Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coronavirus

Everything they have done caused the delay in herd immunity.
    Why are they so desperate to get out this vaccine that has little to no effect.
    Thankfully this variant is as weak as the common cold and most likely the end.

So when will they release the next virus......☠️

Comment

Now they say the vaccine has lower symptoms.
      BS vaccinated and unvaccinated have the same mild symptoms.

So get out there and get vaccinated or booster, they will give you the safe data of the vaccine in 55 years....

Don't worry I'm sure they'll have more crisis to create.

Comment

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...6d5a1d6c05.jpg

Comment

MUST READ: “By Complying with the COVID-19 Guidelines I Would Be Participating in Terrorism” – VA Nurse Sends Out Letter and Compared the Guidelines as an ‘Act of Terrorism’

A registered nurse who works for Fayetteville VA Medical Center (VAMC) sent out a letter to explain the reasons for his refusal to comply with the protocols and guidelines set forth by the Veterans Administration.

Jerry Bledsoe told The Gateway Pundit that the reason he sent out the letter is to provide the best care for his brothers and sisters seeking care in the Veterans Administration.

Bledsoe believed that by participating in the COVID-19 protocols mandated by the hospital, he will be intentionally doing harm to those individuals who will be placed in his care, thus preventing him to perform his primary duty of advocating for his patients.

“I am not a social media person and I have no ulterior motives besides providing the best care for my brothers and sisters seeking care in the Veterans Administration. I am sure I will be terminated. No one I have spoken with disagrees with my letter but everyone is scared to lose their job pension and they feel that there is nothing that can be done. So far my “admonishment” has been for refusing a direct order, no concern whatsoever about the side effects I have seen from the vaccinations or my arguments to provide early treatment,” said Jerry Bledsoe.
          read more
          https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...act-terrorism/

Comment

Back in 202 when the virus first started there was a doctor from New York that had success with treating the Chinese coronavirus until the Governor {Cuomo} shut him down.. Now he is back in the news again and I have to agree with him on this.. I have been taking Zinc with my daily supplements and my wife added quercetin from the advise of her friend who has a son who is a doctor..

Dr. Zelenko: “Zinc Is The Bullet — It Kills The Virus. The Only Problem Is The Bullet Doesn’t Get To The Place Where It Needs To Be”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...t-place-needs/

Comment

Again as time goes on, it is becoming increasingly evident that the reason why the Biden administration is demonstrably not "following the science"[iii] is that the irrational and probably unconstitutional vaccine mandates are not about public health at all but more likely about the implementation of a universal digital identification program that governments are labeling "vaccine passports."

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/v...sh-digital-ids

Comment

https://thefederalist.com/2022/01/07...-vaxx-mandate/
                Just another uninformed unbias justice

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                  https://thefederalist.com/2022/01/07...-vaxx-mandate/
                  Just another uninformed unbias justice
                  If I heard her correctly yesterday she also said if you get the shot you wouldn't get the virus.. Its all about politics..

Comment

https://rumble.com/vs7qvc-dr-shankar...cing-usin.html
                    So what the hell is the end game.???????

Comment

https://rumble.com/vs7qvc-dr-shankar...cing-usin.html

RumbleDr Shankara Chetty from South Africa, has successfully treated thousands of patients with alleged "covid"-illness with no oxygen, hospitalization nor death.
                      Dr Shankara Chetty is a world expert on the science and treatment of COVID 19. He is also acutely aware of the covid-19 agenda which he describes in detail. In this brief and concise 11 minute video, Dr Chetty stitches together his medical knowledge with his political insights. He paints a clear and powerful picture of our current reality.
                      “This plan is to make sure that we can control and kill off a large proportion of our population without anyone suspecting that we were poisoned and so I think the justification for everything we see is warranted in understanding the endgame.”
                      NOVEMBER 2021

Last edited by strapdrager; 01-09-2022, 11:18 PM.

Comment

The Chinese Coronavirus and the alleged cover up..

JUST IN: New FOIA by US Right to Know Reveals Fauci-Funded EcoHealth Alliance Attempted to Hide Their Role In Developing The Virus

Newly uncovered documents have revealed that EcoHealth Alliance, the Fauci-funded firm that spearheaded the dangerous Gain of Function research in China and helped cover up the lab origins of the COVID-19 virus, has been exposed for pushing to keep relevant Covid-19 sequencing data hidden from the public.

This data was important because it could have helped reveal key data about the origins of Covid by revealing its genetic structure and makeup early on in the pandemic.

According to emails obtained through a FOIA request by non-profit government accountability watchdog ‘U.S. Right to Know,” EcoHealth Alliance President Peter Daszak pushed to hide the sequencing data that was gathered from China as part of the U.S. Agency for International Development’s (USAID) PREDICT program – a “virus hunting” project that is supposed to track unknown viruses.

In short, Daszak and EcoHealth, which has received hundreds of millions of dollars in U.S. taxpayer funding to genetically manipulate coronaviruses in tandem with Communist China, have been caught covering up Fauci’s gain of function crimes yet again.

TRENDING: Dr. Robert Malone Fires Off Warning Shot on The War Room: Latest Disease Spreading Across China an "Ebola-Like Hemorrhagic Fever Virus" (VIDEO)

We are way past time for accountability.

Daszak’s unearthed emails, which are from late April 2020, show a conversation between employees of EcoHealth Alliance and Metabiota – a Google-backed US biotechnology company that works with USAID’s PREDICT – on whether or not COVID genetic sequences should be included in a public database.

No surprise – it wasn’t much of a discussion at all.

Hongying Li, an operative with the EcoHealth Alliance, made the initial push to suppress the crucial information. Her justification for the stunning lack of transparency? It might upset EcoHealth’s Communist overlords in China.

From Li’s email:

“Due to the COVID-19, any relevant data publication needs to be reviewed and approved by the institution in China.”

What a joke. Keep in mind this is supposedly America’s first line of defense against unknown viruses. Who are they working for again?

Daszak agreed with Li, calling it “very important” to ensure data from the USAID PREDICT program is not shared with the public. He even admits that the cover-up is to avoid a political firestorm over the fact that EcoHealth’s NIH funding for gain of function research had just been terminated.

He even referred to an article in Politico – “Trump cuts U.S. research on bat-human virus transmission over China ties” – to clarify his stance.

“It’s extremely important we don’t have these sequences as part of our PREDICT release to Genbank at this point. As you may have heard, these were part of a grant just terminated by NIH.

Having them as part of PREDICT will being [sic] very unwelcome attention to UC Davis, PREDICT and USAID.”

Once again, Daszak just proved that public health decisions in the age of Covid are based solely on political calculations.

According to US Right to Know, there were no attachments included with any of the email conversations they uncovered, so the actual sequencing data that was suppressed by Daszak and EcoHealth is still unknown.

EcoHealth, for its part, has denied ever keeping any of the Covid data out of the PREDICT program, but as noted above, they aren’t the most trustworthy group – especially when it comes to the Wu-flu that they helped create.

From US Right to Know:

“The emails were released as part of a California Public Records Act request to UC Davis. They do not contain attachments and so the actual viral sequence data are not included in the information received by U.S. Right to Know. It is not known whether the data referred to in the emails are still embargoed or were subsequently shared on GenBank.

EcoHealth Alliance denied that any sequences were kept out of GenBank. In response to a query, Daszak emailed an August 2020 Nature Communications article co-authored by EcoHealth and Wuhan Institute of Virology scientists, and wrote: “All sequences of SARS-related coronaviruses discovered by EcoHealth Alliance in China were sequenced using NIH funding and have been made public in peer-reviewed scientific papers and via the publicly available Genbank database. The Genbank accession numbers for over 600 sequences can be found in the attached paper. Two further sequences were identified and submitted separately to NIH on 11/18/21 (Genbank Accession # OK663614 & OK663615).'

As has been proven over the past 20+ months, the ‘experts’ have lost all of their credibility. Their response to this so-called pandemic has never been about saving lives and has been marred by cover-up after cover-up since the beginning.

The only question now is – where’s the damn accountability?

Just add this latest one to the list for Nuremberg 2.0.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...eloping-virus/

Comment

Comment

FRIGHTENING: European Regulators Warn About Dangers of Frequent COVID Boosters Over Immune System Risks

This is concerning…

Last month, the European Medicines Agency announced they had authorized boosters EVERY THREE MONTHS.

But now they have suddenly changed their tune for some reason.

Alex Berenson reported:

TRENDING: "Premeditated Manslaughter of Millions of People Coordinated at the Highest Levels" - Naomi Wolf and Dr. Malone Respond to Project Veritas BOMBSHELL (VIDEO)

Today, not even five weeks later, and barely 24 hours after Pfizer’s CEO downplayed a fourth dose, they said they think frequent boosters may not be safe:

Via Bloomberg

The European regulators even admitted that the COVID booster shots could adversely affect the immune system!

What was once a conspiracy is quickly becoming true and it’s horrifying!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-system-risks/

Comment

Lie after lie after lie from the wacko's in Washington.. Wonder what our liberal friends that spoke out against these drugs when the virus first came to the US from China?? I know that the Gateway Pundit is considered by the left as a conspiracy site but they get it right more times than the main stream media.. If this story is true Fauci and the rest of those involved should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law...

BOMBSHELL: Veritas Documents Reveal DC Bureaucrats Had Evidence Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine Were Effective in Treating COVID — BUT HID THIS FROM PUBLIC

There have now been 67 Ivermectin COVID-19 controlled studies that show a 67% improvement in COVID patients.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...id-hid-public/

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                                Lie after lie after lie from the wacko's in Washington.. Wonder what our liberal friends that spoke out against these drugs when the virus first came to the US from China?? I know that the Gateway Pundit is considered by the left as a conspiracy site but they get it right more times than the main stream media.. If this story is true Fauci and the rest of those involved should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law...

BOMBSHELL: Veritas Documents Reveal DC Bureaucrats Had Evidence Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine Were Effective in Treating COVID — BUT HID THIS FROM PUBLIC

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...id-hid-public/
                                Nothing should surprise any of us.The over the counter items that help don’t pad the pockets of the slimy politicians or the the drug makers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X