X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trivia

Originally posted by x475 View Post
    OK.
    If I am on all the members ignore lists , as you claim , how stupid are you to rant about posts no one else sees ?
    And just how stupid are you to assume that I said you were on their ignore list? C’mon x… think… will you… don’t make it so easy for me to pick you apart. Just look at you… you’re down to one sentence replies and you can’t even keep from screwing that up. There is such a thing as ignoring someone without being on someone’s ignore list. You know… like when they see you have another reply… they think… I wonder if this reply will be perverted or more asinine than his previous one. They also probably wonder if you’ll be pleading for more pity or crying and whining about being “followed” or attacked.

Sure… there may be some who ignore you that actually do have you on the ignore list which I can surely understand…

Originally posted by unionman View Post
    So now I know how to use the ignore list.
    but I think many are curious as to what kind of ridiculous drivel that you will dream up next… I sure do. You know… like many who watch a Biden speech to see what kind of stupid shit will come out his mouth this time.

Oh… and by the way… even if I did believe that every single member on here had you on their ignore list and actually doesn’t see one post of yours… just how would that make me stupid to point out just how foolish you are by wasting your time posting replies that no one else even sees but me… let alone… you actually expecting an answer to a trivia question? I can’t wait to hear your dumb ass reply to that because like they say… “you can't fix stupid”… lol

You may want to consider posting nothing but one word replies instead of whole sentences if you don’t want to look foolish again… after all… that would make it more challenging for me to use as ammunition against your moronic ass.

Here’s some friendly advice… I always choose my words and the way I use them carefully because I have dealt with many deceitful and devious imbeciles such as yourself over the years… something you may want to consider doing in the future if you decide to keep posting whole sentence replies… just saying

Comment

Since you asked, here's another question for ya , dock...
      Have you ever regretted eating all those lead paint chips when you were a kid ?
      As I expected... another stupid question. You dream up something in that false reality that you spend most of your waking hours in and come here and state it as a fact and actually have the audacity to ask someone in the real world a question about it. How's that for having a split personality... dumb and dumber.

If I were you... I would read my post above and seriously consider taking my advice about posting nothing but one word replies instead of whole sentences if you don’t want to look foolish again… after all… that would make it more challenging for me to use as ammunition against your moronic ass.

Now... how about you telling me if you regret posting this dumb ass question?

Comment

So , dock , you said I was ignored , now you say I'm not.
        Which lie do you expect people to believe?

Just go eat some more lead paint chips, you fool.

Comment

So , dock , you said I was ignored , now you say I'm not.
          Which lie do you expect people to believe?
          Just go eat some more lead paint chips, you fool.
          Like I said… you can’t fix stupid…

No need to get upset… just calm down… I don’t want you to have another hissy fit and have to leave again. After all… I’d hate for you to have to make up another excuse for your absence.

Are you going to try and answer my trivia question again or post another question or are you just going to continue with your silly nonsense about trashing threads… followers… ignoring and lead paint chips? I’m going to start having to call you the king of the molehill mountain makers.

And yes… I am keeping a count… so far… you’re 0-2… you have one dumb answer and one dumb question. Let me guess… you’re going to start crying and whining and making a big deal about that now too? If you do… just remember who was crying about this thread getting trashed…

Well , I left this thread for a few days , checked out the "Trivia" thread.
          Kinda strange how the original poster hijacked his own thread with off topic moronic posts.
          Damn hypocritic morons anyway… lol

Then get your fickle pansy ass back on your conceited “x is back” thread and try to finish what you started. Or are you just going to abandon that thread now too like the transparency thread? Which… come to think of it… you owe me an excuse as to why you just up and left. Don’t rush though…I’ll give you a little time so you can concoct a real tearjerker.

Comment

Hey, Paint Chip , when are you going to post trivia instead of lunatic rants?

Comment

Hey, Paint Chip , when are you going to post trivia instead of lunatic rants?
              Well... I guess I got my answer...

Originally posted by Docker View Post
              Are you going to try and answer my trivia question again or post another question or are you just going to continue with your silly nonsense about trashing threads… followers… ignoring and lead paint chips? I’m going to start having to call you the king of the molehill mountain makers.
              You’re the epitome of a born loser… you not only post nothing but childish and foolish drivel… it’s the same ole foolish drivel over and over again… like Pee Wee Herman’s “ I know you are but what am I” and Abbott & Costello’s “Who’s on first” routines. And what’s both… sad and funny about that at the same time is how you think that’s actually accomplishing something and seeing yourself as the belle of the ball on TOL with many “followers”.

You would think that you could at least be able to come up with a new routine… after all… how long does it take to come up those one or two liners of childish and foolish drivel you regurgitate anyway?

And as for when I’m going to post another trivia question… that’s easy… when someone comes up with the right answer… which will be never if you’re the only one that will be participating. After all… just look at how many replies that you have on this thread so far… and only once tried to answer to my question… and a very dumb and foolish one at that… with all the other replies being nothing but childish and foolish drivel. In other words… IMO… you’re too damn stupid to participate in a trivia thread. You’re more suited for threads like “the x is back” where the topic is something that you know a little something about and very fond of… yourself.

Comment

I answered your question and here you are , still ranting because you didn't like my answer.

Comment

I answered your question and here you are , still ranting because you didn't like my answer.
                  Sorry x… it doesn’t work that way. The fact of the matter is that you have to answer a question correctly and whether I like that answer or not doesn’t have a thing to do with it. It might work like that in your delusional reality but not mine. Although… I now see how you were able to get past high school. No child left behind… right?

All I did was to inform you just what a stupid ass answer it was and if that hurt your pitiful little neurotic ass… tough shit… just man up… grin and bear it and try again. So how about it… put your big boy pants… or big girl dress (just trying to be politically correct) if you so prefer… take off that dunce cap and step out of the corner (or closet) and give it the old college try… or in your case… the grade school try.

I’ll tell you what… since I’m a nice guy and seeing just what a dumbass you truly are and probably already forgot just what question that was… I’ll repeat it just for you…

Who is considered the first Teamster?

And here’s a hint… I know that you have heard of him because he’s a household name… and please don’t say something stupid like Ranch… Victorian or Cape Cod.

Comment

Working...
                  X