Not politics as usual for many years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not politics as usual for many years

It has not been politics as usual for years now. It's now called Political Ideology! A culture war! This is what has been happening for years.

The media has been deciding what you can see and can't see and what is the truth. Big Tech banning people because of where they land on the ideology front. Big Tech feeding you what they want. Big Tech making a villain a hero and the hero the villain all the wile feeding it to the masses that are accepting it. Big Tech like Twitter and Facebook banning people because of their ideology and clothing it in a violation of their terms of service. That was happening here on this site until the major rules change. No more will this site act like the big tech and ban on ideology even if you're wrong or where you stand.

To all the members that left the site after the major rule changes took effect. You are still welcome here but you left because of your intolerance to anything that opposed your ideology! Your intolerance to the right side of the fence! This site is basically moderation free so there is only one reason that you won't come back
    Last edited by Jimmy; 08-18-2021, 03:03 AM.

Re: Not politics as usual for many years

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
    It has not been politics as usual for years now. It's now called Political Ideology! A culture war! This is what has been happening for years.

The media has been deciding what you can see and can't see and what is the truth. Big Tech banning people because of where they land on the ideology front. Big Tech feeding you what they want. Big Tech making a villain a hero and the hero the villain all the wile feeding it to the masses that are accepting it. Big Tech like Twitter and Facebook banning people because of their ideology and clothing it in a violation of their terms of service. That was happening here on this site until the major rules change. No more will this site act like the big tech and ban on ideology even if you're wrong or where you stand.

To all the members that left the site after the major rule changes took effect. You are still welcome here but you left because of your intolerance to anything that opposed your ideology! Your intolerance to the right side of the fence! This site is basically moderation free so there is only one reason that you won't come back
    Well said Jimmy!

I have a question... since I consider myself to be the King of Kentucky... can I demand that all the members to address me as "King Docker" or "your majesty"?

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
      Well said Jimmy!

I have a question... since I consider myself to be the King of Kentucky... can I demand that all the members to address me as "King Docker" or "your majesty"?
      you can demand what you want but don't expect it lol

Comment

"King Docker"?? now that is funny..

Comment

And where is FX?? he seems to be missing all the fun.. Hope he is okay..

Comment

The know it all libs are waiting for sleepy joe and his disappearing side kick kamala hoe to do something positive ,hope they're not holding their breath.

Comment

you can demand what you want but don't expect it lol
              Originally posted by crazy View Post
              "King Docker"?? now that is funny..
              Remember this army slogan...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slogan...ed_States_Army

Now it's ... "Be want you want to be"... and we'll make sure people treat you as such.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                And where is FX?? he seems to be missing all the fun.. Hope he is okay..
                It's hard to believe that he just abandoned his history thread and all. I hope he's ok too Crazy... if he's in ill health... I wish him the best of luck in a speedy and full recovery.

Comment

Yes Jimmy,by all means let's discuss ideology,otherwise known as 'Tribalism'...The evil that will not be tamed until it is named 'IS' Tribalism,the tendency of ALL groups to pretend that only 'their' group is good,and ALL wrong is from beyond their group...The evils of humanity and it's endlessly dismal history are due to Tribalism,against which everyone should be educated before they can be subjected to tribal propaganda...

The social and economic dependencies of groups cause fear of the tribe and it's leaders,seeking social and career gain by obeying it's tyrants and their doctrines in church,culture,as well as politics...This allows tyrant demagogues to pose as 'defenders' of the idols of the tribe,and denounce their opponents as disloyal...

They must have monsters that only 'they' can see,predict,or defend against....Corporate America+Corporate Media+the MIC+Wall Street+Corrupt Politicians+Identity Politics+Divide and Conquer+Red Team/Blue Team+On and On and On I could GO!!!!!,is the perfect front for tyrants,the perfect end of Democracy...

I choose to ''stand above the madness''

https://consortiumnews.com/2021/08/1...ng-to-no-camp/

https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/voltaire_118641

Comment

The media has been deciding what you can see and can't see and what is the truth. Big Tech banning people because of where they land on the ideology front. Big Tech feeding you what they want. Big Tech making a villain a hero and the hero the villain all the wile feeding it to the masses that are accepting it. Big Tech like Twitter and Facebook banning people because of their ideology and clothing it in a violation of their terms of service.
                    This says it all Jimmy...

That’s what ideologues always do — ignore anything that doesn’t fit their narrative of how things ought to be and will be.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/21/stubbo...isten-goodwin/

Comment

I think that there will be a new big player emerging soon...

How Partisan ‘Fact-Check’ Sites Used By Big Tech Are Sowing Distrust

On this episode of The Federalist Radio Hour, Federalist Managing Editor Madeline Osburn joins Culture Editor Emily Jashinsky to break down why the “fact-checking” sites employed by big tech giants are partisan institutions unworthy of Americans’ trust.

“Facebook and Twitter and Instagram and all these places that employ these fact-checkers, they say, ‘we’re gonna throw these labels up, and these censors up on your social media posts, but it’s not us, it’s third-party fact-checkers, so if you have a problem with something that Facebook censors, take it up with Snopes, take it up with PolitiFact, take it up with the real fact-checkers because they are the arbiters of truth’,” Osburn said. “And so we see this time and again but when stuff like this happens with Snopes showing like okay so how really truthful are these arbiters of truth and it just continues to erode any trust anyone has in any big tech or institution left.”

In the case of Snopes, which Jashinsky said is “one of those so-called fact-checking organizations that so sanctimoniously decides what is fact and what is fiction,” their most recent plagiarism scandal invalidates past work and sows future distrust.

“They weaponize this false pretense of neutrality to silence viewpoints they disagree with and that they find dangerous and harmful. They say ‘Listen, we are neutral. We are the arbiters of fact and this is not a fact.’ And that’s weaponizing a false pretense so that’s what they do,” Jashisnky said. “And come to find out these people who are most sanctimonious about the fourth estate have serial plagiarism on their website from one of their co-founders. It calls into question a lot of their work, a lot of their additional work, it calls into question their credibility.”

https://thefederalist.com/2021/08/24...wing-distrust/
                      It's going to be like what Walmart did to Kmart...

Comment

Working...
                      X