X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trash Day

Originally posted by Docker View Post
    And no... Muler didn't have to read that to me... I read it all by myself.
    All by yourself? Impressive , sir.
    That gets you up to about, um, what? 4th grade reading and comprehensive skills?
    Last edited by 222lifer; 11-27-2020, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by x475 View Post
      All by yourself? Impressive , sir.
      That gets you up to about, um, what? 4th grade reading and comprehensive skills?
      You would think that was impressive… sorry I can’t say the same about you. Ineffectual… now there’s a word for you along with the many others that I used when describing you and your posts.

It’s sad to see how demoralized you have become in just a short time. I think that you may be getting close to quitting because I think the longest thread that you have lasted had around 70 replies before you deleted it. Do you even realize how many threads you deleted in the past that involved you trying to spar with Muler or myself? I think that it was every single one unless you can find one because I couldn’t. How many do think there were? That’s right… you would post until you couldn’t take the heat anymore then deleted the whole thread after you realized just how foolish and childish you were made out to be.

But guess what… you’ll have to try (and I do mean try) to stand up for yourself this time because you don’t have the authority to delete anymore threads. Imagine that… this thread actually stands a chance of surviving now that you’re not that wannabe dictator anymore.

By the way… I see that you’re already having to resort back to one and two liners… lol

So good luck… and if you get stuck along the way and get so depressed and feel like you can’t go on… shoot me a PM and I’ll be happy to pick you up and get you back on your way because I just don’t want to see you have to quit again. Like they say… once you quit at something… it gets easier and easier every time and even though I think of you as a total waste… I do have some compassion.

"Your compassionate Brother"

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post

By the way… I see that you’re already having to resort back to one and two liners… lol

By the way... I say more in one or two lines than you ever do with your bloviated , foaming at the mouth rants... lol

Comment

By the way... I say more in one or two lines than you ever do with your bloviated , foaming at the mouth rants... lol
          How about making up your mind… will you… it’s one or the other… either you’re impressed like you stated in your last post or bored liked you implied in this post. I know that you have a simple mind so you would think that it would be easy to come to a fast conclusion… after all… not much of anything else in there. Now I’m beginning to see why you don’t realize just how foolish and childish you are being.

It’s also now becoming clear why you usually stick to one and two liners… you must have the attention span of a gnat.

As for your statement stating that you say more in one or two lines than I do in my so called long winded… hollow posts just goes to prove how shallow and delusional you really are. How about showing me one post of yours in this thread that wasn’t either childish… foolish… meaningless or perverted.

Now… let us look at the things you refuse to acknowledge in your replies… providing any proof at all about your statement of alleged plagiarism and slander… failing to ever to defend your actions when you were the wannabe dictator… trying to explain that sick… twisted and perverted post I supplied when you accused us of slander when we called you out for what you really are and why you lied when you said that not one word of your posts had any sexual references… why you tried to make a joke into a fabrication just for arguments sake… why you set out to destroy then delete Muler’s retirement thread and why you quit being an admin. I’ll tell you why you ignore them… because you know full well that you don’t have a leg to stand on when it comes to defending those actions while making it look like you have at least some morals and form of decency in you… even in that delusional world that you live in.

But here you are complaining that my posts are empty and long winded. After all… if you ignore all my accusations of your foolish… childish and perverted behavior and statements along with my many unanswered questions… I suppose they would be nothing but long and empty posts.

Tell me perv… what’s it feel like to be so afraid that you can’t even attempt to justify your actions and defend the attacks on your character? I have news for you… ignoring your problems doesn’t make them go away… as a matter of fact the opposite because silence really does imply consent.

Comment

Hey xadmin... can you at least work up enough courage to tell me why you got so upset when Jimmy relaxed the rules along with what is so horribly wrong with these site rules...

Site Rules

1. No one under the age of 16 is allowed to join.
            2. Threats of physical harm is not allowed.
            3. No personal or identifiable information is allowed. If you post your personal information then that is on you and it will stand.
            4. Any and all opinions are wanted and allowed. I dont care what it is as long as its not illegal
            5. No direct anti union talk is allowed. we are union members
            6. No obvious spammers allowed. You will be banned.
            Seems fair and just to me... just saying

I hope it wasn't because of rule number 1 because you do realize that he meant the physical age not mental age... don't you?

Or was it number 4... any and all opinions are wanted and allowed? Heaven forbid if anyone had the audacity to voice their opinion about something you disagreed with or questioned your opinion... not on your watch... right?

Comment

Muler's puppet attempts to prove he does not post bloviated , foaming at the mouth rants...
              by posting more bloviated , foaming at the mouth posts.

The irony is quite amazing.

Comment

Muler's puppet attempts to prove he does not post bloviated , foaming at the mouth rants...
                by posting more bloviated , foaming at the mouth posts.

The irony is quite amazing.
                I didn’t think it was possible for you to get any more pitiful but here you are… outdoing yourself once again. You can’t even seem to concentrate long enough to put together more than three sentences even by adding the same old crap from your previous post… and adding insult to injury… you still can’t seem to manage getting more than three sentences out of it. How’s that for amazing?

You truly are a hero in your own mind. But how about taking a minute and ponder this for a little while in that simple mind of yours hero… you’re not smart enough to realize this but at least Muler and I were able to shame you into keeping your perverted replies where they belong… in that sick little mind of yours. Sure… you cried and whined about it for a little while along with accusing us of slander but in the end we prevailed because you haven’t posted one perverted reply since I proved your accusation of slander to be false. So… who knows… if you stick around and let us school you for a few more years… you might actually have a chance of becoming a half decent poster. But don’t get too excited just yet because I said that you might have a chance and that’s only if you really apply yourself.

See that… you might not be ending up to be a total waste after all because look what you have learned and found out about yourself already… and only after 50 posts. Even though Muler had to trap you into this thread to get this schooling isn’t the point…the point being is that you’re at least here now so you might just as well take advantage of it. And who knows… we may have you making posts that have several paragraphs to them next year. After all…you have to remember that you are no longer an admin that can just delete posts and threads that make you look foolish… childish and perverted so you will have to learn how to be reasonable when standing up for yourself if you want to survive on forums such as this. You also have to get it through that thick skull of yours that other members have that same right to voice their opinion just as much as you do.

By the way... you couldn't have picked a better location that's listed on your avatar because "State of Confusion" describes you to a tee... lol

Comment

Dang , bro , you sound stressed. Relax. Chill out.
                  You ever golf? I'm thinking now that your heart-throb Mule is retired,
                  you could accompany him to the local country club. Caddie for him. Walk behind him , carry his golf bag.
                  After a relaxing round of golf you could sashay into the club house
                  and wipe down his equipment and wash his balls.

Comment

you could accompany him to the local country club. Caddie for him. Walk behind him , carry his golf bag.
                    You are nasty. But at least the people that have contacted me see you for what you really are. Something good came of this thread.Your true colors.

Comment

“Dang… bro… chill out”… now you sound like nothing but a little street punk… and I sound stressed… lol

Well… so much for curbing your perverted tendencies. You just can’t refrain from being the perverted fruit cake that you are… can you? What’s with this infatuation you have with Muler anyway… calling him a heart-throb… talking about wiping down his equipment and washing his balls? Now it’s becoming clear why you despise the man so much… what’s the matter… didn’t he give you the attention you desired or show any interest when you met him in Cleveland…

That post of yours finally makes sense to me now that your jealousy is starting to rear its ugly head. You really are one sick… twisted… perverted puppy! Just try telling me that you don’t sound like a rejected love struck puppy in that post of yours. Saying things like “I’m sure you don’t remember me”… “you were too busy” … and “I hope it goes well for you” while at the same time feeling resentment towards me for being such good friends with the man you love. Tell me that I’m wrong because I’m someone that will always tell it like I see it and that sure sounds probable to me now after reading all those perverted posts of yours in this thread along with the posts in the threads you have deleted in the past… especially the one I just posted. I’m sorry but like Muler told you before… he doesn’t swing that way… but to my surprise… and probably his as well… didn’t realize just how right he was about you. After all… we both thought you were a perv all along but didn’t realize just how deep your feelings were for the man. Here’s some advice for you… they have other sites for what you’re looking for because I don’t think you will find what you are looking for on this site.

I would ask you how many times that you dreamed about Muler and that golf fantasy of yours because you seem to have all the details down to a tee but that’s too sick and perverted for me to even think about it. Here’s some more advice… you’re sexual preference is your business… not mine… but how about keeping it with you and your own which I’m sure Muler will agree with me on this… keep Muler and myself out of your sick… twisted… perverted fantasies! And before you go accusing me of being a homophobe… I don’t have a problem with your sexual orientation but I just don’t want to hear about your sexual desires… adventures and fantasies like you are doing in this post. And here’s my last piece of advice… if a straight man tells you he doesn’t swing that way… how about trying to be a man about it and move on instead of just pursuing the matter and looking foolish like you are doing here. After all… they must have all kind of sites for you to go to today to get your rocks off because the ABF Forum isn’t it.

Your Straight Brother Always!

Comment

man damn lol, yall took all kinds of screen shots huh? to bad jeff isnt here bc I would love to relly tell him what I think. sorry hijacked

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                          man damn lol, yall took all kinds of screen shots huh? to bad jeff isnt here bc I would love to relly tell him what I think. sorry hijacked
                          Over the years we learned that we had to cover our tails when dealing with all the dishonest and bias mods... especially TB. Jeff had the most who would love to abuse their power when it came to deleting posts and threads just to protect their snowflake pals after they went whining and crying about us. One example... Muler called out one member on something he said in the past and then this low life POS went back and edited his post... then came back and said show me where I said that trying to make Muler out to be a liar...but luckily we saved the original to prove not only that he said it but showed just how dishonest he was in the process. Dishonest mods will use anything at their disposal to try and discredit us and stick up for their friends and those members that think as they do. Oh... the all so many of our threads that were deleted over the years on that site by those POS mods.

And I'm sorry to say... IMO... x is the same way when it comes to bias... dishonesty and abusing his powers because he knows full well how he abused his power. And look at him... even to this very day... he has a chance to stand up like a man and come clean... defend and explain his past actions but flat out refuses to even acknowledge the many questions that I have asked of him in this thread. All he wants to do is reply with those foolish... childish... sick... twisted and perverted replies in the hopes of getting this thread deleted too... and who knows... hoping once again to get us kicked off. IMO... it already would of been deleted and we would of been kicked off if he still was an admin. I think right now... he's hoping that you get sick and tired of all his perverted replies that you end up deleting it. Thios way... he get to save face... yet one more time because no straight man likes to keep reading perverted replies about his man crush on Muler. He isn't even man enough to admit that he set out to ruin Muler's retirement thread so he would have an exuse to then delete it.

By the way Jimmy... you can't be hijacking a trash thread when you're talking about trash... lol

Comment

Originally posted by MULER View Post
                            You are nasty. But at least the people that have contacted me see you for what you really are. Something good came of this thread.Your true colors.
                            Aw, crap, Muler. Now you've done it. Your little buddy doesn't like one line posters. He'll have a hissy fit again!
                            Last edited by x475; 11-30-2020, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Aw, crap, Muler. Now you've done it. Your little buddy doesn't like one line posters. He'll have a hissy fit again!
                              The one line pervert strikes again… lol

What you’re really trying to say here is… Aw crap Muler… how come your little buddy doesn’t pick on you when you post one liners. And that answer would be a simple one… first… his character isn’t the one being attacked and ripped apart here… yours is… and all you can seem to do is to muster up one or two liners consisting of childish… foolish and perverted drivel that absolutely has nothing to do what so ever when it comes to defending your character… only goes to inflicting more damage… if that’s even possible.

Second… just try attacking his character… then you will see how a man stands up for himself… Oh… that’s right… you already did… and this is how it went…

Yep… that’s right… you cowered like the wuss you are… and in what manner… that’s right… a one liner!!! And to add insult to injury… you even thanked him for putting you in your place.

So why do we pick on you… because you really do deserve it and it’s soooo easy.

And third… you’re a childish pervert that has a man crush on Muler who’s only purpose here is acting like a fool just for some recognition because you sure aren’t even making an attempt to stand up and defend your character… just aiding us in ripping it down even more. And if you don’t believe that… how did you refer to him in your last … oh… that’s right… a heart-throb.

And speaking of hissy fits… you mean like the whopper you had when you quit being the admin just because you didn’t like the new rule change? Wow… you sure showed him by quitting… didn’t you… lol

You might just as well face it now perv... you will never make it wuthout that title on your avatar... not a wuss like you.

Comment

As always , I'll give credit where due...

Doc, you've never shown the mental capacity to multi-task , but your
                                last post showed you can (at times) do two things simultaneously.
                                You spewed another asinine tirade AND proved my prediction was correct.

Comment

Working...
                                X