Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Is Copying Hitler’s Early Rhetoric and Policies(This should be open)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Is Copying Hitler’s Early Rhetoric and Policies(This should be open)

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2...y-rhetoric-and

20 Common Themes, Rhetorical Tactics and Dangerous Policies

A new book by one of the nation’s foremost civil liberties lawyers powerfully describes how America’s constitutional checks and balances are being pushed to the brink by a president who is consciously following Adolf Hitler’s extremist propaganda and policy template from the early 1930s—when the Nazis took power in Germany.

Re: Trump Is Copying Hitler’s Early Rhetoric and Policies(This should be open)

The site says I'm not authorized to access it.

But anyways....... Hitler's mortal sin was to make Germanies own money...apart from the International bank cartels. His people loved him. They went from a nation in impossible debt working their lives away for nothing to a very prosperous unified nation in 3 years or an incredibly short time. People want the best for their labors and he gave it to them. They seemed to love him. Our nation has no unity. All about the banks. And not many feeling prosperous as individuals nor nation. Not feeling unified at all........war does not unify like economic prosperity for the working people.

I'm not saying his aspirations to kill off the Jewish people was anything near close to good but I do believe that certain Jewish people throughout the world had a hand at agitating him and irresponsibly leaving their own innocent people in harm's way. I believe that those certain ones throughout the world were his enemies just as equal as they were his. And given the chance would have put the Germans back to starving.....so after certain lines were crossed the whole ugly mess became inevitable. Not justifiable, but inevitable. Sorry for the innocents lost.Of course those who did the agitating were nowhere near harm's way the whole way thru. There's more than one side to stories....and the stories of Germany have more than many have had access too imo.
    Last edited by slavenomore; 09-07-2019, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
      The site says I'm not authorized to access it.

But anyways....... Hitler's mortal sin was to make Germanies own money...apart from the International bank cartels. His people lived him. They went from a nation in impossible debt working their lives away for nothing to a very prosperous unified nation in 3 years or an incredibly short time. People want the best for their labors and he gave it to them. They seemed to love him. Our nation has no unity. All about the banks. And not many feeling prosperous as individuals nor nation. Not feeling unified at all........war does not unify like economic prosperity for the working people.
      And was that not the same concept Lincoln and Kennedy plan?
      Except without the war crime and Dictatorship!

Comment

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
        And was that not the same concept Lincoln and Kennedy plan?
        Except without the war crime and Dictatorship!
        I'm sure if Trump attempted to do with money, what Kennedy and Lincoln and Hitler did, he'd meet the same fate........but his business background most probably wouldn't lead him to go against the International Banks......Surely THAT would be America First policy.

Comment

I could not access your link. I get the same message, yet when I go to the home page of Common Dreams, I have no problem viewing the site. Did a search of your paragraph quote and it takes me to the No Access page again. Not sure what is going on. Might be they took this article down.

Comment

Originally posted by ABFwife View Post
            I could not access your link. I get the same message, yet when I go to the home page of Common Dreams, I have no problem viewing the site. Did a search of your paragraph quote and it takes me to the No Access page again. Not sure what is going on. Might be they took this article down.
            Try it now sister and slavenomore

The original entry close access, through common dreams

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.com...oric-and%3famp
            Last edited by fedexnuno; 09-08-2019, 10:45 AM.

Comment

The new link works Mr Nuno.

Comment

The new link works Mr Nuno.
                The original and your replacement do not work for me. "Access Denied" !

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                  The original and your replacement do not work for me. "Access Denied" !
                  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.com...oric-and%3famp

Try it again brother

Comment

This nation definitely needed and needs some major change. I like Trump and as it stands, he has my vote again, right now. I'm not gonna vote for the same crap which destroyed very good things in this nation and world. The Reagan and Bush GOP ideology along with the Carter, Clinton, Obama ideologies.......those ideologies destroyed ideals that meant major things to many hard working family and Christian Americans in this country. Generations of them. Much of this nation is a piece of crap since....and media played a role....and if Trump trashes them and his foes as Hitler....good....is what I think about it. Catholicism and Unions are major things which mean things to me.....nothing but major attacks on them most of my life......things that made sense for decades and centuries.......and the media has aided in destroying just as this guy accuses Trump and Hitler of doing....The accuser is no different than Stalin or Hitler to me...Another political twister of truth.

Comment

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
                      Nope, still access denied.
                      But is this the same article ?
                      https://mavenroundtable.io/community...E-CdrvLAWSV8Q/

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                        Nope, still access denied.
                        But is this the same article ?
                        https://mavenroundtable.io/community...E-CdrvLAWSV8Q/
                        Yes it is brother.

Comment

This nation definitely needed and needs some major change. I like Trump and as it stands, he has my vote again, right now. I'm not gonna vote for the same crap which destroyed very good things in this nation and world. The Reagan and Bush GOP ideology along with the Carter, Clinton, Obama ideologies.......those ideologies destroyed ideals that meant major things to many hard working family and Christian Americans in this country. Generations of them. Much of this nation is a piece of crap since....and media played a role....and if Trump trashes them and his foes as Hitler....good....is what I think about it. Catholicism and Unions are major things which mean things to me.....nothing but major attacks on them most of my life......things that made sense for decades and centuries.......and the media has aided in destroying just as this guy accuses Trump and Hitler of doing....The accuser is no different than Stalin or Hitler to me...Another political twister of truth.
                          Slave, all Trump has done is attack unions. The amount of anti-union Trump tactics that we have all shared on this site should be more than enough proof. And he is a so called evangelical and we all know what they think of Catholics. I know very personally what they think. How anyone considers him an improvement is beyond my comprehension. Not saying this out of disrespect to you Slave but this man is destroying our country and at an alarming rate! And it is frightening just how many people are completely oblivious to it.

Comment

Working...
                          X