Censorship 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Censorship 2.0

It looks like censorship is starting to take things to the next level...

It was reported last year that Firefox was planning to censor conservatives at the browser level...

Mozilla, Firefox planning to censor conservatives at the browser level; deplatforming isn’t enough

Banning President Donald Trump from social media while silencing his supporters who dare to object is simply not enough to stop “violence and hate” from spreading on the internet, according to Mozilla, the company behind the Firefox browser. In an announcement, Mozilla expressed urgent plans to start filtering out “disinformation” at the browser level before it even has the chance to show up in an internet search or on a website.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-...atforming.html
    Well... it looks like they finally joined in...

Here's the article from the Post that I was reading this morning on my Firefox browser...

Now... here's the same article on my Chrome browser...

All I can say is it's time for me to get rid of Firefox... who knows... just what and who they will be targeting next. Here's the very next article that I went to on the Chrome browser... and this time... it wasn't Firefox or Youtube that was doing the censoring... it was good ole NBC...

Back when comedians made jokes about Democrats...

And back when Saturday Night Live was actually (sometimes) funny:

The inflation rate in 1978 was 7.59%. The current inflation rate is 7.87%. Where are the comedians to shame today's Democrats on this fiscal disaster?!!! And yes, today's inflation is almost exclusively the result of the many disastrous policies—the result of rampant “Neanderthal Thinking”—of D.C. Democrats.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...democrats.html
    If you want top see the video... you'll have to click on the website and watch it on Twitter because it wasn't Firefox or Youtube that was doing the censoring this time ... it was good ole NBC when I looked it up on Youtube ...

What's next... a universal IP blacklist... after all... I personally experienced that more than just a couple of times... and on my own website to boot! All I can say is that It's a sad day when you come to find out that you can be blacklisted from your own website!!!
Working...
X