Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden planning — again — to announce his candidacy, then visit Pittsburgh next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Biden planning — again — to announce his candidacy, then visit Pittsburgh next we

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
    What's the hurry? The National archives can produce them.

"He also said that he doesn’t want them released because the material “could be taken out of context” and used as “fodder in a campaign.”

Ya think? Why else would this be surfacing now?

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    Would you not want to know the truth?? Do you think this woman is trying to set him up? After all she is a Democrat.. By the way the odds for Biden winning the nomination have been dropping as the same time the odds for Clinton have been increasing.. Now do you think that is odd??

Comment

• Re: Biden planning — again — to announce his candidacy, then visit Pittsburgh next we

Originally posted by wizard View Post
      If it wasn't so sad and pathetic,it would be comical...If only Biden could remember who his friends and helpers are...Let's start right there...It'll be interesting to see Biden STRAPPED into one of those harnesses that parents use to keep their toddlers close by and unable to run away,while he's being led onto Air Force One or into the Oval Office...Biden can barely form a cogent sentence,let alone FEED himself...The DNC Party leadership is INSANE or just plain STUPID to think that 'We the People' are at all FOOLED by their choice of Biden over Bernie...

With Biden in office,employers will continue to find ways to screw workers...With Biden in office,people who work for a living,as opposed to working for a life-style,will continue to find it harder to make rent,harder to send their kids to college,harder to retire,ergo the nickname ''Status Quo Joe''...Biden's victory(joke)will be a victory for people who ''HATE'' Trump,but it sure as hell won't be a victory for ''Working Class Americans''...Joe was bought and paid for a Long Time Ago!!!!!....Good Article...

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/55091.htm
      I spit my coffee out as I read this. Bravo!

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
        Would you not want to know the truth?? Do you think this woman is trying to set him up? After all she is a Democrat.. By the way the odds for Biden winning the nomination have been dropping as the same time the odds for Clinton have been increasing.. Now do you think that is odd??
        I'm wondering, is there perhaps another language I should be using in my replies other than English?

Comment

I'm wondering, is there perhaps another language I should be using in my replies other than English?

Maybe you ought to put your thinking cap on. The records they are seeking are the ones that are at the university of Delaware. They are sealed..Closely guarded by his close friends and donors...What are they afraid of?? The truth?? Do you not want the truth??.

Comment

Maybe you ought to put your thinking cap on. The records they are seeking are the ones that are at the university of Delaware. They are sealed..Closely guarded by his close friends and donors...What are they afraid of?? The truth?? Do you not want the truth??.
            As you have told a few of us before.
            Certain things you aren't interested in knowing "the truth". Like tax and financial records of Trump.
            As you stated ...
            The truth?? Do you not want the truth??

Comment

I'm thinking look a little deeper into the words I originally posted might help.

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                As you have told a few of us before.
                Certain things you aren't interested in knowing "the truth". Like tax and financial records of Trump.
                As you stated ...

What does Trumps Taxes have to do with this thread?? Talk about spinning a subject... But you learned from the best..

Comment

What does Trumps Taxes have to do with this thread?? Talk about spinning a subject... But you learned from the best..
                  The truth ! That's what it has to do with your question.
                  Good reverse spin. You want the truth ... just not all the truth.

Comment

What's the hurry? The National archives can produce them.

"He also said that he doesn’t want them released because the material “could be taken out of context” and used as “fodder in a campaign.”

Ya think? Why else would this be surfacing now?

I'm thinking look a little deeper into the words I originally posted might help.

Is this the post where you claim to have explained it?? Or is it your afraid the truth might come out??

Comment

More on Sleepy "sleezy" Joe Biden.. First it was the Washington Post and now the NY Times.. Imagine that??

New York Times calls for DNC investigation into Biden sexual assault claims

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ny-...tigation-biden

He also authorized a request for any relevant records in the National Archives while declining to OK a search for records at the University of Delaware, saying that those files would not pertain to personnel issues.
                      saying that those files would not pertain to personnel issues.
                      Nothing there!! Move on..

Comment

And for those that don't believe "FOX news here is another story from CNN

What we know about Tara Reade's allegation against Joe Biden

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/02/polit...den/index.html

CNN)Former Vice President Joe Biden on Friday denied a former aide's claim that he sexually assaulted her 27 years ago, saying in his first public statement on the matter that the alleged incident "never happened."

His response came as pressure built on the presumptive Democratic nominee to personally address the allegation from Tara Reade, who worked as a junior staffer in Senate Biden's office in 1993 and claims Biden assaulted her that year.
                        "While the details of these allegations of sexual harassment and sexual assault are complicated, two things are not complicated. One is that women deserve to be treated with dignity and respect, and when they step forward they should be heard, not silenced. The second is that their stories should be subject to appropriate inquiry and scrutiny," Biden said in the statement.
                        Biden denies sexual assault allegation: 'This never happened'
                        He continued, "Responsible news organizations should examine and evaluate the full and growing record of inconsistencies in her story, which has changed repeatedly in both small and big ways."

Comment

More on Sleepy "sleezy" Joe Biden.. First it was the Washington Post and now the NY Times.. Imagine that??

New York Times calls for DNC investigation into Biden sexual assault claims

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ny-...tigation-biden

Nothing there!! Move on..
                          Yep, just like this story.
                          Nothing here ... move on.

Trump Sexual Misconduct Accusations Repeated by Several Women
                          Several women who came forward during the 2016 campaign to accuse Donald J. Trump of sexual misconduct renewed their allegations publicly on Monday, betting that recently aggressive attitudes against harassment will give their stories new life and demanding that Congress investigate the president’s actions.
                          The women said that they were frustrated that their stories about what they described as Mr. Trump’s actions did not have a greater effect on his campaign. But they also expressed hope that they would be taken more seriously after a torrent of similar accusations had toppled the careers of powerful men in the news media, business and politics.
                          White House officials on Monday repeated the president’s claim that the accusations of sexual misconduct were false and that the women were lying.
                          I guess the "truth" only matters for certain people and certain accusations.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/11/u...isconduct.html

Comment

The truth ! That's what it has to do with your question.
                            Good reverse spin. You want the truth ... just not all the truth.
                            Again the tread is about Biden.. Maybe Biden owes taxes?? If you want to know about Trumps taxes just start a new one..

Comment

Yep, just like this story.
                              Nothing here ... move on.

Trump Sexual Misconduct Accusations Repeated by Several Women

I guess the "truth" only matters for certain people and certain accusations.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/11/u...isconduct.html
                              Again stop spinning the thread.. It's about Biden ,not Trump.. We have gone over all those accusations about Trump.. I believe they were in the original Donald Trump thread..

Comment

I am personally done with the whole thing. Bernie should have been the one running for the democratic party. It should never have come to this! I mean these two are our choice? This country is doomed.

Comment

Working...
                                X