Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The X is back

Originally posted by Docker View Post
    I thought you might have grown up a little in your absence and decided to come back and make an attempt to at least try and work things out for a change since you aren't able to rule this site with an iron fist anymore but it looks like I was wrong... hell... you weren't even able to last a week this time around.
    Not that its any of your damn business, but I took the last few days off all social media
    because of a death in my family.

So FUCK YOU , Docker.

Comment

Originally posted by x475 View Post
      Not that its any of your damn business, but I took the last few days off all social media

So FUCK YOU , Docker.
      Sorry to hear that… my condolences for the loss to you and your family. But… that still doesn’t take away from the fact that you’re still the POS that felt the need to make a big deal of your return by posting a thread about how you are now back like you are some kind of TOL celebrity only to make a bold public statement denouncing this site and its former members.

And remember this… you are the one who boasted your return… not me! You’re also the one who has a past history of running away after making a fool of yourself as a regular member and as an administrator you just banned the members and deleted the threads and posts that made you look obtrusive and foolish. Let’s not also forget that you’re still the one who didn’t make an honest effort to make a go of things despite past differences after resigning as an administrator or at least have the moral fortitude to just gracefully bow out after vehemently disagreeing with the lifting of the prior bans and relaxed rules. But no… you decided to take the childish vindictive route instead… stay and trash the site as much as possible with your repugnant behavior. Anyone with half a brain can see that.

Now… are you going to be mature and reasonable or are you going to just continue being childish… perverted… foolish and unreasonable? And you can start by explaining why you didn’t have the fortitude to introduce yourself to Muler and speak up when you had the chance… only to trash him on his retirement thread before you outright deleted it on an internet forum? After all… you started this… so how about at least trying to make an effort to finish it. Or are you just going to continue posting meaningless drivel like you have been since your childish resignation?

Comment

So FUCK YOU , Docker.
        I also I am sorry for your loss, but that's a little much don't you think. We don't have to be best friends on here but we can at least be civil. I was gone from the board for quite a while and I honestly don't remember you on here . Anyway I miss some of the people that used to post on here ,someone ask 2613 to come back, don't see much from YRC lifer around here anymore , miss his posts. I enjoy the Dockers posts on here they are informative and he seems to be kind of like an elephant he has a very long memory, most days I can't remember what I had for lunch. Why don't you post something positive on here let's start over.

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
          Sorry to hear that… my condolences for the loss to you and your family. But… that still doesn’t take away from the fact that you’re still the POS that felt the need to make a big deal of your return by posting a thread about how you are now back like you are some kind of TOL celebrity only to make a bold public statement denouncing this site and its former members.

And remember this… you are the one who boasted your return… not me! You’re also the one who has a past history of running away after making a fool of yourself as a regular member and as an administrator you just banned the members and deleted the threads and posts that made you look obtrusive and foolish. Let’s not also forget that you’re still the one who didn’t make an honest effort to make a go of things despite past differences after resigning as an administrator or at least have the moral fortitude to just gracefully bow out after vehemently disagreeing with the lifting of the prior bans and relaxed rules. But no… you decided to take the childish vindictive route instead… stay and trash the site as much as possible with your repugnant behavior. Anyone with half a brain can see that.

Now… are you going to be mature and reasonable or are you going to just continue being childish… perverted… foolish and unreasonable? And you can start by explaining why you didn’t have the fortitude to introduce yourself to Muler and speak up when you had the chance… only to trash him on his retirement thread before you outright deleted it on an internet forum? After all… you started this… so how about at least trying to make an effort to finish it. Or are you just going to continue posting meaningless drivel like you have been since your childish resignation?
          A one line offer of condolence, followed by nearly half a page of vain attempts to blame me for your total lack of judgement in your
          rush to attack me for being off line for a few hours. It really makes your condolence ring shallow and insincere.

Comment

Originally posted by unionman View Post
            I also I am sorry for your loss, but that's a little much don't you think. We don't have to be best friends on here but we can at least be civil. I was gone from the board for quite a while and I honestly don't remember you on here . Anyway I miss some of the people that used to post on here ,someone ask 2613 to come back, don't see much from YRC lifer around here anymore , miss his posts. I enjoy the Dockers posts on here they are informative and he seems to be kind of like an elephant he has a very long memory, most days I can't remember what I had for lunch. Why don't you post something positive on here let's start over.
            I was going to reply to this , but it makes no sense. Docker, you really need to proof read your eunuchs posts.

Comment

A one line offer of condolence, followed by nearly half a page of vain attempts to blame me for your total lack of judgement in your
              rush to attack me for being off line for a few hours. It really makes your condolence ring shallow and insincere.
              Are you now trying to actually use a death in your own family as a means to get sympathy... now that's a new low... even for you. And I don't give a shit if you think I'm sincere or not... I said it and I meant it so I'll be damned if I'll beg you to try and make you believe that fact. I'm sorry but a death in a family sure as hell doesn't automatically transform an asshole into a gentlemen. How's that for shallow and insincere?

And by the way... you can't even tell the truth about something as simple and meaningless as how long you were offline because 4 days isn't even close to a few hours. Let me also inform you that if it were reversed and I had a death in the family and didn't post for a day... week or even month and you got on me for running away... I sure as hell wouldn't even give you the satisafaction of informing you to that fact because I would care less what you thought about my absence. But then again... I wouldn't of posted such a ridiculous thread boasting about my glorious return. How's that for my total lack of judgement?

I'll ask you once again... are you going to be mature and reasonable or are you going to just continue being childish… perverted… foolish and unreasonable? Or are you just going to continue posting meaningless drivel like you have been since your childish resignation because I'll be damned if I'm going to give you a bit of sympathy after you threw my sincere condolences right back in my face.?

Comment

I was going to reply to this , but it makes no sense. Docker, you really need to proof read your eunuchs posts.
                Another condolence shoved right back in the face of a member... talking about making no sense to a rational person... you truly are pitiful!

Comment

So now I know how to use the ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by unionman View Post
                    So now I know how to use the ignore list.
                    It's amusing to see that x475 gets more ridiculous every single time he comes back... lol

I know... that's hard to believe but somehow he manages to outdo himself each and every time.

He condemns members condolences because they're not long or sincere enough but yet is extremely proud to trash then delete a a 40 year plus Teamster Brother's retirement thread just because he wasn't man enough to tell the man what he thought of him when he had the chance to meet him in person.

Comment

Trying to change the subject so soon , dicker? Whats wrong? Did you realize your
                      lies wouldn't get you out of the jackpot your lies put you in?

You can spin , and lie , but everyone saw what you did.

LMAO...

Comment

Wow!
                        Nearly 8 hours since my last post,
                        and Docker hasn't lied about my absence again.

Comment

Trying to change the subject so soon , dicker? Whats wrong? Did you realize your
                          lies wouldn't get you out of the jackpot your lies put you in?
                          You can spin , and lie , but everyone saw what you did.
                          LMAO...
                          Trying to change the subject… just what kind of fantasy world are you living in? Just what subject are you talking about here anyway because here in the real world… the subject is about you being childish… perverted… foolish and unreasonable scumbag. You do know what thread you stumbled on… don’t you? Oh… that’s right… you have to… after all… you only post on one thread nowadays… the vain one you made about yourself. I guess that’s the only one important enough that your egocentric ass will partake. The x is back… lol

Sorry to inform you but that is the subject on this thread. But don’t worry your sorry… pitiful… insignificant ass over that one bit because I have no intention to try and take away your limelight.

Boy… you really said a mouthful there… “your lies wouldn't get you out of the jackpot your lies put you in”. I tell you what… since I obviously don’t live in a false reality… how about you explaining to me just what lies I told that evidently everyone saw but me? And by everyone… do you mean in the real world or your fantasy one? Did I lie when I said you ran away? Sorry… but you have a history of that… and if you don’t believe that… just look at the threads title that you… yourself stated. I don’t know how it is in that false reality of yours but here… in the real world… you sure as hell can’t be back if you never left. So… to wrap it up… these were the subjects you brought up so far in this boastful thread about the glorious x so far…

You wanted it to be unequivocally known to all that you are back and this site hasn’t flourished one bit in your absence. Check… so unionman must have been right when he said that nobody even noticed you were gone. Just remember this… it took years for you and your protégé to ravage this site so it will take time to restore it. But you know that… that’s why you stick around and post nothing but asinine drivel.

You also wanted it known that you think this site doesn’t need the members who left because they didn’t contribute much wisdom anyway. Check… Although… I don’t you why you used the word wisdom because you wouldn’t know wisdom if it came up and bit you on the ass. Oh… and by the way… just what do you contribute to this site?

You announced a death in your family… even though you considered it none of my business as the reason for your absence. Check… and yet… once again… and for the last time… I’m sorry to hear about your loss but I’ll be damned if I’ll let you use a devastating loss like that in the hopes just as a means for sympathy. I say that because you not only snubbed my condolence but another member as well… along with now playing it for all it’s worth which just goes to prove that fact. And for that… you should be ashamed of yourself.

I know… I bet you wish that you had an opportunity to get that finger on the ban button right about now… don’t you? Just think… with only two sweeps of that finger… your problems would be over right… first… ban… then delete.Your “one-two” solution that you could always rely on in the past when you made a fool of yourself.

And yet… once again I ask… are you going to be mature and reasonable or are you going to just continue being childish… perverted… foolish and unreasonable? And how about you try telling me where I changed the subject… spun things and lied in that twisted little mind of yours. I ask these questions knowing in advance that they will go unanswered just like all the numerous questions in the past.

Comment

Wow!
                            Posted at 4:00am... I see that you must be on one of your drinking binges again... what's the matter x... trying to drink all your problems away?

There... are you happy now... I finally lied... it wasn't 4:00am... it was 3:57am.

Or is it that you are so worried that you will be accused of running away again that you have to set your alarm clock in the wee hours of the morning just to make a post...

You truly are an insecure little man.

Comment

Wow!
                              I won't do this for anyone but since you went out of your way to plead for a little pity... here's some friendly advice... you wouldn't be so worried about people finding out about you being a coward if you weren't one. And you wouldn't be a coward if you would of just had the balls to tell Muler what you thought of him when you had a chance to meet him and if you would of just had the fortitude to answer all the embarrassing questions that were asked of you instead of just completely ignoring them as though they never existed. That... right there... not only makes you a coward... it makes you a childish coward.

Any foolish child can carry on a discussion by just ignoring the other persons replies while just posting meaningless drivel. After all... that's exactly what you taught you protege (fx)... and as you see... that's working out just about as good for him as it is for you... lol

Comment

This is so great! It's so hilarious seeing your slobbering rants , twisting words and
                                lying , to try and get out of the sh*t box that your own lies put you in.

Keep it up dock , we're enjoying watching you make an ass of yourself.

LMAO

Comment

Working...
                                X