Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The X is back

Originally posted by x475 View Post
    Not surprisingly , the dock , once again , refuses to engage in an honest discussion.
    I'll let my man Trump reply to that idiotic reply because he's used to dealing with those who have derangement syndrome issies... but instead of TDS... you have DDS (Docker Derangement Syndrome)...

Thanks for not keeping me waiting...

Originally posted by Docker View Post
    I’m curious as to see what you will come up with next… so far on this thread… you tried a veiled attempt to degrade this forum and its members… proudly made a sarcastic remark which implied how you screwed over Muler and his retirement thread when you were the admin… posted some nonsense about ring video doorbells… tried to generate sympathy as a reason for your absence which you then proceeded to play it for all it’s worth… spat another member’s condolence along with my own back in our face… accused me of trying to change the subject (I know… funny… isn’t it)… spewed accusations of unsubstantiated lies on my part which you knew damn well you couldn’t back up… threw in a couple of perverted replies just for good measure and let’s not forget your latest devious ploy… exploiting a past respected member which you could of cared less about just to try and prove some kind of point. Stay tuned because I will be explaining that in more detail in the next couple of posts…
    And now you can add deflection to that list… right out of the liberal playbook.

What Is Deflection? Psychology Explains This Defense Mechanism

Do you find yourself trying to hide the mistakes that you make or trying to push the blame for the things you do onto someone else? Maybe you find yourself doing this to protect yourself or to control someone else. It could be to appear better than you are, which can be considered a narcissistic trait, or it could be simply a coping strategy that you've learned or developed over time. Or, maybe you know someone who seems to have no problems placing anxiety or guilt on you. They seem to just practice denial, denial, denial, rather than taking any responsibility.

https://www.betterhelp.com/advice/ps...nse-mechanism/
    Now it’s time to try and prove that you’re not deflecting… so how about you telling me what you want to have an honest discussion about? After all… that’s what I’ve been trying to do since my return but all you have been doing this whole time was to reply with nothing but foolish… childish and perverted drivel. And if you don’t believe that… how about you trying to post one honest reply to anyone of my numerous questions? And even if you were to manage to find one that even comes close to honest and reasonable… I will show you 10 to that 1 of nothing but foolish… childish or perverted drivel. And if you choose to ignore this request too… you may want to consider changing your avatar because you’ll be all washed up on this forum…

And if you don’t think you deserve that avatar and really are ready to engage in an honest discussion now… How about you telling me why you trashed Muler’s retirement thread then deleted it? Don’t you think that’s an honest question and deserves an honest reply?

So how about it x475…. Either put up and grow up or shut up… and by all means… let’s start having a reasonable and honest discussion… that’s if you are even capable of one… but even if you’re not… you should at the very least be willing to try. So what's it going to be?

Comment

Docker , you really should apologize for contaminating this site with your lies and driving away members with your malicious rhetoric.

Comment

Docker , you really should apologize for contaminating this site with your lies and driving away members with your malicious rhetoric.
        Would that mean that all the members on the left that chased members away would have to apologize also?? Asking for a friend..

Comment

You really are a pathetic silly little boy without an ounce of self-respect… lol

That said… let me reply in a manner that you have earned and deserve…

I’m just glad to see that you aren’t all wrapped up in self-pity… taking any more hissy fits… crying and whining about being attacked and trying to use sad events for sympathy anymore. All your pitiful excuse for a man wants now is an apology now that the flow of tears has temporarily stopped.

Well… Ok… what the hell… I’m sorry to be the reason you… had to quit being an admin… spent hours on end crying and whining… had to indulge in self-pity parties and hissy fits… feel desperate enough to use sad events (real or fictitious) for sympathy and making you look like a childish perverted fool on a forum that you called home for all those years. That really must have been devastating for your little sensitive… childish… conceited ass. I just hope you find this apology to be honest and sincere enough for your liking.

Now that’s over with… I just hope that you are now able to wipe away all the tears… shed all that embarrassment you have suffered and compose yourself enough to step out of this thread and start posting on the open forum again. You do that and who knows… maybe in a couple of years people won’t even remember what a hopeless childish crybaby you were when falling from grace. After all… everyone should be given an opportunity to redeem themselves… even detestable disgraced admins who were responsible for numerous baseless bannings and the deleting of posts and even whole threads.

Then… and only then… you can truly say… “The x is back”!!!

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
            Would that mean that all the members on the left that chased members away would have to apologize also?? Asking for a friend..
            Sorry crazy... x isn't much for answering questions... only foolish... childish and perverted drivel...and to top it all off... the idiot actually thinks he's the queen of the ball... lol

Comment

Crazy , my post was directed specifically at the liar Docker.
              Thanks for asking , and dont forget to tell your friend !

Comment

What happened to "what's good for one is good for all"??

Comment

In other words… as far as you’re concerned… it’s like Paul Simon said… “A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest”… so knowledge of the facts are useless if you're arguing with an idiot. And only an idiot will accuse someone of that which they are guilty of themselves such as lying… even when they don’t have a shred of proof… you take your cues directly from the “Loony leftist liberal playbook for dummies”.

X in a nutshell… spewing baseless innuendos while ignoring facts. He hasn’t once tried to offer an explanation of any single accusation backed with proof of the many in this thread alone. His motto… just ignore them in the hopes that they just go away… typical liberal mentality. And you accuse me of not wanting to participate in an honest discussion.

Just down right pitiful...

Comment

What happened to "what's good for one is good for all"??
                    Nothing happened , Crazy.

Comment

In other words… as far as you’re concerned… it’s like Paul Simon said… “A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest”… so knowledge of the facts are useless if you're arguing with an idiot. And only an idiot will accuse someone of that which they are guilty of themselves such as lying… even when they don’t have a shred of proof… you take your cues directly from the “Loony leftist liberal playbook for dummies”.

X in a nutshell… spewing baseless innuendos while ignoring facts. He hasn’t once tried to offer an explanation of any single accusation backed with proof of the many in this thread alone. His motto… just ignore them in the hopes that they just go away… typical liberal mentality. And you accuse me of not wanting to participate in an honest discussion.

Just down right pitiful...
                      Yawn. Nothing to see here folks. Just more of the same old boring tripe from TOL's resident crybaby liar.

Comment

Yawn. Nothing to see here folks. Just more of the same old boring tripe from TOL's resident crybaby liar.
                        Since I know that you have a serious case of DDS (Docker Derangement Syndrome) and I never learned the language of idiot ... here's your own replies right back at you in the hopes that you may finally understand.

Not surprisingly , the dock , once again , refuses to engage in an honest discussion.
                        I thought about it for awhile and left and came back again and still think you should just STFU...just saying.
                        Kind of contradicting... wouldn't you say?

By the way... what's it like to live with agoraphobia? I know it's nice to have your own thread and all but your verbal skills and intellect won't stand a chance to improve by just limiting yourself to this thread. Tell me... do you have any thoughts of what's happening in our country these days or anything for that matter other than your extreme jealousy and insecurity when it comes to Muler and your hatred for me for making you look so foolish since my return? It's no wonder why you had such a mental breakdown when we were allowed back after you banned us and to add insult to injury... your dictatorship rules were even relaxed upon our return. Wow... that had to be devastating all around for you.

And you're right... there is nothing to see here anymore... it's the same old BS... with me destroying your character along with the necessary proof which you have yet to even try explaining and you just ignoring all that and replying with nothing but foolish... childish and perverted drivel.

Yep... the x is back alright... just as childish and foolish as ever.

Comment

..Kind of contradicting... wouldn't you say? ...
                          No , they're not. Obviously you have made no attempt to improve your reading comprehension skills.

Comment

No , they're not. Obviously you have made no attempt to improve your reading comprehension skills.
                            Read again slowly... then again a few more times until you have a firm grasp of it...

I thought about it for awhile and left and came back again and still think you should just STFU...just saying.
                            Then how about you telling me just what you want without all your usual dramatic blabber… do you want to engage in an honest discussion or do you want me to STFU because… like I told you before… I don’t speak idiot?

Tell me… is that how you avoided discussions when you were in the asylum… tell the person to STFU and then went around telling everyone they refused to engage in an honest discussion? I have news for you Dorothy… you’re not in Kansas (Osawatomie State Hospital) anymore.

Just to let you know… I am capable of having an honest discussion but it’s just not in me to STFU which you would already know if you were even halfway intelligent seeing that you were the one to ban me for that very same reason.

Oh… and since you obviously enjoy trivia questions seeing how you made a fool out of yourself on the grown up trivia,,, I’ll ask you one that’s more up to your speed… There is no fool like what? I’ll even be kind enough to give you a hint… if you’re not a young fool... you’re what?

Comment

Well , I left this thread for a few days , checked out the "Trivia" thread.
                              Kinda strange how the original poster hijacked his own thread with off topic moronic posts.

Comment

Well , I left this thread for a few days , checked out the "Trivia" thread.
                                Kinda strange how the original poster hijacked his own thread with off topic moronic posts.
                                Wrong again…as usual…the original poster hijacked his own thread to deal with a moron who posted a moronic post with the hopes of trashing said thread.…

Here is your chance to use your wits along with your knowledge of the Teamster Union...
                                Who is considered to be the very first Teamster?
                                muler , with docker following close behind.
                                Wrong… which is a very stupid answer considering that the Teamster union was founded in 1903 and this is 2021. You may want to consider staying put your designated thread if you want to try and salvage what little dignity you have left… just saying
                                You know… like the thread spaghetti had all to himself years back… that’s right… the member you thought was a joke… well guess what… you’re our new spaghetti with a major case of DDS ( Docker Derangement Syndrome)
                                Isn’t karma a bitch… lol
                                I know that you think of Muler as the most terrifying Teamster… but for heaven’s sake… try and use a little common sense next time… will you. Now I see why you are reluctant to wander too far from the safety of your designated thread.
                                It’s not my fault that your little feelings got hurt when I pointed out just how stupid and deranged you truly are.

The only thing strange about that is why that moronic poster is now crying and whining about hijacked threads when all he is capable of posting is nothing but moronic posts. So… how about growing up and start trying to take what you dish out instead of crying about it all the time. I also noticed that you didn’t start crying about it until you ended up looking foolish again.

And just to let you know… I’ll hijack a thread any day of the week to deal with an asshole who sets out to trash a thread… whether it be mine or not and there isn’t a damn thing that your childish… spiteful… sorry ass can do about it except to bellyache about it like you are doing here.

I’m actually amazed that you didn’t cry and whine about me hijacking this ridiculously egotistical thread already.

It’s time for you to realize that you can’t control the discussions anymore and learn how grown-ups handle certain situations and assholes… not lily-livered… silly… insecure little boys on a power trip.

Comment

Working...
                                X