Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden planning — again — to announce his candidacy, then visit Pittsburgh next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Biden planning — again — to announce his candidacy, then visit Pittsburgh next we

Originally posted by ABFwife View Post
    I am personally done with the whole thing. Bernie should have been the one running for the democratic party. It should never have come to this! I mean these two are our choice? This country is doomed.
    I agree with you on this.. The DNC has been trying to stop Bernie from the beginning.. Now with New York cancelling its primary it makes it even harder for Bernie to get as many delegates he could.. IMO it's the DNC behind the whole thing.. Biden will be nothing more than a puppet.. I still see Hillary trying to get herself into the picture..

Comment

• Re: Biden planning — again — to announce his candidacy, then visit Pittsburgh next we

Originally posted by crazy View Post
      Again stop spinning the thread.. It's about Biden ,not Trump.. We have gone over all those accusations about Trump.. I believe they were in the original Donald Trump thread..
      What ... you don't want ALL the truth ?
      It is about getting the truth, right ?
      Or is it just what faux snooze is reporting today ?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
        What ... you don't want ALL the truth ?
        It is about getting the truth, right ?
        Or is it just what faux snooze is reporting today ?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
        Yes I want all the truth.. But about Biden right now. That is what this thread is about.. Joe Biden ..

Comment

K7nStRY.jpg

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
              Yes I want all the truth.. But about Biden right now. That is what this thread is about.. Joe Biden ..
              many threads get off topic at times, if they get to far we will lead it back.

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
                I spit my coffee out as I read this. Bravo!

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
                Yes Lifer,just think of the possibilities about EVERYTHING that's going on in this country right now if Bernie was the Democratic nominee...Not only Working Class Americans,but ALL Americans would have a REAL choice...Trump and Biden are interchangeable,just more of the same...With everything going on,Trillions to Corporate,Wall St,and the 1%,peanuts for the 99%,millions without healthcare,millions without basic necessities like FOOD,frontline healthcare workers BEGGING for PPE equipment,and the list goes on and on...You can't tell me that millions of Working Class Americans wouldn't have AT LEAST given Bernie Sanders another LOOK SEE...

And I blame all of it on those POS Corporate Democrats,ALL OF THEM,every single one of them,they turn my stomach...We had a ''CHANCE'',the Working Class had a real CHANCE to change the direction of this country that would BENEFIT your neighbor,my neighbor,ABFwife's neighbor,ALL OF OUR NEIGHBOR'S,INCLUDING US...What a Shame!!!!...The thing of it is,at least we know WHERE Republicans stand,that's easy,as bad as it is,they will ALWAYS shoot you in the GUT...But our so called FRIENDS the Democrats,they will ALWAYS stab you in the BACK,they've been doing it for a Long Time...

There's an old saying,I believe it was Warren G. Harding who,when asked about how he deals with his enemies,responded by saying....''My enemies?...I have no trouble with my enemies...I can take care of my enemies in a fight...But it's my friends...It's my goddamned friends,they're the ones who keep me pacing the floor at night''...

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
                  Yes Lifer,just think of the possibilities about EVERYTHING that's going on in this country right now if Bernie was the Democratic nominee...Not only Working Class Americans,but ALL Americans would have a REAL choice...Trump and Biden are interchangeable,just more of the same...With everything going on,Trillions to Corporate,Wall St,and the 1%,peanuts for the 99%,millions without healthcare,millions without basic necessities like FOOD,frontline healthcare workers BEGGING for PPE equipment,and the list goes on and on...You can't tell me that millions of Working Class Americans wouldn't have AT LEAST given Bernie Sanders another LOOK SEE...

And I blame all of it on those POS Corporate Democrats,ALL OF THEM,every single one of them,they turn my stomach...We had a ''CHANCE'',the Working Class had a real CHANCE to change the direction of this country that would BENEFIT your neighbor,my neighbor,ABFwife's neighbor,ALL OF OUR NEIGHBOR'S,INCLUDING US...What a Shame!!!!...The thing of it is,at least we know WHERE Republicans stand,that's easy,as bad as it is,they will ALWAYS shoot you in the GUT...But our so called FRIENDS the Democrats,they will ALWAYS stab you in the BACK,they've been doing it for a Long Time...

There's an old saying,I believe it was Warren G. Harding who,when asked about how he deals with his enemies,responded by saying....''My enemies?...I have no trouble with my enemies...I can take care of my enemies in a fight...But it's my friends...It's my goddamned friends,they're the ones who keep me pacing the floor at night''...
                  Once again you nailed it. One problem though. Ever try to lead those in total darkness back into the light? It's a daunting task wizard.

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
                    Once again you nailed it. One problem though. Ever try to lead those in total darkness back into the light? It's a daunting task wizard.

Excellent observation Lifer,and I couldn't agree more my brother...What you describe is a classic authoritarian feature...They go along with whatever is expedient for the guy in charge,play football with it,with no deeper examination or application of principles...They can turn on a dime,not on new insight,but pure selfish opportunism...They don't serve truth,they serve power,until the lies catch up with them...Then they IMPLODE!!!!...Keep up the good fight Lifer,you are well-respected here in the Northeast!!!!

Even though I tried,I think Plato(one of my favorites)can answer your question better than I ever could...''We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark,but the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light''....

Comment

Comment

A little more on Sleepy Joe.. Seems to have a problem with facts..The one video seems to be from the 90's..

https://twitter.com/David11832468/st...wntHcqIWhDDx2k

Comment

Biden announces union contract for his campaign workers..

Biden campaign, in first for presumptive nominee, announces union contract with staffers

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...-with-staffers

In a first for a major party's presumptive presidential nominee, Joe Biden's campaign on Monday announced a collective bargaining agreement with its staffers in a deal with Teamsters Local 238, an Iowa-based chapter of the powerful labor union.

The contract sets up six-day work weeks for Biden campaign field organizers, establishes a $15 per hour minimum wage and mandates that workers are paid overtime if they work more than 40 hours in a given week. Additionally, field organizers will get medical and vision coverage financed entirely by the campaign.

According to a joint statement released by the Biden campaign and Teamsters Local 238, the terms of the agreement will increase field organizers' wages by about $1,900 on an annual basis.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X