Afghanistan-The Graveyard of Empires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Afghanistan-The Graveyard of Empires

And think about this,these ''Drone Strike'' ''MISTAKES'' killing innocent women and children have been going on for the past ''20 goddamn years''....I just got one question and one question only....Suppose that was YOUR Daughter or Granddaughter that was bombed to ''SMITHEREENS''?...''BE HONEST''....What would YOUR reaction be?...Turn the other cheek?...No,I didn't think so!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67YI61smLY0

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
      And think about this,these ''Drone Strike'' ''MISTAKES'' killing innocent women and children have been going on for the past ''20 goddamn years''....I just got one question and one question only....Suppose that was YOUR Daughter or Granddaughter that was bombed to ''SMITHEREENS''?...''BE HONEST''....What would YOUR reaction be?...Turn the other cheek?...No,I didn't think so!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67YI61smLY0
      It's been a never ending folly of mistakes and coverup's,brought to you by the never ending war machine.

Comment

Thank You Docker,thank you not only for your thoughtful words concerning my family,but thank you for this powerful,fascinating,and revealing post...No,I've never heard of Lt Col Anthony Herbert,but because of what you posted,I've ordered his book 'Soldier' through Amazon...Fascinating video revealing how he compares the Korean and Vietnam wars,Battalion commanders and points for body counts,war crimes,torture,and how he held on to his 'moral courage and integrity' under such brutal conditions!!!1...A ''Soldier'' to be 'FOREVER' respected and admired...I will definitely 'Pay it Forward' his outstanding story and life!!!!

How brilliant is and was Orwell?...Simply brilliant how he ''understood'' Truth to Power...A great post and quote not only from Orwell Docker,but from yourself as well!!!!...''And as far as Afghanistan...it's the same as it was with Vietnam and every one since...a war to be sustained...not won''....''BULLSEYE''....'War is a Racket' by Smedley Butler is a must read for every single American who 'CARES' about this great country of ''OURS''...Kudos to you Docker for being 'pissed' about the ''RIGHT STUFF''!!!!

Here's a great video,listen to the words of 'Conservative and Republican' Ron Paul and his simply brilliant synopsis and analysis of the whole ''War on Terror'' and ''Forever War'' rhetoric...I wonder how many conservatives on this web-site would ''agree'' with his assessment,or are they still brainwashed and delusional buying into all the 'Deep State' BS and propaganda about American Exceptionalism when it comes to 'Forever Wars'?...And I through in an article how Rand Paul is 'grilling' Anthony Blinken about ''killing'' innocent civilians...Blinken is LYING through his teeth of course,so what else is new when it comes to these scumbags?....BOTH Ron and Rand Paul are absolutely RIGHT!!!!....It's called ''BLOWBACK''!!!!

https://nypost.com/2021/09/14/sen-pa...-drone-strike/
        Thanks Wizard… I think you will find it very interesting reading… I know I sure did when I read it over 45 years ago. I also see that the book can be quite costly these days.

Just to give you a little insight about his personality and disposition… here’s a video of him and his wife between enlistments when they were young on “You Bet Your Life” in 1955. They are introduced around the 7:00 minute mark…

Yes sir… I also agree that Ron Paul nailed it with his ''War on Terror'' and ''Forever War'' diction. And for those that refuse to believe that… just look around because they’re doing the same thing to their very own citizens today.

I supported Ron Paul for that and other various reasons… one being that he was a very strict Constitutionalist which his voting record proved and another… the promise to end the Fed. JFK started the process with Executive Order 11110 which called for replacing the Federal Reserve Notes with silver certificates… which abruptly ended with his assassination because that’s one of the very first acts Johnson terminated when he took over. IMO… that sent a very strong message because there hasn’t been one president to try anything like it since.

I thought that many people hated his supporters but that fails in comparison with the hatred they now have for Trump supporters. I remember being in the Dallas breakroom when the noon news was on and they were interviewing Paul for his presidential run… and one guy said… who’s this guy… to which I gleefully replied… “he’s only been your Congressman for the last 15 years”. Yep… ignorance really is bliss.
        Last edited by Docker; 09-19-2021, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
          Thanks Wizard… I think you will find it very interesting reading… I know I sure did when I read it over 45 years ago. I also see that the book can be quite costly these days.

Just to give you a little insight about his personality and disposition… here’s a video of him and his wife between enlistments when they were young on “You Bet Your Life” in 1955. They are introduced around the 7:00 minute mark…

Yes sir… I also agree that Ron Paul nailed it with his ''War on Terror'' and ''Forever War'' diction. And for those that refuse to believe that… just look around because they’re doing the same thing to their very own citizens today.

I supported Ron Paul for that and other various reasons… one being that he was a very strict Constitutionalist which his voting record proved and another… the promise to end the Fed. JFK started the process with Executive Order 11110 which called for replacing the Federal Reserve Notes with silver certificates… which abruptly ended with his assassination because that’s one of the very first acts Johnson terminated when he took over. IMO… that sent a very strong message because there hasn’t been one president to try anything like it since.

I thought that many people hated his supporters but that fails in comparison with the hatred they now have for Trump supporters. I remember being in the Dallas breakroom when the noon news was on and they were interviewing Paul for his presidential run… and one guy said… who’s this guy… to which I gleefully replied… “he’s only been your Congressman for the last 15 years”. Yep… ignorance really is bliss.
          Good post Docker,It was JFK's American University ''Peace'' speech that sealed his doom...Not only end the Federal Reserve,he promised to smash the CIA into a thousand pieces,end the cold war and make peace with Russia,nuclear disarmament,end the Vietnam War,better relationship with third world countries,and so much more...After his speech at American University,he was a ''dead man walking''...The Deep State and MIC ''MURDERED'' President John F. Kennedy...And if you don't believe that,you're either a fool or a brainwashed moron!!!!!.....''WE ALL BREATHE THE SAME AIR''....Listen and watch some of his

Comment

Good post Docker,It was JFK's American University ''Peace'' speech that sealed his doom...Not only end the Federal Reserve,he promised to smash the CIA into a thousand pieces,end the cold war and make peace with Russia,nuclear disarmament,end the Vietnam War,better relationship with third world countries,and so much more...After his speech at American University,he was a ''dead man walking''...The Deep State and MIC ''MURDERED'' President John F. Kennedy...And if you don't believe that,you're either a fool or a brainwashed moron!!!!!.....''WE ALL BREATHE THE SAME AIR''....Listen and watch some of his
            Whoops,senior moment,here it is,along with some commentary....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RclaV_3_eOA

https://www.duq.edu/assets/Documents...m/2018/jfk.pdf

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com...lly-validated/

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
              It's been a never ending folly of mistakes and coverup's,brought to you by the never ending war machine.
              Yes,and what's their first initial gut reaction,their comfort zone where they feel they can go and make this all better and make it simply go away,because you know, everything,and everyone on this planet,(according to these monsters),has a 'Price'...''MONEY''(reparations)...These people are so goddamn despicable on so many levels...Let's see,how much is the life of a 2 year old child worth?...I'm sure they wouldn't mind getting a little 'cash' for murdered Mom!!!!...Is Grandma worth less because she's old?...Is it negotiable?...So many questions,what to do,what to do...Maybe there's a standard printout with prices for murdered civilians,and maybe even for body parts,who knows!!!!

Of course it's 'paid only' when the murderers are ''caught''...Tens of thousands have been murdered and they haven't received a dime...Come to think of it,to be fair now,how about the millions they have crippled,displaced,contaminated,tortured,stolen from,bombed out,lied about,deceived,and cheated!!!!...

Here's a great article by one of my go to independent journalists,Caitlin Johnstone,she nails the corruption in corporate media completely...

Harold Pinter put the matter of corrupt journalism clearly over 15 years ago with this informed statement...

''To maintain that power of the state,it is essential that people remain in ignorance,that they live in ignorance of the truth,even the truth of their own lives...What surrounds us therefore is a vast tapestry of lies,upon which we feed""...

https://consortiumnews.com/2021/09/2...war-on-terror/

Comment

And here's his warning speech...

Comment

How many Americans know the history of Afghanistan?....How many Americans know that back in the 50s/60s/70s ''Woman's rights were at Par with Western Nations''...They could go the University,enter politics,wear whatever clothing they wanted to...Afghanistan was a vibrant and upcoming country...

Saira Noorani,a female surgeon who fled Afghanistan in 2001,said,''Every girl could go to high school and university...We could go where we wanted and wear what we liked...We used to go to cafes and the cinema to see the latest Indian films on a Friday,it all started to go wrong when the ''Mujahedin'' started winning,these were the people the West supported''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylScuPfTb_A

What happened?....During the Russian/Afghanistan war in the 1980s,the US 'funded' and 'helped train' the Mujahedin,specifically Al Qaeda,to kill Russian soldiers...The US was just helping the Mujahedin with guns and and stinger missiles to send Russian soldiers home in body bags to their families...In other words,you know,We were just being 'SOCIAL WORKERS'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=830DlDQXFgA

Comment

How many Americans know the history of Afghanistan?....How many Americans know that back in the 50s/60s/70s ''Woman's rights were at Par with Western Nations''...They could go the University,enter politics,wear whatever clothing they wanted to...Afghanistan was a vibrant and upcoming country...

Saira Noorani,a female surgeon who fled Afghanistan in 2001,said,''Every girl could go to high school and university...We could go where we wanted and wear what we liked...We used to go to cafes and the cinema to see the latest Indian films on a Friday,it all started to go wrong when the ''Mujahedin'' started winning,these were the people the West supported''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylScuPfTb_A

What happened?....During the Russian/Afghanistan war in the 1980s,the US 'funded' and 'helped train' the Mujahedin,specifically Al Qaeda,to kill Russian soldiers...The US was just helping the Mujahedin with guns and and stinger missiles to send Russian soldiers home in body bags to their families...In other words,you know,We were just being 'SOCIAL WORKERS'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=830DlDQXFgA
                    It's all about control.. It is happening all over the middle east.. And the way it looks,it might be happening here also just in another form..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                      It's all about control.. It is happening all over the middle east.. And the way it looks,it might be happening here also just in another form..

You got that right brother,only caveat,''is'' happening here...Control the media...Control the narrative...Control the population...The United States is slowly but surely turning into something closer to the Chinese style government...Before long we will have a one party system(many believe we have that now)...Corporations,corporate media,and the government are 'already' one and the same...NSA,FBI,and big business are taking privacy away...Non-mainstream news media sites are being shouted and shut down,and soon will not have a voice...Americans better,put the goddamn gadget down,get up off their asses and start to come to grips with the fact that 'LGBTQ' rights is NOT the biggest problem 'future generations' will face...As the saying goes...We can only lead the horse to water!!!!

Comment

Here's the deal with the Deep State and how they continue to lie,BS,and brainwash the American public...It's like taking candy from a baby,and it works like a charm because millions of Americans are to stupid,lazy,and ignorant to find out the 'truth' what 'their' government is doing in 'their' name...It's just incredible!!!

Data collection is NOT about accuracy,but about leverage...If the data they need does not exist,they simply ''create'' it,and they don't even need to create data...All they have to do is create the ''illusion'' of it,thus the NY Times,Washington Post,CNN,MSNBC,and ALL of corporate media trumpeting(no pun intended)the FACT of Russian election hacking evidenced by....''Anonymous Intelligence Officials citing Secret Documents and Communications''....and millions of Americans just accept and are more then willing to take these scumbags at their word...Pathetic,to say the least!!!!

Given the fact that by virtue of those psychotic psychopaths at CIA and NSA who 'adopted' the very practices of those 'enemy regimes' to which OUR SOLDIERS and millions of other soldiers in WW11 gave their lives to destroy,OUR COUNTRY has now devolved into the United States of the Deep State...And now,as domestic local and Federal law enforcement embrace a pervasive nation wide network of NSA and FBI fed digital surveillance that would astound ''Orwell'',it now appears we have actually reached the bottom of the abyss that Senator Frank Church so prophetically warned us would happen,and that's beside the warning of Eisenhower in regards to the exponential expansion of the MIC...WE didn't LISTEN,that's for goddamn sure!!!!

There is one distinct difference...The 'big' difference between the NSA and the Stasi is the active,integral participation of ''private sector corporations'' in the 'gathering','analyzing',and 'storing' of information ON 'private citizens'....These ''FACTS'' were all exposed along with other DATA when Edward Snowden....''BLEW HIS WHISTLE''....That's why,along with Julian Assange,and countless others who EXPOSED their despicable CRIMES and CORRUPTION,the scumbags in power want them in Prison,tortured,and then dead...Those POS in power 'want' and 'need' to SEND A MESSAGE!!!!!!!.....''DON'T EVER,EVER...EVEN THINK ABOUT FU*KING WITH US''!!!!

Comment

Here's the deal with the Deep State and how they continue to lie,BS,and brainwash the American public...It's like taking candy from a baby,and it works like a charm because millions of Americans are to stupid,lazy,and ignorant to find out the 'truth' what 'their' government is doing in 'their' name...It's just incredible!!!

Data collection is NOT about accuracy,but about leverage...If the data they need does not exist,they simply ''create'' it,and they don't even need to create data...All they have to do is create the ''illusion'' of it,thus the NY Times,Washington Post,CNN,MSNBC,and ALL of corporate media trumpeting(no pun intended)the FACT of Russian election hacking evidenced by....''Anonymous Intelligence Officials citing Secret Documents and Communications''....and millions of Americans just accept and are more then willing to take these scumbags at their word...Pathetic,to say the least!!!!

Given the fact that by virtue of those psychotic psychopaths at CIA and NSA who 'adopted' the very practices of those 'enemy regimes' to which OUR SOLDIERS and millions of other soldiers in WW11 gave their lives to destroy,OUR COUNTRY has now devolved into the United States of the Deep State...And now,as domestic local and Federal law enforcement embrace a pervasive nation wide network of NSA and FBI fed digital surveillance that would astound ''Orwell'',it now appears we have actually reached the bottom of the abyss that Senator Frank Church so prophetically warned us would happen,and that's beside the warning of Eisenhower in regards to the exponential expansion of the MIC...WE didn't LISTEN,that's for goddamn sure!!!!

There is one distinct difference...The 'big' difference between the NSA and the Stasi is the active,integral participation of ''private sector corporations'' in the 'gathering','analyzing',and 'storing' of information ON 'private citizens'....These ''FACTS'' were all exposed along with other DATA when Edward Snowden....''BLEW HIS WHISTLE''....That's why,along with Julian Assange,and countless others who EXPOSED their despicable CRIMES and CORRUPTION,the scumbags in power want them in Prison,tortured,and then dead...Those POS in power 'want' and 'need' to SEND A MESSAGE!!!!!!!.....''DON'T EVER,EVER...EVEN THINK ABOUT FU*KING WITH US''!!!!
                          Afghanistan ?? You barely hear about it now ,kind a like this administration swept it under the rug.. But that is what all politicians do when bad shit happens.. create another story for the liberal press to push and get the focus off what your administration just F'up ..

Comment

Working...
                          X