Thread: The X is back

no user title

Local Union
    Employer
    N/A

Default Re: The X is back

Quote Originally Posted by Docker View Post
    Now...

You may want to think about for awhile then leave again and come back in about a week and start it again... just saying

I thought about it for awhile and left and came back again and still think you should just STFU...just saying.

Old School... and proud!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Quote Originally Posted by x475 View Post
    I thought about it for awhile and left and came back again and still think you should just STFU...just saying.
    You could have just replied with …

“I did so STFU”… that would have sufficed but then again… that reply would have looked even more pitiful than the one you just posted. I guess pretty soon you will be replying with only “STFU”. Tell me… how long did it take for our self-appointed forum jester to come up with that witty reply? Keep up the good work… you’re sure showing me that you are a force to be reckoned with… lol

That said… you may now want to think about just posting in the Humor thread from now on because the laughs will be many… just that they will laughing at you… not with you. But don’t let that worry you… your dumb ass will never realize it anyway.

I’m curious as to see what you will come up with next… so far on this thread… you tried a veiled attempt to degrade this forum and its members… proudly made a sarcastic remark which implied how you screwed over Muler and his retirement thread when you were the admin… posted some nonsense about ring video doorbells… tried to generate sympathy as a reason for your absence which you then proceeded to play it for all it’s worth… spat another member’s condolence along with my own back in our face… accused me of trying to change the subject (I know… funny… isn’t it)… spewed accusations of unsubstantiated lies on my part which you knew damn well you couldn’t back up… threw in a couple of perverted replies just for good measure and let’s not forget your latest devious ploy… exploiting a past respected member which you could of cared less about just to try and prove some kind of point. Stay tuned because I will be explaining that in more detail in the next couple of posts…

As far as me STFU… sorry… not going to happen… the fact of the matter is that I’m just having too much fun watching you squirm and fumble around just to muster up a one or two sentence asinine reply… lol

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Oh... and by the way... I hope that you don't consider yourself in the same class as 2631 because he's a man of honesty and integrity and you're unethical and a man of deceit and spite. In other words... the difference between night and day. He actually contributed to this forum and unlike you... is actually missed. You also could care less about the man himself... only to use him as a means to try and prove some kind of point. After all... you're the one who said that the members who were driven away didn't have much wisdom to contribute... your exact words... "hell, who needs them anyway?"
    Just to give an example of what I mean when I say that x and 2631 not being in the same class… Here was a post made by 2631 in Muler’s retirement which is now deleted…

And here was his post in the “Look No Further” thread that Muler started after his retirement thread was deleted… which by the way… was also deleted…

To which I replied…

That’s why I say that 2631 is a man of honesty and integrity and is always straightforward when it comes to sharing his thoughts. So… once again x is dead wrong because 2631 had a whole hell of a lot to contribute to this site.

That’s the problem when it comes to the malicious deleting of threads because it doesn’t give the whole picture which is the breeding ground that allows low down… deceitful… conniving… underhanded POS like x to thrive. And what makes it even more atrocious… is when that low down… deceitful… conniving… underhanded POS is in a position of authority to ban members and delete threads and posts at will.

Stay tuned…my next post will give you some examples of x’s character… as if one who has been reading this thread needs anymore than what he has displayed on this thread already... lol

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Oh... and by the way... I hope that you don't consider yourself in the same class as 2631 because he's a man of honesty and integrity and you're unethical and a man of deceit and spite. In other words... the difference between night and day. He actually contributed to this forum and unlike you... is actually missed. You also could care less about the man himself... only to use him as a means to try and prove some kind of point. After all... you're the one who said that the members who were driven away didn't have much wisdom to contribute... your exact words... "hell, who needs them anyway?"
    Just to give an example of what I mean when I say that x and 2631 not being in the same class… here’s a deceitful post that x made on the Transparency thread… and my replies which followed…

Here’s why x is living in a false reality…

Those question were asked more times than I can remember to which he never even acknowledged… let alone answer because that would sent that false reality of his in a tailspin.

And here’s Muler’s post in the deleted “Look No Further” thread referring to his deleted Retirement thread…

It's plain to see that he set intentionally out to trash Muler's retirement thread and it's also just as plain to see why he saw the need to delete it.

Yep... that's our wonderful x-admin... isn't it just dandy that he's back.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345