• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Transparency

My post pointed out the
    double standard when you attacked me for taking time off-line , but
    giving your hero muler a pass.
    Your reading handicap is quite obvious and annoying. Get some help.

Comment

But since you mentioned it , why did the Mule return? Did he find out you
      were playing hide the salami with his sheep?
      Last edited by x475; 03-04-2021, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by x475 View Post
        My post pointed out the
        That’s your problem x… your whole existence as an admin on this forum has been a double standard… and now you’re finally having to deal with the members who you personally didn’t like or posted replies you didn’t agree with instead of just handing out warnings… suspensions or bans for “calling out a mod” if they dared to even question you. No more making others have to play by your rules that you… yourself and a few others were exempt. And IMO… deep down… you realized this which is why you had a hissy fit and resigned when Jimmy relaxed the rules and unbanned many members who you personally didn’t like. Tell me if I’m wrong because that’s one of the questions you refuse to answer? How’s that for a double standard?

As for you crying about getting attacked for taking time off-line by getting accused of running off… well… welcome to your very own double standard which now smacked you right upside the noggin. After all… you were the first one to use it when you accused Muler of running off when you knew damn well he was banned which is a whole lot worse and deceitful as hell if you ask me than just taking some time off-line. And you also realized this too which is the reason you refuse to answer any of my questions because that was one of them too. How’s that for a double standard?

So please… don’t talk to me about double standards.

Now… that said… are you going to start answering these questions…

1. Why did you set out to intentionally trash and then delete Muler’s retirement thread?
        2. Why did you then ban him and try to make it look like he ran off when we were allowed back?
        3. Why didn’t you tell Muler what you thought of him when you were face to face and then have the audacity to call him the keyboard coward?
        4. Why did you have a hissy fit and resign as admin when Jimmy relaxed the rules and allowed us back?

Or are you just going to go on crying and whining about being attacked and posting nothing but childish… foolish… and perverted drivel like you did right with the very next post after this reply...

Oh… and by the way… don’t think that I didn’t notice just how far you fell from grace. Since you are now unable to apply your infamous warning “calling out a mod” when someone questions you … all you can do now is cry and whine about being “annoyed”.

Just how sad is that…

Comment

Just what is with you and this freakish fascination you have for Muler...

Today is 02/24/2021
          Muler last posted on 12/21/2020
          Where is Muler?
          Is he still working up his courage?
          This will be known as the Docker two month courage rule and I am sure that Docker , being a fair-minded person ,
          will apply the same standard to Brother Muler.
          Deceptive? Really? Deceptive is claiming you don't know where Muler is when you've been happily kissing his ass for years.
          BREAKING NEWS:
          The Great One , aka , Muler has finally returned.
          Docker has repeatedly declared that a two month absence shows a lack of courage.
          Will Docker attack Muler for his lengthy absence or will he remain a loyal sycophant?
          My post pointed out the
          It's downright queer if you ask me... now knowing that you saw him in person but didn't introduce yourself... and now... following his every move on line and demanding to know his whereabouts. You may want to think about taking your own advice and get some help... just saying

Comment

So , the docker rule "Absence = Cowardice" applies only to me.
            and I am no longer allowed to mention the Great Mule.

OK , got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
              Well look at you... actually thinking he returned because your sniveling... lily-livered ass squirmed back after it was you who ran away... lol

Now just why in the world would he want to have any more words with you now with you hiding behind that keyboard after finding out that you weren't man enough to introduce yourself and confront him when you met him in person... like you said you did?

But yet here you are... trying desperately to imply that he is the coward... not you... you know... like when you accused him of running off before when you knew damn well you banned him. Like I said... you are a disgrace to Teamsters everywhere!
              That's a neat trick Doc, putting words in bold. Very impressive.
              It turns an asinine , rambling , incoherent rant into
              an asinine , rambling , incoherent rant with some of the words in bold.

Comment

So , the docker rule "Absence = Cowardice" applies only to me.
                and I am no longer allowed to mention the Great Mule.

OK , got it.
                I bet you were one of those spoiled sissy brats that was allowed to run off and pout every time you didn’t get your way when you were young… because that sure would explain why you had a hissy fit and resigned as admin when you didn’t like the new changes and why you are now wallowing in self-pity after making a total ass out of yourself… so…

Comment

Still waiting...

Now… that said… are you going to start answering these questions…

1. Why did you set out to intentionally trash and then delete Muler’s retirement thread?
                  2. Why did you then ban him and try to make it look like he ran off when we were allowed back?
                  3. Why didn’t you tell Muler what you thought of him when you were face to face and then have the audacity to call him the keyboard coward?
                  4. Why did you have a hissy fit and resign as admin when Jimmy relaxed the rules and allowed us back?

Or do I have to put those questions in bold too...

Comment

It's too bad you weren't able to be bold when you met Muler... then you wouldn't be known as the keyboard coward that you are today.

Notice how I spared you the indignity of not putting that in bold... that's me... just be thoughtful seeing how you already are wallowing in self-pity.

You're welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                      I bet you were one of those spoiled sissy brats that was allowed to run off and pout every time you didn’t get your way when you were young…
                      OMG! This is how you're attacking me now?

Run off and pout? The way you and your hero did when you didn't get your way?
                      The way you ran off pouting because you both think you are better than everyone else?

Run off and pout? You both did because you didn't want to be held accountable for breaking rules.

How about running off and pouting, vowing never to return , claiming "oldfoolteamsters.com"
                      would drive TOL off the internet.
                      How's that working out for ya?

Your laughing in your hypocrite face Brother always.
                      Last edited by x475; 03-06-2021, 09:51 AM.

Comment

OMG! This is how you're attacking me now?
                        Run off and pout? The way you and your hero did when you didn't get your way?
                        The way you ran off pouting because you both think you are better than everyone else?
                        Run off and pout? You both did because you didn't want to be held accountable for breaking rules.
                        How about running off and pouting, vowing never to return , claiming "oldfoolteamsters.com"
                        would drive TOL off the internet.
                        How's that working out for ya?
                        Your laughing in your hypocrite face Brother always.
                        Well look at you... having another hissy fit after I evidently struck a nerve... lol

Crying and whining about being attacked again...

Tell me... was it really the "run and pout" that set you off... or was it my constant ribbing of you being a keyboard coward?

Are you now actually lying again by trying to say we left instead of getting banned or not being able to sign on? Shame on you...

Let's all have a pity party for poor little x while he's wallowing in his own self pity after he made a complete ass out of himself after falling from that high pedestal he's been on for all these years.

And if I were you... I wouldn't be taking any advice from your little cheerleader fx because he's just as much as a coward and fool as you... except I don't think he's perverted like you. What is it with you two... are you both that jealous of Old School Teamsters? What harm is it doing to you... do you both hate it simply because you both would be terrified to ever set foot over there? Are you both that terrified that we are here now... so terrified that you two are afraid of making anymore posts as long as we're still around? I'm sorry... but I'm here to stay... so your crying pathetic ass better get used to it because I don't run off and neither one of your lily-livered asses has the authority to ban or keep me from signing on.

And trust me... by the looks of your reply... you're not laughing at all... you're having another one of those childish temper tantrums that spoiled sissy brats like you do.

And after you get over that and get done pouting... come back and answer these damn questions because they're not going to answer themselves...

Comment

Hey fx... instead of just being a lily-livered cheerleader... why don't you come and help your buddy out of this jam he's in because we all know he's in desperate need of it... not that you would be any help at all but it's the thought that counts.

Who knows... if you actually start applying those quotes you post in the History thread and x finally starts to answer those questions that he refuses to answer... between the two of you... you guys actually might be able to make some headway.

Comment

docker would rather tell lies than hear the truth

Comment

docker would rather tell lies than hear the truth
                              If that’s the case… then by all means… let’s hear the truth…

Looks like you opened mouth and inserted foot again… doesn’t it…

Comment

Dock , a guy who craves a mule sausage every day , probably shouldn't be talking about open mouths.

Just sayin'

Comment

Working...
                                X