Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden planning — again — to announce his candidacy, then visit Pittsburgh next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Biden planning — again — to announce his candidacy, then visit Pittsburgh next we

https://youtu.be/81VBdl3tiNQ
    Good campaign add

Comment

• Re: Biden planning — again — to announce his candidacy, then visit Pittsburgh next we

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
      I don’t believe there are that many people that live under a rock that might believe that horse hockey,old Joe is going to have to do better than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
        I don’t believe there are that many people that live under a rock that might believe that horse hockey,old Joe is going to have to do better than that.

Right now I'd say chances are 50-50 that people do believe it was in part caused by our leadership.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
          Right now I'd say chances are 50-50 that people do believe it was in part caused by our leadership.

If that’s the case there are more under the rock than I thought

Comment

If that’s the case there are more under the rock than I thought

Maybe you could tell us what was inaccurate with any of the information in the video ?
            Well I did notice one thing.
            The deaths have now reached 82,000.
            In 2 months, from we've got it covered, to them covering 82,000 people in their grave.

Comment

Maybe you could tell us what was inaccurate with any of the information in the video ?
              In 2 months, from we've got it covered, to them covering 82,000 people in their grave.

As soon as someone proclaims and can prove that they have or had the answer with how it should have been handled,I will agree.All we have is Monday morning quarterbacks that are trying to call the game after it’s over.
              Do you know,does anyone know exactly how it should have been handled,Hindsight is always better,that’s all there is.

Comment

As soon as someone proclaims and can prove that they have or had the answer with how it should have been handled,I will agree.All we have is Monday morning quarterbacks that are trying to call the game after it’s over.
                Do you know,does anyone know exactly how it should have been handled,Hindsight is always better,that’s all there is.

In other words, you can't refute the timeline of events and happenings in the video ?
                The armchair quarterbacks sit on both sides, but factual timetimes, spoken words and events that are now history seem to say something could have, and should have been done sooner.

Comment

In other words, you can't refute the timeline of events and happenings in the video ?
                  The armchair quarterbacks sit on both sides, but factual timetimes, spoken words and events that are now history seem to say something could have, and should have been done sooner.

The time-line May be gospel,but it still doesn’t have what should have been done as fact.All the naysayers and not one has the answer,just constant badgering without a answer.

Comment

There are a few things that are inaccurate.. But it plays to Bidens base the same as Trumps ads play to his base.. Have a friend who is a professional gambler and runs his own site on it.. He has said that about everyday the odds for Biden getting the nomination are going down.. Hillary's are getting better.. These are Vegas odds ..IMO if Biden does run it will be the VP choice who will be actually running for President..
                    Back to the ad.. We have been over this before.. China lied.. The W.H.O. lied for China.. Jan 31st Trump put the travel ban in place and the democrats went nuts calling Trump every name in the book.. Where was Biden on this?? He was against the travel ban but as a few weeks ago he came out publicly and said he agreed with it.. Biden is in China's pocket.. He bows to them.. the same as Obama did.. You know monkey see monkey do.. And if I remember right there were people saying that as many as 2 million lives could have been lost.. I watched part of that Senate hearing today with all the medical people and every Democrat seemed focused on Trump while the Republicans were asking about Covid19.. I do give Bernie credit as he wanted to know if every American regardless of income would be able to get the vaccination shots when available.. He really never got an answer though as those answering seemed to punt away..
                    And I would have to agree with 1484 as there are many,way too many Monday morning quarterbacks .. Easy to say what you would have done knowing the actual outcome before making a statement..And lets not forget about the Number three in the country was privy to the same intel as Trump.. Where was she?? Telling people to come on down to Chinatown and it was safe.. And how about New York City?? The mayor and is people were telling everyone how safe it was to ride the subway system and the transit system.. vowed to keep the schools open until the governor told him to shut them.. Yeah there is plenty of blame to go around.. One thing I can say is I am glad Trump is in there rather that Hillary or even Biden..Lets just get over it and pray we have learned something and this never happens again..

Comment

Nearly 100 celebrities outspoken against Kavanaugh are silent on Biden, study finds

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...W90nnNWPS92gvQ

Many A-list Hollywood stars were big supporters of the #MeToo movement, speaking out against the confirmation of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh in 2018 after he faced accusations of sexual assault -- but a new study has found that nearly 100 celebrities who made their voices heard on Kavanaugh have been silent on Tara Reade's sexual-assault allegation against former Vice President Joe Biden -- or they've come to his defense.

NewsBusters found 95 of the country's high-profile entertainers showed a drastic change in the way they treated Kavanaugh versus the way they treated Biden, the Democrats' presumptive presidential nominee.

Names included in NewsBusters' report included Lady Gaga, Ellen DeGeneres and several Hollywood actresses associated with the Time's Up organization such as Jessica Chastain, Brie Larson, Natalie Portman and Julianne Moore, noting how none of them "have offered a word of support" to Reade.

BIDEN ACCUSER TARA READE TRASHES ALYSSA MILANO FOR DEFENDING CANDIDATE

Alyssa Milano, a #MeToo activist who drew plenty of attention during Kavanaugh's confirmation as she attended the high-profile hearings on Capitol Hill, has been the most vocal about calling for "due process" for the former vice president, whom she had endorsed.

Comment

Biden caught in a lie and how he tries to deflect from his answer.. It's on Facebook and it is linked to Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/DavidJHarri...DY1NzcyNDg5Ng/

You don't have to be logged onto Facebook to view the video..
                        Last edited by crazy; 05-13-2020, 10:05 AM.

Comment

I will just say it again that I don't want Biden or Trump as president! I am not sure I even want to vote this year. Either way, the American people lose.

Comment

I saw a clip of Biden on TV this morning and it is sickening to see how the DNC is using him.. He clearly seems to have lost it.. Said we lost 85,000 jobs and millions of lives lost due to the virus and he really stumbled to get the words out.. He was allegedly on a video town hall with a few Democratic governors.. Where is his wife?? She is suppose to be a doctor.. Or is it she cares more about being the First lady?? Sad..

Comment

This clip is from Facebook and you don't have to log on to view it.. And then they say Trump lies a lot.. Maybe he is trying to catch Biden.. I believe this clip[ is from one of Biden's failed Presidential runs..

https://www.facebook.com/TheSteveSan...action_generic

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                                I saw a clip of Biden on TV this morning and it is sickening to see how the DNC is using him.. He clearly seems to have lost it.. Said we lost 85,000 jobs and millions of lives lost due to the virus and he really stumbled to get the words out.. He was allegedly on a video town hall with a few Democratic governors.. Where is his wife?? She is suppose to be a doctor.. Or is it she cares more about being the First lady?? Sad..
                                Here is a link to what I posted that has the video clip in it..

https://www.thestevesanchezshow.com/...f-lives-gaffe/

Comment

Working...
                                X