Just a question..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a question..

Having recently been up and down from South Carolina to Pa and back a couple of tomes the first thing I noticed were the truck scales.. There was a day when those scales were seldomly closed. and the for the times we went by they were mostly closed.. Back in the day we had to run around the scales .. Young drivers will never get the thrill of stopping on the exit ramp and getting out the road maps to find the go around..

Re: Just a question..

I noticed they were closed more when the pandemic originally started

Comment

They have cool apps now.

Comment

Is there a question in there somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Terri Yaki View Post
          Is there a question in there somewhere?
          Well kind of.. It is about the scales in Virginia.. When I drove they for the most part never closed with the exception of Christmas day.. With the move I made and having made a few trips through Virginia,I only saw a scale house open one time..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
            Well kind of.. It is about the scales in Virginia.. When I drove they for the most part never closed with the exception of Christmas day.. With the move I made and having made a few trips through Virginia,I only saw a scale house open one time..
            I have seen them in operation on 81 recently when I went through. Where did the TSA Roanoke go to? I can't even figure out where it used to be.

Comment

Working...
            X