The X is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The X is back

So you admit trashing your own thread. Just like i said.

Comment

Originally posted by x475 View Post
      So you admit trashing your own thread. Just like i said.
      I’ve noticed that your dyslexia gets worse the more frustrated and desperate you become…

Read slowly and try to comprehend what I said… “the original poster (me)… hijacked his own thread (mine) to deal with a moron (you)… who posted a moronic post (yours)… with the hopes of trashing (you)… said thread (mine). I bet that just confused the hell out of the pea brain of yours… lol

There’s a difference between hijacking and trashing. Again… read slowly and try to comprehend… you hijacked my thread with your trash reply and then I hijacked it again by pointing out just how stupid and deranged your reply was. In other words… you hijacked it with trash and I’m hijacking it by taking the trash out. By the way… how much trash can one man have?

And for your information… the majority of threads that have numerous replies get hijacked for a short period somewhere along the way and just go on… but threads that get trashed end up being closed ( “Trash Day” ... a thread created just for you) or deleted (Muler’s Retirement” and “Look No Further”). That’s right… an actual trash thread had to be closed because of you… not for trash though… it was closed because you cried and whined about being attacked.

I’m just wondering how many posts and threads you deleted and members you banned over the years for the occasional hijacking simply because you were bias against the poster or didn’t like what the post said.

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
        I’m just wondering how many posts and threads you deleted and members you banned over the years for the occasional hijacking simply because you were bias against the poster or didn’t like what the post said.
        I'm just wondering how many posts and threads you hijacked over the years simply because you were bias against the poster or didn't like what the post said.

Comment

I'm just wondering how many posts and threads you hijacked over the years simply because you were bias against the poster or didn't like what the post said.
          A good many and you can take that to the bank. That’s the difference between you and I… I have my faults but at least I own up to them. I can also tell you this… I also do it as an admin… but what I don’t do is abuse my authority and ban those members I dislike or delete their posts and threads just because I don’t like what they have to say or the least bit effective when it comes to debating and getting my point across.

I’m not an insecure little boy who had to use his position of authority as a crutch in order to survive on a forum for all these years and I surely wouldn’t of been too afraid to introduce myself to a member when I met him face to face and tell him what I thought of him instead of just waiting and doing it on his retirement thread on an internet forum… then actually have the audacity to call him the keyboard coward.

I answer questions… I don’t ignore them and run away from them.

I’m also not a thin skinned… conceited pervert with an inferiority complex that can’t take what he dishes out and I’m not the one who had to quit being an admin just because the past members that he banned were allowed to return along with the restricting of his abusive powers. That’s why you can’t actually participate in normal discussions on here anymore… your only recourse for retribution is to now go around trashing threads with your childish… foolish… ridiculous drivel. Like I said before… if you don’t believe that… just go back and check out all your posts since you had your childish hissy fit and quit being an admin. That’s right… not one post that wasn’t about you crying about Muler or myself. All you want to do is trash this forum now and that’s the stone cold truth. But yet… once again… here you are once again… having the audacity to accuse others of hijacking threads.

Yep… the x is back alright… go back and read this thread’s first post… that’s your mission statement in a nutshell.

Comment

Well , I left this thread for a few days , checked out the "Trivia" thread.
            Kinda strange how the original poster hijacked his own thread with off topic moronic posts.
            Here's something that you may want to consider...

Sure the thread is hijacked... but the purpose of the thread was to provide entertainmant... and that it does... hijacking and all. You should go give Trivia another looksy because becasue there's this fool called x something that's making a total ass of himself... again. By the way... just what exactly was the purpose of this thread?

Comment

I'm dedicating this thread to the docker, TOL's resident plagiarist and liar.

Comment

I'm dedicating this thread to the docker, TOL's resident plagiarist and liar.
                Abandoning another thread… are we? How many does that make now? You started this thread full of piss and vinegar and now… look at you… just full of shit. Trust me... this site and members think about as much as you now as you do about them and by you trying to change the subject matter isn't going to change that fact. What's the matter x... does getting ignored hurt that pansy ass of yours? You're not the belle of the ball that you thought you were... are you? Reality for you sucks... doesn't it?

Instead of giving up and wallowing in self pity… you should be dedicating your time trying to find a way to grow up and communicate effectively. But seeing just how you alienated everyone by being disrespectable to this site and its members with the creation of this thread along with all the bad behavior and attitude you have been exhibiting during this whole endeavor… I understand your decision.

Let’s just hope that you find facebook and twitter more to your liking… just be careful… after all… they’re both well known to have “followers”.

Comment

LMAO!

I just typed "docker" and the computer auto-correct changed it to "dumbass"!

Comment

LMAO!

I just typed "docker" and the computer auto-correct changed it to "dumbass"!
                    I'm not surprised at all by you having to use auto-correct on one or two liners... sure doesn’t make you look too bright… does it? But yet… here you are… actually bragging about it.

Did it ever occur to you that your computer could have been referring to you as being the dumbass by not even being able to spell a simple word like docker without its help?

I must say that you have to be the most childish and ridiculous poster in TOL’s history. I just wish that all the past members who you have reprimanded… banned or left because of your sorry ass over the past decade could see you now. And one in particular comes to mind… Bean… because if he were here today… he would also be wiping the floor with your pathetic pansy ass… lol

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                      I'm not surprised at all by you having to use auto-correct on one or two liners... sure doesn’t make you look too bright… does it? But yet… here you are… actually bragging about it.

Did it ever occur to you that your computer could have been referring to you as being the dumbass by not even being able to spell a simple word like docker without its help?

I must say that you have to be the most childish and ridiculous poster in TOL’s history. I just wish that all the past members who you have reprimanded… banned or left because of your sorry ass over the past decade could see you now. And one in particular comes to mind… Bean… because if he were here today… he would also be wiping the floor with your pathetic pansy ass… lol
                      Bean ?? I liked him and tried to keep him on the site but at the time I was overruled by the admins at the time.. he was a lot of fun.. And as much as he dealt it out he could take whatever criticism he was given ..And I miss his "clip-art"..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                        Bean ?? I liked him and tried to keep him on the site but at the time I was overruled by the admins at the time.. he was a lot of fun.. And as much as he dealt it out he could take whatever criticism he was given ..And I miss his "clip-art"..
                        I forgot about Bean, he was banned?

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                          I liked him too Crazy… though you would of never knew it by the way we went at it on the open forum. That was one thing about getting into an argument with Bean… pack a lunch and be prepared for the long run because he was steadfast and relentless when it came to defending his philosophy and ideology… never shied away or refused to at least try to honestly and reasonably answer any questions that came his way while taking on multiple members at once… and that is what you have to respect.

Now… on the other end of the spectrum we have x… nothing but a silly little boy who is constantly running away and coming back… refuses to answer the simplest of questions… has no philosophy and ideology to speak of and can only reply with nothing but childish… foolish and perverted drivel.

IMO… loyalty is value… and anyone who knew Bean knows just what he thought about Zollars which he was loyal to a fault and then there’s x… not an ounce of loyalty in him. An admin of this site and good friend of the owner for over a decade who has a childish uncontrollable hissy fit over a minor disagreement which he not only resigns and abandons the owner and forum… he sticks around only to trash said forum. Like I said… not an ounce of loyalty… all spite. The proof is in the pudding… this whole thread itself and not a single reasonable attempt to contribute a meaningful post or have an honest discussion with any member since he resigned.

I always believed that a forum needs opposing views and reasonable controversy to thrive… and that’s what Bean brought to the table. And as for x… his only opposing view seems to be anything he can do to trash the forum because he blames Muler and myself for his mental breakdown and fall from grace and now just wants to see this forum fail. The only thing x brings to the table is unreasonable childish and foolish drivel which any 6 or 7 year old could do. And x was for getting rid of Bean for disrupting the forum… go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by unionman View Post
                            I forgot about Bean, he was banned?
                            Yes... multiple times over the years and not only this forum either. He was banned many times on one site and then kept creating different usernames to get back on...

Comment

Bean. Hell , thats a great idea! Bring the bean back, he'll round out your circle jerk to an even number!
                              You girlie boys can play "rock, paper, scissors" to see who gets the pivot position!
                              Just beware, the dicker will throw a temper tantrum if he loses his favorite spot.

Comment

Hey, dumbass (AKA Docker)...if you're still counting , my last post had 3 lines.

Comment

Working...
                                X