Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coronavirus

Originally posted by crazy View Post
    I know there are many that don't like Hannity.. I do watch him a couple times a week but even when its on it seems I don't pay much attention to him. Don't listen to his radio show.. . But I do have to say that for the most part he has been correct.. I will give him that but when he starts on something he becomes repetitive.. Saying the same thing over and over.. But I did watch last night and they did have some doctors on.. It was an informative discussion..
    Here is a clip from his TV show last night on his coverage on Coronavirus.

https://hannity.com/media-room/seans...irus-timeline/
    I don't listen to anybody but our l9cal guy on my drives too work. Driving home I usually hear Buck Sexton.
    Yesterday I had a straight truck with a radio. And I heard Beck Hannity and a Limbaugh fill in.
    I don't totally agree with any of them. But thought the show listening to positive doctors was ok.
    Although it did sound somewhat like a sales ad.
    So be it....IF it fixes virus like they say.

Comment

This should raise a few hairs on here...How long will it before it is labeled fake news because the link is from "Faux" news, (that's how the lefties spell it)..

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-...-found-in-2019

US was more prepared for pandemic than any other country, Johns Hopkins study found

.President Trump's campaign has argued in recent days that misinformation may be one of the leading causes of that lack of confidence. For example, Trump's team has pointed to claims by presidential contender Joe Biden that "no one on the National Security Council staff was put in charge" of pandemic preparedness, based on a report that in May 2018, then-National Security Adviser John Bolton eliminated the NSC’s Office of Global Health Security and Biodefense in a reorganization effort.

Rear Adm. R. Timothy Ziemer reportedly was ousted as senior director, and no replacement was named. But, FactCheck.org has determined that the matter amounted to a reorganization, and that “some team members [of the NSC pandemic office] were shifted to other groups, and others took over some of [the top official’s] duties.”

Comment

There's a link..I am sure you can go through it on your first break and before you leave the terminal for your first delivery make sure you ask dispatch for a highlighter pen. Then you can spend your thirty minutes lunch highlighting the bill.. Then you can post updates all day from your tapatak.
        Does that mean the do nothing dems won't have the revisions highlighted?

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

This was posted yesterday but it spells out pretty clearly where the dems are on this and personally, it's where it should be. But of course the republicans would rather bail out big money.
          WASHINGTON—As Congress struggles over passage of a big coronavirus aid bill, there seems to be quite a difference between what’s in it – or may be in it – and what progressive economists say should be in it.

Congressional leaders and Trump Treasury Secretary Stephen Mnuchin worked over the weekend of March 21-22 to craft a measure, costing up to $2 trillion both parties could agree upon.

Preliminary Senate votes started the night of March 22 on it, with passage there scheduled afterwards, but Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., threw a monkey wrench in the talks.

He declared the ruling Republicans would come up with their own version and dared the Democrats to do the same thing. The Dems accepted his challenge and crafted their own, more people-oriented bill.

And once the Senate acts, House members must get back to town to do their jobs and work on that stimulus bill. They took an Easter-Passover recess and went home to their districts after votes on two other relief bills the week before, but Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., flew back from San Francisco to D.C. on March 21 for the sit-downs with the other leaders on this big bill.

With the first votes looming, here are key provisions that we know, so far, are in the legislation, or not:
          https://www.peoplesworld.org/article...ould-be-there/

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
            Does that mean the do nothing dems won't have the revisions highlighted?

This is not the senate bill! This is Nancy's "Shopping list" bill she introduced last night..

Comment

Originally posted by ABFwife View Post
              This was posted yesterday but it spells out pretty clearly where the dems are on this and personally, it's where it should be. But of course the republicans would rather bail out big money.

https://www.peoplesworld.org/article...ould-be-there/
              That's not what McConell said when he addressed the Senate.. And Schumer talked after him and didn't say a word about what was reported in your link,in fact he didn't deny that they added stuff to the bill.. .. Again it is politicians lying.. just have to figure out which one..

Comment

This is not the senate bill! This is Nancy's "Shopping list" bill she introduced last night..
                I see. This bill introduced last night has entirely new language in it's entirety? Sure sounds like the do nothing dems burned the midnight oil.

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
                  I see. This bill introduced last night has entirely new language in it's entirety? Sure sounds like the do nothing dems burned the midnight oil.

There is one bill in the senate. If that gets approved it goes to the house. But Nancy has her own version. Nancy playing Nancy. If you don't understand then I understand that you don't understand. Politics can be very tricky...

Comment

There is one bill in the senate. If that gets approved it goes to the house. But Nancy has her own version. Nancy playing Nancy. If you don't understand then I understand that you don't understand. Politics can be very tricky...
                    I see. Those words "A Bill" on the house resolution declare it a wish list? Silly me. I guess the next question is where is the Senate bill? Buried on McConnell's desk with the other 400 house bills he's neglected?

Comment

https://youtu.be/eBI8q48vsEw

Comment

And the finger pointing starts,, WHO [World health Organization] was warned from Taiwan but seemed to sit on the information..

https://www.foxnews.com/world/taiwan...virus-warnings

Taiwan accuses WHO of cozying up to China, not listening to coronavirus warnings

Taiwan is the latest country to accuse the World Health Organization of bending to Chinese pressure and says if the global body had listened to them, the novel coronavirus sweeping across the world could have been contained by now.

As of Tuesday morning, there have been 387,382 confirmed cases of COVID-19 -- a 12 percent increase from the day before. The United States saw a 31.9 percent jump in cases to 46,450 and is on track to eclipse China's number of 81,588.

Comment

https://youtu.be/VJbREORX2V8

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nbcpalm...de-county/amp/

Riverside County health officials confirmed 11 more cases of novel coronavirus Tuesday, bringing the county’s total to 59, with the death toll unchanged at six.

Six of the new cases come from the northwestern pocket of the county, three were reported in the Coachella Valley, and two in the county’s southwestern region, according to Jose Arballo, spokesman for the Riverside University Health System.

The county’s COVID-19 case map shows the Coachella Valley with the highest count of prior or ongoing infection at 28, where all countywide deaths have been reported. The northwestern county now stands at 19 cases, the southwest region at 10 and the mid-county with one.

Another resident who acquired the virus while traveling aboard a cruise ship remains in Northern California, officials said.

Out of the 59 total cases, 24 were determined to have been acquired locally, four were travel-associated and 31 are under investigation to verify origin.

Cities across Riverside County have implemented local emergency measures synthesized with the county’s requirements and recommendations from the California Department of Public Health.

Comment

https://youtu.be/OOJqHPfG7pA

Here’s a break down of Coronavirus symptoms

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
                                I mentioned in another thread that Hannity had a good radio show today with some doctors who have good success rates with a couple medicines used together. 1 said he cured all of his patients in NY I think. Over 300 of them. This is one of the medicines...and there's another that sounded like it begins with a z.
                                https://finance.yahoo.com/m/153919dc...6-million.html
                                First of all Slave,that Z you mentioned would be Zpak,which is a trade name for a common antibiotic,azithromycin...It could be useful in treating non-viral secondary pneumonia caused by a disease like covid...And that 1 doctor you mentioned who claims to have cured '350' patients would be Dr.Vladimir Zelenko of NY state...As of last Thursday,Orange County,where both Kiryas Joel and Monroe are located,had officially reported a total of 68 positive cases of coronavirus...Zelenko however,claims that he has treated 350 coronavirus patients from Kiryas Joel alone and nearly 150 more from nearby areas...Despite these 'Red Flags',Hannity read off the exact dosage and treatment durations that Zelenko claims has stopped the disease in his conversation with the head of the nation's coronavirus task force,Vice President Pence...

And I suppose this ''Miracle Cure'' has been withheld from all but the fringe websites out there because there willing to let perhaps a million Americans die just to make Trump look foolish?...And that SOMEHOW this incredible news has escaped the notice of both the Global Medical Community and NY Governor Andrew Cuomo?...Then why the hell are they rushing to complete makeshift hospital beds in convention centers if a cure has been found?...I also happen to notice NO ONE has published this amazing news and all of the PEER REVIEWS of its validity!!!!!...Interesting,don't you think?...This sort of 'unsubstantiated claims' are dangerous to the public health...Hannity is pushing Trump's agenda to reopen the economy by Easter,and he will use any means possible to make that happen...even if it means the death of thousands!!!!

https://truthout.org/articles/trump-...e-money-happy/

Comment

Working...
                                X