X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: President Donald Trump

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
    Treasonous pond scum ...
    Support for this vile dictator and his cohorts is the same as those that worshiped and supported Hitler.
    Wow!!!!...I mean just Wow!!!!...I've always admired and respected your posts fx...I've always thought of you as a caring and decent man,with all the charity work you do with your local church...But this post is way way over the top...Speaks directly to what I've been saying for months...Hatred and Division will be the downfall of ALL working class Americans...I can just ''feel'' the hatred in your words...You have my sympathies for the hatred that fills your heart...My faith keeps me humble and pray to God everyday to help me be a 'better man'...better christian...better husband...better father...It is my empathy and compassion for the human condition that keeps me on the straight and narrow...I try...I fail...I get up...I try...I fail...I get up...I try...I fail...I get up...And you know what?.......''That's Life''....

Vile dictator?...Hitler?...Tell me fx,I don't understand,but I want to understand...You compare Trump to Hitler,meanwhile you ignore the thousands of ''Women and Children'' that Barack Obama and Joe Biden killed in the Middle East...Women and Children of a ''lesser God''(muslim-not christian),is that what it is?...Or is it ALL just Politics?....Red Team-Blue Team...Left-Right...is it that simple?....

''It's odd,you know...US political leaders are so revered by the media and so normalized on our screens that it's easy to forget how many''children'' they've killed...You see the doddering old man(biden)eating ice cream enough times and it becomes difficult to marry him in your mind with the 'butcher' who played a 'crucial' leading role in advancing the Iraq invasion which ''KILLED'' a million people and ushered in an unprecedented new age of military expansionism''.....

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/55836.htm

https://progressive.org/dispatches/o...illing-people/

https://larouchepac.com/20151022/oba...killing-people

https://dissidentvoice.org/2019/07/b...illing-people/

And Trump is a vile dictator?....Hitler?.....Barack Obama,Joe Biden,and Hillary for that matter have got Trump beat by a long shot when it comes to comparing ''MONSTERS''....

Comment

Treasonous pond scum ...
      Support for this vile dictator and his cohorts is the same as those that worshiped and supported Hitler.
      Lol it completely blows my mind how anyone can compare trump to hitler. Trump has did things that were right and ok in years past in the USA.

Hitler was the devil in flesh. Caused millions of slaughters of humans. It’s just wacko to even think any of our current politicians are hitler like.

I despise the left now even more. They didn’t do shit for any of us the past 4 years to amount to anything. There whole 4 years in office was spent on trying destroying and impeach trump. They haven’t did their jobs in office like they are supposed to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The only thing that's getting old is your hate and divisiveness. It didn't work for Hitler, and by you emulating him, it won't work for your ilk either.
        Speaking of hate and divisiveness... check out this member's post...

Treasonous pond scum ...

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
          Lol it completely blows my mind how anyone can compare trump to hitler. Trump has did things that were right and ok in years past in the USA.

Hitler was the devil in flesh. Caused millions of slaughters of humans. It’s just wacko to even think any of our current politicians are hitler like.

I despise the left now even more. They didn’t do shit for any of us the past 4 years to amount to anything. There whole 4 years in office was spent on trying destroying and impeach trump. They haven’t did their jobs in office like they are supposed to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Jimmy read the book''Churchill, Hitler and the Unnecessary War" by Pat Buchanan (I believe you like him)...If Hitler was evil...than America is evil..for what did Hitler do that we haven't (Native Americans? never mind what we did during the Korean War) they say he wanted to dominate the World...didn't England and France all ready do that? The sun never set on the British Empire remember...read the book it's Churchill that wanted that War, not Hitler....as I think a lot of people are starting to notice we seem to be lie to about everything (Propaganda) has been around to since the beginning to time.not saying Hitler was a Angel....But Churchill was no saint either. All are enemies are evil, but us...remember Saddam, Manuel Noriega (Panama) they were are friends at one time..they say Noriega was on the CIA payroll right up until the day we attacked Panama.....

I know am off topic..

Comment

If Trump is truly wants to drain the swamp (he hasn't) and we want truly want freedom of the "Press" Trump should so this...by the way a good article to read..

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/56008.htm

"Let those who think I am wrong about Trump and Biden being players in the same show, consider this. If Trump is truly the opponent of the Deep State, the Swamp, the corrupt establishment, he will pardon Julian Assange, Chelsey Manning, and Edward Snowden who have been persecuted by these forces. He has nothing left to lose as he exits stage right.

The journalist Julian Assange has done more than anyone to expose the sick underbelly of the gangster state, its intelligence and military secrets, its illegal and immoral killings. That is why he has been hounded and locked away for so long. It’s a bipartisan persecution of an innocent man whose only “crime” has been to tell the truth that is allegedly the essence of a democratic society.

Chelsey Manning has also suffered tremendously for exposing the savagery of US military operations.

And Edward Snowden has been forced into Russian exile for telling us about the vast global surveillance systems run by the NSA and CIA to spy on the American people.

Three innocent truth-tellers at war with the Deep-State forces that Donald Trump says he opposes."

Comment

https://youtu.be/lnlGTEnpmJM

Comment

Trump: I Won't Attend Joe Biden's Inauguration

President Donald Trump says he won’t attend President-elect Joe Biden’s Inauguration on Jan. 20.

In a tweet Friday morning, Trump announced:

"To all of those who have asked, I will not be going to the Inauguration on January 20th."

He did not indicate what he would be doing instead on that day. Reuters, citing unnamed sources, said he is expected to head to Florida a day before Inauguration Day.

The move would make Trump the first incumbent president since Andrew Johnson to skip his successors inauguration.

Vice President Mike Pence reportedly will make an appearance at the inauguration.

https://www.newsmax.com/headline/tru...08/id/1004789/
                You don't say... lol

I wonder why... could this be one of the many reasons why...

Speaker Pelosi called military chief about 'unhinged' Trump's access to nuclear launch codes

WASHINGTON — House Speaker Nancy Pelosi told House members Friday that she called Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Mark Milley to ask what was being done to prevent President Donald Trump from accessing nuclear launch codes, calling the president “unhinged.”

The California Democrat's move comes after calling for the vice president and Cabinet to remove Trump from office in the wake of his inciting his supporters to storm the Capitol on Wednesday in a deadly assault.

"This morning, I spoke to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley to discuss available precautions for preventing an unstable president from initiating military hostilities or accessing the launch codes and ordering a nuclear strike," she said in a letter to House Democrats.

https://www.aol.com/news/speaker-pel...171553180.html
                If that isn't the epitome of the pot calling the kettle black! Pelosi calling Trump unhinged...

Well... we now know how she spent last saturday night.... pranced to the kitchen... pressed on the remote to open the $24,000 freezer... gently selected a $12.00 pint of Jeni's ice cream... sashayed into the living room... settled in on her Plume Blanche's diamond-encrusted sofa and watched Russell Crowe's... "Unhinged"... which probably ended up with her having another one of those horrifying nightmares of the orange haired boogeyman.

Comment

Pelosi Fears "Unhinged" Trump Using Nuclear Codes; Dems To Introduce Articles Of Impeachment Monday

According to the report, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her leadership team are working out a "lightning-quick impeachment process," according to "multiple Democratic sources."

"This is urgent -- this is an emergency of the highest magnitude," Pelosi told reporters on Thursday, adding "My phone has been exploding with 'impeach, impeach, impeach.'"

Pelosi and her leadership team spoke Thursday night about whether to hold a quick impeachment vote, and the overwhelming sentiment was to move ahead, according to multiple sources. While there were some dissenters concerned that the move could be perceived as an overreach and turn off Trump supporters in their districts, the view among most top Democrats -- including Pelosi -- is that Trump should be held accountable for his actions.

However, she does seem ok with allowing President-Elect Biden - who frequently forgot what state he was in, lashed out at reporters, and called voters 'fat liars' and 'dog-faced pony soldiers' - to have his hand on the trigger.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/sc...ce-immediately
                  Opening soon at a drive-in theater near you... "Fatal Attraction 2020... starring Nancy Pelosi and Donald Trump.

Must wear masks and have a valid vaccination card if you are a citizen... undocumented immigrants exempt along with free admission.

Inciting violence will be severly dealt with and vehicles displaying Trump stickers will be towed at owner's expense.

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                    Opening soon at a drive-in theater near you... "Fatal Attraction 2020... starring Nancy Pelosi and Donald Trump.

Must wear masks and have a valid vaccination card if you are a citizen... undocumented immigrants exempt along with free admission.

Inciting violence will be severly dealt with and vehicles displaying Trump stickers will be towed at owner's expense.
                    Ha Ha .. You think that was bad?? Now Mitch McConnell wont speak to Trump.. And this after Trump gave McConnells wife a cushy job in his administration and basically she got nothing done in four years.. What a sad state washington is in right now.. like a bunch of kindergartners where some are going ahead to first grade and others are being left back.. We haven't heard the last of Trump by a longshot..

Mitch McConnell plans to NEVER speak to Donald Trump again after his wife Elaine Chao quit Cabinet in disgust - but now faces questions over remaining at head of Republican party
                    Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell plans to never speak to President Donald Trump again, according to The Washington Post
                    The president has alienated his allies in Washington with the way he handled Wednesday's MAGA riot on Capitol Hill
                    Before the riot, McConnell had gone on the Senate floor to shame GOP lawmakers who were challenging Electoral College vote counts

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell plans to never speak to President Donald Trump again.

The Washington Post reported this detail in a story describing how the president has alienated his allies in Washington with the way he handled Wednesday's riot on Capitol Hill.

McConnell, the Senate's top Republican who will become minority leader once new Democratic Sens. Jon Ossoff and Rev. Raphael Warnock are sworn in, had been 'estranged' from Trump in recent weeks, The Post wrote.
                    But his handling of the crisis was it for the Kentucky Republican.

On Thursday, McConnell's wife, Trump's Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao, resigned in disgust.

'Our country experienced a traumatic and entirely avoidable event as supporters of the President stormed the Capitol building following a rally he addressed. As I'm sure is the case with many of you, it has deeply troubled me in a way that I simply cannot set aside,' she said.

Even before Wednesday's riot, McConnell was set to break with Trump - as he warned senators not to join a House GOP effort to challenge swing states' Electoral College vote counts.

The morning of the Capitol Hill siege, McConnell went on the Senate floor and said just that publicly - while also pointing out that the election between Trump and President-elect Joe Biden wasn't close.
                    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ump-again.html

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post

I was just reading on another site that Trump is fast tracking the de-classification of the deep state. they had a video with Rudy Giuliani talking to Steve Bannon.. Maybe this is why ole Nancy is trying to impeach him with less than two weeks left.. As we all know she is part of that "Deep State" crowd..Nothing to do with nuclear codes..

Comment

REPORT: Major banks ‘cut ties’ with President Donald Trump

Deutsche Bank AG has reportedly decided to cut ties with President Donald Trump as well as his private companies following the unrest at Capitol Hill last week.

The report further notes that New York lender Signature Bank on Monday called for President Trump to resign, and declared that it is closing two of Trump’s personal accounts, which hold about $5.3 million.
                        https://dennismichaellynch.com/repor...-donald-trump/

Comment

As the orange turd circles the bowl...

Comment

Originally posted by Haz-Man View Post
                            There are no crimes committed by the left that they have a problem with. No open destruction of liberties and freedom do they condemn. It has never been more open in your face as it is now.

The left is not a party of Unity but a party of devide. A party of destruction.

Comment

Originally posted by Haz-Man View Post
                              Only the best of leftist,libtard intellect.

Comment

Originally posted by strapdrager View Post
                                There are no crimes committed by the left that they have a problem with. No open destruction of liberties and freedom do they condemn. It has never been more open in your face as it is now.

The left is not a party of Unity but a party of devide. A party of destruction.
                                So those were leftists attacking the Capitol last week?

Comment

Working...
                                X