Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: President Donald Trump

Sounds like a typical republican

The Trump administration plans to end the deployments of more than 40,000 national guard members helping states combat coronavirus a day before thousands would become eligible for federal benefits, Politico reported Tuesday, drawing immediate criticism from Democrats.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrews.../#49c9ec3f518b

Comment

There is something very wrong with Trump. And to think he will probably get reelected.

With no evidence, Trump has continued to push a conspiracy theory that Scarborough, while a member of Congress, had an affair with his married staffer and that he may have killed her — a theory that has been debunked by news organizations including The Washington Post and that Timothy Klausutis called a “vicious lie” in his letter to Dorsey.

On Tuesday morning, Trump went on Twitter again to advocate the “opening of a Cold Case against Psycho Joe Scarborough,” which he said was “not a Donald Trump original thought.”

“So many unanswered & obvious questions, but I won’t bring them up now!” Trump added. “Law enforcement eventually will?
      https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...Oh9?li=BBnb7Kz

Comment

President Trump smeared a prominent television host on Tuesday from the lectern in the Rose Garden with an unfounded allegation of murder, taking the politics of rage and conspiracy theory to a new level even as much of the political world barely took notice.

In an attack that once would have been unthinkable for a sitting president, Mr. Trump all but accused Joe Scarborough, a former Republican congressman who now hosts the MSNBC show “Morning Joe,” of killing a staff member in 2001 even though he was 800 miles away at the time and the police ruled her death an accident.
        https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...AEr?li=BBnb7Kz

Comment

Does this outburst surprise you 2631?

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

I always thought a leader should lead by example.
            Seems the child in the oval office doesn't really care to lead, he just wants to harass and intimate others.
            This country has reached that 100,000 death mark for the virus. Something we were told would blow over, that they have under control and it's going to disappear one day, like a miracle.
            Now, instead of encouraging people to care about others, protect those more vulnerable, the President decides to harass a reporter for wearing a mask.

Trump mocks reporter who rejects his order to remove face mask: “You want to be politically correct"
            At Tuesday's White House coronavirus press briefing, President Donald Trump got into an argument with Reuters correspondent Jeff Mason, when he commanded him to take off his protective face mask.
            Mason refused to do so, at which point Trump mocked him, saying "You want to be politically correct."
            Trump also repeated a line previously made by his press secretary Kayleigh McEnany, asking why former Vice President Joe Biden wore a mask when he was in public but not standing close to anyone, when he wasn't wearing a mask at home with his wife right next to him.
            https://www.salon.com/2020/05/27/tru...rrect_partner/

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
              Does this outburst surprise you 2631?

Well,I'm not surprised Lifer....If you are reasonably intelligent,you will listen to many sides of a story,and when you hear conflicting facts then you need to see the truth and make intelligent conclusions and decisions that may not always be the ones you wish they were...Otherwise,you're just a gullible puppet for dishonorable and corrupt people...

Donald Trump has exceeded my worst fears as he's turned the White House into a carnival sideshow,three-ring circus and afternoon courtroom show all rolled into one version of Jerry Springer goes to Washington...

For 4 plus years Trump has been showing us every day that he is (A)a pathological liar,(B)seriously delusional,or (C)both...My bets are on C...

With the hedge that he may be so delusional he is unable to form the intent to lie,which is an intentional act,to make a statement of fact knowing it is false,or having no reason to believe it is true,if he's delusional enough he is legally incapable of lying,but that doesn't mean anything he thinks or says is true...

Trump fits the DSM criteria for Antisocial Personality Disorder,Narcissistic Personality Disorder,and Paranoid Schizophrenia which would explain his everyday ''Malignant Narcissism''...It's ALL about Trump!!!!!....That's just my humble opinion....

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                I always thought a leader should lead by example.
                Seems the child in the oval office doesn't really care to lead, he just wants to harass and intimate others.
                This country has reached that 100,000 death mark for the virus. Something we were told would blow over, that they have under control and it's going to disappear one day, like a miracle.
                Now, instead of encouraging people to care about others, protect those more vulnerable, the President decides to harass a reporter for wearing a mask.

Trump mocks reporter who rejects his order to remove face mask: “You want to be politically correct"

https://www.salon.com/2020/05/27/tru...rrect_partner/
                A man walks into Costco and tells an employee he doesn't have to wear a mask because he 'woke up in a free country'...No,Sorry,there is no 'freedom to infect others' amendment...

More than a third of the population surveyed said they they are currently wearing a mask whenever they are in a public place where they might come into contact with others...Me?...I where a mask to 'protect me' and to 'protect others'...

Unnecessary fear of the virus?...There is no such thing...There's 'intelligent' fear of the virus and then there's utter stupidity...

What we have to remember is that two things are possible at the same time...That predators are exploiting Covid-19 for their own gain,Corporations and Wall Street are making massive bank off the virus right now,and also that the virus is a serious and deadly scourge that has to be taken seriously...And this is a disease that's absolutely crushing our Working Class Brothers and Sisters,especially in minority communities,and if your on the Left,you have to be sensitive to that fact...

Comment

I can't begin to understand how we have got to the point of civil unrest, great financial issues, discord among our allies and walking away from agreements the country has made.
                  What I do understand is the complete lack of leadership.

TOP TRUMP OFFICIAL ADMITS ADMINISTRATION NOT PROTECTING WORKERS FROM VIRUS
                  The top official in GOP President Donald Trump’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration reluctantly admitted OSHA has done little enforcement against firms that have broken federal “guidance” on how to prevent the coronavirus pandemic from spreading through workplaces and beyond.
                  “We’ve issued one citation under our existing standard,” OSHA’s General Duty Clause, for violating job safety and health laws since the pandemic began, OSHA Acting Deputy Director Loren Sweatt told Rep. Suzanne Bonamici, D-Ore., during a May 28 House Education and Labor subcommittee oversight hearing.
                  That’s even though OSHA has fielded approximately 5,000 worker complaints so far about employers’ lack of protection against the virus’s spread, she said several times. “We give them (firms) guidance they need,” not enforcement, Sweatt said.
                  And, as lawmakers learned, OSHA has been more interested in guidance that gets workers out of the way of catching the virus, and the virus out of workplaces, not catching and prosecuting “bad apple” employers that refuse to protect employees.
                  The hearing was originally called to demand answers from OSHA about why it didn’t issue an emergency rule to firms, ordering them to immediately craft and implement plans to protect front-line workers against airborne viruses.
                  That emergency rule would force firms, and particularly hospitals and nursing homes, but also the poultry and meat processing plants, to protect their workers by buying and providing N95 masks, respirators, hazmat suits, gloves, and other shields.
                  National Nurses United has led a long campaign for such a rule, starting before the coronavirus struck the U.S. full force. In the waning days of the Democratic Obama administration, OSHA was working on a permanent protection rule, too, and had alerted health care firms, in particular, to get ready to protect their workers. Trump shelved it.
                  Obviously a situation where it's profits first, rather then the safety and health of the citizens ... our human capitol stock needs to work !

https://www.teamstersjc42.com/top-tr...rs-from-virus/

Comment

May 2020 has sure as hell been a month for the history books...Over 100,000 deaths from Covid-19,40 million unemployed,15-20% unemployment rate,in a recession,everything has ground to a halt,no in-person funerals,graduations,proms,weddings,etc...As we turn the page on May,looking forward to June,which is ''normally'' a fun time of year,warm weather,the beach,the mountains,outdoor activities,all the 'fun and good stuff...And yet,the ''reality'' is WE Americans have a country in turmoil,unrest,and on edge...So where do WE go from here?...

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
                      May 2020 has sure as hell been a month for the history books...Over 100,000 deaths from Covid-19,40 million unemployed,15-20% unemployment rate,in a recession,everything has ground to a halt,no in-person funerals,graduations,proms,weddings,etc...As we turn the page on May,looking forward to June,which is ''normally'' a fun time of year,warm weather,the beach,the mountains,outdoor activities,all the 'fun and good stuff...And yet,the ''reality'' is WE Americans have a country in turmoil,unrest,and on edge...So where do WE go from here?...
                      I would like to respond to that wizard,if I may?....The job of the government is to at least try in good faith to meet the needs of it's citizens,and in that criterion,we are not first world in any way,shape or form,because the needs of the 99% are far from being met...It feels really bleak to me,I worry that it's all gonna get much worse,it feels like there is the 'perfect storm of conditions' to fall apart at the seems...I think WE Americans are getting so many 'mixed' messages that WE don't know what to think or believe anymore...

There is a story often told,that upon exiting the Constitutional Convention Benjamin Franklin was approached by a group of citizens asking what sort of government the delegates had created...His answer was,''A Republic,if you can keep it''...The brevity of that response should not cause us to under value it's essential meaning...Democratic Republics are not merely founded upon the consent of the people,they are also absolutely dependent upon the 'active' and 'informed' involvement ''OF'' the people...Brilliant in it's simplicity...''IF YOU CAN KEEP IT''!!!!!!

Comment

Since this is the Trump site I'm posting this here instead of a Biden site. IMO Trump has lost a powerful backer by General Powell endorsing Biden. After the many years of praise the Limbaughs and Hannitys have heaped on Powell it will be fun to see what kind of criticism they can spin.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elect...Rhb?li=BBnb7Kz

Comment

How many respected military leaders, and other notable people, will it take for the dedicated followers of Trump to step back and think about what is happening to our country under this non-leadership ?

I know I spoke previously many times about the number of lies Trump tells, on a daily basis. Yet they are dismissed.

In three and half years, our country has been turned upside down. The great divider in chief has succeeded in alienating minorities, different religious factions and now some of the highest ranking members of the military.

The China deal is falling apart.
                          No deal with North Korea.
                          No deal with Iran.
                          No deal between Israel and the Palestinians.

Coronavirus is Adding to Voters’ Concerns with Trump’s Erratic Foreign Policy
                          The success — or failure — of American foreign policy has an impact on every kitchen table issue.
                          The coronavirus pandemic is both a foreign policy and a public health issue — and the Trump administration’s mismanagement on both fronts has cost tens of thousands of American lives and trillions of dollars to our economy. It is dominating our conversations with friends and family — it is, in most American households, quite literally a kitchen table issue.
                          Voters question Trump’s competence and his motives, as 61% of voters believe that Trump refuses to listen to facts from military advisers, intelligence officials, scientists and policy experts.
                          They understand that America’s standing in the world matters, and that when we live up to the values on which our democracy was founded we have more influence in the world and more ability to deliver for the American people.
                          They understand that there are real threats in the world — terrorism, dictators, climate change, nuclear weapons, pandemics — and that Trump’s combination of recklessness, ignorance and narcissism is like getting in a car with a drunk driver.
                          Now, more than ever, we are seeing the consequences that befall us when we don’t have a steady, principled, competent hand at the helm.
                          https://carnegieendowment.org/2020/0...licy-pub-81609

Comment

Originally posted by 2631 View Post
                            Since this is the Trump site I'm posting this here instead of a Biden site. IMO Trump has lost a powerful backer by General Powell endorsing Biden. After the many years of praise the Limbaughs and Hannitys have heaped on Powell it will be fun to see what kind of criticism they can spin.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elect...Rhb?li=BBnb7Kz
                            He voted for Hillary in 2016. Just another RINO,part of the establishment. I still respect him though for his service to our country.

Comment

Is it safe to say the love affair is over ?
                              From fire and fury to falling in love over beautiful letters. Not sure this administration ever had any plans concerning foreign policy.
                              Just another failed non winning moment.

North Korea says little reason to maintain Kim-Trump ties: KCNA
                              North Korea sees little use maintaining a personal relationship between leader Kim Jong Un and U.S. President Donald Trump if Washington sticks to hostile policies, state media reported on Friday - the two-year anniversary of the leaders’ first summit.
                              U.S. policies prove Washington remains a long-term threat to the North Korean state and its people and North Korea will develop more reliable military forces to counter that threat, Foreign Minister Ri Son Gwon said in a statement carried by state news agency KCNA.
                              https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN23I3BW

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                                Is it safe to say the love affair is over ?
                                From fire and fury to falling in love over beautiful letters. Not sure this administration ever had any plans concerning foreign policy.
                                Just another failed non winning moment.

North Korea says little reason to maintain Kim-Trump ties: KCNA

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN23I3BW
                                The "Perfect, beautiful, letter." will patch things up.......

Comment

Working...
                                X