Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Transparency

Originally posted by x475 View Post
    Sooo...I post a link to try and help you overcome your reading comprehension disability and I don't even get a thank you?
    Geez , how rude.
    Still waiting...

Originally posted by Docker View Post
    Time to put up or shut up... and you can start with why you didn't tell Muler what you thought of him when you were face to face and why you had the audacity to call him the keyboard coward?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
      its been a month and im ready to move forward, X475 did not come to me for anything.

I felt the month was long enough to air out grievances.
      I'm sorry Jimmy but ten years wouldn't be long enough seeing how your childish boy responds to grievances...

Poor little docker seems a bit testy today. What's the matter dockey ?
      Did somebody take a crap in your Cheerios this morning?
      Naw , crazy , we aren't fighting. It wouldn't be fair for me to fight him , he's got the IQ of a boiled turnip.
      Reading your latest rants , I now realize what I said
      about you having the IQ of a boiled turnip , was unfair and insulting.
      This morning I am going to the farmers market and apologize to the turnips.
      No reply from the turnips. Apparently turnips not only have a higher intellect than you , they
      have a thicker skin and don't trigger as easily.
      I think I found the problem.
      The original post should have said raw, not boiled.
      Darn auto-correct.
      All ok now , dock?
      Glad you're ok with the correction.
      So we agree , your IQ is equal to a raw turnip.
      I see you have become quite fond of the Shakespeare quote, even though
      you screeched like a rabid chimpanzee when I used it first.
      It's doubtful you would have found that quote in your daily search of Craigslist personal ads.
      You obviously still have a problem with your reading comprehension skills.
      Maybe the information in this link will help you learn the basics.
      It's for 4th graders , hopefully that's not too advanced for your skill level.
      I hope this helps.
      https://www.brighthubeducation.com/p...th-grade-kids/
      Sooo...I post a link to try and help you overcome your reading comprehension disability and I don't even get a thank you?
      Geez , how rude.
      I'm all ears if you are willing to try and explain his foolish behavior.

Comment

I'm sorry Jimmy but ten years wouldn't be long enough seeing how your childish boy responds to grievances...
        I'm all ears if you are willing to try and explain his foolish behavior.
        Translation: "Boo hoo , Jimmy that mean old x475 is pickin' on me. I was lying about him and now, waaa, now
        he's smack talking me and I can't keep up....help me Jimmy...waaaa...make him stop it ! waaaa."

Comment

Translation: "Boo hoo , Jimmy that mean old x475 is pickin' on me. I was lying about him and now, waaa, now
          he's smack talking me and I can't keep up....help me Jimmy...waaaa...make him stop it ! waaaa."
          In what language are you translating... in the language of "fantasy" or "wishful thinking"?

Mean… now that’s definitely one word that’s not even in the picture when describing you… lol

There’s cowardly… perverted… childish… foolish… insecure and idiotic but definitely not mean.

You’re either too stupid or egotistical to realize that it’s clear to anyone reading this thread just what you are trying to do again… hoping that Jimmy feels sorry for your pitiful childish ass and closes this thread too like he did with the Trash thread by doing nothing but posting what you call “smack talking” (I call it perverted… childish… foolish… insecure drivel).

Remember… how that pitiful spectacle ended which caused you to run away in shame crying and whining about being picked on which Jimmy felt sorry for your pitiful crying ass and closed…

Leaving Jimmy to defend your actions in the beginning of this thread…

its been a month and im ready to move forward, X475 did not come to me for anything. He was not demoted by me. It wont be deleted just closed. we have new rules for banning TBH there isn't much of any rules now. I don't go around asking other members to come back and then see how fast I can ban them. not sure how much more transparent I can be.
          I want more members and idk who you vote for or back up. just more members!! I felt the month was long enough to air out grievances.
          And having taken months to work up the courage to come back and post again with this reply… crying and whining about how you were picked on when you ran off…

Ted Cruz quotes Macbeth...
          Two months ago I used the same quote and was attacked and ridiculed by a narcissistic egomaniac
          and his lying plagiarist partner.
          When are these two keyboard cowards going to attack Senator Cruz?
          I'll wait.
          https://video.foxnews.com/v/6230815030001#sp=show-clips
          That's right... after it took you two months to work up enough courage to come back after running off with that lily-livered tail between your legs... you came back in the same manner as you left... crying and whining about being picked on...

And you claim that 'mean old you" is pickin' on me... lol

Just like you claim that Muler is the keyboard coward when it was you who was the one to cowardly to introduce yourself and confront him in person when you met him face to face. Yep... "mean old you" alright... what a joke!!!

Comment

Still waiting...

why you didn't tell Muler what you thought of him when you were face to face and why you had the audacity to call him the keyboard coward? Either start with that answer or like I said... go play with yourself... the pitiful...foolish... and deceptive child you are.

Comment

This is your fantasy...

And here's reality...

Originally posted by twenty-four View Post
              Docker chasing x475 away was a good start.
              See the difference?

Comment

Docker is a sensitive little fella. The truth makes him cry.

Comment

What does that have to do with answering my questions?

Still waiting…

why didn't you tell Muler what you thought of him when you were face to face and why you had the audacity to call him the keyboard coward?
                  What’s the matter x… can’t think of an answer that won’t show you to be the cowardly hypocrite that you are?

Comment

Speaking of sensitive little fellas... you came back crying and whining...

Ted Cruz quotes Macbeth...
                    Two months ago I used the same quote and was attacked and ridiculed by a narcissistic egomaniac
                    and his lying plagiarist partner.
                    When are these two keyboard cowards going to attack Senator Cruz?
                    I'll wait.
                    The same way you left... crying and whining...

Still waiting for you to answer these questions too...

And you absolutely refuse to say why you trashed and deleted Muler’s retirement thread… banned him and then tried to make it look like he ran off

Comment

Looks like you're on your own now x... even Jimmy gave up trying to protect your pitiful ass...

Let's hear it for poor ole x-admin... who now has shown himself only to be capable of posting nothing but childish and foolish drivel who can't even answer the simplest of questions. Like I said before... nothing but a scared little boy trying to survive on a man's forum.

Comment

its been a month and im ready to move forward, X475 did not come to me for anything. He was not demoted by me. It wont be deleted just closed. we have new rules for banning TBH there isn't much of any rules now. I don't go around asking other members to come back and then see how fast I can ban them. not sure how much more transparent I can be.
                        Dock , maybe if you spend more time improving your reading skills , instead of playing hide the salami with sheep , you might understand Jimmy's post.

Comment

Dock , maybe if you spend more time improving your reading skills , instead of playing hide the salami with sheep , you might understand Jimmy's post.
                          If you spent less time deflecting and just answered the questions… you wouldn’t keep looking like such a childish… foolish… repugnant and perverted fool. So try to comprehend this… this isn’t about Jimmy’s transparency… it’s about how you abused your admin position with your personal bias and hatred. It’s also about how you keep avoiding answering questions and deflecting the conversations by replying with nothing but childish… foolish… and perverted drivel like this in the hopes that Jimmy will close this thread too and save your pitiful ass again.

So… for the umpteenth time… how about trying to man up for atleast one time in that pitiful life of yours and answer these simple questions…

1. Why did you set out to intentionally trash and then delete Muler’s retirement thread?
                          2. Why did you then ban him and try to make it look like he ran off when we were allowed back?
                          3. Why didn’t you tell Muler what you thought of him when you were face to face and then have the audacity to call him the keyboard coward?
                          4. Why did you have a hissy fit and resign as admin when Jimmy relaxed the rules and allowed us back?

I’ll tell you why… because you know damn well those answers will prove that you abused your admin position with your personal bias and hatred along with showing just what a spiteful... deceptive… insecure keyboard coward that you are. Well guess what… by your refusal to answer these questions and deflecting the conversations by replying with nothing but childish… foolish… and perverted drivel proves it too but here’s the amusing part… your stupid little ass doesn’t even realize it.

As a matter of fact… your pitiful and perverted ass was doomed the moment you decided to make that first post on Muler’s Trash thread!

Comment

BREAKING NEWS:

The Great One , aka , Muler has finally returned.
                            Docker has repeatedly declared that a two month absence shows a lack of courage.
                            Will Docker attack Muler for his lengthy absence or will he remain a loyal sycophant?

Comment

BREAKING NEWS:
                              Docker has repeatedly declared that a two month absence shows a lack of courage.
                              Will Docker attack Muler for his lengthy absence or will he remain a loyal sycophant?
                              You can cry and whine all you want about Muler… Jimmy and myself but that still doesn’t change the fact that you are still deflecting…

So quit being a crybaby and answer the damn questions…

1. Why did you set out to intentionally trash and then delete Muler’s retirement thread?
                              2. Why did you then ban him and try to make it look like he ran off when we were allowed back?
                              3. Why didn’t you tell Muler what you thought of him when you were face to face and then have the audacity to call him the keyboard coward?
                              4. Why did you have a hissy fit and resign as admin when Jimmy relaxed the rules and allowed us back?

Talking about a damn shame… this is who was in control for years when it came to what members were allowed to say and not to say… what posts and threads were deleted and which members were suspended and banned. And look what happens when he finally has to stand on his own and defend his actions and replies. That’s right… when he’s not crying and whining… he’s only replying with nothing but childish… foolish… and perverted drivel who can’t even answer the simplest of questions. Nothing but an insecure little child trying to control how real Teamsters should act.

You are truly a disgrace to Teamsters everywhere… now I see why you were afraid to introduce yourself to Muler!!!

I wonder just how many good Teamsters you were responsible for leaving this site over the years by either you banning or left on their own accord because they weren't going to put up with your simple BS? And I thought Stoney was a disgrace to the Teamsters… he pales in comparison!

Well... are you going to finally answer the questions... continue with the childish… foolish… and perverted drivel or cry and whine about somebody else like you did here.

I bet you were a real hoot when it came to pointing out other Teamsters to management over the years... lol

Comment

BREAKING NEWS:
                                Well look at you... actually thinking he returned because your sniveling... lily-livered ass squirmed back after it was you who ran away... lol

Now just why in the world would he want to have any more words with you now with you hiding behind that keyboard after finding out that you weren't man enough to introduce yourself and confront him when you met him in person... like you said you did?

But yet here you are... trying desperately to imply that he is the coward... not you... you know... like when you accused him of running off before when you knew damn well you banned him. Like I said... you are a disgrace to Teamsters everywhere!

Comment

Working...
                                X