X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all

Re: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all friends and members on Teamstersonline

Comment

Very Merry Christmas to all ! 30 degrees when I left for work early this am and 70 now, and mid 70s here in Middle Georgia Christmas Day! I'll take it ! Probably snow for New Years. Now back to what I was doing, peppermint twist vodka, or eggnog and Weller? Decisions, decisions. Maybe both

Comment

Originally posted by unionman View Post
          Very Merry Christmas to all ! 30 degrees when I left for work early this am and 70 now, and mid 70s here in Middle Georgia Christmas Day! I'll take it ! Probably snow for New Years. Now back to what I was doing, peppermint twist vodka, or eggnog and Weller? Decisions, decisions. Maybe both
          Gonna be in the 70's all week here in SC.. If I want a white Christmas I can see it on Youtube.. I have seen enough over the years.. But this is our first one without any of the kids being here but they will be down after all the holidays are over.. We are still in the unpacking stage and setting stuff up..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
            Gonna be in the 70's all week here in SC.. If I want a white Christmas I can see it on Youtube.. I have seen enough over the years.. But this is our first one without any of the kids being here but they will be down after all the holidays are over.. We are still in the unpacking stage and setting stuff up..
            Coming from your part of the world I"ll bet you have seen and dealt with more than your share of snow. My 85 year old mother in law that lives with us will say she would love to see some snow, and I tell her to watch the weather channel and you will probably get to see some. People here can't drive when it's dry, adding snow and reading they're cell phone really makes it a no goer here.

Comment

Coming from your part of the world I"ll bet you have seen and dealt with more than your share of snow. My 85 year old mother in law that lives with us will say she would love to see some snow, and I tell her to watch the weather channel and you will probably get to see some. People here can't drive when it's dry, adding snow and reading they're cell phone really makes it a no goer here.
              Here is another first for me living in the south, had to cut the grass and this being the day after Christmas?? Up north I would have been manning the snow shovel..

Comment

Here is another first for me living in the south, had to cut the grass and this being the day after Christmas?? Up north I would have been manning the snow shovel..
                Saw some cherry blossom trees that had bloomed last week up in Atlanta. All's it takes is a few warm days and everything is ready to start growing. I just hope we don't get the severe weather with it being so warm.

Comment

Did the ice and snow make it that far east? We had a couple of pretty snow showers Sunday but not enough to stick to the ground in our part of Georgia.

Comment

Did the ice and snow make it that far east? We had a couple of pretty snow showers Sunday but not enough to stick to the ground in our part of Georgia.
                    No, we had heavy rain for a few hours.. But they had ice on the other side of town, about ten miles from where we are.. But it is winter and seems another winter storm will be coming, we have 1 to 3 inches in the forecast.. but who knows?? If it snows here we stay inside till it melts.. don't even have a winter coat anymore..

Comment

Working...
                    X