Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: President Donald Trump

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
    Howard Stern Nails Trump's Problem: 'Doesn’t Give One S**t About Public Service'

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5...b6a1bb764f9afa
    Keep telling that to yourself.. Tell the lie enough it soon becomes true in your head..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
      Keep telling that to yourself.. Tell the lie enough it soon becomes true in your head..
      Something like "Mexico will pay for the wall" ...

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
        Something like "Mexico will pay for the wall" ...
        Walls going up ,even as we talk about it.. Be thankful its there .. just imagine 100,000 migrants coming across the border now??

Comment

Walls going up ,even as we talk about it.. Be thankful its there .. just imagine 100,000 migrants coming across the border now??
          Yes, with our tax dollars, not Mexico's.

Besides, I was only pointing out your hypocrisy over this statement from you.
          Keep telling that to yourself.. Tell the lie enough it soon becomes true in your head.
          No offense meant. Just pointing out the facts. 15,000 lies and growing everyday.

Comment

Is that how they propose to sell it now? Nothing like exploiting a catastrophic event to promote a lie.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Howard Stern Nails Trump's Problem: 'Doesn’t Give One S**t About Public Service'

In Howards hands we would all be safe and secure, just another blowhard that uses his podium to promote his thoughts.Howard,stick to your jokes and filth,its what you do best.

Comment

https://youtu.be/L68bwkrezIM

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                  Yes, with our tax dollars, not Mexico's.

Besides, I was only pointing out your hypocrisy over this statement from you.

No offense meant. Just pointing out the facts. 15,000 lies and growing everyday.
                  I never argued that Trump lies.. Every politician lies.. Bush lied,Obama lied,Clinton?? we all know he lied.. So keep that count going if it makes you feel good..

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
                    Is that how they propose to sell it now? Nothing like exploiting a catastrophic event to promote a lie.

Who is promoting it?? Just made a statement that because Of Trumps border policies the numbers of illegals have gone down.. Because of the wall .. not entirely but where it is.. What do you think it would be like if 100,000 illegals coming across the border every month.. That's all,not promoting anything,you brought that to the story..
                    And of course it is all a lie in your mind..

Comment

Another anti Trumper that uses as Lifer says a catastrophic event to promote a lie.

He is a certified POS.. or as another member might say Fake news..

Comment

Who is promoting it?? Just made a statement that because Of Trumps border policies the numbers of illegals have gone down.. Because of the wall .. not entirely but where it is.. What do you think it would be like if 100,000 illegals coming across the border every month.. That's all,not promoting anything,you brought that to the story..
                        And of course it is all a lie in your mind..
                        Who's promoting it? I would bet non other than those truth bearers at good old Faux Snooze. What better way to sell that lie of what we must have and who's paying for it. Scare the daylights out of them and they won't care who pays for it or that we lied through our teeth. The rubes will just fall right in line.

Comment

Who's promoting it? I would bet non other than those truth bearers at good old Faux Snooze. What better way to sell that lie of what we must have and who's paying for it. Scare the daylights out of them and they won't care who pays for it or that we lied through our teeth. The rubes will just fall right in line.

Who's promoting it?? That would be your ststement. Your the one that brought it up. That's part of the Trumps in your head problem you have..

Comment

Who's promoting it?? That would be your ststement. Your the one that brought it up. That's part of the Trumps in your head problem you have..
                            Yes, a question of who (they) and my thoughts on perhaps why, along with another statement to further clarify my point in another post.

Why does it always become personal when Trump is disparaged?

Comment

Yes, a question of who (they) and my thoughts on perhaps why, along with another statement to further clarify my point in another post.

Why does it always become personal when Trump is disparaged?

Because it is what you would do.. No one is making it personal.. Its a conversation or trying to be one.. Your on one side of the fence and I am on the other.. Have a nice day.. Stay safe and treat those government employees with respect..

Comment

https://youtu.be/GDSlrJb4lW0

Comment

Working...
                                X