Missed It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed It

I guess I missed the great return of the disgraced Orange Cheetos return to to the White House. Or did the Lame Stream media just fail to cover it? Or was it held in the WH underground bunker and no one was allowed in, not even Faux News. I did bounce over to them a few times and never heard a peep. Must have been super to secret.

Or did Mike Lindell just mis-read his coke lines again? Or his latest cyber security guy come from ONN? You know the one who's job is setting up swing sets on Long Island. Oh, wait! My tinfoil hat is picking up another transmission.. It sounds like it is to be December 13, maybe November 13 or is it the 13th of Neveruary? Sorry the transmission is a little garbled.

But I'm sure one of Cheetos die hard boot lickers here on TOL will soon inform us all that that wait in great suspense.

Re: Missed It

Originally posted by RedRollingRoadblock View Post
    I guess I missed the great return of the disgraced Orange Cheetos return to to the White House. Or did the Lame Stream media just fail to cover it? Or was it held in the WH underground bunker and no one was allowed in, not even Faux News. I did bounce over to them a few times and never heard a peep. Must have been super to secret.

Or did Mike Lindell just mis-read his coke lines again? Or his latest cyber security guy come from ONN? You know the one who's job is setting up swing sets on Long Island. Oh, wait! My tinfoil hat is picking up another transmission.. It sounds like it is to be December 13, maybe November 13 or is it the 13th of Neveruary? Sorry the transmission is a little garbled.

But I'm sure one of Cheetos die hard boot lickers here on TOL will soon inform us all that that wait in great suspense.
    ?

Comment

Originally posted by unionman View Post
      ?
      This is what happens when a Trump hating libtard crawls out from under his rock.Maybe he can tell us all how good things are now with the braindead Biden.
      81 million votes--- JOKE
      Last edited by 1484-1075; 08-13-2021, 06:09 PM.

Comment

From the sounds of it... you sure did miss it! With all the shit that has been going on in this country this year and the actions and inactions taken by that demented POS we now have taking up space in the White House... this is whats sticking in your craw... the Orangeman who hasn't been in office for 7 months now? Yep... you're sure missing it alright.

This ones for you RedRollingRoadblock...

Comment

I am glad you came back and posted
          Last edited by Jimmy; 08-14-2021, 12:49 PM.

Comment

I agree Jimmy... it's nice to see someone willing to post an opposing view now that the hard leftist members are in hiding.

IMO... there's nothing wrong with someone who doesn't like Trump because after all... he is arrogant and conceited and speaks without thinking on many occasions.

What I would like to hear though are his thoughts about Biden and his administration and his comparison between the two and if he thinks that the country is better off today or not because IMO... it sure doesn't make any sense to complain about the last season's head football coach that had a record of 13 and 3 when your team is 0 and 7 so far under this season's new head football coach.

Comment

showed up to make 1 post and gone for 5 days now. this is curious lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                showed up to make 1 post and gone for 5 days now. this is curious lol
                I think that he was just testing the waters... he'll be making his big splash in the next couple of days... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                  I think that he was just testing the waters... he'll be making his big splash in the next couple of days... lol
                  Nah, he might check in but I don't think he will post anymore but I wish that he would.. Wait till Trump gets back in in 2024 and they will all come out and post crap about Trump.. That is all they got anymore.. I for one miss the mean tweets..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                    Nah, he might check in but I don't think he will post anymore but I wish that he would.. Wait till Trump gets back in in 2024 and they will all come out and post crap about Trump.. That is all they got anymore.. I for one miss the mean tweets..
                    That's assuming that public froums like this one will be still allowed on the internet in 2024. If not... you will be able to reach me on the ham radio under the guise of "your majesty"... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                      That's assuming that public froums like this one will be still allowed on the internet in 2024. If not... you will be able to reach me on the ham radio under the guise of "your majesty"... lol
                      yeah, with all the fact checkers that want to police everyone who is not aligned with the ideology they see fit for us in America....

Comment

I would move this site off shore to keep it alive if fact checkers try to shut this site down. Like the Netherlands

Comment

I would move this site off shore to keep it alive if fact checkers try to shut this site down. Like the Netherlands
                          Would that be like the "dark" web??

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                            Would that be like the "dark" web??
                            no

Comment

no
                              Well it seems that many of the TV shows I watch always seem to be talking about the "dark" web.. Thought maybe this would be the same..

Comment

Working...
                              X