X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trash Day

Originally posted by x475 View Post
    As always , I'll give credit where due...

Doc, you've never shown the mental capacity to multi-task , but your
    last post showed you can (at times) do two things simultaneously.
    You spewed another asinine tirade AND proved my prediction was correct.
    ROFLMAO – Now I see why you stick to one and two liners… you really are a delusional idiot. This was your reason for posting nothing but one and two liners…

Oh, and one quick question for Docker...many times you have been critical of my one line posts.
    I try to keep them short so you can keep up.
    Here you are saying that you keep them short so I can keep up… but in reality… you are the one that can’t keep up… that’s why you go on and on like a broken record… crying and whining about my long posts. You are actually trying to put the blame on me for your inadequacies of having the attention span of a gnat and the lack of suitable comprehension skills. You talk about hissy fits and here you are having another one over something as simple as long posts due to your own frustration of not having the mental capacity of understanding my posts. Boy… I can only imagine the mental meltdown that Jimmy had to endure when he told you about the rule changes… which probably took you years to comprehend the old ones.

So here you are now… finally realizing that I won’t cave in to your lower level of posting… deciding to try and step up your game with this illogical and delusional post… but what a mistake that was… lol

First… even though you looked up the definition of multi-task because I know that the word simultaneously isn’t in your vocabulary… you probably didn’t look up the definition of the simple word task and have no understanding of the word. Second… there was nothing asinine about it because you didn’t try to deny any of the accusations I put forth in that post plus it proved just what a wuss you are. Third… it wasn’t a tirade because there was nothing angry about it. And finally… you trying to use my post as an example of a hissy fit to fill your prediction is as childish and foolish as you are. Just try and show me one thing that can be construed as a hissy fit in my post. Remember… you quit being an admin when you took one of your hissy fits and I thoroughly explained this hissy fit you are taking right now but all you can seem to do is put out accusations without a shred of evidence and hope they stick... just how sad is that? So… that means that your last statement was not only illogical but completely incorrect. And in the future it would highly benefit you to refrain from words you don’t fully understand just to try and impress me and just do what you seem to be the best at… completely ignoring my questions… refusing to even try defending and claiming that my accusations are false and just go on posting that perverted…childish… and foolish drivel because… I must admit… you are proving yourself to be a bigger foolish child and pervert than I could ever prove you out to be.

Here’s something else for you to ponder on… if you think my posts are long now… just think what they would look like if I ever got the pleasure of picking apart a long post of yours.

I’m sure you heard the saying… “If you can't play with the big dogs stay on the porch”… which in your case the porch would be considered threads like the “Name game” and “What did you just finish doing” in the Community Lounge.

Comment

It's both sad and pathetic. I congratulated Muler for standing up and admitting
      Dockers post was fabricated and instead of being gracious , he and his sycophant
      Dicker both replied with vile, hate filled posts full of accusations of sexual perversions.
      Not one word of my post had any sexual reference. The fact that both their posts
      slandered me with sexual references , is quite...interesting.
      Perhaps some self-reflection on their part would help.

Doc , I know you have trouble with words over two syllables , and I've used some here. I apologize for that.
      When you search google for their meaning, please try to remember not to plagiarize again.
      By the way perv... this is the only post you had that even remotely displayed an attempt to defend your character and tried to deny one of our many accusations and we all know how that slander accusation turned out... don't we? Yep... by you having to eat your own words and showed you to be a liar to boot... so it is understandle why you shy away from making any other attempts trying to defend that sick... twisted... childish... foolish and perverted character. I also kept this post short so you just might be able to comprehend and even possibly be able to finish reading it for a change.

Comment

SERIOUS QUESTION: Are you off your meds?

You are jabbering maniacal drivel like you are one of Nurse Ratched's patients.

Comment

SERIOUS QUESTION: Are you off your meds?

You are jabbering maniacal drivel like you are one of Nurse Ratched's patients.
          This coming from a lily-livered… twisted fool coming down from a two week bender who’s finally realizing he’s in over his head arguing with a maniac and now feels a sudden overpowering fear that starts to overwhelm the poor little simple-minded perv.

All of a sudden it’s like… the foolish… twisted… childish pervert meets up with the long-winded maniac… panics… then wets himself… lol

See… now that is drivel… just like all of your posts but especially these…

Just another example of the mule talking out his ass.
          But that will probably be lost on Docker , who was no doubt enjoying the warm breeze wafting
          past his cheekbones.
          I've always been fair with Muler and will give credit where credit is due.
          Kudos to Muler for his candid assessment of the retirement thread he's been whining about.
          Admitting it was an alcohol fueled fabrication was stunning and a true act of courage.
          It's worth repeating..."a few beers to make up (fabricate) good things to say about me"
          Thank you Mule for stepping up and admitting the truth.
          In regards to your reference to "silver tongued Docker" you wont find
          any disagreement here. Dockers tongue is well known to be your area of expertise.
          It's both sad and pathetic. I congratulated Muler for standing up and admitting
          Dockers post was fabricated and instead of being gracious , he and his sycophant
          Dicker both replied with vile, hate filled posts full of accusations of sexual perversions.
          Not one word of my post had any sexual reference. The fact that both their posts
          slandered me with sexual references , is quite...interesting.
          Perhaps some self-reflection on their part would help.
          Doc , I know you have trouble with words over two syllables , and I've used some here. I apologize for that.
          When you search google for their meaning, please try to remember not to plagiarize again.
          Oh, and one quick question for Docker...many times you have been critical of my one line posts.
          I try to keep them short so you can keep up. My last post was more than one line , did that
          meet your posting criteria? Or did the mule read it to you?
          Just curious.
          I'm getting the impression that the Wit brothers , (Dim and Nit) , are irritated by something.
          If I can be of assistance , please let me know.

"your brother always."
          All by yourself? Impressive , sir.
          That gets you up to about, um, what? 4th grade reading and comprehensive skills?
          By the way... I say more in one or two lines than you ever do with your bloviated , foaming at the mouth rants... lol
          Muler's puppet attempts to prove he does not post bloviated , foaming at the mouth rants...
          by posting more bloviated , foaming at the mouth posts.

The irony is quite amazing.
          Dang , bro , you sound stressed. Relax. Chill out.
          You ever golf? I'm thinking now that your heart-throb Mule is retired,
          you could accompany him to the local country club. Caddie for him. Walk behind him , carry his golf bag.
          After a relaxing round of golf you could sashay into the club house
          and wipe down his equipment and wash his balls.
          Aw, crap, Muler. Now you've done it. Your little buddy doesn't like one line posters. He'll have a hissy fit again!
          As always , I'll give credit where due...
          Doc, you've never shown the mental capacity to multi-task , but your
          last post showed you can (at times) do two things simultaneously.
          You spewed another asinine tirade AND proved my prediction was correct.
          Now that my perv brother... is the epitome of drivel!

In the future you may want to re-think trying to use my words because you don’t have a clue to what their true meaning is and will just end up looking foolish again like you did right here.
          Now that that’s said… let me ask you a serious (another word you misused) question… don’t you ever get embarrassed while acting like a childish… perverted fool?

And just what do you think you are getting accomplished here... because myself... I'm just having fun making the forum pervert look like the fool that he is... lol

I can just hear them on facebook and twitter now... check out Teamsters Online and watch that X475 character making a fool of himself... it's hard to believe that he was ever a Teamster...

"YOUR STRAIGHT BROTHER ALWAYS"

Comment

Out of genuine concern , I inquired about your obvious mental health issues.
            In return , you responded with a temper tantrum.
            See a medical professional soon , perhaps you can get help with your
            mental health. An anger management course would be appropriate also.

Get well soon , brother.

Comment

Get well soon , brother.
              Here's a proper response to your reply ...

And here's just a proper post explaining your behavior on this thead...

Are you ready to be serious yet and actually start being sensible instead of impractical? Do you actually think of yourself having a meaningful argument? Seriously… don’t you even realize what a childish fool you are being? How about growing up... you used to be an Admin for years for heaven’s sake.

If you start acting like a man you will be treated as such because all I want to know is why you thought it was Ok to abuse your authority all because of your personal hatred for Muler and trash his retirement thread so you could end up deleting it.

And please… don’t even try denying that fact either because I have the proof. Muler even started a “Look no Further” thread in a considerate manner in the hopes of getting you to explain your reasoning behind it all but you failed to even make one reply on that thread and left Jimmy holding the bag. So what did Jimmy do… what any decent man and site owner would do for his friend and admin… he stepped up and went to bat for you seeing that he had no other choice after you bailed and tried to explain your actions even though he didn’t have a leg to stand on when it came to properly defending your inexcusable actions but he sure did his best trying.

He was a good friend to you but you sure weren’t one to him. I bet that you didn’t even appreciate that fact seeing how you had a hissy fit and quit on him just because he decided to relax the rules a bit.
              So… are you finally going to man up and start trying to defend your character and past actions or are you going to keep acting unreasonable… childish…foolish and perverted.

What’s it going to be x475… the ball’s in your court. Do you even have it in you to act reasonable? My prediction is that you will just continue on like you have been… so prove me wrong!

Comment

Get well soon , brother.
                And since you seem so thoughtful for my well being... I'll return the favor... please be careful when you pick up guys on those male dating sites because I hear the Wuhan virus is getting much worse.

Comment

Get well soon , brother.
                  You’re not only a perv… you’re a crying… whining wuss to boot. First. you try accusing both of us of making hate filled posts full of accusations of sexual perversions and slander only to end up looking foolish when I proved they weren’t accusations but the truth and the slander to be false.

Then you went with the old “of your meds” routine that Muler used on Bean back in the day and now here you are with the temper tantrum bit… who’s the one that had a hissy fit and quit being an admin… that’s right… that would be you. Talk about that self-reflection BS that you keep referring to.Can you at least try being original and come up with your own hypothesis which you might be able to do if you actually read my posts instead of just ignoring them.

Like you sarcastically commented… I will give credit when credit is due because you did come up with anger management course all on your own… which… IMO… only goes to show just how lily livered you must be if you think my posts are full of anger which probably scares the living daylight out of your wussy ass.

Oh… and stay tuned because if you keep refusing to try and stand up like a man and continue to only post childish “I know you are but what am I” drivel… I will still carry on without you and show how you left Jimmy holding the bag by having to defend an admin of his site when just you ran off instead of defending yourself and the integrity of this site.

It’s completely normal to post drivel every so often but how about pondering on this for awhile… only a coward has to hide behind perverted and childish drivel all the time and since you mentioned something about a fourth grade level in an earlier post… that’s about right when summarizing your actions and posts thus far on this thread.

Of all the posters I had confrontations with over the years… you are without doubt the most cowardly and I have met some real doozies in my time but at least they somewhat tried to argue their point first.

Now… let’s hear you start crying and whining about how intimidated you are when it comes to my so called long angry posts again.

Comment

Get well soon , brother.
                    What's the matter x... starting to get overwhelmed? Why did you feel the need to change your avatar pic and title from Boy, this is great to no title at all? Must not be too great for you right now... huh? I hope it wasn't because of something I said or posted...

Comment

Get well soon , brother.

You can't be serious here... respected... seriously who could actually respect you?

If you think I should seek medical help now... just wait till I'm done with you if you don't start growing up because you'll end up calling the men in the white coats to come and haul my ass away yourself... lol
                      Last edited by Docker; 12-04-2020, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Get well soon , brother.
                        Now Jimmy can see just how much you hurt this site and have for years. That’s why I started this thread to show your true colors.

Others didn’t bite because they see how bad you look. But I always knew you had no skills in the area of debating and now everyone can see. Views are up because people can’t believe how fast you have tried to undermined Jimmy’s attempt to turn things around.

But not to worry it will level it’s self out soon. I bet ole BBA (BAN BUTTON ANONYMOUS) is packed with the old crew of self proclaimed righteous MOD’S that once unjustly ban people just because they had different views.

I will have to give Jimmy props if this is really his intentions now. I like it a lot better here. So that is why this thread was started to shrink your world a little more. And Docker’s post is spot on, you are trying to plagiarizing my old BEAN sayings but are failing badly.

I can’t lie I do enjoy seeing your mindless post. That is all you were ever capable of. YOUR I TOLD YOU SO BROTHER ALWAYS!
                        Last edited by MULER; 12-04-2020, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Uh-oh...look out , Doc has called in the mule brigade!

Doc , do you ever regret giving up your pride and dignity to become Muler's boot licker?

Muler , get your fawning lapdog Docker some dark colored face masks , those white ones stain too easy
                          when he's brown-nosing you.

Have a fine day , gentlemen.

Comment

Doc , do you ever regret giving up your pride and dignity to become Muler's boot licker?

Muler , get your fawning lapdog Docker some dark colored face masks , those white ones stain too easy

What... no crying... whining... plagiarizing or accusations of slander this time?

What's the matter crybaby.. getting called out for what and who you really are is getting a bit much for your sorry perverted ass I see. I also see that you felt the need to remove your Local Union No. from your avatar now too. Just hold on there 96 tears because I'm far from excusing you from this thread until you... at the very least... try to grow up... grow a pair and start posting like a man. After all... not a peep about tring to defend not a one of all those accusations slapping you right in the face but I sure see that you made sure to get in your usual childish and foolish drivel... How did you ever last this long on a forum anyway... oh... that's right... you were an admin all that time until recently... all you had to do is delete the posts and ban the member who dared to question or disagree with you. Now you're just going to have to wipe those tears and egg off your face... man up or tuck tail and run. Or... there is that third option... continue on posting nothing but foolish... childish and perverted drivel and see where that puts you in the end because you already had to change your avatar pic... toss out your user title and hide your local number. What is it with the local number anyway... are you ashamed of it or are they ashamed of you? I bet it's the latter because I heard that they don't take to kindly to perverts out that way... how abou you?

And you can take that little smiley (probably a perv too) of yours and replace it with a crybaby because even when it comes to smileys... you don't measure up.
                            Last edited by Docker; 12-04-2020, 06:11 PM.

Comment

You wouldn’t understand, Docker is my friend. And I can see in your post that you don’t have any friends at least any that will come to assist you on this thread that says a lot. You call it brown nosing I see it as a friend who dislikes a known self righteous pervert that has ban many good Teamsters from this site because he didn’t like them. Funny you post after drinking your self senseless and that in turn shows us just how big a fool you really are. No you wouldn’t know a friend if you saw one.

Your post are dirty and disgusting to say the least. But as I have said said all along you are just showing your true colors. Go buy another bottle sit in your dingy old run down apartment and post another disgusting mindless post.
                              Last edited by MULER; 12-04-2020, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MULER View Post
                                You wouldn’t understand, Docker is my friend. And I can see in your post that you don’t have any friends at least any that will come to assist you on this thread that says a lot. You call it brown nosing I see it as a friend who dislikes a known self righteous pervert that has ban many good Teamsters from this site because he didn’t like them. Funny you post after drinking your self senseless and that in turn shows us just how big a fool you really are. No you wouldn’t know a friend if you saw one.

Your post are dirty and disgusting to say the least. But as I have said said all along you are just showing your true colors. Go buy another bottle sit in your dingy old run down apartment and post another disgusting mindless post.
                                You’re right there Muler… he has no idea what a friend is let alone a true friend. And he definitely wouldn’t understand this quote by Jay Shetty… “There are friends, there is family, and there are friends that become family”.

And he talks about pride and dignity… again… has no clue about to which he speaks. All one has to do is look at his posts in this thread to realize that… let alone… how he set out to destroy… then delete a Brother’s retirement thread just out of pure hatred and envy. IMO… that was just utterly inexcusable. And how about that pride and dignity that he speaks of… knowing full well that he kicked you off the site then deleted your retirement thread… had the audacity to actually boast about it with his first post in this thread…

Hey mule , where ya been? We were happily celebrating your retirement and you disappeared.
                                What happened?
                                Yep… and he actually took pride in that fact. And now for the integrity part… nothing but childish… foolish… sarcastic and perverted drivel from the so-called man ever since. It’s totally perceivable to see why he wouldn’t have any friends at all… let alone any true friends that would come to his aid to defend his character being attacked like it is. Hell… the so-called man isn’t even able and willing to defend himself. I bet that envy he’s harboring when it comes to our friendship is eating him alive because it sure shows it in his posts.

The saddest part in all is how a man like this could be an Admin on a Teamster website for all those years. Like you said… one could only imagine how many good Teamsters he banned in those years. Talk about the fox guarding the hen house.

Comment

Working...
                                X