Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: President Donald Trump

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
    Russia has been trying to destroy anything western for decades. Don't discount our intelligence community. I lean towards, we're still here, haven't been vaporized, and there are some people that know their jobs and THEY keep us safe.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    How has Russia been trying to destroy us? IMO it's the other way around after all we are the ones with are Military spread all over the World...for what? America keeps this up we are pushing all the other Counties of the World away from us....telling other Counties what they can so and not do....and when they decide to stop using the "Dollar" America will be no more. Most people don't know this but the "Berlin Wall" was build to keep people out not in and where is all that Russian aggression it's us that has overthrown the most Counties in the World by far we have taken over where England left off..and the British Pound was once the Worlds Currency which is what Dollar is today...look at England today its not a World player anymore

Are these the people that protect you....they lie to you.

https://www.unz.com/pgiraldi/the-afg...ican-military/

And Europe is sick of being told what to do by America.....

https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-gas-p.../30337130.html

And are Intelligence community..as stated before....The CIA..

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY!
    "... the CIA had been running thousands of operations over the years... there have been about 3,000 major covert operations and over 10,000 minor operations... all designed to disrupt, destabilize, or modify the activities of other countries... But they are all illegal and they all disrupt the normal functioning, often the democratic functioning, of other societies. They raise serious questions about the moral responsibility of the United States in the international society of nations." -- John Stockwell, former CIA official and auth.

America better wake up the Power is going to the East we can be a part of or be left behind....as for meddling just read the above statement. we meddle in everybody affairs....you don't get it all are Wars are for Corporate Power and Banking....and there profits, (MIC) which you fight an die for,(A Hegemony over the World) but you get none of the profits..your a pawn in the Corporate Army....move forward now..make me richer and richer while you get poorer and poorer.

Stop believing what the Mass Media tells you...they lie to you and get you all fired up...Hell they play the game of "Conquer and Divide" with the best of them...it's also a "Monopoly" and there is no such thing as Free Speech just ask Edward Snowden, Julian Assange and Chelsea Manning to tell the truth you go to jail of they try and destroy you....I guess the former USSR has nothing on us, at least what we are told of the former USSR.....you should read the book "1984" cause it'a here we have Police and Surveillance State don't we? because of the so called "Patriot Act" which the Democrats are pushing though the House I believe...

Comment

Originally posted by Sayheykid View Post
      How has Russia been trying to destroy us? IMO it's the other way around after all we are the ones with are Military spread all over the World...for what? America keeps this up we are pushing all the other Counties of the World away from us....telling other Counties what they can so and not do....and when they decide to stop using the "Dollar" America will be no more. Most people don't know this but the "Berlin Wall" was build to keep people out not in and where is all that Russian aggression it's us that has overthrown the most Counties in the World by far we have taken over where England left off..and the British Pound was once the Worlds Currency which is what Dollar is today...look at England today its not a World player anymore

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY!
      "... the CIA had been running thousands of operations over the years... there have been about 3,000 major covert operations and over 10,000 minor operations... all designed to disrupt, destabilize, or modify the activities of other countries... But they are all illegal and they all disrupt the normal functioning, often the democratic functioning, of other societies. They raise serious questions about the moral responsibility of the United States in the international society of nations." -- John Stockwell, former CIA official and auth.

America better wake up the Power is going to the East we can be a part of or be left behind....as for meddling just read the above statement. we meddle in everybody affairs....you don't get it all are Wars are for Corporate Power and Banking....and there profits, (MIC) which you fight an die for,(A Hegemony over the World) but you get none of the profits..your a pawn in the Corporate Army....move forward now..make me richer and richer while you get poorer and poorer.

Stop believing what the Mass Media tells you...they lie to you and get you all fired up...Hell they play the game of "Conquer and Divide" with the best of them...it's also a "Monopoly" and there is no such thing as Free Speech just ask Edward Snowden, Julian Assange and Chelsea Manning to tell the truth you go to jail of they try and destroy you....I guess the former USSR has nothing on us, at least what we are told of the former USSR.....you should read the book "1984" cause it'a here we have Police and Surveillance State don't we? because of the so called "Patriot Act" which the Democrats are pushing though the House I believe...
      Kid, I would like you to re-read my post again and look deeper in the words I typed. I will leave it there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayheykid View Post

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY!

Excellent commentary Kid,Excellent in BOTH your posts...Informative,Knowledgeable,Factual,and speaks directly to 'Truth to Power'...You nailed it completely my brother so keep that narrative going...

You know Kid,when you're playing poker and you look around the table and you can't tell who the sucker is...it's YOU!!!!!!

And if that's the case I'll fold my hand when Corporate Democrats and Corporate Media come clean on sabotaging Bernie...come clean on their lawless,despicable,and criminal executions of poor people around the world for oil and arms dealer mercenary PROFITS...and for endangering us all with BASELESS warmongering towards Russia and Iran,as well as other countries around the world,as a SMOKESCREEN for their own corruption,cronyism,incompetence and betrayal of Working Class Americans...

Supporters of the bipartisan ENDLESS wars and the divide and conquer identity politics MYTH of U.S. exceptionalism are in denial...Those who subscribe to the MYTH of progress for Working Class Americans who think Obama,the Clinton's,Pelosi,Biden,Buttigieg and the rest of Corporate Democrats will save us are in denial...

People who watch MSNBC,CNN,or listen to NPR,or read the NY Times without recognizing at this point that it is all Corporate MIC/CIA/BANKSTER Propaganda are in denial...

President Trump is a ''SYMPTOM'',not the ''DISEASE''...a mirror we have held up to ourselves,and the middle finger of a BETRAYED Working and Middle Class towards the unredeemable corrupt imperial regime of BOTH political parties in Washington...The sooner we wake ourselves up and take responsibility for this mess we have made ourselves,the sooner we can get out...

Was the answer Hillary,the butcher of Libya?...That was the choice...The women who wanted to fly American planes into Syria to overthrow Assad and CONFRONT Russian planes which were also flying in Syria to protect Assad?(Putin was invited in by Assad)...We would have,as usual,been the AGGRESSOR...Hillary wanted to establish a NO-FLY ZONE in Syria which would have required thousands of American troops to accomplish and more then likely started a war with Russia,which of course was her GOAL...The woman who wanted the TPP,just like Obama,until she discovered she might lose the election over it,and then suddenly,didn't want it...The list goes on and on and on...

The scary part is there is no SELF-REFLECTION by the Democrats to understand how they arrived at this present moment in time...Corporate Democrats GAVE US President Trump...Trump is trusted because he tells people they have been screwed...This is absolutely true,yet vehemently denied by Corporate Democrats...His supporters are the victims and they know it is true...If Corporate Democrats deny the harm they have done,why would the victims believe anything else they say...The first step is to acknowledge this TRUTH...The Clinton's,Bush,and Obama ''SCREWED'' the Working Class...Bernie Sanders acknowledges this and if he were the candidate,IMO,I believe many Working Class Americans that are a part of Trump's base would give Bernie another LOOK-SEE....

https://dissidentvoice.org/2019/07/b...illing-people/

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2...therlode-again

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2...n-four-decades

Comment

The man with the massive brain is spewing more BS...

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...nderstood-wind

Trump lashed out again at wind farms on Saturday, claiming that the production of wind turbines causes a large carbon footprint.

During a speech to the conservative student group Turning Point USA, Trump told attendees that he "never understood" the allure of wind power plants, according to a report from Mediaite.

“I never understood wind,” Trump said, according to Mediaite. “I know windmills very much, I have studied it better than anybody. I know it is very expensive. They are made in China and Germany mostly, very few made here, almost none, but they are manufactured, tremendous — if you are into this — tremendous fumes and gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right?”
          How hard is it to understand wind? He claims to know windmills very much and all he know is that they are expensive. Has he priced a coal plant recently? Did you know we had a world? He does. Damn this guy is really smart.

One thing is certain is that he emits tremendous fumes and gases.

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
            On this board we have a few very staunch supporters of Trump. A couple even express that he has a loyal following from the Christian right, which some of us, me included, feel is a bit hypocritical. I believe that many of his religious supporters are even those we know by name, or surname.
            I think this editorial might be shed some light on what many true Christians feel about supporting someone so narcissistic and so hateful. A man who condemns the dead, who blames everyone except himself, a man that believes our worst enemies before believing our own citizens, a man that steals from his own charity, and it goes on. A man of true moral turpitude.

This editorial was published in Christianity Today, a news source and publication based on Christianity, founded by the Rev. Billy Graham.

Please take the time to read the entire editorial, then debate what was said.

Trump Should Be Removed from Office

So what do you say crazy ... strappy ... 1484 ... what is your defense against this scathing editorial ?

https://www.christianitytoday.com/ct...om-office.html
            https://www.foxnews.com/faith-values...orial-on-trump

. “We are, in fact, not ‘far-right’ evangelicals as characterized by the author," the letter said. "Rather, we are Bible-believing Christians and patriotic Americans who are simply grateful that our president has sought our advice as his administration has advanced policies that protect the unborn, promote religious freedom, reform our criminal justice system, contribute to strong working families through paid family leave, protect the freedom of conscience, prioritize parental rights, and ensure that our foreign policy aligns with our values while making our world safer, including through our support of the State of Israel.”

THE LATEST FROM FOX NEWS ON THE TRUMP IMPEACHMENT

The letter continued: "We are not theocrats and we recognize that our imperfect political system is a reflection of the fallen world within which we live, reliant upon the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, which is freely given to sinner and saint, alike. We are proud to be numbered among those in history who, like Jesus, have been pretentiously accused of having too much grace for tax collectors and sinners, and we take deeply our personal responsibility to render unto Caesar what is Caesar's — our public service."

Comment

One warning and ONE warning only. After which, those comments will be deleted.
              This thread is about Trump ... not abortion. Keep the snarky comments out of it.
              If anyone wants to start a thread about abortion, feel free to do so.

fxstc07
              Mod.

Comment

https://youtu.be/KfXuINAHNPQ

This is funny...only Trump will throw his blood into the fire !

Comment

This has been dismissed by the many supporters. I know many folks I see, and speak with, see what is described in the article. Others claim that isn't the case, that we are misreading all the signs. I don't think seeing all the hate, the violence and threats against others on a daily basis is misreading anything. It's a plain as the nose on your face.

Is America About to Suffer Its Weimar Moment?
                  Is America about to suffer its Weimar moment, culminating in the collapse of its republican institutions? Our democracy may be far more rooted than that of Germany’s first republic, which fell in 1933 to Adolf Hitler, but there are disturbing similarities.
                  A polarizing would-be despot as national leader, rising anti-Semitism, an out-of-control upper bureaucracy, a politicized media and education systems, an economically stressed middle class, widespread dalliance with extremist ideologies and the rise of armed militant groups. America’s descent to authoritarianism is far from pre-ordained, but the reality remains that it could happen here, and perhaps already is.
                  As happened in Germany, we are seeing the collapse of any set of common beliefs among Americans. Before the first votes are case in 2020, “the majority of Americans already believe that we are two-thirds of the way to being on the edge of civil war. That to me is a very pessimistic place,” says Mo Elleithee, the executive director of Georgetown University’s Institute of Politics and Public Service.
                  President Trump, with his all-too-evident lack of knowledge of how the system works, is a classic authoritarian personality who identifies those who oppose him, like the media, as “enemies of the people.” Some fear that Trump is weaponizing the courts to go after opponents in the bureaucracy and the military, just as Hitler and other dictators once did.
                  Germany’s descent into Nazism was propelled by theories that defined nationhood entirely as a function of race.
                  https://www.thedailybeast.com/is-ame...urce=DDMorning

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                    This has been dismissed by the many supporters. I know many folks I see, and speak with, see what is described in the article. Others claim that isn't the case, that we are misreading all the signs. I don't think seeing all the hate, the violence and threats against others on a daily basis is misreading anything. It's a plain as the nose on your face.

Is America About to Suffer Its Weimar Moment?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/is-ame...urce=DDMorning
                    Although you or others see this as some kind of unifying stance......it is obviously an attack on race.....that is how some view it wether you accept it or not.
                    And can you tell us what race the Nazi's were?
                    And some view this as a threat to their race from you....and by constantly attacking.....many will not run to you...but from you and to their own.
                    Trump has done more for Israel than many Presidents ever have. His daughter and some of his grandkids are Jewish.......so some kind of pointing the finger at Trump as being antiJewish or antiIsrael are way off the mark.

Trump did not create the atmosphere....the atmosphere just voted for him.
                    Too many special groups.....being treated way more than fairly brought this about.
                    Too many changes that went way too far.

Don't discard a thought which might say the World Banks have had enough of America....just like they had had enough of Hitler when he created his own currency to skirt their ways of dealing with debt.
                    We make more money than every nation....and still continue the national debt.

China is communist. The people do as they are told They work for very little. Regulations are probably very loose. Religion is monitored and ruled by the State. They just opened a canal to get into Turkey to serve Europe....we did that at Suez and boomed.
                    The banks rule.

Perhaps they divorce us...cause Chaos...and find a mistress more to their liking in China.
                    Conspiracy theory? Yes.....

Comment

Trump's businesses are still exploiting undocumented labor, firing at least seven workers this week

"Trump winery worker Omar Miranda*told*The Washington Post*that he was nervous when he found out last year that the Trump Organization was on a firing spree and letting go of longtime employees who, like him, lacked legal status. But the tractor driver*was left alone, working through the fall harvest, winning slaps on the back from his superiors and*even a $500 raffle handpicked by Eric Trump. Everything seemed fine—or so he thought.*On Monday, after the harvest was done, a Trump Winery manager*pulled Miranda into her office and fired him.

“So, when we looked at your forms and documents, some of the documentation did not seem genuine, or was insufficient. Do you currently have legal permission to work in the United States?”*general manager*Kerry Woolard asked, according to a recording obtained by*The Washington Post. “No,” he replied. “So unfortunately, this means we have to end our employment relationship today,” she said. “We’re very sad. You’ve been wonderful. If your employment status ever changes, you’re welcome back, of course.” And just like that, after more than a decade, he was out of a job." Read more....

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/1908984

Exploit until after harvest then terminate.

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
                        Trump's businesses are still exploiting undocumented labor, firing at least seven workers this week

"Trump winery worker Omar Miranda*told*The Washington Post*that he was nervous when he found out last year that the Trump Organization was on a firing spree and letting go of longtime employees who, like him, lacked legal status. But the tractor driver*was left alone, working through the fall harvest, winning slaps on the back from his superiors and*even a $500 raffle handpicked by Eric Trump. Everything seemed fine—or so he thought.*On Monday, after the harvest was done, a Trump Winery manager*pulled Miranda into her office and fired him.

“So, when we looked at your forms and documents, some of the documentation did not seem genuine, or was insufficient. Do you currently have legal permission to work in the United States?”*general manager*Kerry Woolard asked, according to a recording obtained by*The Washington Post. “No,” he replied. “So unfortunately, this means we have to end our employment relationship today,” she said. “We’re very sad. You’ve been wonderful. If your employment status ever changes, you’re welcome back, of course.” And just like that, after more than a decade, he was out of a job." Read more....

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/1908984

Exploit until after harvest then terminate.

I don't suppose they called ICE on him.
                        They should have if they were concerned.
                        I think any business hiring without knowing if they are citizens should pay heavy including Trump.
                        All of the employees should be checked out if they found one.
                        And I might really think a media source was really being concerned about an issue if they also had a story run about investigating the businesses of the biggest big shot of the opposing party...since they went for the top GOP....they should also run a story on maybe a top Dem donor with Trumps amount of income...and see how many illegals are working for them.
                        I'm pretty sure it would be similar....but we will never see that.
                        And they could run a story relating to some neocon or NeverTrumpers also.
                        It's been going on for decades....therefore a bunch of DC Elites and/or their donors are doing the same.

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
                          I don't suppose they called ICE on him.
                          They should have if they were concerned.
                          I think any business hiring without knowing if they are citizens should pay heavy including Trump.
                          All of the employees should be checked out if they found one.
                          And I might really think a media source was really being concerned about an issue if they also had a story run about investigating the businesses of the biggest big shot of the opposing party...since they went for the top GOP....they should also run a story on maybe a top Dem donor with Trumps amount of income...and see how many illegals are working for them.
                          I'm pretty sure it would be similar....but we will never see that.
                          And they could run a story relating to some neocon or NeverTrumpers also.
                          It's been going on for decades....therefore a bunch of DC Elites and/or their donors are doing the same.
                          We have documented various Trump businesses providing bogus documents for undocumented immigrants. E verify has been around since Clinton's administration. Shady dealings. This particular incident turned my stomach. Waiting until after harvest to terminate.

Comment

Hairplug Himmler .....

Comment

My, my...This didn't age well. Something comes back to bite IMPOTUS Trump.

Comment

https://youtu.be/a2Xg-Uov4Bg

Lmao right on the 3 minutes of video

Comment

Working...
                                X