https://newspunch.com/declassified-d...to-train-isis/

Re: Isis

Yes, ISIS.....

BLOWBACK: HOW ISIS WAS CREATED BY THE U.S. INVASION OF IRAQ

https://theintercept.com/2018/01/29/...tate-blowback/

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

I really like these one shot posts with no comment. Just the link. Shows somebody is just dropping any links to get a reaction.

I won't say I know anything about the middle east, other then what I hear and read.
      I expect that strappy knows about as much as I do. He has learned by listening to his information.
      So think about the truth, which usually lay somewhere in between.
      Decipher it yourself.

From post 1.
      Obama Ordered CIA To Train ISIS
      Answered by Trevor Goodchild, Foreign Affairs Analyst, who Studied Political Science & Conflict Analysis and Resolution at George Mason University.
      ( I believe he knows more then me. I'll leave it at that. )

No, that's absurd.

First of all, they didn't need to be trained. They were formerly known as al-Qaeda-in-Iraq. They called themselves Islamic State in Iraq.
      Their core fighters were veterans of the Caucausus wars, such an Omar al-Shishani. Their original leader Abu al-Zarqawi fought alongside bin Laden in Afghanistan (through the Pakistani group) and other key leaders were disbanded soldiers and commanders from the Iraqi Army for the “crime” of being Sunni.
      Abu Atheer’ al-Absi was released by Assad, along with other leading jihadists he had previously sent to Iraq between 2005–07 to join the Sunni led insugency to create the narrative that the opposition was essentially al-Qaeda.
      Jordan stopped supporting any groups linked to the Muslim Brotherhood, of which most of the groups backed by Turkey were affiiliatred with and that's when they pulled the plug on most of the groups. Because they were being put into formations with al-Qaeda starting with Jaysh al-Fatah.

The author of this garbage could have done some minimal research.

Notice, the BLOG claims these articles exist, with zero references.

You know why? They don't exist.
      https://www.quora.com/profile/Trevor-Goodchild-4

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
        I really like these one shot posts with no comment. Just the link. Shows somebody is just dropping any links to get a reaction.
        I have to get through your censored speech filter so I add nothing
        By the way this is from released documents from your famous President and bestie Hilary
        Now you know why Bengazi was attacked. Couldn't admit we were running guns through there
        As Hilary says What difference does it make now.

Comment

Originally posted by strapdrager View Post
          I have to get through your censored speech filter so I add nothing
          By the way this is from released documents from your famous President and bestie Hilary
          Now you know why Bengazi was attacked. Couldn't admit we were running guns through there
          As Hilary says What difference does it make now.
          Whatever you post is subject to moderation since you have yet to prove you can be trusted to act like an adult.

As for the above comment from strappy.
          Notice what the response was from my post ?
          Of course not, you didn't read it.
          I'll show you.
          The author of this garbage could have done some minimal research.

Notice, the BLOG claims these articles exist, with zero references.

You know why? They don't exist.

Notice strappy ? No references ... nothing exists. Just propaganda from the right.
          Can't believe they are still hung up on Benghazi.

Comment

Working...
          X