Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The X is back

Originally posted by x475 View Post
    Bean. Hell , thats a great idea! Bring the bean back, he'll round out your circle jerk to an even number!
    You girlie boys can play "rock, paper, scissors" to see who gets the pivot position!
    Just beware, the dicker will throw a temper tantrum if he loses his favorite spot.
    Sorry x… hissy fits are your forte followed by self-pity parties which… by the looks of it… you just might be on the verge of another one. What’s the matter… just the thought of Bean coming back gets your ire up? Just what would you do during this hissy fit seeing how you can’t ban him anymore and quit being an admin twice? It won’t even matter if you decide to leave again because as you have seen… people won’t care or even know you were gone… after all… that’s why you started this thread… isn’t it… to let the members know you were back as if they really cared?

Just chill out x… you’ll still be the belle of the ball. Just look at you… getting all worked up with just the mentioning of Bean’s name and already crying about losing favorite spots and all. You are and will always be TOL’s top girlie boy…

Comment

Hey, dumbass (AKA Docker)...if you're still counting , my last post had 3 lines.
      Here's a little tip Sherlock... if you're going to call someone a dumbass... at least try being on the same topic because... not only are you on the wrong topic... you're on the wrong discussion.

Yes... I'm counting alright... the dumb answers and dumb questions that you have on the trivia thread...

Originally posted by Docker View Post
      Are you going to try and answer my trivia question again or post another question or are you just going to continue with your silly nonsense about trashing threads… followers… ignoring and lead paint chips? I’m going to start having to call you the king of the molehill mountain makers.

And yes… I am keeping a count… so far… you’re 0-2… you have one dumb answer and one dumb question. Let me guess… you’re going to start crying and whining and making a big deal about that now too? If you do… just remember who was crying about this thread getting trashed…
      Now tell me... just what the hell does that have to do with counting lines on this thread?

Your computer got it right... you are a dumbass...

Anything else you want to point out to me genius?

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
        I'm not surprised at all by you having to use auto-correct on one or two liners... sure doesn’t make you look too bright… does it? But yet… here you are… actually bragging about it.

Did it ever occur to you that your computer could have been referring to you as being the dumbass by not even being able to spell a simple word like docker without its help?
        Auto-correct has neither the ability to discern intent or have opinions.
        It is merely suggests and/or corrects spelling.

You know this , but choose to lie about its function.

Comment

Don’t use auto-correct myself… don’t need to… have always been a decent speller and if I do misspell a word or two here and there… so be it… I’m not here to try and impress others or make it look like that I’m smarter than I am. With me… what you see is what you get… mistakes and all. Besides… when one tries to deceive others into believing they are smarter than they actually are… it will always eventually backfire and make them look foolish in the process which you prove all the time. After all… IMO… being a good speller doesn’t prove that you’re smart… it just goes to show that you were properly educated along with having a good memory.

Usually… I’m not one who criticizes typos and a few misspelled words because we’re all human and make mistakes but since you brought it up about how you’re the bell of the know-it-alls’ and use auto-correct and trying to razzle dazzle me about how smart you are… I’ll make an exception. Take this sentence of yours…

Oops… it looks like auto-correct let you down because… “it is merely suggests” isn’t correct… is it? I’ll use it in the proper form for you… “It merely suggests” that you can’t even make a 3 line post… even with the help of auto-correct without making a mistake. Like you said… it merely suggests.

Now… that’s what your computer was trying to tell you when this message came across your screen…

Now… that doesn’t read that the computer automatically changed the word docker to dumbass… like you said… does it? In other words… it was trying to tell you that even with your computer’s auto-correct function… as dumb as you are and as many mistakes that you make… it doesn’t have the ability to catch them all.

See what happens when you keep trying to make a mountain out of a molehill… this time by calling my humorous ribbing reply a lie when I responded to your humorous ribbing?

You’re a desperate loony hypocrite… pure and simple… in that sick little mind of yours… your joke is true and my joke is a lie along with your opinion is just that… your opinion… and my opinion is an attack… how about auto-correcting that… lol

Comment

Laughing on the outside and crying on the inside again...are we?

That's ok... I understand... take all the time off you need for your pity party and feel free to play the "Tears Of A Clown" all you want... after all... you deserve it.

Comment

It’s official… x has abandoned his own boastful thread announcing his return even after numerous attempts encouraging him to try and finish what he started.

The question now is… will this last attempt to get him to grow and man up shame him into coming back?

Either way… I don’t think it matters because IMO… inquiring minds really don’t give a shit about him or this pitiful thread anyway.

So welcome to the new and improved thread... "x... the runaway"

And let me be the first to reply with...

Sorry... but you will not be missed.

Comment

Working...
              X