President Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: President Donald Trump

“The Media Might Want to Forget What Happened in 2020, I Haven’t” – President Trump Is Not Going to Drop the 2020 Election Fraud

President Trump shared with Jason Miller this evening shortly before he was on the War Room with Steve Bannon that he has not forgotten what happened in 2020.
    President Trump of course is referring to the stolen Presidential election in November. How could the President or any God-loving justice-minded American ever forget?
    According to Miller, the President shared:

The media wants to forget what happened in 2020. I haven’t and we have a lot of work we have to do…the media might want to forget what happened in 2020. I haven’t. We’re not going to forget what happened. We’ve got to stop this bill (HR1). We have to stop this, we cannot let this go through. Democrats are trying to rig this thing for every election going forward.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...lection-fraud/

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
      And for those who are thinking… just who in the hell does Docker think he is… I’ll tell you… I’m just a lowly member of Teamsters On Line....
      It's spelled lying , not lowly. Surprised your spell check didn't catch that. I fixed it for you , brother.

Comment

Originally posted by x475 View Post
        It's spelled lying , not lowly. Surprised your spell check didn't catch that. I fixed it for you , brother.

By the way... I'm still waiting for all those questions to be answered...

That's a great bunch of mods that TOL has had that used to control this site... can't even answer the simplest of questions when they have to stand on their own merit... that's what you call separating the men from the boys and in this case... it's the foolish boys.

Comment

It's all becoming clear now:

docker attacks members who take time off...but he or his drones can
          docker doesn't like short posts....unless they are his
          docker posts off-topic , but no one else is allowed off-topic
          docker says others must stay in "their" thread , but says he can post anything anywhere he pleases

Brother and sister Teamsters , do you see it?

This is "rules for thee , not for me" , a classic liberal move !

docker is a liberal , masquerading as a Trump supporter !

He has been gaslighting this site , hiding behind his face diapers.

docker, your double masks have slid off your slick brown nose , you fraud.

Comment

docker says others must stay in "their" thread , but says he can post anything anywhere he pleases

You forgot...

Docker points out the perverts on this site...

Doker points out the keyboard cowards on this site...

Docker points out the lying hypocrites on this site...

Docker points out childish brats who refuse to answer questions on this site...

Docker points out the sissies that constantly cry... whine... pout... throw pity parties and have hissy fits about being attacked...

And last but not least...

Docker points out the mods and ex-mods who abused their authority because of their own bias... jealous and hate filled interests.

Docker also can't help it that you are completely unable to stand on your own merit.

Now that we got that cleared up... how about answering these questions...

1. Why did you set out to intentionally trash and then delete Muler’s retirement thread?
            2. Why did you then ban him and try to make it look like he ran off when we were allowed back?
            3. Why didn’t you tell Muler what you thought of him when you were face to face and then have the audacity to call him the keyboard coward?
            4. Why did you have a hissy fit and resign as admin when Jimmy relaxed the rules and allowed us back?

Or are you just going to go on crying and whining about being attacked and posting nothing but childish… foolish… and perverted drivel?

Comment

By the way...why did you abandon the Transparency thread in the ABF section... what... did you decide that you would start a whole new clean slate now seeing how you made a total jack ass out of yourself on that one and didn't think anyone would notice?

Comment

Mr. Raw Turnip brains does not have the cognitive ability to realize that when he said this:

By the way...why did you abandon the Transparency thread in the ABF section... what... did you decide that you would start a whole new clean slate now seeing how you made a total jack ass out of yourself on that one and didn't think anyone would notice?
                He proved I was correct.

Comment

Hey , Dock , now that you've been outed as a closet liberal , and you don't believe rules apply to you,
                  tell us...

How many times did you vote for Joe?

Comment

Mr. Raw Turnip brains does not have the cognitive ability to realize that when he said this:
                    He proved I was correct.
                    Mr. Raw Turnip brains… now… just how logical and intellectual is that… nope… nothing childish and foolish about that reference… is there Pee Wee… lol

I’m still waiting for you to answer these questions…

1. Why did you set out to intentionally trash and then delete Muler’s retirement thread?
                    2. Why did you then ban him and try to make it look like he ran off when we were allowed back?
                    3. Why didn’t you tell Muler what you thought of him when you were face to face and then have the audacity to call him the keyboard coward?
                    4. Why did you have a hissy fit and resign as admin when Jimmy relaxed the rules and allowed us back?

Comment

Hey , Dock , now that you've been outed as a closet liberal , and you don't believe rules apply to you,
                      tell us...
                      Lol... well... look at you... finally come up with the ultimate insult... the "closet liberal". I must say... that's a good one and I'm actually amazed that you were able to come up with something as good as that.

I honestly can't say whether you're a liberal or not becasue I've never seen any of your posts in the political section except this thread which you post nothing but childish and foolish drivel... but tell me... are you actually saying that being labeled a liberal is a loathsome insult worthy of disgust and shame... so much so... that you feel they should stay hidden in the closet? If you are... how about that... we finally agree on something.

You may want to think about getting a different protege though... because fx (also a namesake) is not only a liberal... he's the epitome of a loony liberal. And guess what... seeing how he gave a like to your reply... he doesn't even mind that you insulted him with your "closet liberal" remark just as long as he thought you insulted me in the process. It seems that he not only got TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome)... he also now has DDS (Docker Derangement Syndrome). Tell me... just how foolish does that make your sidekick?

How many times did I vote for Joe... that's easy... 0 times... but let's be honest... who can actually say just how it was recorded. Tell me... do you think Joe got over 80 million votes?

Now you see... how I answered your questions... how about you returning the favor and answer mine...

Comment

tell us...

Lol... well... look at you... finally come up with the ultimate insult... the "closet liberal". I must say... that's a good one and actually amazed that you were able to come up with something as good as that.

I honestly can't say whether you're a liberal or not becasue I've never seen any of your posts in the political section except this thread which you post nothing but childish and foolish drivel... but tell me... are you actually saying that being labeled a liberal is a loathsome insult worthy of disgust and shame... so much so... that you feel they should stay hid in the closet? If you are... how about that... we finally agree on something.

You may want to think about getting a different protege though... because fx (also a namesake) is not only a liberal... he's the epitome of a loony liberal. And guess what... seeing how he gave a like to your reply... he doesn't even mind that you insulted him with your "closet liberal" remark just as long as he thought you insulted me in the process. It seems that he not only got TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome)... he also now has DDS (Docker Derangement Syndrome). Tell me... just how foolish does that make your sidekick?

As for how many times did I vote for Joe... that's easy... 0... but let's be honest here... who knows how it actually got recorded.

Now... you see how I answered your question... how about returning the favor and answer mine...

Comment

Too late Docker...even double posting your rants wont make a difference. The members know what you are
                          now. They know you have gaslighted and deceived them , pretending to be a Trump supporter, all the while being a closet liberal.

Docker....the evil spawn of Chuck and Nancy. HAHAHA
                          Last edited by x475; 03-12-2021, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Too late Docker...even double posting your rants wont make a difference. The members know what you are
                            now. They know you have gaslighted and deceived them , pretending to be a Trump supporter, all the while being a closet liberal.

Docker....the evil spawn of Chuck and Nancy. HAHAHA
                            As for the double posting... that must of been a glitch in the site this morning because the first one just spun around and didn't register so I posted it again... only for the the original one to show up as posted a short time after it was to late to delete it. I assume it was a glitch... I don't think that it was corrupt moderating... atleast for now anyway. But there you go... great staff... they can't even remove double posts... tell me... what good are they now? Are they still so upset about the relaxed rules and unbannings that they can't even do one of the things that comes with the title? I see that Crazy had to request his double post that occured around the same time to be deleted. Yet... somehow I knew you would bring it up... wonder why... lol

And look at you... how ecstatic you must feel at the moment... really thinking that you have something there with this me being a closet liberal BS... my you must be desperate... and really pitiful. And even if I was a liberal... what the hell would that have to do with anything? Isn't that the liberal way... going around portraying anyone they have a mind to? Sorry to rain on your parade x... better luck next time.

By the way... deflecting sure as hell isn't getting these questions answered... are they?

And as if you aren't already looking foolish enough... you now seem to want to get political... let's start with you answering this simple question so your loony liberal friends to see just where you stand on the issues... do you actually think that Basement Biden received over 80 million votes? My guess is you will refuse to answer just like all the other questions. Am I right? Time will tell... won't it?

Comment

As for the double posting... that must of been a glitch in the site this morning because the first one just spun around and didn't register so I posted it again... only for the the original one to show up as posted a short time after it was to late to delete it. I assume it was a glitch... I don't think that it was corrupt moderating... atleast for now anyway. But there you go... great staff... they can't even remove double posts... tell me... what good are they now? Are they still so upset about the relaxed rules and unbannings that they can't even do one of the things that comes with the title? I see that Crazy had to request his double post that occured around the same time to be deleted. Yet... somehow I knew you would bring it up... wonder why... lol

And look at you... how ecstatic you must feel at the moment... really thinking that you have something there with this me being a closet liberal BS... my you must be desperate... and really pitiful. And even if I was a liberal... what the hell would that have to do with anything? Isn't that the liberal way... going around portraying anyone they have a mind to? Sorry to rain on your parade x... better luck next time.

By the way... deflecting sure as hell isn't getting these questions answered... are they?

And as if you aren't already looking foolish enough... you now seem to want to get political... let's start with you answering this simple question so your loony liberal friends to see just where you stand on the issues... do you actually think that Basement Biden received over 80 million votes? My guess is you will refuse to answer just like all the other questions. Am I right? Time will tell... won't it?
                              I think your right about the glitch.. I had one double post this morning and they were 15 minutes apart.. One of the mods deleted it for me..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                                I think your right about the glitch.. I had one double post this morning and they were 15 minutes apart.. One of the mods deleted it for me..
                                I think so too because it's common from time to time on any site. But I thought x.. as low and deceptive as I know him to be would try and make some kind of point out of it so I snapped a pic of your double posts before it was deleted... and holding true to form... he did just that.

I didn't even bother to request it to be deleted... I thought it came with the territory like with any other site but I guess I was wrong. Who knows... maybe the mods just stick to the posts they post on which we can all see just how busy they would be.

Comment

Working...
                                X