Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coronavirus

Originally posted by wizard View Post
    First of all Slave,that Z you mentioned would be Zpak,which is a trade name for a common antibiotic,azithromycin...It could be useful in treating non-viral secondary pneumonia caused by a disease like covid...And that 1 doctor you mentioned who claims to have cured '350' patients would be Dr.Vladimir Zelenko of NY state...As of last Thursday,Orange County,where both Kiryas Joel and Monroe are located,had officially reported a total of 68 positive cases of coronavirus...Zelenko however,claims that he has treated 350 coronavirus patients from Kiryas Joel alone and nearly 150 more from nearby areas...Despite these 'Red Flags',Hannity read off the exact dosage and treatment durations that Zelenko claims has stopped the disease in his conversation with the head of the nation's coronavirus task force,Vice President Pence...

And I suppose this ''Miracle Cure'' has been withheld from all but the fringe websites out there because there willing to let perhaps a million Americans die just to make Trump look foolish?...And that SOMEHOW this incredible news has escaped the notice of both the Global Medical Community and NY Governor Andrew Cuomo?...Then why the hell are they rushing to complete makeshift hospital beds in convention centers if a cure has been found?...I also happen to notice NO ONE has published this amazing news and all of the PEER REVIEWS of its validity!!!!!...Interesting,don't you think?...This sort of 'unsubstantiated claims' are dangerous to the public health...Hannity is pushing Trump's agenda to reopen the economy by Easter,and he will use any means possible to make that happen...even if it means the death of thousands!!!!

https://truthout.org/articles/trump-...e-money-happy/
    Kiryas Joel? That's the Hisadic community in Orange county NY.. I delivered in there for over twenty years..I doubt the government even knows exactly how many residents are actually living there.. Plus they are branching out in all the surrounding towns so his number of 350 may be correct but then again if your not a member of their community there is a good chance they will not tell the actual truth ..

Comment

Senate has a Coronavirus bill deal.. Now it will go to the house..To Nancy and her wish list to which as of yesterday I read she did take some of her demands off the table.. Get your popcorn ready.. Trump has already said he will not sign it if there is any Green new deal stuff in it..

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/whi...ains-uncertain

White House and Senate leaders reached a historic deal shortly after midnight Wednesday on a massive $2 trillion coronavirus relief package for workers and businesses, although support in the House of Representatives remained uncertain as one member openly criticized the plan.

The bipartisan breakthrough in the Senate capped days of heated negotiations that had nearly been derailed by last-minute demands from House Democrats.

“Ladies and gentleman, we are done," White House legislative affairs director Eric Ueland announced as he left the office of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., near midnight. "We have a deal."

Ueland told reporters that "much of the work on bill text has been completed, and I’m hopeful over the next few hours we’ll finish what's left and we will circulate it early in the morning.”

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said the bill amounts to “unemployment compensation on steroids," and that every American who is laid off will have their missed salary remunerated. That provision will enable companies to stay afloat and immediately bring back those employees when things are safe‬, Schumer said.

Comment

"The bipartisan breakthrough in the Senate capped days of heated negotiations that had nearly been derailed by last-minute demands from House Democrats."

Little things like putting money in our pockets rather than shovel more to corporations. Butch Lewis. Breathable air. Drinkable water. Renewable energy. Little things to sustain those of us the upper crust has such destain for.......

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
          "The bipartisan breakthrough in the Senate capped days of heated negotiations that had nearly been derailed by last-minute demands from House Democrats."

Little things like putting money in our pockets rather than shovel more to corporations. Butch Lewis. Breathable air. Drinkable water. Renewable energy. Little things to sustain those of us the upper crust has such destain for.......

But what do those things have to do with the coronavirus?? And I didn't know that the Butch Lewis act was even in the Senate bill.. It was in Nancy's version in the house.. IMO they are only using it as a bargaining chip..

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
            First of all Slave,that Z you mentioned would be Zpak,which is a trade name for a common antibiotic,azithromycin...It could be useful in treating non-viral secondary pneumonia caused by a disease like covid...And that 1 doctor you mentioned who claims to have cured '350' patients would be Dr.Vladimir Zelenko of NY state...As of last Thursday,Orange County,where both Kiryas Joel and Monroe are located,had officially reported a total of 68 positive cases of coronavirus...Zelenko however,claims that he has treated 350 coronavirus patients from Kiryas Joel alone and nearly 150 more from nearby areas...Despite these 'Red Flags',Hannity read off the exact dosage and treatment durations that Zelenko claims has stopped the disease in his conversation with the head of the nation's coronavirus task force,Vice President Pence...

And I suppose this ''Miracle Cure'' has been withheld from all but the fringe websites out there because there willing to let perhaps a million Americans die just to make Trump look foolish?...And that SOMEHOW this incredible news has escaped the notice of both the Global Medical Community and NY Governor Andrew Cuomo?...Then why the hell are they rushing to complete makeshift hospital beds in convention centers if a cure has been found?...I also happen to notice NO ONE has published this amazing news and all of the PEER REVIEWS of its validity!!!!!...Interesting,don't you think?...This sort of 'unsubstantiated claims' are dangerous to the public health...Hannity is pushing Trump's agenda to reopen the economy by Easter,and he will use any means possible to make that happen...even if it means the death of thousands!!!!

https://truthout.org/articles/trump-...e-money-happy/
            There is no reason to dash out hope. And it did sound like an infomercial radio show....and I am always suspicious of a certain nations influence in EVERYTHING...and we know what kind of community it was with 350...and in the same show...Israel is donating 6 Million doses to us...
            I hope the Dr is right....we also know China heavily influenced the WHO now.

But yesterday this story came out and I suppose Cuoma has knowledge of the content of the link.
            https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/coro...-know/2341931/

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
              But what do those things have to do with the coronavirus?? And I didn't know that the Butch Lewis act was even in the Senate bill.. It was in Nancy's version in the house.. IMO they are only using it as a bargaining chip..
              Simply, a better life for us.

Comment

We are all pawns, no more or less.Nothing more than a vote at election time.Its to bad the politicians didnt just worry about the virus, and address that to the fullest benefit of all, and worry about the other BS at a more opportune time.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                  We are all pawns, no more or less.Nothing more than a vote at election time.Its to bad the politicians didnt just worry about the virus, and address that to the fullest benefit of all, and worry about the other BS at a more opportune time.
                  A more opportune time? Like when hell freezes over?

Comment

A more opportune time? Like when hell freezes over?

So I guess a national crisis is less important than political pork.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                      So I guess a national crisis is less important than political pork.
                      I'd say take what you can get if it's offered up.

Comment

But if the situation was the opposite and it was the Republicans trying to add so called business friendly pork to the bill you would be one of the first on here to start bitching about it. These bills should be stand alone bills .. Not everyone's wish list.

Comment

But if the situation was the opposite and it was the Republicans trying to add so called business friendly pork to the bill you would be one of the first on here to start bitching about it. These bills should be stand alone bills .. Not everyone's wish list.
                          The GOP dies have their own pork in it.
                          BOTH sides do.
                          And it's pretty ridiculous with days, weeks, maybe months going by with stay-at-home orders.
                          Too much stuff for business or Democrat causes is pretty sick stubbornness and new laws for the government should be made making them criminals for including stuff extra for their donors that have nothing to do with the crisis. Both sides should be ashamed of themselves. But they aren't because they are very sick people imo.

Comment

Yep, I'd bitch. I stand on the side of labor. Always have, always will. I won't apologize for that ever. When our pensions are involved? I scream at the top of my lungs.

Comment

Yep, I'd bitch. I stand on the side of labor. Always have, always will. I won't apologize for that ever. When our pensions are involved? I scream at the top of my lungs.

Well I love my pension, but at this point of time the well being of every citizen is top priority.

Comment

I kinda agree with you with the pension issues. My pension has been cut already twice. I am constantly in touch with my Senators and congressmen. What I am saying the bill put forward for everything I read is about coronavirus. I haven't read the Senate version that was passed other than the highlights . I know it is in the house version but I also heard that Pelosi was already making concessions. You see the way I look at it is if one group gets to add something then every group should be able to. That's when it gets out of hand. Stay safe.

Comment

Working...
                                X