Missed It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Missed It

I thought this was considered the dark web before jimmy showed up!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
      I would move this site off shore to keep it alive if fact checkers try to shut this site down. Like the Netherlands
      That's the big lie they keep talking about Jimmy...

The fact of the matter is that the fact busters are shutting down the fact checkers and assuming their name...

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
        Well it seems that many of the TV shows I watch always seem to be talking about the "dark" web.. Thought maybe this would be the same..
        They're talking about CNN and MSNBC...

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
          I think that he was just testing the waters... he'll be making his big splash in the next couple of days... lol
          So is this why the people that used to post on here, and I mean post a lot, are missing in action , they don't like hearing the truth ? The ones that call truthful speech "Hate". I was wondering what had happened to everyone that I used to see on here posting, when I was a regular before. I thought maybe someone else was playing ding dong ditch with our doorbell again. What ever happened to hillbilly frog and STL. dude ?

Comment

Originally posted by unionman View Post
            So is this why the people that used to post on here, and I mean post a lot, are missing in action , they don't like hearing the truth ? The ones that call truthful speech "Hate". I was wondering what had happened to everyone that I used to see on here posting, when I was a regular before. I thought maybe someone else was playing ding dong ditch with our doorbell again. What ever happened to hillbilly frog and STL. dude ?
            Hillibilly frog left over 7 years ago. he wanted to be king admin and over rule other admins so I finally demoted him. STL dude has been gone longer I think and I can not remember why thought. Lately the left political ideology is gone now. Some say Docker's in your face posting has ran people off but I think it is more ideology that separates the masses now.

Comment

I do believe that some has died probably since is has been over 7 years and they were retired back then at the full age. I don't know this for sure its just a feeling I have.

Comment

I have banned docker and muler before and many others. That was years ago. I just hate the fact checkers and big tech trying to feed us information and people trying to moderate on ideology. We did have a mod in the past that wanted to moderate based on his ideology and his fact checking information

Comment

I had sold the site back in 2014 and was gone until about 1 year ago. I was not responsible for the site doing them years. I am the current owner again now though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                    Hillibilly frog left over 7 years ago. he wanted to be king admin and over rule other admins so I finally demoted him. STL dude has been gone longer I think and I can not remember why thought. Lately the left political ideology is gone now. Some say Docker's in your face posting has ran people off but I think it is more ideology that separates the masses now.
                    As much as I would like to argue that point... I can't because some would be accurate.

Comment

Working...
                    X