President Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: President Donald Trump

I get your point and I agree the polls mean very little.

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
      I could speak of the human rights issue alone. I could say the United States was always first to tell another country about their abuses of human rights. Yet we still subject many immigrants to the harsh reality of incarceration and placing children in cages after taking them from their parents. This is cruel and unwarranted, especially after this administration promised to stop the practice of removing children from their parents.

Family separation policy continues two years after Trump administration claims it ended

https://www.splcenter.org/news/2020/...F5IXGfO9hfKSV4
      Are we gonna hear this for another four years.. Who built the so called cages?? Obama did and he used them.. never a peep about it back then..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
        Are we gonna hear this for another four years.. Who built the so called cages?? Obama did and he used them.. never a peep about it back then..
        What a great concept. Blame someone else for a problem that still exists 2 years after signing an order ending his administration's policy of separating migrant children from their parents.
        I wonder why Trump bothered to sign an "Executive Order" ?
        I know ... because it's just another lie. He's good at that.

Comment

What a great concept. Blame someone else for a problem that still exists 2 years after signing an order ending his administration's policy of separating migrant children from their parents.
          I wonder why Trump bothered to sign an "Executive Order" ?
          I know ... because it's just another lie. He's good at that.
          Couldn't be that leftover employees from the former administration don't want to ever listen to Trump...could it?
          Maybe we need to dig some more.

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
            Couldn't be that leftover employees from the former administration don't want to ever listen to Trump...could it?
            Maybe we need to dig some more.
            Blame others ?
            Yes, a trait of this administration.
            All from the "I don't take any responsibility" president.
            They have had 3 and a half years in office.
            Two years since signing an executive order to stop the practice of removing children from their parents.
            But blame someone else.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Blame others ?
              Yes, a trait of this administration.
              All from the "I don't take any responsibility" president.
              They have had 3 and a half years in office.
              Two years since signing an executive order to stop the practice of removing children from their parents.
              But blame someone else.

And how many years do Biden,Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff and Nadler have in politics?

And they blame Trump for everything.

Comment

And how many years do Biden,Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff and Nadler have in politics?

And they blame Trump for everything.
                So it's acceptable then to blame others ?
                Did Trump sign the executive order ?
                Who do you blame for him signing an agreement he isn't keeping ?

Comment

Not a day goes by without another horrid story of how Trump is undermining our nations security and dividing our citizens.
                  This is all over the news services and media. Can't wait to hear the spin !
                  First thing that came to my mind was Trump saying he believes Putin over our own intelligence service back in 2018.
                  But nothing surprises me anymore.

Trump lambasted for failing to punish Russia for paying bounty to Taliban for US military deaths
                  After an explosive report in The New York Times revealed that American intelligence agencies have concluded that a Russian military intelligence unit secretly offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants for killing U.S. armed forces in Afghanistan, the backlash against Donald Trump erupted on social media.
                  With the article alleging that the president was briefed on the finding which was discussed by Trump’s National Security Council in late March, the administration’s failure to authorize a single retaliatory step against these hostile attacks by the proxies of a foreign power on America’s soldiers inspired outrage, further accusations of Russian collusion, and demands for Trump’s ouster as Americans processed the news by sending the hashtag #TraitorTrump trending on Twitter.
                  Compounding the outrage over the Trump administration’s failure to sanction the Kremlin after the bounties were discovered was the fact that the president continued to call for Russia to be invited to the next G7 meeting of world leaders and that he had scarce ventilators shipped to that country to help in the treatment of their surging COVID-19 infections after the paid incentives to kill American troops were already known in intelligence circles.
                  https://washingtonpress.com/2020/06/...litary-deaths/

Comment

Not a day goes by without another horrid story of how Trump is undermining our nations security and dividing our citizens.
                    First thing that came to my mind was Trump saying he believes Putin over our own intelligence service back in 2018.

Trump lambasted for failing to punish Russia for paying bounty to Taliban for US military deaths

Our own intelligence people have allowed deals with foreigners and politicians and American businessmen to loot our nation into 20 trillion in debt and our military to fight wars for foreign interests over our people.
                    They serve multinational corporations...not us.
                    They are just like the treasonous politicians who've allowed our jobs to go out while our welfare bills climb.

And that's why they report bad stuff on Trump...they serve very wealthy masters. They are traitors imo.
                    Where were they and why were they not reporting when our politicians sold us out? Decades.
                    They are as bad as fake news because they and fake news are one many times and work together.

Comment

There are always two sides to the story.. Trump denied it. Says he was never briefed.. Who do you believe?? The left will believe the lying NY Times and the right will believe Trump until proven he knew about it.. And the "intelligence" departments?? They really don't have the best track record when it comes to Trump.. Remember all the leaks about the Russian collusion?? Yeah they were wrong on that too..

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...efed-him-pence

Trump pushes back on NY Times report on Russian Afghan attacks, says 'nobody briefed' him, Pence

President Trump responded Sunday to a New York Times report about American intelligence learning that Russia offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants for killing coalition forces including American troops, insisting that no one had briefed him, Vice President Pence, or White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows on this information.

Lawmakers from both sides of the aisle wanted answers after the information -- which was also reported by the Wall Street Journal and Washington Post -- came to light, demanding to know what the White House knew about the bounties. The Times reported that President Trump and the White House's National Security Council were briefed on Russia's bounty rewards in late March.

"Nobody briefed or told me, @VP Pence, or Chief of Staff @MarkMeadows about the so-called attacks on our troops in Afghanistan by Russians, as reported through an 'anonymous source' by the Fake News @nytimes," Trump tweeted Sunday morning. "Everybody is denying it & there have not been many attacks on us. Nobody’s been tougher on Russia than the Trump Administration."

Here is a story from yesterday..

https://www.foxnews.com/us/russian-s...elligence-says

Russian spy unit paid Taliban to attack US troops, US intelligence says

It couldn’t be determined whether Russian bounties paid to Taliban fighters resulted in any American combat deaths in Afghanistan.

WASHINGTON — A Russian spy unit paid members of Afghanistan’s Taliban movement to conduct lethal attacks on U.S. troops in that country, according to a classified American intelligence assessment, people familiar with the report said.

The assessment of the role played by Russia’s military intelligence agency, the GRU, in fostering attacks on American soldiers, comes as President Trump is pushing the Pentagon to withdraw a significant portion of U.S. forces from Afghanistan and as U.S. diplomats try to forge a peace accord involving the Taliban and the U.S.-backed Afghan government.

The intelligence assessment regarding Russia’s actions in Afghanistan was delivered to the White House earlier this spring, and until recently had been known only to a handful of officials, a person familiar with it said. Its contents were reported earlier Friday by the New York Times.

Comment

A short list of excuses to help Donny along...Feel free to use any of them if you need them 45.

I never saw that.

that's not what I’m hearing

I didn’t see the briefing paper

the briefing had too many big words

Putin told me it wasn’t so, very strongly

it doesn’t fit my re-election strategy

my staff is hiding things from me

we defeated the Taliban so it’s a planted fake story

the sun was in my eyes

it's not my department

I know more than the intelligence people, I’m president

the sun was in my eyes

I take no responsibility

I was busy curing windmill cancer, or playing golf, I don’t remember....

Sorry Donny, but it sure sounds more like.... I'm a traitor who had betrayed our military to a defined adversarial nation.

Comment

Here is a good question for my right leanings brothers. If the Deep State is out to get Trump, why aren't more officials speaking up like Bolton?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...G5u?li=BBnb7Kz

Comment

Originally posted by 2631 View Post
                            Here is a good question for my right leanings brothers. If the Deep State is out to get Trump, why aren't more officials speaking up like Bolton?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...G5u?li=BBnb7Kz
                            Bigger cash for the bookdeals if they wait and do it one at a time.
                            We had 3 years of their BS on TV trying to impeach him.
                            I wonder how much they made on that deal. Media stars all day every day.$$$$$$$

Comment

Bigger cash for the bookdeals if they wait and do it one at a time.
                              We had 3 years of their BS on TV trying to impeach him.
                              I wonder how much they made on that deal. Media stars all day every day.$$$$$$$
                              Good point but waiting one by one doesn't fit the right wing theory that the so called "deep state" is out to get him. It's only 5 months until election day. Or as the "media star" Sean Hannity used to call it during the Obama years "independence day". Yep we are free from the Obama presidency and we have now had 3 1/2 years of MAGA Trump draining the swamp.

Comment

It's good to know that the man who once said he would be to busy to golf while being President managed to squeeze in 2 days playing over the weekend while the country swirls during a pandemic and his detractors make the news circuits explaining how corrupt the administration really is.
                                Now another bomb is being dropped today by the WSJ ( a subscription site ) telling us the Trump White house has been infiltrated by Chinese spies.
                                Another day and another story about Trump undermining our country and our democracy.

How Chinese spies penetrated the Trump White House
                                Communist Chinese government operatives got into the Trump White House and also sat at a confidential Republican election strategy meeting, Wednesday's Wall Street Journal reports.
                                Some of the conduct the Journal described could form the basis for federal felony indictments.
                                Fronts for the People's Liberation Army and the Chinese Communist Party donated at least $450,000 to Trump's 2017 inaugural and his campaign, money the newspaper said was crucial to obtaining direct access to Trump and GOP strategy meetings. A furtive organization was created in California to boost Trump's chances of getting a second term.
                                The Journal focused on four men, three of whom operate through fronts for the Chinese military or the Communist Party. One of the three, Tang Ben, is a naturalized American citizen. He and his wife gave $300,000 to Trump Victory, among the largest donations made to that organization. After assuming office, Trump and wife Melania posed for photos with Tang.
                                The Journal revelations come six months after Russian state television, which is under the control of Vladimir Putin, called Trump a "Russian agent" and referred to Russian foreign minister Sergey Lavrov as Trump's "puppet master."
                                Rossiya 1, a Kremlin channel, titled its Dec. 11, 2019 program "Puppet Master and 'Agent'—How to Understand Lavrov's Meeting With Trump."
                                Soliciting or accepting help from foreign interests is a felony. But in 2016, the leadership of the Trump campaign met with Kremlin operatives after being told in writing that Moscow wanted to help Trump win election. Then, for a full year, Trump associates lied and denied any such meeting happened.
                                In June 2019, George Stephanopoulos of ABC News asked Trump about accepting help from Moscow or Beijing to win re-election. Embedded in his question was the fact that accepting such help is a violation of American law. Trump disputed that point.
                                "It's not an interference, they have information—I think I'd take it," Trump said, adding that he saw nothing wrong with accepting campaign assistance from foreign powers, even adversaries of the United States. That is one of many examples of Trump's criminality, disloyalty and utter lack of patriotism.
                                https://www.salon.com/2020/06/29/how...house_partner/

Comment

Working...
                                X