X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: President Donald Trump

Originally posted by Walleye View Post
    Why don't you shut the F&& Up??
    wow I just seen this. dont do this... express in a adult way please. Chang is coming and change is hard.

Comment

I know many are dedicated supporters of our President. Undeniably stalwart supporters. That doesn't take away from the fact that others see him in a different light.
      This is from George Conway and it's his list of what we are blaming Trump for. Not for the virus itself. It's the inaction, the blame pointed to others, the inability of this administration to appoint or fill positions for our global health and bio-defense.

GEORGE CONWAY – HUSBAND OF KELLYANNE CONWAY – JUST PUBLISHED A LIST OF TRUMP’S FAILURES: “HERE’S WHAT WE’RE BLAMING HIM FOR”
      Republican George Conway, husband of Kellyanne Conway, Trump’s close aide and confidante, is shown slamming Trump’s performance from the last few years in a scathing new post. The high profile DC attorney details what he believes are Trump’s missteps and actions that have led us to what some say is a pitiful US governmental response to the COVID-19 global pandemic.
      For the record NO ONE is blaming the President for the virus. Let me repeat. Coronavirus is not Trump’s fault.
      * Trump declined to use the World Health Organization’s test like other nations. Back in January, over a month before the first Covid19 case, the Chinese posted a new mysterious virus and within a week, Berlin virologists had produced the first diagnostic test. By the end of February, the WHO had shipped out tests to 60 countries. Oh, but not our government. We declined the test even as a temporary bridge until the CDC could create its own test. The question is why? We don’t know but what to look for is which pharmaceutical company eventually manufactures the test and who owns the stock. Keep tuned.

* In 2018 Trump fired Homeland Security Advisor Tom Bossart, whose job was to coordinate a response to global pandemics. He was not replaced.

* In 2018 Dr. Luciana Borio, the NSC director for medical and bio-defense preparedness left the job. Trump did not replace Dr. Borio.

* In 2019 the NSC’s Senior Director for Global Health Security and bio-defense, Tim Ziemer, left the position and Trump did not replace the Rear Admiral.

* Trump shut down the entire Global Health Security and Bio-defense agency. Yes, he did.

* Amid the explosive worldwide outbreak of the virus Trump proposed a 19% cut to the budget of the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention plus a 10% cut to Public Health Services and a 7% cut to Global Health Services. Those happen to be the organizations that respond to public health threats.

( This one caused me to chuckle a little. Nurse Pence )
      * Trump didn’t appoint a doctor to oversee the US response to the pandemic. He appointed Mike Pence.
      There is more on the list.
      I'm sure the dedicated followers will rebut every single item on the list.

George Conway

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
        I know many are dedicated supporters of our President. Undeniably stalwart supporters. That doesn't take away from the fact that others see him in a different light.
        This is from George Conway and it's his list of what we are blaming Trump for. Not for the virus itself. It's the inaction, the blame pointed to others, the inability of this administration to appoint or fill positions for our global health and bio-defense.

GEORGE CONWAY – HUSBAND OF KELLYANNE CONWAY – JUST PUBLISHED A LIST OF TRUMP’S FAILURES: “HERE’S WHAT WE’RE BLAMING HIM FOR”

There is more on the list.
        I'm sure the dedicated followers will rebut every single item on the list.

George Conway
        Nah!! I will leave that alone. You can gloat over it for a while. But it does wonder what the Conway's talk about during breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
          Nah!! I will leave that alone. You can gloat over it for a while. But it does wonder what the Conway's talk about during breakfast.
          I will say there is no gloat involved but absolute anger. Our whole way of life has changed (and for how long?), the economy is being completely destroyed, we don't know which one of us is going to survive this, many lives right here in the U.S. are now lost to this disease, and will we ever actually safe from this disease again? Will it ever just disappear? So much of this could have been prevented with the correct leadership, someone who actually took things seriously. He has prove with this situation just exactly what a horrible leader he is.

Comment

Originally posted by ABFwife View Post
            I will say there is no gloat involved but absolute anger. Our whole way of life has changed (and for how long?), the economy is being completely destroyed, we don't know which one of us is going to survive this, many lives right here in the U.S. are now lost to this disease, and will we ever actually safe from this disease again? Will it ever just disappear? So much of this could have been prevented with the correct leadership, someone who actually took things seriously. He has prove with this situation just exactly what a horrible leader he is.
            That post about "gloat" was in response to FX's post.. A post about Trump's legal spokeswoman Kelly Conway's husband who hates Trump.. Trumps approval ratings for his response to the virus are around 60%.. There are those who just refuse to see the truth..

Comment

I would suspect that "approval" rating vary from informational source to the next.
              However, I can't find any with a 60% favorable rating.
              Seems all the ones I see fall right into a 48% to 47% range.
              Here are two.

Public Approval of President Trump's Handling of the Coronavirus
              Real Clear Politics.
              48.3 approve.
              47.0 disapprove.
              That is an average of 6 ( SIX ) different polls.
              https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...irus-7088.html

Here is another from 538, the Nate Silver pollster.
              There are multiple polls listed, including "Do Americans approve of Trump’s response to the coronavirus crisis?"
              The answer is another 48% to 47%.
              https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/coronavirus-polls/

Not even close to that "around 60%" number.

Comment

I would suspect that "approval" rating vary from informational source to the next.
                However, I can't find any with a 60% favorable rating.
                Seems all the ones I see fall right into a 48% to 47% range.
                Here are two.

Public Approval of President Trump's Handling of the Coronavirus

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...irus-7088.html

Here is another from 538, the Nate Silver pollster.
                There are multiple polls listed, including "Do Americans approve of Trump’s response to the coronavirus crisis?"
                The answer is another 48% to 47%.
                https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/coronavirus-polls/

Not even close to that "around 60%" number.
                I posted it about a week or so ago.. And I believe it was an ABC poll but stand to be corrected on that.

Here is another link I found in less than 15 seconds.

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/nati...ng-covid-19-60

(CNSNews.com) -- Despite the challenges caused by the coronavirus, most importantly the loss of American lives, President Donald Trump's job approval rating among Americans has risen five points since earlier this month to 49%.

In addition, 60% of Americans approve of his handling of the coronavirus. Trump's job approval is also "higher among independents [and] Democrats," reported Gallup on March 24.

Comment

Originally posted by ABFwife View Post
                  The "Rally round Uber Prez" moment. Bush lite had one as well after 9/11.

I can tell you first hand that they are just taking a hand full of s*** and throwing it at the wall to see what sticks. The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing and I have the official letter in my hand to prove it. Scary times when even the bench warmers have bailed on this disaster.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

I feel sure after this has dissipated many will look back and see the errors made. Incorrect decisions made. I don’t think a world can be prepared for something like this. Even though similar viruses has did similar things in the past. I feel sure the mistakes started in China and went forward. I’ll never ever believe that people in power anywhere did things on purpose that would cause more death. I mean intentional! I would just completely loose faith in life and all of humanity.

Every thing and everyone is being overwhelmed at the moment. Thousands died just in NY and they have to use tractor trailers to store the bodies. Humans are just hanging on going through motions and training kicking in.

I feel this for sure. It has spread much more than it would have if the people took it more serious and stayed home. That has caused so much more than any 1 single bad decision from any leader.

I remember a few Monday’s in a row the Surgeon General on the today show was very upset in his interview and saying people stay home. It’s going to get much worse. I remember he said the beaches are open, spring break. People still gathering for this and that. He hollered all he could. No one listens to him. One of them interview he was visibly shaking some. I seen it with my eyes.

Who would want to be a leader in charge of this? Who would want to be the surgeon general? Who? Who would want to be governor right now ? Decisions have to be made fast. That can cause bad decisions. It’s to late to see how many more die and they you try to regroup and react after death rises.

[emoji22][emoji24][emoji24][emoji22][emoji29][emoji26]

Sent from the Jupiter 2 at Alpasentory!

Comment

As time moves on I believe we will find out more about the failing of letting this virus take a hold in the US.
                      Seems now the intelligence community warned the adminstration and military in November.

"Intelligence report warned of coronavirus crisis as early as November: Sources"

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/inte...ry?id=70031273

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

As time moves on I believe we will find out more about the failing of letting this virus take a hold in the US.
                        Seems now the intelligence community warned the adminstration and military in November.

"Intelligence report warned of coronavirus crisis as early as November: Sources"

November?? Someone keeps moving the timeline back.. Last I read as someone posted on here it was in Dec 2019,{DEC 31ST}

Comment

Didn’t that same intelligence community tell Bush jr that Saddam has WMD? Ughhhhh

Sent from the Jupiter 2 at Alpasentory!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                            Didn’t that same intelligence community tell Bush jr that Saddam has WMD? Ughhhhh
                            I do believe you are wrong on that.
                            ( And this isn't meant to derail this thread, but an answer to that statement should be made ! )

Neglecting Intelligence, Ignoring Warnings
                            Former weapons inspector David Kay now says Iraq probably did not have WMD before the war, a major blow to the Bush Administration which used the WMD argument as the rationale for war. Unfortunately, Kay and the Administration are now attempting to shift the blame for misleading America onto the intelligence community. But a review of the facts shows the intelligence community repeatedly warned the Bush Administration about the weakness of its case, but was circumvented, overruled, and ignored. The following is year-by-year timeline of those warnings.
                            SEPTEMBER 2001 – WHITE HOUSE CREATES OFFICE TO CIRCUMVENT INTEL AGENCIES: The Pentagon creates the Office of Special Plans “in order to find evidence of what Wolfowitz and his boss, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, believed to be true-that Saddam Hussein had close ties to Al Qaeda, and that Iraq had an enormous arsenal of chemical, biological, and possibly even nuclear weapons that threatened the region and, potentially, the United States…The rising influence of the Office of Special Plans was accompanied by a decline in the influence of the c=I.A. and the D.I.A. bringing about a crucial change of direction in the American intelligence community.” The office, hand-picked by the Administration, specifically “cherry-picked intelligence that supported its pre-existing position and ignoring all the rest” while officials deliberately “bypassed the government’s customary procedures for vetting intelligence.”
                            https://www.americanprogress.org/iss...ring-warnings/

Comment

https://youtu.be/uSDC5L7qYUc

I gonna bet to this that someone here is going to called fake news

Comment

https://youtu.be/U6EJFmiZKLI

This administration is failing apart...the ticking time will continue for how long?

https://youtu.be/OREdamv4AsY

Comment

Working...
                                X