Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coronavirus

Miracle drug is 'life saving' against Covid and will stop sufferers needing hospital treatment, GPs claim

MPs have hailed the steroid Dexamethasone, which is being used to treat Covid
    They called on the NHS to look at at-home use of the steroid to cut Covid cases
    Steroid has been mostly used in hospital, reducing patients' need for ventilators
    NHS said dexamethasone is 'not routinely' prescribed for Covid patients at home

GPs and MPs have hailed a 'life saving' miracle drug being used to treat Covid.The steroid Dexamethasone is increasingly prescribed to at-home Covid patients to prevent them from needing hospital treatment. MPs last night called on the health service to look into more at-home use of the drug to further cut cases of serious illness from Covid. The steroid, which reduces the amount of damage in the lungs, has been mostly used in hospital, reducing patients' need for ventilators.

A study by NHS England earlier this year estimated that the steroid has saved at least 22,000 lives in the UK and a million globally. It has been hailed as proof that combined with vaccines, improved treatment means it no longer poses the same threat. One GP prescribing it for at-home use said: 'This is saving lives. It works – and it makes sense to give it to more people to stop them from being seriously ill.' Conservative MP Neil O'Brien said last night of the use of Dexamethasone to treat Covid: 'It's a huge triumph – one of the real bright spots of the past year.' He added the treatment breakthrough is 'one of the great British contributions to the work on the pandemic. It is fantastic to find something that is cheap and works.'

The breakthrough in treatment came after an Oxford University study of over 2,000 NHS Covid patients were given a course of the drug over ten days. For patients who were ill enough to require oxygen, the risk of dying fell by a fifth, and for the most seriously ill patients on mechanical ventilators, the risk of dying fell by over a third. James Cartlidge, the Tory MP for South Suffolk, also hailed the 'incredible' development and said the Government should continue to give it 'every support'. He said: 'In the long run it's the most important thing. I think it's an underestimated part of the clinical breakthrough we've made.' The Department of Health's Therapeutics Taskforce spearheaded the work into the treatment, and in April this year a new Antivirals Taskforce was created to focus on making new oral antiviral drugs available to Covid patients. The use of dexamethasone for patients who require oxygen is now standard care in NHS hospitals.

NHS England said dexamethasone is 'not routinely' prescribed for Covid patients at home, in line with current guidance.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...GPs-claim.html

Comment

Comment

Vanguard Offers $1,000 To Vaccine Holdouts To Get Jabbed

Remember when you were in college and the local clinic would offer you $20 to participate in some "benign" medical experiment? Well, we are now at $1000 and rising fast.

Late last week, when we were stunned to report that Biden had called on states to bribe vaccine holdouts with a $100 "mini stimmy" to get vaccinated, we said that this infuriatingly perverted incentive would backfire spectacularly, as it would not only set expectations for even higher bribes by authorities and employers, but would also lead to far lower vaccination rates as the hesitant waited for ever higher sums of money to get the jab. Sure enough, just one day later, we also reported that Walmart had upped the ante and was offering $150 for staff to get the covid vaccine - which we now know does nothing to prevent the actual spread of the virus and is therefore not a "social good" but merely minimizes the risk of hospitalization - and we concluded that "the bribes are increasing right on schedule. In 1 month, holdouts should get 4 digits." Well, we must admit that we were very wrong: it took just 4 days.

According to Bloomberg, Vanguard is now offering $1,000 to employees who get vaccinated by October. The giant asset manager is extending the payments to all workers who can prove they’ve gotten a Covid-19 vaccine, even if they were inoculated before the firm extended the offer. A Vanguard spokeswoman confirmed the company is offering an incentive. “We are offering a vaccine incentive for crew who provide Covid-19 vaccination proof,” she said in an emailed statement, adding that the company rewards employees “who have taken the time to protect themselves, each other, and our communities by being vaccinated.” And since Wall Street is all about following "thought leaders" we expect that within 48 hours, most financial companies will piggyback and also offer similar cash bribes to their unjabbed employees. At that point, employee envy will emerge and most US companies will be met with social pressure to do the same. And then there is the question of why aren't these bribes retroactive: surely some 165 million Americans feel very stupid right now for not waiting a few months and getting one month's rent for free.

Which in retrospect is a brilliant move by the Biden admin: instead of paying Americans directly to get vaccinated with the still experimental cocktail, the government has effectively outsourced the payment of stimmies to the private sector. Because while $100 is negligible, $1,000 starts to add up and amounts to almost a month of emergency covid unemployment benefits of $300/week. Which brings up the next question: if we went from $100 to $1000 in less than a week, where will this bribing auction stop? Well, earlier today when Joe Biden slipped up during his Cuomo presser that covid bribes are $100,000 instead of $100, we joked that this is a Freudian slip and the vastly larger number may well be the government's bogey before it's all said and done.

But now that it's becoming clear that the covid jab bribe has emerged as the next stimmy check, we are not so sure that we were joking and this nice round number may indeed be the final bogey. In any case, if the admin is hoping to get a rush for the vaccination stations with bribes, it may want to hold its breath: now that society's bribe "inflation expectations" have reset to four digits, nobody will bother to do anything for anything less... which of course is the problem with all such handout-based incentive schemes: they all tend to blow up spectacularly and achieve just the opposite of their intended purpose.

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/va...uts-get-jabbed

Comment

There are many reasons why people choose and not choose to be vaccinated like this one who chooses not to be vaccinated…

Why I Refuse to Be Vaccinated

I have been vilified for refusing to be jabbed with an experimental vaccine. I have been told that I am among the worst people on the face of the earth as that refusal is putting an inordinate number of people at risk of near certain death. That it is my civic duty and obligation to be swept up in the hysteria and march meekly in lockstep with whatever the omniscient government bureaucrats tell us to do. That I must sacrifice personal choices and freedom for the benefit of the collective. That, in fact, the choice to get a vaccine and to wear a mask is an expression of one’s freedom to be a moral citizen and to protect family, community and country. Joe Biden has told me that I am unpatriotic, and a very stupid person for not being vaccinated and robotically believing his claim: “You’re not going to get Covid if you have these vaccines.” (That is an out and out lie.)

I am in my later 70’s; over my lifetime I have lived among and have been exposed to people in refugee camps suffering with tuberculosis, cholera, hepatitis B and diphtheria and, after arriving in the United States, polio. I managed to get through the Asian Flu pandemic in 1957-58, the Hong Kong Flu pandemic of 1968-69, the HIV/Aids pandemic in the 1980’s and the Swine Flu pandemic in 2009-10.Thus, I am well aware of medical risks and realities, particularly when it comes to my health. I have been vaccinated for everything from tuberculosis to diphtheria to smallpox to polio to the annual flu. I have been reliably informed that I have a very robust immune system and, thankfully, I have never been seriously ill with any viral or bacterial infections.

I researched, from credible non-government sources, the evolution and development of the mRNA (Pfizer and Moderna) vaccines, their possible side effects and approval process. After considering the short and long-terms unknowns of a new type of vaccine that contains attenuated virus based on the Covid-19 genetic code provided by China combined with the realities of Covid infections, I concluded that I was unwilling to run the risk of compromising an immune system that had maintained my good health for nearly eight decades.My medical history and attendant health decisions are unique to me. Every person in the United States has their own distinctive medical history, and depending on circumstances, heredity and previous access to medication, an immune system able or unable to fend off a variety of diseases. A one-size-fits-all vaccine, particularly one that was approved on an emergency basis with unknown short and long-term side effects, requires allowing the citizenry to evaluate the risk for themselves. Instead, those that choose not to vaccinate are being called vile names and being threatened, intimidated and coerced by politicians and government bureaucrats. Additionally, vaccines are being mandated as a condition of employment by many private businesses and in the federal government at the direction of the Biden Administration.

There are those who are attempting to compare the Supreme Court’s approval of individual states mandating the smallpox vaccination in response to a virulent outbreak around the turn of the 20th Century as a legal justification for the de facto mandating of Covid vaccines. But the differences could not be starker. Nearly 30,000 out of 100,000 of those that contracted smallpox died of smallpox. Less than 110 out of 100,000 of those who contracted Covid-19 died of Covid-19. Further, the smallpox vaccine had been developed over a hundred years before 1900 and its benefits and side effects were well known. As further validation that the Covid vaccines were approved with little or no assessment of short- or long-term effects, this past May, Professor Luc Montagnier, a French virologist and Nobel Prize winner predicted a potential outcome of mass vaccinations. He said:
          Mass vaccinations are a scientific error as well as a medical error. It is an unacceptable mistake. The history books will show that because it is the vaccination that is creating the variants.
          …there are antibodies created by the vaccine forcing the virus to find another solution or die. [This how the variants such as the Delta variant are created] These variants are a production and result of the vaccination.
          Every country that has pushed mass vaccination has experienced tremendous growth in Covid cases as well as increased hospitalizations and death rates among both vaccinated and unvaccinated people brought about by these variants. Fortunately, the variants to date, while highly contagious, do not appear to cause the same hospitalization and mortality rate as the first or alpha variant.But that does not stop the Marxist-inspired Democrats and the Biden Administration from using the growth in cases to again threaten mandatory vaccinations, mask mandates and potential lockdowns in furtherance of the strategy put in place at the beginning of the pandemic to strip Americans of their rights and transform the populace into one that will meekly acquiesce to any specious government edicts.

It became clear to me in March of 2020 that the Chinese Coronavirus would be politically weaponized to defeat President Trump in the 2020 election and to launch the creation of a hybrid American version of a police state. And that all edicts and mandates from elected politicians were politically motivated. Further, drug approvals or disapprovals, as in the case of Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine, emanating from the Democrat party-dominated federal medical bureaucracy had to also be viewed through the lens of political and/or financial motivation.Individual freedom is an increasingly rare commodity in the world today. As it is under siege virtually everywhere and now in the one country that once epitomized liberty. Making an informed decision whether to be vaccinated or not is part and parcel of the most fundamental of all freedoms.

The American Marxists currently in control of the Democrat party and myriad institutions believe that not only public health programs but all public policy should be based on force and coercion. By forcing the American citizenry to compromise their rights through overt prevarications and enforcing ill-advised mandates, the entire structure of individual freedom is eroded and trust in government permanently compromised.These collectivists fail to understand that protecting constitutional rights encourages societal solidarity. People are more likely to trust officials who protect their personal liberty. Without trust, public officials will not be able to persuade the public to take the most reasonable precautions during future emergencies which will make a bad situation even worse. 21st Century public health depends on good science, good communication, and trust in public officials to tell the truth. By refusing to succumb to the pressure to get the Covid vaccination, these Americans are telling those in government that preserving the public’s health in the 21st Century requires preserving respect for personal liberty.

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...accinated.html
          Many call those who choose not to be vaccinated selfish among other derogatory remarks when referring to anti-vaxxers. My question is… just what makes their decision more important and above the rights of those who decided against getting the jab? And please… save that BS about how the survival of mankind depends on it and the anti-vaxxer could care less about the health and welfare of their fellow citizens crap that the MSM rams down your throat everyday because they… along with the governing lackeys are the ones who don’t give a rat’s ass about you or your whole damn family. It’s just another way for them to divide and conquer.

I remember back in 2010 when ABF came to us with that 15% giveback… they went all out on a major campaign along with the IBT to get us to accept it… even having our own union representatives saying that they checked the books and swore to us that the company wouldn’t make it to the end of the year if we turned it down. And what were some yes voters giving as a reason for their decision… they were saving all of our jobs because the no voters were too stupid and bull headed to see the writing on the wall… after all… the IBT would never say something that wasn’t true and in the best interest of its members. No…the IBT leadership… just like our government officials put their general welfare and prosperity above everything else… period!

Well guess what… the 15% begback was rejected and not only did ABF survive… they thrived to where they were able to purchase Panther for $180 million just 2 years later. So… in reality… the yes voters didn’t save shit… it was the no voters who saved them a 15% reduction in pay for 3 years. My question to the no voters was… if you are so concerned about the company’s survival… voluntarily give that 15% back to the company but that never happened… why? And… did anyone of those yes voters admit they were wrong after seeing ABF thrive… hell no… as a matter of fact… there wasn’t a person to be found that would even admit they voted for it… miraculously… they all disappeared … that is until 2013 when they all reappeared… this time… only to accept the concessionary contract.

Here’s my point… I bet that if the IBT could of forced us to take that 15% begback… not only would the yes voters have considered it as a good idea… they would of cheered them on. That’s one of the major problems with many Americans today… they think they know what’s best for everyone and don’t think twice about having a government forcing what they think is right upon everyone. But I bet that would change in a heartbeat if they were on the other side of the equation.

Comment

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...t-new-strains/
            Not at all surprising,all about the money.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post

We'll see more variants and more death in the Vaccinated people as their own immune system fails. As by design. Population control.
              Everyone must take the vaccine as we allow the invected to come across the Border.
              A friend's wife works the Covid ward (she's anti vaccine) she says there are 6 people in the ward all fully vaccinated.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                Next thing will be recommending a booster shot every quarter to boost sales... oh.. I'm sorry... I mean boost the immune system. What was I thinking!

Comment

https://rumble.com/vkw3wt-more-covid...-to-hear..html

More COVID facts the CDC & Biden Administration doesn't want you to hear.

An Indiana doctor spoke in front of his city council about coronavirus and what he's seeing in the media. He lays into them with one fact after another. Don't be a sheep. Be a leader like this doctor!

Comment

Originally posted by strapdrager View Post

An Indiana doctor spoke in front of his city council about coronavirus and what he's seeing in the media. He lays into them with one fact after another. Don't be a sheep. Be a leader like this doctor!
                    YouTube deleted that video earlier today. They are making themselves less relevant every day.

Comment

Originally posted by strapdrager View Post

Great video strap!

It can be found on intagram too if... for some reason someone can't view it on rumble...

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSVsKdBjeYc/

Comment

Army base to punish unvaccinated soldiers for going to indoor restaurants, bars, clubs, movies and more off-base

Unvaccinated soldiers at Fort Stewart, Georgia, have been ordered not to eat indoors at restaurants off-base, or go to bars, nightclubs, movie theaters, amusements parks or tattoo parlors. The order remains in effect even when soldiers are off-duty, on leave, or on a pass and the order warns that violations may be punished under the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ).The 3rd Infantry Division at Fort Stewart tweeted the revised general order for the base, which states in part, “Unvaccinated [military service members] may not go to the following businesses/activities: Indoor dining at off-post restaurants, bars (to include bars in restaurants), night clubs, live performance venues, indoor/outdoor sporting events (not including local recreational/children’s sporting events), indoor movie theaters, amusements parks and tattoo parlors.”

The order further states unvaccinated soldiers are still allowed to take out food from restaurants, dine outside at dine-in locations, attend religious gatherings, go to outdoor pools, barbershops, and indoor recreation and fitness centers such as gyms and bowling alleys.The order also requires individuals wear masks at any on-base facilities. All service members may take off masks in outdoor spaces, provided they are able to maintain social distancing. At outdoor physical training, service members may go unmasked and must attempt social distancing. Service members at indoor physical training can take off masks only if they can maintain six feet of social distancing. Personnel are also advised they do not need to wear a mask at their barracks or private residences.

On Tuesday, the U.S. Army base at Fort Stewart, Georgia announced the new COVID-19 restrictions during a base virtual town hall on Facebook. Army Times reported Command Sgt. Maj. Quentin Fenderson, the senior enlisted leader for the 3rd Infantry Division said, “I know [there’s] going to be a lot of people who are . . .upset. But at the end of the day, we really need to get everybody on board to get the vaccination.” The new COVID restrictions at Fort Stewart came a day after Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austinissued a Department of Defense-wide memo stating he “will seek the President’s approval to make the vaccines mandatory no later than mid-September, or immediately upon the U.S. Food and Drug Agency (FDA licensure), whichever comes first.”

As of the current DoD numbers, 380,877 Army soldiers are fully vaccinated and 172,013 are partially vaccinated; 110,325 Marines are fully vaccinated and 15,510 are partially vaccinated; 285,858 Navy sailors are fully vaccinated and 22,342 are partially vaccinated; 284,882 Air Force airmen are fully vaccinated and 30,061 are partially vaccinated.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/202...more-off-base/

Comment

copied from Facebook

Walking into a Louisville restaurant...
                          Hello.
                          Hi, table for two, please.
                          Sure, and your name.
                          Debbie...
                          Great. And do you and your guest have your vaccination cards?
                          We do....Can you tell us who our server will be?
                          Um, looks like Brad will be your server tonight.
                          Great. Can you show us Brad's vaccination card?
                          Um...
                          And also, can you provide me with proof that Brad is not a carrier of HIV, Hepatitis A or B, or any other communicable diseases?
                          Um...
                          Also, we would prefer not to be served by someone who is on or uses recreational drugs such as marijuana, cocaine, meth, fentanyl, etc, so if you could provide us with Brad's most recent tox screen, that would be great.
                          Um... Let me get the manager for you.
                          That would be great, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                            copied from Facebook
                            That door should swing both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                              copied from Facebook

Walking into a Louisville restaurant...
                              Hello.
                              Hi, table for two, please.
                              Sure, and your name.
                              Debbie...
                              Great. And do you and your guest have your vaccination cards?
                              We do....Can you tell us who our server will be?
                              Um, looks like Brad will be your server tonight.
                              Great. Can you show us Brad's vaccination card?
                              Um...
                              And also, can you provide me with proof that Brad is not a carrier of HIV, Hepatitis A or B, or any other communicable diseases?
                              Um...
                              Also, we would prefer not to be served by someone who is on or uses recreational drugs such as marijuana, cocaine, meth, fentanyl, etc, so if you could provide us with Brad's most recent tox screen, that would be great.
                              Um... Let me get the manager for you.
                              That would be great, thanks.
                              The monkeys have officially overrun the donkey democratic party...

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                                The monkeys have officially overrun the donkey democratic party...

Sad but how true.

Comment

Working...
                                X