Comment

Re: Rittenhouse Saga

Originally posted by crazy View Post
      [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
        Food for thought. Copied from a FB post.
        I have watched the whole Rittenhouse case. The Jury just came back with a Not Guilty Verdict on all counts.
        I didn’t know that Kyle arrived early in the day and was volunteering to clean up the mess made the night before, including removing graffiti from buildings
        I didn't know that Kyle put out a dumpster fire that was being rolled down to a gas station to blow up, with people all around.
        I didn't know that the Police were told to stand down as businesses were destroyed.
        I didn't know that Kyles Dad, Grandma and Friends all lived in Kenosha, 20 minutes from where he resided with his Mom part time in Illinois.
        I didn’t know that Kyle worked in Kenosha
        I didn't know that Joseph Rosenbaum knocked him down twice and then attempted to kick him with lethal force to the head.
        I didn't know that Huber had hit him in the head 2x with a skateboard.
        I didn't know Gaige Grosskreutz, a felon in possession of firearm, aimed his gun at Kyle first, as he admitted on the stand.
        I also didn't know that in the State of Wisconsin, it is legal for Kyle to have a gun, even at 17 (which was why the gun charge was dismissed).
        I didn't know that Kyle did not cross state lines with a gun he wasn't supposed to have. The rightful gun owner did, as he was legally permitted to do.
        I also didn't realize that Rosenbaum was a 5 time convicted child rapist and that Huber was a 2 time convicted woman beater.
        I didn't know that Grosskreutz was a convicted Burglar with an assault on his record also.
        IF THE MEDIA DID THEIR JOB... we would ALL have known this!
        Stop believing the media lies and start holding them accountable!!!!
        So I quit watching and reading the news about 3 years ago as it seems to all be crap, or fake. I hadn't heard about any of this but a guy I used to work with told me about it yesterday. On my cell phone it has Apple news headlines, I looked and there was nothing about this anywhere . I looked on Britebart as I used to look at that a few years ago, and it had the story and also told about pieces of shihobbit protesting in certain cities and chanting that sorry dead ass George Floyds name? So my question is this is extremely good news that this young man defended himself and was found innocent , but is it not being reported by the regular news hacks? I find it hard to believe there wasn't anything mentioned about this on my I-phone news headlines.

Comment

Originally posted by unionman View Post
          So I quit watching and reading the news about 3 years ago as it seems to all be crap, or fake. I hadn't heard about any of this but a guy I used to work with told me about it yesterday. On my cell phone it has Apple news headlines, I looked and there was nothing about this anywhere . I looked on Britebart as I used to look at that a few years ago, and it had the story and also told about pieces of shihobbit protesting in certain cities and chanting that sorry dead ass George Floyds name? So my question is this is extremely good news that this young man defended himself and was found innocent , but is it not being reported by the regular news hacks? I find it hard to believe there wasn't anything mentioned about this on my I-phone news headlines.
          It no longer fits their narrative.. If they had found the kid guilty it would have been 24/7 on everyone's phone.. And IMO it is good news that they actually found the kid innocent on all charges.. The media has lied about this since it happened.. Again the media has their own agenda.. I post a lot of articles from Gateway Pundit, yes they are a right leaning website but i have challenged people on Facebook and on this forum to show me when they have been wrong..

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X