Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: World News

Originally posted by Docker View Post
    I've been patiently waiting to see just how many of those members would step up and start commenting on the Biden administration... but nothing... nil... zip and that poor excuse for a president has been in office for 6 months now. I remember how I disliked Slick Willy... talked crap on him all the time... especially for that don't ask don't tell bullshit. So here's me thinking Bush would be a welcome replacement. Boy... was I wrong... but that sure didn't keep me from admitting my lapse of judgement and speaking out against that POS and his Homeland Security BS and alike. IMO... there's nothing to be ashamed of and dishonorable about making a mistake... but there is when you try to hide and cover that mistake up. I was always told... making mistakes is part of growing up... so make sure you learn from them. Hell... I must like them alot because I have still been known to make them on occasion. To me... a man's character is everything... a man's word is his bond and all those other sayings that involve integrity and grit and one of my faults is I heavily frown upon those who don't consider that a priority.

And speaking of making mistakes... I did it again and believed Obama's line of BS when he first came into the picture... but I must of learned something because it sure didn't take me long once he took office to see what he was all about. Then I was in favor of Ron Paul which I never did find out how he would of faired. And the truth be told... I thought Trump was a joke when I first heard that he was running but as fate would have it... it took me even less time to come around and see that he actually cares for this country... personality flaws and all... and this time I wised up before his first Election Day 2016 to give him my vote. So... I considered this all a learning experience for me... but some my consider me nothing but screwing up... and in all honesty... they would be right to a point.... but at least I'm man enough to own up to it which is more than I can say for some because that saying... "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" is just a bunch of bullshit that could turn around and bite you on the ass at any given time which the Biden administration is proof positive of.
    Yes Docker,we'll hear nothing but 'crickets' from ALL the corporate and status quo Biden democrats that USED to comment here on TOL....I'm going to tell them the truth anyway...

To all you fake and phony brainwashed willfully ignorant democrats...Please stop pretending that your ignorance of Biden's record is shared by the rest of us...Many of us are very well informed about his past...We did our due diligence...We know what he has done and what he stands for...There is more than ample evidence,including his words themselves,to justify our expectations regarding his actions as President...

Joe Biden has spent more years earning the hostility of ordinary citizens by 'selling us out' to bankers,insurers,credit card companies(check out Delaware-tax-haven),war profiteers,big oil,big pharma,Wall St.,and prison for profit,than most Americans have been alive...

Perhaps you could site the best thing Biden,in his almost ''50'' years as a politician,ever did while getting himself and family members wealthy while ''Serving the Public''?

In a well functioning Democracy,both Biden and Harris would have been unelectable....Come to think of it,especially after this last election...''THEY STILL ARE''!!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X