This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rumor has it .....

Sorry, just trying to show the mindset of the drivers affected. I thought I was clear in in stating this was a rumor and that it wasn't true.

Just a bump to shake the tree for real info as no one is saying nothing.

Comment

I herd allied is buying cooper !!!!

Comment

You gotta have money to buy something.

Comment

That's a good one !!!

Comment

Originally posted by polarbear1234 View Post
            Sorry, just trying to show the mindset of the drivers affected. I thought I was clear in in stating this was a rumor and that it wasn't true.

Just a bump to shake the tree for real info as no one is saying nothing.
            Maybe saying nothing is better than spreading a rumor like that!!!

Comment

Sorry that you didn't understand the words you quoted, but it got things moving here again.

Comment

Just the numbers game being played again. If you go to Chapter11library.com (I think that's what it's called) you'll see that this happens everyday. As it turns out these two hedge funds are a very very small percent of Allied Systems holding company. Just my 2 pennies worth.

SL

Comment

That's the type of info i was trying to shake out of the tree.

Thanks, Speedloader

Comment

I think we are fine here at allied they have a new website so I think things are looking up !!!!

Comment

Thanks, Speedloader
                      No sweat

Comment

Originally posted by Wheels View Post
                        I think we are fine here at allied they have a new website so I think things are looking up !!!!
                        That is a nice new web site isn't it. I particulalry like the equipment section and the picture of the Cottrell NextGen B Trains. Boy, all those double stage hydrolic rams and an electric pump, it'd take a week to put a load on !! Still, looks good - lousy for city work.

Ya think the new web site will bring back some of the work Allied lost ?

Comment

Looked like a "For Sale" sign to me. Any takers?

Comment

. I particulalry like the equipment section and the picture of the Cottrell NextGen B Trains. Boy, all those double stage hydrolic rams and an electric pump, it'd take a week to put a load on !!

We have one of those B Trains where I work. No electric pump though. It runs off a pto. It works really well and with all the strapping now it is the way to go. Also do not use it for city work.

*[/QUOTE]

Comment

Just heard a rumor from drivers at Allied and Cassens. Allied told by judge to park trucks and liquidate. I don't doubt this happening eventually, but this would be too soon. Talked to a working Allied driver on Art 48 to Louisville. Says this is crap. I posted this just to get things going here again.

It wouldn't be a bad idea to cash that sick-pay check ASAP. Just sayin'....
                              You started by saying it was a rumor told to you by Allied & Cassens drivers.
                              You mentioned cashing in sick pay; which isn't a bad idea before others do & I agree; nice to have people back & talking about it; so thanks.

Comment

Wonder how long allied will hang on after today !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X