X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I need two vent about something.

Originally posted by Docker View Post
    Wow... 5 lines... I'm impressed!

Here’s what’s obvious… your dumbass doesn’t have a clue as to what a temper tantrum and a rant is. A temper tantrum is when you have a meltdown and quit your position over something as simple as rule changes… run off and indulge in self-pity for awhile… only to come back and announce your return with some kind of childish “I told you so” and bitter resentment for this forum... owner and its members… then just continue on with nothing but petty… childish… spiteful… meaningless drivel in the attempts to trash this site. That’s a temper tantrum and a foolish and childish one at that.

As for a rant… well… you probably think anything more than a two liner as a rant because that’s about what all you can comprehend at one time. And finally… just who is the one who sounds as though they are pissed off… the logical guess would be a disgraced x-admin with docker-muler derangement syndrome who threw a childish hissy fit… resigned and goes around trashing the forum posting nothing but either meaningless… childish… foolish… perverted drivel and accusations since… along with accusing others of temper tantrums… lies and being pissed off now that they can no longer control the discussion.

You’re an idiot and a fool for even thinking that I could have anything to do with banning… first off… I don’t believe in it… and second… I’m always one step from being banned myself… but you know that… you just want to throw that out there and hope something sticks… that’s how your deceitful lowlife ass operates. I also see that you’re too much of a lily-livered wuss to talk about why you had a meltdown… resigned and don’t get involved in any discussions with other members and topics since your onset of docker-muler derangement syndrome… along with what happened to your fellow staff cronies. After all… you’re the one who can provide more insight on that than anyone still left here… and don’t even try to deny that fact because someone would have to be a fool to believe that you guys still don’t communicate after all those years together… especially seeing how you all share the same distorted views of superiority… bias and dictatorship and how you all were the victims here.

Look at you… trying to use the excuse that you didn’t start the Transparency and Trivia threads as a means of abandonment… what do you think it’s ok to run-off with that tail between your leg if it’s not a thread you started? I have news for you… it’s not about finishing a thread that you start… it’s finishing something that you… yourself started dipshit. Even according to your own warped ideology… why in the hell did you abandon your beloved “x is back” thread? That’s x for you… always speaking with a forked tongue.

And finally… for your so called dramatic "king dockers order”… are you actually that much of a puss and paranoid to consider that a threat or is it that you’re trying your damndest to generate more sympathy and even disciplinary actions by making a mountain out of a molehill out of it by making it look like a threat? Either way… it’s just downright pitiful if you ask me. Now get your ass back and finish what you started on all those threads. I’m not going to tell you no more and if you’re such a paranoid pannywaist who considers that a threat… tough shit… get over it because I’ll be damned if I have to watch what I say so your little sensitive snowflake ass doesn’t take something as a threat.

And don't think I don't know for one minute what you're trying to do here which is trying to make me conscientious when it comes to long posts describing your lowlife ass just becasue you get ashamed... pissed and intimidated by having to read them because it won't work so just get used to reading them or continue to have someone read them for your dumbass.

How’s that for a rant… you big sissy… lol
    I've got that moron on ignore but you keep copy and pasting his tired shihobbit. HELP!

Comment

Originally posted by unionman View Post
      I've got that moron on ignore but you keep copy and pasting his tired shihobbit. HELP!
      I’m sorry unionman… the trash man has a dirty job… lol

If someone doesn’t clean up the trash as we go… soon we’ll be overrun with shitty posts on many threads… not just a couple. X marks the spot was a common pirate phrase meaning a person will find what they're looking for under an obvious sign for it and I just want to make sure x gets what deserves… not what he’s looking for…

Sure… the other mods abused their authority with their biasness and personal dislikes but at least they had the decency to leave without causing much drama and disruption except for the low life POS who changed the title on Crazy’s “President Trumps” thread. But no… not x… he had to show everyone just how childish… foolish… spiteful and stupid he really is by sticking around and posting nothing but childish and meaningless drivel. The invertebrate doesn’t even have the decency to argue his discussions sensibly like a mature adult… now that’s pure trash but yet he cried and whined about a personal attack when Muler posted the Trash Day thread.I could on and on about his absurdity like him going to the Trivia thread with that childish asinine reply then actually having the audacity to cry and whine about the author trashing his own thread but this post would far exceed the lotted amount of characters... lol

IMO… we will all just all have to put up with the POS’s antics because anyone can see that he’s out just to trash the forum because as stupid as that moron is… even he has to see what a total ass he’s making of himself… but it looks like he just doesn’t care anymore… after all… he already lost all his dignity and integrity… what little he even had in the first place.

I'm curious as to see if he puts his signature "Lol" on this post too... after all... that's the only way the pitiful moron has to defend himself. Kinda make you feel sorry for the little prick... doesn't it... lol

Comment

It's Sept 8 , 2021. docker is still counting lines and ranting.
        No answer yet on what he plans to do if his order to post in other threads is not obeyed.

Well , King "Don't let me have to tell you again" Docker , what are you going to do?

Comment

dock, the Trivia thread that you started would have been an
          interesting thread , but you trashed it with your constant bitching
          about an answer you didn't like.

Comment

Originally posted by x475 View Post
            dock, the Trivia thread that you started would have been an
            interesting thread , but you trashed it with your constant bitching
            about an answer you didn't like.
            If you're going to state something... at least be truthful about it... I didn't say that I didn't like it... I said it was stupid and that's what you didn't like...

Wrong… which is a very stupid answer considering that the Teamster union was founded in 1903 and this is 2021. You may want to consider staying put your designated thread if you want to try and salvage what little dignity you have left… just saying

I know that you think of Muler as the most terrifying Teamster… but for heaven’s sake… try and use a little common sense next time… will you. Now I see why you are reluctant to wander too far from the safety of your designated thread.
            Once again… a stupid answer. If I tell you to jump off a bridge… would you do that too? Come to think of it… you may want to just stick to what you have been doing all along… avoiding questions because the first two that you have finally tried to answer… and I hate to tell you this… were just plain stupid.
            Oh... and by the way... this post would of been more appropriate on the trivia thread since it pertained to it which you would realize if you weren't so damn stupid. Oops... there's another reply that you're not going to like. Grow up already... will ya...

Comment

It's Sept 8 , 2021. docker is still counting lines and ranting.
              No answer yet on what he plans to do if his order to post in other threads is not obeyed.

Well , King "Don't let me have to tell you again" Docker , what are you going to do?
              You really can’t decide what molehill to climb… can you? Here’s a little friendly advice for you… “One way to get high blood pressure is to go mountain climbing over molehills.” — Earl Wilson

And another way is for a feeble individual such as yourself trying to confront people on a forum when they suffer from paranoia and allow themselves to be intimidated. Face it… the only reason you survived all those years on here was because of your admin status because… in reality… you’re nothing but a scared little brat thinking he can survive in a man’s world. Tell me… just how long do you think you can carry on with this same old meaningless drivel charade?

Here’s a thought… how about coming up with some reasonable complaints and accusations that you can prove and get your little bitch ass back to the transparency… x is back and the trivia threads and try to finish what you started for once in your pitiful life and quit with the crying and whining about me ordering you around already. That’s the problem with putting immature… lily-livered… thin-skinned sissies in a position of authority… it soon goes to their head and everything that intimidates them is considered a threat.

And by the way… you’re damn right that I’m still counting lines and ranting… and guess what… there isn’t a damn thing that you can do about it. Hmm… come to think about it… that would be a man’s way to respond to a perceived threat… wouldn’t it? Not shaking at the knees… pissing yourself and crying all about it like the puss you are.

I also asked you to talk about your resignation ordeal and what followed which you failed to do… so now I’m telling you… so get to crying and whining about it too because like I said… this is the thread to do it on.

Comment

Originally posted by unionman View Post
                You can't ignore the truth.

Hey, dock , do me a favor , quote this post so your ass kisser can read it. Thanks.

Comment

Hey , dock, could you also remind unionman that you despise one line posts?
                  He apparently didn't get the memo. Thanks again.

Comment

So how does this moron that calls himself president believe he can circumvent the constitution and dictate your personal health choices???

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                      So how does this moron that calls himself president believe he can circumvent the constitution and dictate your personal health choices???
                      Because he... along with all the other loony leftist liberal politicians... actually believe that the government gives you your rights... not the Constitution and if the government giveth... they can take it away. The sad part is that they have many Americans believing that BS.

Comment

You can't ignore the truth.

Hey, dock , do me a favor , quote this post Thanks.
                        You are so right… and here’s the cold hard truth of it all… of all the good qualities to be full of… drive… courage… enthusiasm… confidence and so on… you chose to be full of yourself and create the “x is back” thread. And just how did that work out for you… that’s right… not too damn good because it looks like we can now officially say the ‘x is gone”.

So… my next stop will be me announcing that fact on that vain BS thread of yours because I don’t do threats… I give friendly veiled advice about my future intentions and unlike you… I’m true to my word.

I tried to save you the embarrassment of it all but you not only did you ignore all my warnings telling you to get your ass back to those threads you ran away from… you chose to try and round up a little pity by insinuating it was a personal threat of some kind and who knows… knowing what a lily-livered deceitful POS that you are… maybe even hoping for me to get a verbal warning for threatening a member. You want to talk about the ultimate embarrassment… not only did you tuck tail and run again… this time… you did it on a thread you specifically created to announce your return… just how sad and pitiful is that?

So that’s the cold hard truth of it all … you choosing to be full of yourself when you’re full of shit can only lead to you making a fool of yourself.

Now remember… you can’t say that I never did anything for you either… even after you ignored and tried to exploit my thoughtful warnings… I still did you the favor that you asked of me by quoting your reply. No need to thank me either… you just being yourself is thanks enough.

Comment

Hey , dock, could you also

Thanks again.
                          Sorry... your favors are all used up... besides... it's not my fault all the members have you on ignore... and now you want me to quote you so they can see your childish meaningless drivel... I don't think so.

You are the one who made your bed... now lie in it... so quit with the begging... will you...

Comment

Working...
                          X