Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PA/UN. Chamber Of Commerce Nikky Haley

https://www.chamberdinner.com/
    I guess PA Chamber Dinner is all about the UN now.....forget PA......think global and kicking the residents who belong to unions with the heels or whatever globalist Haley said.
    Not thinking about PA with this pick for speaker. Thinking about global investors.

Re: PA/UN. Chamber Of Commerce Nikky Haley

In case any of the so called "Pennsylvania" business ")leaders" of the Chamber would like to know....MANY PA residents, workers, and voters have been totally screwed over by political friendships relating to politicians and PA Business leaders....Mack Trucks, Dana, Caloric, and others......if so interested in South Carolina policy.....go live there, please.
    And if you like your votes from Mack Trucks and the jobs and tax revenue....youll find that Haley was inviting the Chinese to assemble trucks in SC.......Have a little brains and understanding that people like Haley do NOTHING for Pennsylvania! NOTHING!
    Let her go serve the world and Israel...and you should go with her...GET OUT!!!

Comment

Not sure if Dana SC does Dana did around here but a lot closed around here and SC may still be open.......sorry Chamber...we can't afford to live on SC wages. If you want them wage people living around you...go to SC.....We don't need their mentality here.

Comment

And you can remove our state name for your Chamber too.

It's like having something named "American Acme So-And- So Products here but it's made overseas and most profits go there to. Not very credible calling it Pennsylvania Chamber when, by inviting Haley, your interests are CLEARLLY ELSEWHERE.
        Last edited by slavenomore; 09-18-2019, 12:25 PM.

Comment

I think a Chamber Dinner is a great place for a chamber pot, which is all she is.

Comment

I had to look that one up Rrrb....and it does fit.....Nikki Haley, chamber pot.

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
              I had to look that one up Rrrb....and it does fit.....Nikki Haley, chamber pot.
              We called it "the thunder pot" in my family Slave. A crap reservoir for sure.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X