Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: President Donald Trump

Originally posted by crazy View Post
    That is all FX can do.. Put a LOL on it.. Because he knows Trump is right..

Comment

“The Time has Come for America and the World to Demand REPARATIONS and Accountability from the Communist Party of China.” President Trump

President Trump calls for reparations from China. The time has come for China to pay up.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1401345079600730119

The President called for reparations and all debt to be forgiven with China as a starter:
      Donald Trump has called for China to pay “reparations” to the United States for the damage done by Covid-19, which originated in the city of Wuhan.

At a rare speech to a Republican convention in Greenville, North Carolina, the former president said China should be presented with a bill for $10 trillion and all countries that owe money to the Asian superpower should refuse to pay.

And he said the US should put 100 per cent tariffs on all goods coming from China.

Joe Biden is likely in bed already and has no idea what Trump is talking about:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...esident-trump/

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
        That is all FX can do.. Put a LOL on it.. Because he knows Trump is right..
        FX?? The last laugh will be on you...

Comment

BOOM! Gen. Mike Flynn Drops Powerful Video – Trump Warns “Dishonest and Corrupt” Evildoers What’s Coming, “It’s Our Turn, And the Gloves Are Off”

President Trump: As everybody knows, my family, your great country and your president have gone through a terrible ordeal by some very dishonest and corrupt people. They have done everything possible to destroy us and by so doing have very badly hurt our nation. They know what they are doing is wrong. But they put themselves far ahead of our great country. Weeks ago and again yesterday courageous Republican politicians and leaders had the wisdom, fortitude and strength to do what everyone knows was right. I don’t like people who use their faith for justification for doing what they know is wrong. Nor, do I like people who say, “I pray for you,” when they know that that’s not so. So many people have been hurt. We can’t let that go on.

https://rumble.com/vi7bh7-powerful-w...s-are-off.html

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rn-gloves-off/

Comment

Comment

'Proven right': Trump savors post-presidency vindication streak

The 45th president is enjoying a run of belated validation on a series of controversial issues, including: the Covid lab-leak theory, Russian bounties, Lafayette Park police tactics, hydroxychloroquine, and his words to a Georgia election investigator.

“Ihave been proven right (once again),” former President Donald Trump declared this week in claiming vindication for advancing the COVID-19 “lab-leak” theory, for which he was roundly jeered last year.

Whether or not the lab-leak theory turns out to be correct remains to be seen. But the new respect with which the theory is being treated is just one of several high-profile vindications the 45th president has received since leaving office in January. Here are five significant shifts in conventional wisdom and prevailing media narratives that have the former president crowing, in effect, "I told you so!"

1. Lab-leak reversal: Trump had been an early promoter of the possibility that the SARS-Cov-2 virus escaped from a Chinese virology lab, but the hypothesis received widespread backlash from members of the press and scientific community, with Trump being accused of spreading a racist conspiracy theory.

Only over the last few months have more and more government, media and scientific officials signaled an interest in mounting a thorough investigation into the lab-leak theory. Trump himself has touted the newfound interest in the lab as a confirmation of his earlier claims.

"We were right about the China Virus from the beginning, and now the entire world sees it," he said this week.

2. Growing evidence hydroxychloroquine may be effective COVID-19 treatment: Trump had suggested as much early on in the pandemic last year, but his remarks were followed by widespread scientific and media ridicule, with numerous medical officials claiming that HCQ offered no benefit to those suffering from the coronavirus.

Despite the prevailing stance within the federal public health establishment, several studies over the past year have suggested at least some benefit to HCQ treatment, particularly when administered in an outpatient setting. One recent study (which has not yet undergone peer review) found sharply higher survival rates for patients on elevated HCQ regimens.

Harvey Risch, a professor of epidemiology at Yale University who for the past year has publicly advocated for increased use of HCQ to fight COVID-19, said the data in the most recent study was "good," though he noted it was "tentative."

"The main evidence for HCQ is in outpatient treatment and in prevention," he said. "Nine studies have examined outpatient treatment. All show benefit."

HCQ does not appear to a magic bullet to cure COVID-19, though Trump himself acknowledged as much last April in touting the drug as simply "a great thing to try just based on what I know."

Yet even the mixed return on HCQ trials has acted as an effective vindication for Trump, particularly in light of the dire warnings that experts and press outlets issued after his endorsement of the drug.

3. Intelligence Community doubts about Russian bounties on U.S. troops in Afghanistan: Trump had earlier been slammed for allegedly having known of the reported bounties without taking action on them. Then-candidate Joe Biden called that alleged lapse "beyond the pale" and "a betrayal of the most sacred duty we bear as a nation."

The Intelligence Community earlier this year, meanwhile, said it had "low to moderate" confidence in the bounty story. White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki admitted in April it was "challenging to gather this intelligence and this data," noting that the allegations relied on "detainee reporting."

4. IG debunks Lafayette Park photo-op myth — This week an inspector general report revealed that a much-maligned clearing of protesters from D.C.'s Lafayette Park last year was unrelated to the president's subsequent passage through the public space.

The Lafayette Park debacle emerged last summer as one of many flashpoints amid the often violent and destructive Black Lives Matter-led protests around the country. Critics accused Trump of using federal law enforcement to violently disperse protesters in the square in front of the White House so that he could cross through for a photo-op at a nearby church.

The Interior Department inspector general's report found that federal law enforcement had "begun implementing the operational plan" to clear the park "several hours before they knew of a potential Presidential visit to the park." The IG's investigation "did not support a finding that the [U.S. Park Police] cleared the park on June 1, 2020, so that then President Trump could enter the park."

Trump responded to the report with characteristic exuberance, thanking the inspector general "for Completely and Totally exonerating me in the clearing of Lafayette Park!"

5. Washington Post corrects report Trump urged election official to "find the fraud":

The claim that Trump pressured Georgia's top elections investigator to "find the fraud" in the state's 2020 presidential vote was explosive enough to have made it into the 2021 impeachment memorandum of House Democrats. In its correction two months after the story was first published, the Post admitted that it had "misquoted Trump's comments on the call, based on information provided by a source."

Trump in a statement at the time of the correction sharply criticized what he said was the politicized state of current U.S. media.

"A strong democracy requires a fair and honest press," he said. "This latest media travesty underscores that legacy media outlets should be regarded as political entities — not journalistic enterprises."

"In any event, I thank the Washington Post for the correction," he added.

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...ump-rides-wave

Comment

Comment

Trump: 'I have not conceded' 2020 loss; might have 'different president' now if not for Pence choice

On the possibility of being reinstated as president if the 2020 contest is verified as fraudulent, Trump said such a decision would be "up to public" or "perhaps politicians."

Former President Donald Trump said Monday that he has not conceded the 2020 presidential race, that if the election is proven fraudulent it will be up to the public and "perhaps politicians" to decide how to respond, and that if Mike Pence had sent disputed election results back to state legislatures for review the country "might very well have a different president right now."

"No, I never admitted defeat," Trump told Just the News' "Water Cooler" in an exclusive interview on Real America's Voice.

"We have a lot of things happening right now ... all you have to do is read the newspapers and see what's coming out now," he said, adding that he has "not conceded."

Last week during an interview with conservative commentator Sean Hannity Trump had remarked about the 2020 contest that "shockingly, we were supposed to win easily at 64 million votes and we got 75 million votes and we didn't win, but let's see what happens on that."

Trump told the "The Water Cooler" host David Brody Monday that if the election was tainted by fraud any decision on reinstating him as president would fall to the public or possibly to politicians.

"If the election was fraudulent, people are gonna have to make up their own minds," he said. "It's not gonna be up to me. It's gonna be up to the public. It's gonna be up to, perhaps, politicians. I don't think there's ever been a case like this where hundreds of thousands of votes will be found. So we'll have to see what happens."

Trump said that he is "disappointed" that former Vice President Mike Pence did not kick some states' electoral vote counts back to their state legislatures for review, speculating that if Pence had done so there may have been a different president in office today.

"Well, I've always liked Mike, and I'm very disappointed that he didn't send it back to the legislatures," he said. "When you have more votes than you have voters in some cases and when you have the kind of things that are, that were known — in many cases they were known then, but they're certainly getting better and better known now — I was disappointed that he didn't send it back. I felt he had the right to send it back, and he should've sent it back. That's my opinion. I think you would have found that you might very well have a different president right now had he sent 'em back."

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...ion-i-have-not

Comment

Comment

Trump's back to the rallies..

Trump: Biden Admin. 'Complete, Total Catastrophe; I Told You'

President Donald Trump kicked off his 2022 campaign rally circuit Saturday night, rebuking the "complete and total catastrophe" of the Biden administration.

"Joe Biden is destroying our nation right before our very own eyes," Trump told a Wellington, Ohio, campaign rally broadcast on Newsmax, the first of its kind since he left office in January.

"After just five months the Biden administration is already a complete and total catastrophe. I told you. Crime is surging. Murders are soaring. Police departments are being gutted. Illegal aliens are overrunning their borders. Nobody's ever seen anything like it.

"Our poor borders. They was so perfect. They were so good. Drug cartels and human traffickers are back in business like they've never been before. They're doing numbers that they've never even thought possible. Just a few short months ago, drugs were way down, human trafficking was way down. It was all way down."

Trump was appearing to campaign for GOP primary candidate Max Miller, who will oppose anti-Trump Rep. Anthony Gonzalez, R-Ohio, running for reelection in Ohio's 16th congressional district.

"We're going to take back the House," Trump added. "We're going to take back the Senate, and we will take back America."

The crowd stopped his comments about 10 minutes in with a chant, "four more years."

Home | Politics
                      Tags: Donald Trump | ohio | max miller | anthony gonzalez | campaign | rally
                      Trump: Biden Admin. 'Complete, Total Catastrophe; I Told You'
                      (Newsmax TV)
                      By Eric Mack | Saturday, 26 June 2021 09:09 PM

Comment|Print| A A
                      President Donald Trump kicked off his 2022 campaign rally circuit Saturday night, rebuking the "complete and total catastrophe" of the Biden administration.

"Joe Biden is destroying our nation right before our very own eyes," Trump told a Wellington, Ohio, campaign rally broadcast on Newsmax, the first of its kind since he left office in January.

"After just five months the Biden administration is already a complete and total catastrophe. I told you. Crime is surging. Murders are soaring. Police departments are being gutted. Illegal aliens are overrunning their borders. Nobody's ever seen anything like it.

"Our poor borders. They was so perfect. They were so good. Drug cartels and human traffickers are back in business like they've never been before. They're doing numbers that they've never even thought possible. Just a few short months ago, drugs were way down, human trafficking was way down. It was all way down."

Trump was appearing to campaign for GOP primary candidate Max Miller, who will oppose anti-Trump Rep. Anthony Gonzalez, R-Ohio, running for reelection in Ohio's 16th congressional district.

"We're going to take back the House," Trump added. "We're going to take back the Senate, and we will take back America."

The crowd stopped his comments about 10 minutes in with a chant, "four more years."

"So you have to deliver massive majorities for Republicans in Congress next year – have to do it," Trump continued. "Right here in Ohio's 16th congressional district you have the opportunity to elect an incredible patriot to Congress, who I know very well.

"He grew up in this area, believe it or not; he's not a carpetbagger, like so many lot of them. They say, 'Sir, I'm running for Congress, so I say, 'Good, how long have you lived there?'

"'Well, actually, I moved there last week. I saw an opening.'

"Max Miller. You know, Max. He loves our country. He loves the people of Ohio. And Max was a trusted aide of mine in the White House. We had great people working for me. We had some real losers, too, by the way."

Miller's GOP primary opponent, Gonzalez, is a former NFL wide receiver for the Indianapolis Colts, and was rejected by Trump.

"Max's opponent is a guy named Anthony Gonzalez, bad news," Trump said. "He's a grandstanding, RINO [Republican in Name Only], not respected in D.C, who voted for the unhinged, unconstitutional illegal impeachment, which hunt – the witch hunt."

"He's a sellout," Trump continued. "He's a fake Republican and a disgrace to your state. I will tell you that, and he's not the candidate that you want representing the Republican Party. He's the candidate of [Wyoming GOP Rep.] Liz Cheney. That's another beauty."

Trump rebuked Biden's dismantling his foreign policy progress, particularly with the attempts to reenter the Iran nuclear deal.

"Joe Biden is squandering all of this hard-earned respect that we have – or had – bowing down to America's enemies and embarrassing our country on the world stage," Trump said. "You saw that, it was an embarrassment."

Trump called out Democrats in key battleground states for changing election processes without the constitutional authority of state legislatures.

"They used COVID in order to cheat," Trump said. "They used COVID in order to rig the election and in order to steal the election, they used COVID. That's as simple as it get.

"With the help of everyone here tonight and patriots all across the country, we will do all that we are supposed to be doing and much more when we win giant Republican majorities next year."

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/ohi...26/id/1026549/

Comment

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/tru...28/id/1026738/
                        Another witch hunt by the looney leftist that has went south.
                        Last edited by 1484-1075; 06-28-2021, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Comment

It was Just Easier to Hate Trump

An observation frequently attributed to Mark Twain, that “it is easier to fool people than to convince them they’ve been fooled,” is the most accurate explanation I can find of where we are today. I will only add this one caveat: It is only easy to fool people when they willingly choose to be foolable, when they allow others to tell them what’s true and what’s not. Because it’s infinitely easier to do that. It was easier to believe Trump was uncouth than to take the risk of being kicked out of the Cool Kids’ Group, the group that includes Hollywood stars, Jimmy Fallon, Rachel Maddow, and Washington cocktail parties.

It was easier to believe Trump urinated on the bed of Russian prostitutes than to believe Hillary Clinton had so little respect for the American citizens in clandestine jobs that she created an email server in her bathroom to get around the rules every other state department official had to follow, thus exposing and endangering the lives of these officers; hired a company to create the story about the Russian prostitutes to distract the public from her illegal server; was the opposite of a champion of women, evidenced by her vicious attacks on the multiple women who accused her husband of assaulting them; and was unlikable, partly because of a grating speaking voice, but also because she had a history of treating everyone around her with disrespect and disdain, often humiliating subordinates. It was easier to hate Trump than to believe that what the progressives said they wanted to do to America was actually what they would do to America.

It was easier to believe that Trump supporters broke in to the Capitol, threatened the lives of legislators and Capitol Police than to believe that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi reduced the police presence at the Capitol, Capitol Police actually opened the gates and welcomed protestors, and a Capitol policeman shot and killed an unarmed protestor – who was not armed and was not posing a risk to anyone else – without warning. It was easier to believe a man who could not fill a room with supporters before the election could win an election over a man who filled stadiums. It was easier to laugh at a man with a distinctive hairdo and spray-on tan than to admit his opponent had ties to the Chinese communist party and whose son was an active participant in relationships with China, thus completely and thoroughly compromising the entire Biden family.

Even now it is easier to believe that the “anti-vaxxers” are all conspiracy theorists/selfish/murderers than to consider 1) that Big Pharma, the CDC, WHO, and Big Media may have colluded to prevent information about safe, inexpensive, and effective treatments for COVID-19 in order to make money and to cover their – what should be criminal – culpability before any long-term side effects start showing up, or 2) that people who have decided to forego the vaxx are simply people who do not want to participate in what is arguably a clinical trial. It’s always easier to believe the lies than to search for the truth. I would like to be the better person and forgive all of those who have come to regret voting for a mirage. But I just can’t. The information was out there. The “regretters” just didn’t want to take the time to look for it and take the risk of losing their place at the Cool Kids’ Table, at being laughed at themselves. The situation we find ourselves in is what all of these regretters have wrought. Period. Although Boris Ephsteyn on Steve Bannon’s War Room expressed the same sentiment on Thursday’s War Room and thus beat me to the punch, here is my own similar message to them:

I and all of the other Trump supporters have been ridiculed, maligned, disrespected, physically attacked, stereotyped and criminally charged for the last five years. In stark contrast to the summer riots last year, we have for the most part endured this with the grace and respect the president himself modeled for us. We protested – sometimes loudly, and sometimes by really angry tweets – but we didn’t riot or pillage or vandalize. We have had to watch the mainstream media scoff at us, the Supreme Court rule we had no “standing,” and our heroes toppled – both literally and figuratively. We have had to watch the only man who had ever stood up to fight for us be impeached twice, while we watched others who committed real crimes get not even a mention. We have had to watch criminal aliens get priority over us as American citizens and the Chinese communist party interests given priority over ours. We are now having to watch in real time Afghan citizens’ lives given priority over the lives of American citizens.

So, if you voted for Biden or promoted him; if you hid or dismissed the facts about Hunter and the information on his laptop; if you voted to impeach Trump; if you acted in any way to make our election fraudulent; if you claimed you had no authority to honor states’ requests for time to make sure their electors were correct (that’s you, Mike Pence); if you sanctimoniously judged Trump supporters as yokels or laughed along with those who did; if you criticized and voiced shame for being an American; don’t waste your time looking to me for absolution. I don’t have the time or the energy to be glad or grateful you’ve joined the fight. I have my hands full just trying to take in all of the destruction you’ve caused and to figure out how to fight for my own family and all the people who won’t be prepared for what is coming.

To be clear, all of you – not just Joe Biden – own this. Of course, maybe the next time this happens, you will take the time to remember it has happened before. At the time, as I recall, we actually promised “never again.” Remember that? It started in the 1930s, when it was just easier to hate the Jews. I am just praying there will be a next time.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ate_trump.html

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                              It was Just Easier to Hate Trump

An observation frequently attributed to Mark Twain, that “it is easier to fool people than to convince them they’ve been fooled,” is the most accurate explanation I can find of where we are today. I will only add this one caveat: It is only easy to fool people when they willingly choose to be foolable, when they allow others to tell them what’s true and what’s not. Because it’s infinitely easier to do that. It was easier to believe Trump was uncouth than to take the risk of being kicked out of the Cool Kids’ Group, the group that includes Hollywood stars, Jimmy Fallon, Rachel Maddow, and Washington cocktail parties.

It was easier to believe Trump urinated on the bed of Russian prostitutes than to believe Hillary Clinton had so little respect for the American citizens in clandestine jobs that she created an email server in her bathroom to get around the rules every other state department official had to follow, thus exposing and endangering the lives of these officers; hired a company to create the story about the Russian prostitutes to distract the public from her illegal server; was the opposite of a champion of women, evidenced by her vicious attacks on the multiple women who accused her husband of assaulting them; and was unlikable, partly because of a grating speaking voice, but also because she had a history of treating everyone around her with disrespect and disdain, often humiliating subordinates. It was easier to hate Trump than to believe that what the progressives said they wanted to do to America was actually what they would do to America.

It was easier to believe that Trump supporters broke in to the Capitol, threatened the lives of legislators and Capitol Police than to believe that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi reduced the police presence at the Capitol, Capitol Police actually opened the gates and welcomed protestors, and a Capitol policeman shot and killed an unarmed protestor – who was not armed and was not posing a risk to anyone else – without warning. It was easier to believe a man who could not fill a room with supporters before the election could win an election over a man who filled stadiums. It was easier to laugh at a man with a distinctive hairdo and spray-on tan than to admit his opponent had ties to the Chinese communist party and whose son was an active participant in relationships with China, thus completely and thoroughly compromising the entire Biden family.

Even now it is easier to believe that the “anti-vaxxers” are all conspiracy theorists/selfish/murderers than to consider 1) that Big Pharma, the CDC, WHO, and Big Media may have colluded to prevent information about safe, inexpensive, and effective treatments for COVID-19 in order to make money and to cover their – what should be criminal – culpability before any long-term side effects start showing up, or 2) that people who have decided to forego the vaxx are simply people who do not want to participate in what is arguably a clinical trial. It’s always easier to believe the lies than to search for the truth. I would like to be the better person and forgive all of those who have come to regret voting for a mirage. But I just can’t. The information was out there. The “regretters” just didn’t want to take the time to look for it and take the risk of losing their place at the Cool Kids’ Table, at being laughed at themselves. The situation we find ourselves in is what all of these regretters have wrought. Period. Although Boris Ephsteyn on Steve Bannon’s War Room expressed the same sentiment on Thursday’s War Room and thus beat me to the punch, here is my own similar message to them:

I and all of the other Trump supporters have been ridiculed, maligned, disrespected, physically attacked, stereotyped and criminally charged for the last five years. In stark contrast to the summer riots last year, we have for the most part endured this with the grace and respect the president himself modeled for us. We protested – sometimes loudly, and sometimes by really angry tweets – but we didn’t riot or pillage or vandalize. We have had to watch the mainstream media scoff at us, the Supreme Court rule we had no “standing,” and our heroes toppled – both literally and figuratively. We have had to watch the only man who had ever stood up to fight for us be impeached twice, while we watched others who committed real crimes get not even a mention. We have had to watch criminal aliens get priority over us as American citizens and the Chinese communist party interests given priority over ours. We are now having to watch in real time Afghan citizens’ lives given priority over the lives of American citizens.

So, if you voted for Biden or promoted him; if you hid or dismissed the facts about Hunter and the information on his laptop; if you voted to impeach Trump; if you acted in any way to make our election fraudulent; if you claimed you had no authority to honor states’ requests for time to make sure their electors were correct (that’s you, Mike Pence); if you sanctimoniously judged Trump supporters as yokels or laughed along with those who did; if you criticized and voiced shame for being an American; don’t waste your time looking to me for absolution. I don’t have the time or the energy to be glad or grateful you’ve joined the fight. I have my hands full just trying to take in all of the destruction you’ve caused and to figure out how to fight for my own family and all the people who won’t be prepared for what is coming.

To be clear, all of you – not just Joe Biden – own this. Of course, maybe the next time this happens, you will take the time to remember it has happened before. At the time, as I recall, we actually promised “never again.” Remember that? It started in the 1930s, when it was just easier to hate the Jews. I am just praying there will be a next time.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ate_trump.html
                              I kinda of find this article related to your post..

Today’s Trump Rally Will Be His Largest Since Leaving Office

Trump is set to hold his largest rally since leaving office today in Alabama.

Newsmax reported that at least 50,000 are expected to show.

Former President Donald Trump will hold what is expected to be his largest rally since leaving office this Saturday in the Republican-heavy state of Alabama.

“It is literally in the heart of Trump country in one of Donald Trump’s most favorable states,” Alabama Republican Party Chairman John Wahl said, according to AL.com, regarding the event in Cullman.

“Anytime you’re working with an outdoor venue a lot depends on weather and conditions in the area as well,” he added.

“But we would not be surprised to have 20,000-plus.”

Newsmax reported, “The outdoor rally will be hosted by the Alabama Republican Party … with a crowd of at least 50,000 Trump supporters expected to show.”
                              and here is where it gets interesting.. Buyers {voters} remorse??

A recent poll found only 37% of voters would vote for Biden today.

12% of moderates and 9% of Democrats already regret their vote according to the poll.

13 percent of Democrats say they would vote for Trump today;

Moderate voters support for Biden has plummeted 13 points, while Trump has gained;

11 percent of 18-39 year olds regret their 2020 vote;

14 percent of Black Americans regret their 2020 vote;

9 percent of Democrats regret their 2020 vote;

12 percent of Moderates regret their 2020 vote.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...eaving-office/

Now where I am we have neighbors who are totally liberal. he was a teacher in the local high school and as late as the beginning of July he still proudly displayed his Biden Harris signs on the front yard and could be seen working in his yard with his Biden/ Harris tee shirts.. Today the signs are gone and haven't seen him with his tee shirts either but another who you cannot talk politics with.. But all the signs lead to buyer's remorse..

Comment

Here's Donny... getting the loony libs and media all riled up... again...

Trump slams Biden for Afghanistan withdrawal during Alabama rally appearance

Former President Donald Trump slammed the US withdrawal from Afghanistan as “the greatest foreign policy humiliation in the history of the United States of America” during a rally in Alabama on Saturday. Trump ripped President Biden for allowing “weakness in the White House,” saying that, Vietnam looks like a Masterclass in strategy compared to Joe Biden’s catastrophe.” “This will go down as one of the great military defeats of all time and it did not have to happen that way,” Trump said to his supporters. “This was not a withdrawal, this was a total surrender, for no reason.” “He surrendered our airbase, he surrendered our weapons, he surrendered our embassy,” Trump said.

The ex-president addressed a crowd of thousands in deep-red Cullman, Ala., at the rally in support of Rep. Mo Brooks, who is running for a Senate seat. He criticized the billions of dollars worth of arms and equipment that were left behind and seized by the Taliban, possibly including 600,000 assault rifles, some 2,000 armored vehicles and 40 aircraft, including Black Hawks, according to reports. “It didn’t have to happen. All [Biden] had to do was leave the soldiers until everyone was out, our citizens, the weapons, and then you bomb the hell out of the bases and say ‘bye bye,'” Trump said. He said after 20 years of conflict, his administration determined it was time for US troops to leave Afghanistan, but to depart “in dignity.” “Very soon we’re going to have September 11 and we’re going to have — because of Biden — the Taliban flag flying over the embassy.”

Trump defended his original negotiations with Taliban leadership during his presidency, in which he said he orchestrated a “conditions based agreement” for US withdrawal with the extremist group, who he described as “great negotiators” and “tough fighters.” The former president said he had made it clear when he met with Taliban leader Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar that Americans and the US government would be protected upon military withdrawal. “With me in office the Taliban would not have ever dreamt of capturing our airfield or parading around with our American weapons,” he said.Trump also boasted his successes in the Middle East, including airstrikes against Syrian despot Bashar al-Assad after he allegedly used chemical weapons on his own people, and the death of ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi in a US military raid.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/22/trump-...alabama-rally/
                                Donald Trump: Countries ‘Emptying Their Prisons’ into U.S. Thanks to Biden’s Open Border

Former President Donald Trump blasted President Joe Biden on Saturday for leaving the nation’s southern border “wide open.” Trump said during his rally in Cullman, Alabama:

In a matter of mere months, Biden has thrown our southern border wide open. When I left office, we handed the new administration the most secure border in U.S. history and they turned it into the greatest border disaster in American history, probably anywhere in the world. You know they’re emptying their prisons out into our country? And I’m not just talking about Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Mexico. I’m talking about Middle Eastern countries. Yemen, people are coming in from Yemen. Our country will really be in trouble. We’ll really be in trouble. Under my administration, we ended the ridiculous Catch and Release. You catch somebody, you find out they’re a criminal and you release them immediately into our country. We ended asylum fraud, we deported record numbers of criminal aliens, we negotiated historic agreements with Mexico and Central America to stop illegal immigration. And we built all of that wall that I just talked about. But we had a stay in Mexico policy. You can’t come into our country, I’m sorry. Stay in Mexico. Biden ended it, he ended it. But you know what happened? Yesterday we won in court and a very wise judge said we’re allowed to have stay in Mexico. Thank you, judge.
                                https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...s-open-border/

Comment

Working...
                                X