Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The X is back

Hello , Brother and Sister Teamsters!

I have returned from a short leave from TOL. It appears the merger of "Oldfoolteamsters" and
    TOL has been a resounding success. It's great to see how much this site
    has grown in a few short weeks. Simply amazing how many new members!
    Sure, the muledicksucker drove some members away but , hell, who needs them anyway? They
    didn't contribute nearly as much wisdom as the brainiacs from the old fool site.
    Congratulations on a job well done.

Your brother always...X475

Re: The X is back

Originally posted by x475 View Post

I have returned from a short leave from TOL. It appears the merger of "Oldfoolteamsters" and
    Sure, the muledicksucker drove some members away but , hell, who needs them anyway? They
    didn't contribute nearly as much wisdom as the brainiacs from the old fool site.

The x is back... nope... no overinflated ego there... lol

Sure... I noticed how you tuck tail and ran but I don't think anyone else even knew you and your spoiled fragile ego were gone.This thread you started really shows how important you thought you were all those years and just how much you relished the site and members that you were in charge of and considered yourself a proud part of all these years...

Sure, the muledicksucker drove some members away but , hell, who needs them anyway?
    Your true colors continue to shine. I'll have you know that 2631 was one of those members who left that you just so proudly disrespected. Tell me... just what did he ever do to you? I may have not agreed with him all the time but I can tell you that I respected the man and considered him a valued member of this site. It seems that all you care about now is degrading this site along with the owner and members. What... now that you're all done crying and feeling sorry for yourself... are you back to take some petty childish revenge on this site and members? I have news for new... it wasn't the site and members that caused your fall from grace... that was all you and your childish perverted behavior. Or are you just pissed because no one stuck up for your sorry ass? Tell me... did you actually think that people would forget how poorly you behaved yourself?

Now that it seems you have recovered from all your childish hissy fits... how about getting your sorry perverted ass back on the Transparency thread and finish what your pitiful ass started.

Comment

They didn't contribute nearly as much wisdom as the brainiacs from the old fool site.
      One thing that was contributed... at least the loony leftist liberals such as fx don't control the conversations any more... as a matter of fact... they barely have the courage to post anything at all anymore now that they have to stand on their own merit... lol

As for yourself... all that you can seem to contribute is foolish... childish drivel and perversion. That is... unless you can prove me wrong by posting even just one post by you that actually contributed something...

Comment

Well, it doesn't seem anyone here was missing you. That was kind of a drive by attack wasn't it? Kinda like ringing our door bell and running away.

Comment

Well , doc , I'm surprised you took offense at my post complementing a job well done.
          I didn't even even mention you!
          Perhaps the term "muledicksucker" is now your preferred woke pronoun?
          If so, please put it in your profile, or have the Jimmy change your user name.

Comment

Well , doc , I'm surprised you took offense at my post complementing a job well done.
            I didn't even even mention you!
            Perhaps the term "muledicksucker" is now your preferred woke pronoun?
            If so, please put it in your profile, or have the Jimmy change your user name.
            I took offense... I have news for your little perverted ass... that childish... retaliatory post of yours probably disgusted most of the members along with the members who left this site. And that's not even mentioning all the members that despise you that you have banned and the posts you have censored and outright deleted over the years. So please... don't commend yourself with the word "offense"... the word "contempt" is more applicable.

Tell me... if you hate this site so much since you were stripped of your biased and vindictive... authoritarian powers... then why in the hell did you even come back after you had your hissy fit... resigned and then proceeded to make a total... foolish ass out of yourself before having a complete mental breakdown and running away? All this does now is to prove... beyond a doubt... just how vindictive and asinine you really are.

Just what do you expect to accomplish now? Just who do you think you're getting back at? Is it me... the members... Jimmy or the site itself? Or is it all the above in that sick little twisted mind of yours? Why don't you just quit while your behind because... IMO... most of the members think about as much as you as you do them... and that's saying it about as nice as it can be said. You're welcome.

Oh... and as for your colorful homosexual "muledicksucker" ... just one of many you are well known for using... only goes to further prove that you are still just as perverted now as when you left.

So... Congratulations on a job well done!

Comment

Now I see why you didn't introduce yourself to Muler when you went to Cleveland...

Just remember... you brought this on yourself... if you want to act like a pervert... you will be treated as such.

So feel free... anytime you want to grow up and act like a man instead of a childish and foolish pervert with a vendetta and have a reasonable and meaningful debate... by all means...just let me know.

Comment

Dicker and Uselessman, thanks for the welcome back posts!
                I knew you missed me.

Where's your good buddy mulie been? I heard he
                retired. Is that true? Somebody should have started
                a thread about it.

Your brother always, x475

Comment

I knew you missed me.

a thread about it.

It's true... he did retire and someone did start a thread about it… it’s in the ABF section… but you would know that if you weren't such a childish… spiteful and deceitful imbecile and actually make a reasonable attempt to participate on this site instead of just trying to trash it.

We all sure know you wouldn’t have started a retirement thread... unless it was your own because it seems like all the threads you can start now are ones that make announcements about yourself.

Just look at the vain title of this thread… “The X is back”…

Nope… nothing egotistical and conceited about that.

I’m just sorry to see that there wasn’t one soul to welcome you back… only a post that stated that it doesn't seem anyone here was missing you. Boy… what a strike to that overinflated ego that must have been.

Tell me… is it true that you run up to ring doorbells only to run away… lol

Comment

I knew you missed me.

a thread about it.

Excrement-475, I don't remember you on this site, I just thought that was kinda random coming on here and playing ding dong ditch with our doorbell. And yes I was kinda disgusted by that rated x random rant, after all there are Women-you-children-you, and Union People-The Rest Of Us on this site. We aren't used to that kinda language.

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post

Tell me… is it true that you run up to ring doorbells only to run away… lol
                      No, never did.
                      But if you and uman are having that problem, perhaps you could try
                      one of these ringvideo doorbells.

https://ring.com/doorbell-cameras?ut...f799a5a2825011

That might help you , if they have one for those who prefer a back door entry.

Comment

So are you telling us a actually had a doorbell installed on your back, for those special visitors? Strange. I'm thinking by your posts you may need help, professional help, psychiatric help ? Good luck and don't wait. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Comment

Originally posted by unionman View Post
                          Excrement-475, I don't remember you on this site, I just thought that was kinda random coming on here and playing ding dong ditch with our doorbell. And yes I was kinda disgusted by that rated x random rant, after all there are Women-you-children-you, and Union People-The Rest Of Us on this site. We aren't used to that kinda language.
                          And these were the characteristics of this immature administrator all along… this site’s representative for all those years. Biased over moderation was his forte as an administrator and nothing but childish… perverted drivel as a regular member. That’s x475 in a nutshell… if he can’t control the conversation… he trashes it. He loves the site when he’s in charge of it and hates it when he’s not.

The funniest part is that the man actually thinks that he’s the belle of the ball… pun intended…

The X is back… really… lol

IMO… after all those years thinking he was the most highly regarded and influential figure on this site… he just fell to pieces when he found out he wasn’t… which his behavior ever since resigning as administrator when he didn’t get his way clearly indicates. Instead of either just walking away accepting irreconcilable differences with a site that he obviously enjoyed all those years or stay and give it an honest try … he chose to trash it. Then runs away after trashing it… only to now return and post this pitiful thread insinuating that childish and retaliatory “I told you so”.

Isn’t it funny how all the mods who used to post on a regular basis haven’t been posting much at all since the banned members were allowed back and the rules were relaxed to the point when they could no longer control the conversations… if that doesn’t speak volumes about which direction they want this site to go… nothing does… if you ask me. After all… x475 isn’t the only mod who rings that proverbial doorbell with trashy hateful posts and runs away.

This post say’s it all…

That’s some attitude there… “Hell… who needs members anyway!!! “

Yep… that’s a great and loyal staff for you.

Comment

No, never did.
                            But if you and uman are having that problem, perhaps you could try
                            one of these ringvideo doorbells.

https://ring.com/doorbell-cameras?ut...f799a5a2825011

That might help you , if they have one for those who prefer a back door entry.
                            Tell me... what do expect to accomplish with silly ridiculous postss like this? As a matter of fact... what do you expect to accomplish by posting this thread itself... besides the obvious... making you look even more perverted and asinine than you have been in the past... if that's even possible.

Comment

I thought you might have grown up a little in your absence and decided to come back and make an attempt to at least try and work things out for a change since you aren't able to rule this site with an iron fist anymore but it looks like I was wrong... hell... you weren't even able to last a week this time around.

I you do decide to return at a future date and start another thread in desperation like "The X is back again" ...

At the very least... think about this friendly advice and try being sensible and logical... then you won't find yourself already behind the eight ball at the very start...

So here's a couple of friendly tips from one Brother to another Brother in Need...

Comment

Working...
                              X