X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trash Day

Originally posted by x475 View Post
    You started this thread for the sole purpose of attacking me and others on staff.
    But yet... you have as yet not uttered one word about any of all those accusations. Why is that x? I'll tell you why... because there's no possible way of desribing those past actions other than the abuse of your authority... all due to you bias... hatred and envy towards Muler. And if you think you can... please... just go ahead and try... after all... that's what we have been trying to get you to do for almost 90 posts now. Everyone deserves to defend their actions but for some reason you absolutely refuse... so logically speaking... you can't come up with one reasonable explanation on those past actions... just how sad is that.

Comment

Originally posted by MULER View Post
      Remember guys it isn’t just x bashing he just came on here talking trash. This thread is for any trash.
      Originally posted by Docker View Post
      Once again... you're damn right he rightfully started this thread for the sole purpose of attacking you!!!
      One of you is lying.

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post

What's the matter perv... afraid of a little lap dog?
        No , but thank you for finally admitting you're mulers lap dog.

Comment

If you believe this thread was started to make you look bad then why do you make yourself look even worse. You were the worse admin ever but now you are showing just how low down you really are talking all that dirty man on man acts. You have not one time tried to defend your dirty low down acts you and your band of clowns committed by banning many good Teamsters just because they didn’t agree with all of you.

But now this site seems to have been purged. Let’s hope so. Someone like you will never have a friend like Docker. His loyalty and honesty is unmatched by anyone. But you wouldn’t understand because you are incapable of such high standards. So when you call him names it really shows everyone just how low you are.

You have been stripped of your title for whatever reason Jimmy took it you did step down because Docker and I were invited back. Whatever the reason you have yet to defend your cowardly actions on this thread therefore one would believe your silence echos your agreement with our assessment of your administrative actions in the past. By the way again you have it all wrong Docker is by far the smarter of the two of us. It is I that is in awe of his knowledge and devotion to his friends.

Now if that makes me a lap dog then so be it. But I would just prefer you call me his friend.
          Last edited by MULER; 12-09-2020, 11:14 PM.

Comment

One of you is lying.
            Docker didn’t lie. This thread was started for any and all trash talking. You were just my first trash post. And you won’t be my last. Notice I have spoke of your band of clowns. Again you were wrong, seems to be a common thing in your life being wrong I mean. So I will point out your short coming when reading Dockers post.

He stated in his post I started this thread bashing you. And my first post was dedicated to addressing your awful administrative skills.
            It will branch out to the band of clowns and other trashy things. It is just your turn right now.
            Last edited by MULER; 12-09-2020, 11:29 PM.

Comment

One of you is lying.
              You really do need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills. Just what’s so hard to understand about Muler’s post? How about reading his first post again… he made the remark about the retirement thread… that means you x and you know damn well but still refuse to make a single comment about it. So… how about trying to use your brain for once by connecting the dots. Let’s see… x knows full well that he set out to trash… then delete Muler’s retirement thread... x is also knows that he’s responsible for the sneaky and cowardly way that we were kicked off the site and once again… knows he’s responsible for deleting the “Look no further” thread. Then… what do you when we are allowed back and Muler posted this thread? You sarcastically reply with is post boasting about your past deceitful… cowardly and bias actions…

Hey mule , where ya been? We were happily celebrating your retirement and you disappeared.
              What happened?
              Now… on to connecting the last dot… talking nothing but trash ever since. So…in reality… you’re nothing but trash talking trash and yet… here you are… crying and whining about this thread’s sole purpose is to attack you. I’m sure you heard the expression… “Here's your sign”… well… here’s your thread.

He also made the comment about throwing out all the trash… and that means it’s for any member that wants to reply about who and why they believe to be trash. Like he said… it’s for any trash.

But you are by far the worst offender when it comes to steamrolling abuse of power… all because of your bias and hatred. Then if you add being a childish and foolish pervert posting disgusting… sick and twisted sexual innuendos to the mix… that would make you... beyond a doubt… the epitome of trash.

Why do you keep refusing to even mention a word about all these accusations… after all… you can just reply with the trashy and absurd reply… “you are lying” and leave it at that just like you did here? After all… our government officials can get away with it so why can’t you?

Remember… I could have just replied… that’s a lie just like you without any explanation as to why … but that would make me just as asinine and trashy like you.

Comment

You're lying... you know damn well that you're scared... and not only of me... Muler too! Let's break down your post...

When your lapdog Docker joined in with his incessant yapping , you cheered him on.

Hell , you want to put an end to boring posts, put a muzzle on your lapdog.
                Here you are crying and whining about how I had to join in but you neglect to mention anything about how you were responsible for getting us both kicked off this site... and in such a cowardly way to boot. Yeah... you were tough alright when you had that title backing you up... but take that away and you are nothing but a scared little child crying about getting picked on. So just keep crying... I don't care

Now for the second statement... you are afraid of my replies... so scared that you try making a deal with Muler saying that if he gets me to back off then you will start posting sensibly which we all know to be total BS because it's a well known fact that you would rather ban Muler than to get in a face to face conrontation because every time you did in the past... you always had to delete the threads that he made you look foolish after banning him. I now ask to try and prove me wrong... show me just one thread that's still standing with you two having a confrontation... you can't because there isn't one!

Like I told you before... I will back off if you start actually debating him like a man like you said you would. So... are you going to be a man and stand by your word or are you now going to go back on it once we called you out or is that just going to be one more thing that you will completely ignore from now on because Muler knows it's BS... I know it's BS and so do you!

Just admit that you're scared...after all... your posts say as much... posting nothing but childish... foolish and perverted drivel isn't standing up for yourself... any cowardly... childish... foolish idiot can do that. And believe me... that's exactly what you are doing!

Comment

Dock and Mule, reading your posts reminds me of this line from Shakespeare's Macbeth

"a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"

So it seems you are carrying on an idiots tradition that dates clear back to the 16th century.
                  Kudos , gentlemen, that's quite an accomplishment.

Comment

Dock and Mule, reading your posts reminds me of this line from Shakespeare's Macbeth

So it seems you are carrying on an idiots tradition that dates clear back to the 16th century.
                    Maybe you should spend more time paying attention to the present.

Just so you know Shakespeare wrote plays he was not a historian.

Analysis MacBeth has a historically setting and borrows some basic historical facts from a history book of Shakespeare's time, but it must be acknowledged that much of the drama of the work is fiction.

Put the bottle down you have had enough today. I can see why you try to stay with one liners. Your mouth can only hold so many feet in it. You are now quoting a play. lol
                    YOUR WATCHING YOU SINKING MORE AND MORE BROTHER ALWAYS!
                    Last edited by MULER; 12-10-2020, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• Re: Trash Day

Next x will be quoting Star Wars or maybe Liberace. Can’t wait to see his next level of stooping.

Comment

Again you are showing your IQ. As you can see you said the 16th Century. 1606 would be the seventh year of the 17th Century.You need to stick to one liners you are terrible. After all the play was written in 1606.
                        Last edited by MULER; 12-10-2020, 07:27 PM.

Comment

You mean like this post by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing…

Dang , bro , you sound stressed. Relax. Chill out.
                          You ever golf? I'm thinking now that your heart-throb Mule is retired,
                          you could accompany him to the local country club. Caddie for him. Walk behind him , carry his golf bag.
                          After a relaxing round of golf you could sashay into the club house
                          and wipe down his equipment and wash his balls.
                          Which is also sick and twisted… so it seems that you are not only carrying it on but actually exacerbating the idiot’s tradition… wouldn’t you say? Well … it seems that nobody will ever be able to say that you didn’t get anything accomplished in life… good for you!

It also seems like I was right when I told you that was nothing but BS when you said that you would put an end to your boring posts if Muler would get me to back off so you wouldn’t be quite so scared… but once again like everything else… gets completely ignored because you had no intention to do that in the first place. Just trying to get a little sympathy by making it look like we were ganging up on your sad pitiful ass.

Comment

Dang , bro , you sound stressed. Relax. Chill out.
                            You ever golf? I'm thinking now that your heart-throb Mule is retired,
                            you could accompany him to the local country club. Caddie for him. Walk behind him , carry his golf bag.
                            After a relaxing round of golf you could sashay into the club house
                            and wipe down his equipment and wash his balls.
                            Originally posted by MULER View Post
                            Next x will be quoting Star Wars or maybe Liberace. Can’t wait to see his next level of stooping.
                            How much do you want to bet that it will be Liberace... or who knows... evev could be Pee-wee Herman... lol

Comment

You started this thread for the sole purpose of attacking me and others on staff.
                              When your lapdog Docker joined in with his incessant yapping , you cheered him on.

But now , you come on here and whine about posts being off topic and boring?

Hell , you want to put an end to boring posts, put a muzzle on your lapdog.
                              Still waiting... for you to start defending your past actions... see one friend to show up and try defending your character and keep your word about posting sensibly.

Comment

Wow , you boys are the greatest! I opined that your posts made me recall that famous line from Macbeth,
                                "a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing", and you rushed right out to prove me correct !
                                Your last 6 posts were top notch idiocy.

From this day forward , people will speak of you , "we thought them to be fools , but now we know them as idiots".

I am deeply grateful for your efforts , knowing that you had to take time from your sheep herding duties.

As grateful as I am for your efforts on my behalf , please don't feel obligated to post any more idiot tales.
                                You have proved my opinion correct and that is all that matters now.

Skip on back up the mountain and resume your sheep watching, no doubt they miss you.

YOUR ONE LINER BROTHER , ALWAYS

Comment

Working...
                                X