Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: President Donald Trump

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
    Not "fake news" as you so eloquently say so often, but contorted to fit this administrations agenda, which is misleading with a false narrative.
    So first I'll say that Apple has long time corporate partner in Austin Texas since 1992. Over time they purchased property and made plans for expansion.

Appleā€™s Austin Offices & Headquarters: History, Details & Predictions

So, yes they are expanding. Will they add jobs, yes. Did our current President have anything to do with Apple's expansion in Austin ? That a fairly simple ... NO.

https://aquilacommercial.com/learnin...s-predictions/

As for Black and Decker ( Craftsman Tools ), they say ground has broken on a factory and distribution center, yet I can't find proof that it has been started.
    Besides, even when complete and operational, the company claims about 500 jobs may be added to the area.
    In other words, no jobs yet.
    In life we run into two types of people,one is a pessimist and the other a optimist. You my friend put the capital P in the word Pessimist. Well at least after going back to 2012 you didn't claim the credit for Apple should go to Obama like you normally do...

As far as Black and Decker?? What do you think happens?. Take a magic wand and in the blink of an eye a factory appears. Takes a little time. Building has to be put up and machinery has to be made. They don't grow on trees..
    Last edited by crazy; 03-17-2020, 09:11 PM.

Comment

https://youtu.be/6H9sQiXq8C0

Comment

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
        Great video brother nuno !
        What I find completely ironic is the fact that Trump explicitly mentions democratic senator Diane Feinstein first ... while not saying the names of the other three republicans caught in this fiasco.
        Then when a reporter adds those republican names into a question, Trump jumps down on her case for not saying anything about Feinstein.

Comment

I wonder how Don the Con would react if someone pointing out certain stock activities of companies he mentions in addresses? Is that just savvy investing or a violation? Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
            Great video brother nuno !
            What I find completely ironic is the fact that Trump explicitly mentions democratic senator Diane Feinstein first ... while not saying the names of the other three republicans caught in this fiasco.
            Then when a reporter adds those republican names into a question, Trump jumps down on her case for not saying anything about Feinstein.
            It’s called Hypocrite Protecting each other because they are such Angels

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
              I wonder how Don the Con would react if someone pointing out certain stock activities of companies he mentions in addresses? Is that just savvy investing or a violation? Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Just go buy some stock and make some money.. GM FORD and TESLA..

Comment

https://youtu.be/3XriXDtfqCg

Comment

https://youtu.be/0Kfmqh-ihzY
                  A better view and understanding of the question!
                  People really need a answer to this Chaotic Pandemic times, what Trump is trying to do is have the Journalism Cover up !

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                    Just go buy some stock and make some money.. GM FORD and TESLA..
                    I think I'll pass. Let Trump's grifters implicate themselves and profit off a crisis. Sounds like a job for the bible belt......

Comment

https://youtu.be/cSqyrFvy-7g

Comment

If you listened to the video you should be able to figure out why certain news outlets this one included get labeled fake news. They try to twist things to make their point. I watched the press conference yesterday and listened to what was said about Romney. He did not Mock Romney unless of course this liberal site has made up new rules to what is called mocking.

Comment

The tone of his voice. Who were they again? Romney's in isolation? Gee, that's too bad. Stopping the next question mid sentence to add that sarcastic quip, never mentioning Paul or Lee. Why would he do that? Paul and Lee kiss his a**. That petty, souless creature at the podium has no bottom. He just becomes more vile with each sunrise. There's more truth glaring out as we recall the numerous times McCain's name has come up in a derogatory manner since his passing.

Comment

The tone of his voice. Who were they again? Romney's in isolation? Gee, that's too bad. Stopping the next question mid sentence to add that sarcastic quip, never mentioning Paul or Lee. Why would he do that? Paul and Lee kiss his a**. That petty, souless creature at the podium has no bottom. He just becomes more vile with each sunrise. There's more truth glaring out as we recall the numerous times McCain's name has come up in a derogatory manner since his passing.

Again it is interpretation. You dislike Trump so you see it as Trump mocking Romney. I see.it as Trump saying Romney?? I don't give a shit.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                              Again it is interpretation. You dislike Trump so you see it as Trump mocking Romney. I see.it as Trump saying Romney?? I don't give a shit.
                              It wasn't just my interpretation. It was the interpretation of folks here and across the pond as well. I might be assuming something here but I do believe they also have functioning eyes and ears and recognize sarcasm, like him or not.

Comment

It wasn't just my interpretation. It was the interpretation of folks here and across the pond as well. I might be assuming something here but I do believe they also have functioning eyes and ears and recognize sarcasm, like him or not.

It's your and others opinions. Like I said I heard it live. Never thought Trump mocked Romney. What I am saying is there a certain percentage of the population that agree with you because they listen to the liberal media. Trumps handling of the crisis ratings during this are continuing to rise and that puts you in the minority.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/trump_...s_high_ratings

. According to the nationwide ABC News / Ipsos study taken March 18-19, 55% of Americans approve of the president's management of COVID-19, compared to 43% who disapprove of his performance. Trump's approval on this issue is nearly reversed from last week when the same pollsters found 43% approved of his handling of the coronavirus while 54% disapproved.

A separate national poll by Harris Insights taken March 17-18 for news organization Axios finds nearly identical numbers, with a growing number of Americans giving high marks to Trump during the crisis. According to the researchers, 56% of Americans approve of Trump's management of COVID-19, an improvement from 51% who said the same during the survey's first wave on March 14-15.
                                And both surveys coming from liberal news outlets.

Comment

Working...
                                X