Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The X is back

Originally posted by x475 View Post
    This is so great! It's so hilarious seeing your slobbering rants , twisting words and
    lying , to try and get out of the sh*t box that your own lies put you in.

Keep it up dock , we're enjoying watching you make an ass of yourself.

LMAO
    What’s funny is you posting a LMAO when in reality you’re in tears…

And speaking of funny… you keep mentioning lies when you can’t produce any one specific lie.That’s how it works in the real world… you have back up your accusations with proof… you know… like I keep doing with your disgusting behavior and numerous derogatory adjectives I have used to describe you which you like to call slobbering rants. But yet… not one word from you to even begin trying to defend anyone of them. Those who can prove… do… and those who can’t just ignore the truth and continue with meaningless drivel and lying without a shred of evidence only to end up running away in the end like you have been known to do several times in the past.

For example… when I say that you are a keyboard coward for not having the balls to confront Muler in person when you had the chance… only to abuse your authority when you set out to trash then delete his retirement thread…

There’s the proof of you being a keyboard coward and as far as the proof goes about trashing and deleting that retirement thread… that’s simple… just go ahead and try finding it on this site now… that’s right… you can’t because it’s just not here. And believe you me… that’s just one of many. So you see... one can easily see why you choose to ignore the accusations and don't even try defending them.

And by the way… now that I see how you have been sadfishing and playing this whole ordeal about the reason for your absence for all it’s worth… I have to admit… I now have doubts that you have been even truthful about that. After all… IMO… you are desperate enough to try anything at this point in time in an attempt to bring your reputation out of the gutter… but I hate to inform you… that’s not possible because that gutter is signed… sealed and delivered to the x475 Hall of Shame. The only thing you’re accomplishing here is… casting more doubts about just how low you will go and some even may go as far as wondering what excuse you will make up next time you run away and return when you make that thread… The x is back again. Let me also say... I'm sorry to hear that you felt you had no choice but reveal something that was none of my business or was that just for dramatic purposes. Like I said before... you are your own worst enemy. You're also too stupid to quit when your ahead because any fool knows beating a dead horse only ends up making you look foolish and childish which you keep proving time and time again. As a matter of fact... I think that you may prove my accusations to be true as much as I do. If they ever come up with an idea for an "energizer jester"... you would be ideal to cast for it's poster child.

I decided to reply to this tonight so when you set that alarm clock to wake up in the wee hours of the morning to make another pity pleading post so you don’t get accused of running away again… you’ll have something to keep you occupied. Well… as long as it takes for you to come up with another couple of lines and find another creative way to generate more pity anyway.

Oh… when you say “we're enjoying watching you make an ass of yourself”… do you have the mouse fx in your pocket again?

Remember… I’m waiting for the proof of my lies so try not to keep me waiting. Or being the nice guy that I am and seeing how pitiful you truly are… just tell me what you think those lies might be and maybe… just maybe… I can try to find some proof they actually exists. After all… miracles have been known to happen.

If you thought my last slobbering rants were great … you should be ecstatic over this one.

Comment

Breaking News: Docker admits his posts are "slobbering rants".

Originally posted by Docker View Post
      If you thought my last slobbering rants were great … you should be ecstatic over this one.

Comment

See… I told you that you would be ecstatic…

So don’t stop now… you’re on a roll…you got me on the ropes… lol

Now...take a deep breath… come back down to earth and see if you are able to announce another breaking news report by proving the lies you keep accusing me of… or better yet… get me to admit that I lied and that will be a record breaking news report that would finally put you in the limelight that you so desperately seek. Who knows… I’m no psychiatrist but maybe that will be the first step in overcoming that inferiority complex you have going on there that makes you look extremely foolish and go through life thinking that you are a mere peon next to Muler. Then… and only then… you might have the courage to have a reasonable discussion with the two of us instead of just your usual childish… perverted… meaningless drivel and start explaining your past bias abuse of authority… deceitful actions and disgusting behavior.

And who knows… I might even be proud enough to start a thread… “The x finally grew up” if your progress is significant enough. Now… that sure sounds better than you having to start a thread about yourself… doesn’t it? Just think… no more making up excuses for running away and setting that alarm clock for the wee hours of the morning. Yes… you will finally be able to get a good peaceful night’s sleep for a change… wouldn’t that be nice because I hate to inform you… but you can be mighty grumpy sometimes.

I wouldn’t even expect you to thank me either because you would be helping me out too because… after all… I wouldn’t have to keep making these slobbering rants anymore.

Oh… and by the way… you’re welcome for the news story… it was a little short and lacking a few details but then again… Rome wasn't built in a day… was it? So… how about doing yourself a favor and take some time to think about what all I said because you’ve been crawling long enough… don’t you think that you’re ready to start learning how to walk? Then just think… maybe if you kiss Jimmy’s ass long enough… he might even be willing to let you be an administrator again... even after that childish hissy fit you took when you quit and mocked this site and it's members by posting this thread … that’s if you can show him that you’re mature and responsible enough to trust you again.

In the meantime… I suggest you stroll down to the local library and check out the book… “The Little Engine That Could”. It’ll be a good bit more sophisticated and complex than the raunchy books that you’re used to reading… but believe me… it has the potential to change your whole outlook on life.

Comment

Uh, oh...Dock is upset. He's shrieking like a Karen triggered by a MAGA hat.

Comment

Already down to one liners again... what's the matter... can't think of anything perverted to say today...

Like I said… nothing but childish and meaningless drivel.

Great contributory thread you have here x… this will sure make TOL a resounding success and attract new members. After all… just look how much wisdom you are contributing with it… and only it since your return.

But yet… here you are… mocking this site’s success and wisdom when all you have to offer is failure and stupidity.

What did I accuse you of before… oh… that’s right… after resigning and having a childish temper tantrum… you chose to stick around and take the childish retaliation route… trashing it. Look like you proved me right again… doesn’t it? Yep… you and you alone… like I said… you are your own worst enemy… and that won’t change in the near future either because it’s impossible for you to smarten up and you refuse to even make an attempt to grow up.

Here’s my suggestion if you really want to turn this into and old fool site… how about you taking your pitiful ass and this foolish thread and create that dream site of yours because that’s where you and this thread belongs… actually on an old fool site and there’s nobody more qualified to run it than you. You probably won’t attract many members but like you said… “Hell, who needs them anyway”… right?

Comment

Posted at 4:00am... I see that you must be on one of your drinking binges again... what's the matter x... trying to drink all your problems away? There... are you happy now... I finally lied... it wasn't 4:00am... it was 3:57am.
              Or is it that you are so worried that you will be accused of running away again that you have to set your alarm clock in the wee hours of the morning just to make a post...
              Now docker is even whining about the time of day I'm online!
              dock, ...just STFU.

Comment

dock, ...just STFU.
                What’s the matter x… can’t take a daily dose of the truth anymore? Sorry… but you are going to have to learn the cold hard truth about yourself… one way or another… even if that means the risk of you having another couple of childish hissy fits and pity parties along the way. You will either have to grow up… start facing your fears of confrontations and start being reasonable for a change if you want to survive on a forum such as this now that you don’t have that badge to hide behind any longer.

It’s either that or will continue on with the way you have been the rest of that sad... pitiful miserable life of yours…

First… by ignoring and refusing to even remotely defend the attacks on your questionable character and past abuse of power… deceitful actions and despicable behavior.

Second… only being able to reply with nothing but childish… foolish… meaningless and perverted drivel.

Third… after days or even sometimes weeks go by with the truth slapping you in the face time and time again and getting under that thin skin of yours… you start having childish hissy fits and pity parties.

And finally… after it gets to unbearable… you feel that you are left with no choice but to run away… regain your composure and come back and try it all over again and having to make excuse after excuse after failing to face adversity.

Can’t you see that you are trapped in repeating nightmare… I know that you’re not the brightest bulb in the box… but damn… any idiot should be able to see that it’s just not working out.

Face the fact... it all stems from your insecurity issues and not being able to stand up for yourself. So sorry… I’m not going to shut up… I’m going to try and help you through this whether you like it or not.

And if you are so inclined to shut me up… just press that ban button… oh… that’s right… you don’t have access to that anymore… and IMO… for good reason… lucky me.

This is for your on good Brother... you just don't know it yet.

You're welcome... I'd do the same for any asshole... Brother or no Brother.

Comment

Hey x... here are your wonderful wisdom posts that you have contributed since you return this time around...

Not that its any of your damn business, but I took the last few days off all social media
                  because of a death in my family.
                  So FUCK YOU , Docker.
                  A one line offer of condolence, followed by nearly half a page of vain attempts to blame me for your total lack of judgement in your
                  rush to attack me for being off line for a few hours. It really makes your condolence ring shallow and insincere.
                  I was going to reply to this , but it makes no sense. Docker, you really need to proof read your eunuchs posts.
                  Trying to change the subject so soon , dicker? Whats wrong? Did you realize your
                  lies wouldn't get you out of the jackpot your lies put you in?
                  You can spin , and lie , but everyone saw what you did.
                  LMAO...
                  Wow!
                  Nearly 8 hours since my last post,
                  and Docker hasn't lied about my absence again.
                  This is so great! It's so hilarious seeing your slobbering rants , twisting words and
                  lying , to try and get out of the sh*t box that your own lies put you in.
                  Keep it up dock , we're enjoying watching you make an ass of yourself.
                  LMAO
                  dock, ...just STFU.
                  Now... are you beginning to understand.. or not...

Already down to one liners again... what's the matter... can't think of anything perverted to say today...

Like I said… nothing but childish and meaningless drivel.

Great contributory thread you have here x… this will sure make TOL a resounding success and attract new members. After all… just look how much wisdom you are contributing with it… and only it since your return.

But yet… here you are… mocking this site’s success and wisdom when all you have to offer is failure and stupidity.
                  Not much for stamina... are you? As a matter of fact... you're not even worth a damn coming out of the gate... lol

Now... let me ask you this... just what do you think these kind of posts accomplish because they just make you look childish and foolish if you ask me? I will tell you one thing that they are definitely not... sensible and worthy of consideration. If you think that these posts are effective in any which way or form... except adding insult to injury.

You may want to think about for awhile then leave again and come back in about a week and start it again... just saying

Comment

This is for your on good Brother... you just don't know it yet.

You're welcome... I'd do the same for any asshole... Brother or no Brother.
                    You mean like the way you badgered and harrassed 2631 until he left the forum?
                    I wonder if he knows it was for his own good , yet?

Comment

You mean like the way you badgered and harrassed 2631 until he left the forum?
                      I wonder if he knows it was for his own good , yet?
                      Finally… a sensible reply… that wasn’t so hard… was it? Yes... 2631 left because of me... but IMO... he left respectfully and was honest about why he left. He didn't stay in spite just to trash the forum like you are doing. I can see why you call it badgering and harassing but I call it “engage to evade”. I know that might be beyond your comprehension but you’re a perfect example of it… you evade answering questions like the plaque. And if you don’t believe that… just go back on this thread and count how many went ignored and unanswered… let alone… in the other threads you started then ran away. Yep… that’s you alright… leave shit all over the place… then run off and leave me holding the bag of my unanswered questions. Case in point...

Yep... that was your last post on the Transperency Thread. Like I said… any foolish idiot can do what you do.

Now… I answered your question so how about you answering mine… and you can start with why you set out to trash then delete Muler’s retirement thread after it made you look childish… foolish and perverted?

Oh... and by the way... I hope that you don't consider yourself in the same class as 2631 because he's a man of honesty and integrity and you're unethical and a man of deceit and spite. In other words... the difference between night and day. He actually contributed to this forum and unlike you... is actually missed. You also could care less about the man himself... only to use him as a means to try and prove some kind of point. After all... you're the one who said that the members who were driven away didn't have much wisdom to contribute... your exact words... "hell, who needs them anyway?"

Comment

Now...

You may want to think about for awhile then leave again and come back in about a week and start it again... just saying

I thought about it for awhile and left and came back again and still think you should just STFU...just saying.

Comment

I thought about it for awhile and left and came back again and still think you should just STFU...just saying.
                          You could have just replied with …

“I did so STFU”… that would have sufficed but then again… that reply would have looked even more pitiful than the one you just posted. I guess pretty soon you will be replying with only “STFU”. Tell me… how long did it take for our self-appointed forum jester to come up with that witty reply? Keep up the good work… you’re sure showing me that you are a force to be reckoned with… lol

That said… you may now want to think about just posting in the Humor thread from now on because the laughs will be many… just that they will laughing at you… not with you. But don’t let that worry you… your dumb ass will never realize it anyway.

I’m curious as to see what you will come up with next… so far on this thread… you tried a veiled attempt to degrade this forum and its members… proudly made a sarcastic remark which implied how you screwed over Muler and his retirement thread when you were the admin… posted some nonsense about ring video doorbells… tried to generate sympathy as a reason for your absence which you then proceeded to play it for all it’s worth… spat another member’s condolence along with my own back in our face… accused me of trying to change the subject (I know… funny… isn’t it)… spewed accusations of unsubstantiated lies on my part which you knew damn well you couldn’t back up… threw in a couple of perverted replies just for good measure and let’s not forget your latest devious ploy… exploiting a past respected member which you could of cared less about just to try and prove some kind of point. Stay tuned because I will be explaining that in more detail in the next couple of posts…

As far as me STFU… sorry… not going to happen… the fact of the matter is that I’m just having too much fun watching you squirm and fumble around just to muster up a one or two sentence asinine reply… lol

Comment

Oh... and by the way... I hope that you don't consider yourself in the same class as 2631 because he's a man of honesty and integrity and you're unethical and a man of deceit and spite. In other words... the difference between night and day. He actually contributed to this forum and unlike you... is actually missed. You also could care less about the man himself... only to use him as a means to try and prove some kind of point. After all... you're the one who said that the members who were driven away didn't have much wisdom to contribute... your exact words... "hell, who needs them anyway?"
                            Just to give an example of what I mean when I say that x and 2631 not being in the same class… Here was a post made by 2631 in Muler’s retirement which is now deleted…

And here was his post in the “Look No Further” thread that Muler started after his retirement thread was deleted… which by the way… was also deleted…

To which I replied…

That’s why I say that 2631 is a man of honesty and integrity and is always straightforward when it comes to sharing his thoughts. So… once again x is dead wrong because 2631 had a whole hell of a lot to contribute to this site.

That’s the problem when it comes to the malicious deleting of threads because it doesn’t give the whole picture which is the breeding ground that allows low down… deceitful… conniving… underhanded POS like x to thrive. And what makes it even more atrocious… is when that low down… deceitful… conniving… underhanded POS is in a position of authority to ban members and delete threads and posts at will.

Stay tuned…my next post will give you some examples of x’s character… as if one who has been reading this thread needs anymore than what he has displayed on this thread already... lol

Comment

Just to give an example of what I mean when I say that x and 2631 not being in the same class… here’s a deceitful post that x made on the Transparency thread… and my replies which followed…

Here’s why x is living in a false reality…

Those question were asked more times than I can remember to which he never even acknowledged… let alone answer because that would sent that false reality of his in a tailspin.

And here’s Muler’s post in the deleted “Look No Further” thread referring to his deleted Retirement thread…

It's plain to see that he set intentionally out to trash Muler's retirement thread and it's also just as plain to see why he saw the need to delete it.

Yep... that's our wonderful x-admin... isn't it just dandy that he's back.

Comment

Not surprisingly , the dock , once again , refuses to engage in an honest discussion.

Comment

Working...
                                X