enjoyed all those years or stay and give it an honest try … he chose to trash it. Then runs away after trashing it… only to now return and post this pitiful thread insinuating that childish and retaliatory “I told you so”.

Isn’t it funny how all the mods who used to post on a regular basis haven’t been posting much at all since the banned members were allowed back and the rules were relaxed to the point when they could no longer control the conversations… if that doesn’t speak volumes about which direction they want this site to go… nothing does… if you ask me. After all… x475 isn’t the only mod who rings that proverbial doorbell with trashy hateful posts and runs away.

This post say’s it all…

Quote Originally Posted by x475 View Post
    Hello , Brother and Sister Teamsters!
    I have returned from a short leave from TOL. It appears the merger of "Oldfoolteamsters" and
    TOL has been a resounding success. It's great to see how much this site
    has grown in a few short weeks. Simply amazing how many new members!
    Sure, the muledicksucker drove some members away but , hell, who needs them anyway? They
    didn't contribute nearly as much wisdom as the brainiacs from the old fool site.
    Congratulations on a job well done.
    Your brother always...X475
    That’s some attitude there… “Hell… who needs members anyway!!! “

Yep… that’s a great and loyal staff for you.

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

No, never did.
    But if you and uman are having that problem, perhaps you could try
    one of these ringvideo doorbells.

https://ring.com/doorbell-cameras?ut...f799a5a2825011

That might help you , if they have one for those who prefer a back door entry.
    Tell me... what do expect to accomplish with silly ridiculous postss like this? As a matter of fact... what do you expect to accomplish by posting this thread itself... besides the obvious... making you look even more perverted and asinine than you have been in the past... if that's even possible.

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Hello , Brother and Sister Teamsters!

I have returned from a short leave from TOL. It appears the merger of "Oldfoolteamsters" and
    TOL has been a resounding success. It's great to see how much this site
    has grown in a few short weeks. Simply amazing how many new members!
    Sure, the muledicksucker drove some members away but , hell, who needs them anyway? They
    didn't contribute nearly as much wisdom as the brainiacs from the old fool site.
    Congratulations on a job well done.

Your brother always...X475
    I thought you might have grown up a little in your absence and decided to come back and make an attempt to at least try and work things out for a change since you aren't able to rule this site with an iron fist anymore but it looks like I was wrong... hell... you weren't even able to last a week this time around.

I you do decide to return at a future date and start another thread in desperation like "The X is back again" ...

At the very least... think about this friendly advice and try being sensible and logical... then you won't find yourself already behind the eight ball at the very start...

So here's a couple of friendly tips from one Brother to another Brother in Need...

6. Likes unionman, crazy, 1484-1075 Liked this post
    no user title

Local Union
    Employer
    N/A

I thought you might have grown up a little in your absence and decided to come back and make an attempt to at least try and work things out for a change since you aren't able to rule this site with an iron fist anymore but it looks like I was wrong... hell... you weren't even able to last a week this time around.
    Not that its any of your damn business, but I took the last few days off all social media
    because of a death in my family.

So FUCK YOU , Docker.

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Not that its any of your damn business, but I took the last few days off all social media

So FUCK YOU , Docker.
    Sorry to hear that… my condolences for the loss to you and your family. But… that still doesn’t take away from the fact that you’re still the POS that felt the need to make a big deal of your return by posting a thread about how you are now back like you are some kind of TOL celebrity only to make a bold public statement denouncing this site and its former members.

And remember this… you are the one who boasted your return… not me! You’re also the one who has a past history of running away after making a fool of yourself as a regular member and as an administrator you just banned the members and deleted the threads and posts that made you look obtrusive and foolish. Let’s not also forget that you’re still the one who didn’t make an honest effort to make a go of things despite past differences after resigning as an administrator or at least have the moral fortitude to just gracefully bow out after vehemently disagreeing with the lifting of the prior bans and relaxed rules. But no… you decided to take the childish vindictive route instead… stay and trash the site as much as possible with your repugnant behavior. Anyone with half a brain can see that.

Now… are you going to be mature and reasonable or are you going to just continue being childish… perverted… foolish and unreasonable? And you can start by explaining why you didn’t have the fortitude to introduce yourself to Muler and speak up when you had the chance… only to trash him on his retirement thread before you outright deleted it on an internet forum? After all… you started this… so how about at least trying to make an effort to finish it. Or are you just going to continue posting meaningless drivel like you have been since your childish resignation?

Getting In The Groove Now.

Local Union
    Employer
    Ups

So FUCK YOU , Docker.
    I also I am sorry for your loss, but that's a little much don't you think. We don't have to be best friends on here but we can at least be civil. I was gone from the board for quite a while and I honestly don't remember you on here . Anyway I miss some of the people that used to post on here ,someone ask 2613 to come back, don't see much from YRC lifer around here anymore , miss his posts. I enjoy the Dockers posts on here they are informative and he seems to be kind of like an elephant he has a very long memory, most days I can't remember what I had for lunch. Why don't you post something positive on here let's start over.

no user title

Local Union
    Employer
    N/A

Sorry to hear that… my condolences for the loss to you and your family. But… that still doesn’t take away from the fact that you’re still the POS that felt the need to make a big deal of your return by posting a thread about how you are now back like you are some kind of TOL celebrity only to make a bold public statement denouncing this site and its former members.

And remember this… you are the one who boasted your return… not me! You’re also the one who has a past history of running away after making a fool of yourself as a regular member and as an administrator you just banned the members and deleted the threads and posts that made you look obtrusive and foolish. Let’s not also forget that you’re still the one who didn’t make an honest effort to make a go of things despite past differences after resigning as an administrator or at least have the moral fortitude to just gracefully bow out after vehemently disagreeing with the lifting of the prior bans and relaxed rules. But no… you decided to take the childish vindictive route instead… stay and trash the site as much as possible with your repugnant behavior. Anyone with half a brain can see that.

Now… are you going to be mature and reasonable or are you going to just continue being childish… perverted… foolish and unreasonable? And you can start by explaining why you didn’t have the fortitude to introduce yourself to Muler and speak up when you had the chance… only to trash him on his retirement thread before you outright deleted it on an internet forum? After all… you started this… so how about at least trying to make an effort to finish it. Or are you just going to continue posting meaningless drivel like you have been since your childish resignation?
    A one line offer of condolence, followed by nearly half a page of vain attempts to blame me for your total lack of judgement in your
    rush to attack me for being off line for a few hours. It really makes your condolence ring shallow and insincere.

no user title

Local Union
    Employer
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by unionman View Post
    I also I am sorry for your loss, but that's a little much don't you think. We don't have to be best friends on here but we can at least be civil. I was gone from the board for quite a while and I honestly don't remember you on here . Anyway I miss some of the people that used to post on here ,someone ask 2613 to come back, don't see much from YRC lifer around here anymore , miss his posts. I enjoy the Dockers posts on here they are informative and he seems to be kind of like an elephant he has a very long memory, most days I can't remember what I had for lunch. Why don't you post something positive on here let's start over.
    I was going to reply to this , but it makes no sense. Docker, you really need to proof read your eunuchs posts.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast