X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Trash Day

Originally posted by x475 View Post
    Wow , you boys are the greatest! I opined that your posts made me recall that famous line from Macbeth,
    "a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing", and you rushed right out to prove me correct !
    Your last 6 posts were top notch idiocy.

From this day forward , people will speak of you , "we thought them to be fools , but now we know them as idiots".

I am deeply grateful for your efforts , knowing that you had to take time from your sheep herding duties.

As grateful as I am for your efforts on my behalf , please don't feel obligated to post any more idiot tales.
    You have proved my opinion correct and that is all that matters now.

Skip on back up the mountain and resume your sheep watching, no doubt they miss you.

YOUR ONE LINER BROTHER , ALWAYS
    When you sober up you are funny. I was not surprised you enjoy the theater. As far as who the idiot is look no farther than the one who said 1606 was the 16th century. That would be you who said mcBeth was from the 16th century. Here’s your sign. Keep going Otis.
    Last edited by MULER; 12-11-2020, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Wow , you boys are the greatest! I opined that your posts made me recall that famous line from Macbeth,
      "a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing", and you rushed right out to prove me correct !

From this day forward , people will speak of you , "we thought them to be fools , but now we know them as idiots".

I am deeply grateful for your efforts , knowing that you had to take time from your sheep herding duties.

As grateful as I am for your efforts on my behalf , please don't feel obligated to post any more idiot tales.

Skip on back up the mountain and resume your sheep watching, no doubt they miss you.

Amazing… I'm actually sitting here trying to be reasonable with Pee wee Herman. As far as how people will speak of the participants in this thread… let’s let them decide that on their own… shall we? Caring what others think of you may mean the world to someone like you who’s a legend in his own mind but not to me. We couldn’t be more different because if someone thinks ill of me… they are more than welcome to confront me anytime and I would be more than happy to have a reasonable debate with them… but you on the other hand are only able to respond with that Pee wee Herman’s… “I know you are but what am I” routine (and a perverted at that) since you can no longer reprimand or ban them anymore. And the saddest part of it all… you actually think you are being a man and standing up for yourself.

The best thing you could have done for this site is what you did… quit being an admin because IMO… it’s now very embarrassing to Jimmy finding out this way what a lily-livered… childish… foolish and perverted admin he really had for all these years once you couldn’t hide behind that title anymore and having to finally fend for yourself on this thread. And I’m not trying to speak for Jimmy… if he isn’t embarrassed… I think he’s man enough to come and speak for himself and say so… not like you. Tell me… just how many good Teamsters have you banned from this site for what you called… “Calling out a mod”? I bet you don’t even know and even if you did… you’d never say.

So… just in case you only read my post’s last sentences because you have trouble comprehending what I’m saying… here it is in a nutshell…

You went from being Barney Fife to Pee wee Herman in just 25 posts. You see... it's true when they say you can't change your true colors... it was always clear that you were yellow... but now you finally revealed your other true colors of red... orange... green... blue... indigo and violet and now officially out of the closet. And we all know how Pee wee likes to go to the theaters... don't we. It'no wonder why you're an expert when it comes to Shakespeare and movies like Brokeback Mountain.

Comment

Oh... and one other thing... if Pee wee would of come on here posting like you have been doing this whole thread... what would Barney have done to Pee wee? Ponder on that for awhile and get back to me (yeah...right). And if you do (which I know you won't)... try and not be perverted about it... save that for the theaters.

Comment

Happy hour is lasting a longtime at x’s. Can’t wait to hear his alcohol powered hallucinations.
          Maybe he’ll tell us how he actually met Shakespeare this weekend.

I do really hope he gets help for his problems.

Comment

Originally posted by MULER View Post
            Happy hour is lasting a longtime at x’s. Can’t wait to hear his alcohol powered hallucinations.
            Maybe he’ll tell us how he actually met Shakespeare this weekend.

I do really hope he gets help for his problems.
            Who knows... he could be having trouble finding that right theater that's open... during this Wuhan virus ordeal and all. Or maybe he's waiting for one of his friends to come and defend his character.

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
              Who knows... he could be having trouble finding that right theater that's open... during this Wuhan virus ordeal and all. Or maybe he's waiting for one of his friends to come and defend his character.
              I bet he’s watching Pee-wee Herman reruns listening to his Liberace CDs. We will see who’s right when he sobers up.

Comment

Originally posted by MULER View Post
                I bet he’s watching Pee-wee Herman reruns listening to his Liberace CDs. We will see who’s right when he sobers up.
                Or maybe he just decided to take spend a nice quiet weekend on Brokeback Mountain again…

if you and Muler want to play sheep herders on Brokeback Mountain there is no shame
                in that. Except maybe for the sheep.
                Whatever it is… let’s just hope he hasn’t been out on another one of those wild golfing weekends with Pee wee and come back here posting about his golf escapades again…

You ever golf? I'm thinking now that your heart-throb Mule is retired,
                you could accompany him to the local country club. Caddie for him. Walk behind him , carry his golf bag.
                After a relaxing round of golf you could sashay into the club house
                and wipe down his equipment and wash his balls.
                But then again… he just may surprise the hell out of both of us by spending this time growing a spine and working up the courage to come back here and actually start having a reasonable argument with you. After all… they say miracles happen all the time.
                Last edited by Docker; 12-13-2020, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Good morning!
                  So , I don't post for a couple days and Mulie and Dock question my whereabouts? Thanks for your
                  concern. That concern didn't stop you from continuing to trash me those two days.

Mulie said this thread was for trashing anything , and Dock said it was for the "sole" purpose
                  of attacking me. For two days , while I was silent, you both continued your lame attempts to trash me.
                  In fact , this whole thread is about trashing me. Not once has either of you trashed anything else.

Docker stepped up and was honest admitting the sole purpose of this thread.
                  Muler lied.

Comment

to all my coworkers that this applies to, your such a trifling tattle tail! You have your nose in everyone's business and just a out right hater, back stabber. You are truly happy when someone has bad things happen to them. I am thinking of two particular. I aint hiding behind a keyboard, you know me and i use my real name here. You know I own this site.

Comment

Good morning!
                      So , I don't post for a couple days and Mulie and Dock question my whereabouts? Thanks for your
                      concern. That concern didn't stop you from continuing to trash me those two days.

Mulie said this thread was for trashing anything , and Dock said it was for the "sole" purpose
                      of attacking me. For two days , while I was silent, you both continued your lame attempts to trash me.
                      In fact , this whole thread is about trashing me. Not once has either of you trashed anything else.

Muler lied.
                      Damn… you were besides yourself the hole time by the sound of this post… here we were thinking that you were having a grand ole time this past weekend but now we come to find that you were only drowning in your own sorrows.

Just look at you… xadmin… now crying about being attacked and begging for an admin or mod to come bail you out… just how pitiful is that? Help me… help me… Those meanies Muler and Docker are trashing me on the trashy thread that was meant for trash like me… lol

Sorry… no help for you Barney… after all… Jimmy tried to warn you…

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                      skins will have to be thick and we could see who's skin wasn't thick at all. IDK we will see
                      All you did when you tried accusing us of slander was to prove yourself to be a liar and now… you’re so desperately trying to prove Muler out to be one as well but all that’s doing is proving yourself out to be a slanderer. Talking about being a born loser.

So… you tell me what you think is the sole purpose of this thread because I’m sorry to inform you but you are the epitome of trash. And it you don’t believe that… who’s the only one that came running to answer the call? It’s not our fault that you proved that fact by being the first and only one to reply but you’re just not smart enough to realize that you fell for it… hook… line and sinker. And now… you’re only jumping from the fire into the frying pan.

And speaking of facts… you are the only one that has been shown to be a liar on this thread. Why do you fail to mention that fact? Remember this…

And here you are always talking about self reflection… Well duh!!!

Comment

to all my coworkers that this applies to, your such a trifling tattle tail! You have your nose in everyone's business and just a out right hater, back stabber. You are truly happy when someone has bad things happen to them. I am thinking of two particular. I aint hiding behind a keyboard, you know me and i use my real name here. You know I own this site.
                        You tell them Jimmy... who are the rats? Remember... true Teamsters despise rats!!! I don't think you will have a hard time drawing them out on this thread because trash attracts rats... lol

Comment

Good morning!

Muler lied.
                          You must be blind Jimmy is calling out a couple of his coworkers. I hope you enjoyed weekend. You are what you are. Maybe someday you will get treatment for your drinking.

Your the first not the last there will be others. I understand you trying to get me to stop but when I think of all the good Teamsters you had ban from this site just because you could. And look what a mess you made. This mess is your doing.

Now you have to sit back and take it like all the others you did wrong. I like watching you trying to post and it coming across like the trash you are. I have said for years that you were the worse admin EVER! Now anybody can say it and nothing happens to them. Jimmy has made a post about a couple pukes and that is why I started this thread.

Notice none of your clown posse has come to your aid. Because they are what they are. YOUR WATCHING YOU STAMMERING BROTHER ALWAYS. PS. To prove how much you can’t stand the truth you think calling me by another name would bother me. How pitiful you are.

Keep showing the real you a low down self righteous ex admin.
                          Last edited by MULER; 12-14-2020, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Let’s see if he answers. I would if someone called me out like that. Really pissed you off. Every terminal has some.

Comment

Look a thread with over a thousand views. Sad part it is people reading post about a ex admin getting what he had coming. More will come back.

Comment

Let’s call it like it is. Nobody goes to a trucking site for the job mod’s do. It is just the opposite they LEAVE because of what mod’s do.

You never got that. When this site was at it’s highest membership was when people sparked a reaction for a post made to anger or to unite. But sometimes a post that starts out by stirring up emotions most always brings Brothers together after heated debate. How else do you think we cone together just by going along to get along.

I’m not going to say Docker and I are perfect we are not. We have our own opinions and we state them. If you don’t like them all you have to do is state your opinion and sometimes we will agree to disagree. And maybe just maybe someone else’s opinion may convince us that maybe we should take another look at it.

That is how a trucking site should be ran. Remember all them people that cried for my removal from this site? Where are they now? I will tell you they are gone because after you kicked all of the members who questioned others off this site there was no reason to come here to just read a bunch of liked post. You did this to this site. At one time before you and your clowns drove people away this was by far the best site. I said it and it was. I hope it gets there again and soon.
                                Last edited by MULER; 12-14-2020, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X