Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coronavirus

I always thought this administration said drug prices are a problem and vowed to do something ?
    Then we have this virus that has made it's way around the world and has everyone on high alert.
    A vaccine is being worked on and could be available is 12 to 18 months, sooner if we're all lucky ... and rich.

The Trump administration says the coronavirus vaccine might not be affordable for all Americans
    Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar on Wednesday declined to promise that a coronavirus vaccine would be affordable for all Americans.
    "We would want to ensure that we work to make it affordable, but we can't control that price because we need the private sector to invest," Azar told members of Congress during a hearing concerning the coronavirus outbreak and the administration's budget request. "Price controls won't get us there."
    "Secretary Azar is refusing to promise that a Coronavirus vaccine will be affordable to every American. Kick them out of office," Sen. Brian Schatz, a Hawaii Democrat, tweeted Wednesday evening.
    The progressive group Center for American Progress tweeted, "This is a global health crisis, and everyone should have the right to medication that will help protect them from this virus."
    Profits first !

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...ordable-2020-2

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
      I always thought this administration said drug prices are a problem and vowed to do something ?
      Then we have this virus that has made it's way around the world and has everyone on high alert.
      A vaccine is being worked on and could be available is 12 to 18 months, sooner if we're all lucky ... and rich.

The Trump administration says the coronavirus vaccine might not be affordable for all Americans

Profits first !

If no one was investing millions/billions to develop a vaccine then where would we be? I just see this as a jab by the media toward The Trump Administration.

How can you say whats anything will cost until you develop it? Im not saying screw the American People in anyway but they haven't even started spending what it will end up to be to develop a vaccine. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post

Profits first !

You nailed it brother...Like I said in a earlier comment and my opinion, this virus was brought into this country on purpose, plus other countries are doing the same.
        First our chief in command said it was under control ?
        And then later on the Administration is asking for 2.5 billion dollars to control the Coronavirus !
        Now Trump appoints Mike Pence !
        And now comes the Vaccine for profit.

Comment

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
          You nailed it brother...Like I said in a earlier comment and my opinion, this virus was brought into this country on purpose, plus other countries are doing the same.
          And then later on the Administration is asking for 2.5 billion dollars to control the Coronavirus !
          Are you even serious?? Brought here on purpose?? I thought you were smarter than that but then again even I make mistakes..on occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
            Are you even serious?? Brought here on purpose?? I thought you were smarter than that but then again even I make mistakes..on occasion.
            chill man, don't make it personal. that kinda derogatory toward him.

Comment

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
              No offense is meant in any way fedexnuno but brought here on purpose? Im wondering if you still wonder who killed JFK, the moon landing was actually filmed in a warehouse and our Government was involved in the World Trade Centers being attacked?

I don't throw shade on conspiracy theorists they have valid points but I think a lot of it is in their minds. Not saying they are crazy or illiterate or anything bad just how I feel

Comment

I guess I wont ever be able to believe this virus was done pot purpose even if its proven. i just cant wrap my mind around people doing that to anyone.. I guess that my mind set on many conspiracy theorists. I would rather believe they aren't correct because the alternative for me isn't good. I just cant loose faith in humans....

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                  No offense is meant in any way fedexnuno but brought here on purpose? Im wondering if you still wonder who killed JFK, the moon landing was actually filmed in a warehouse and our Government was involved in the World Trade Centers being attacked?

I don't throw shade on conspiracy theorists they have valid points but I think a lot of it is in their minds. Not saying they are crazy or illiterate or anything bad just how I feel
                  Brother this could have been avoided from the beginning when that plane that landed here in Ontario Ca, they should have turned that plane around and sent it back, but they decided to make Quarantine tent City in Riverside March airbase.
                  What I said was in my opinion and probably a speculation thought too.
                  And JFK was killed by the Rothschild lol
                  Last edited by fedexnuno; 02-27-2020, 10:22 AM.

Comment

It makes you wonder. We saw vaccines that went up over 100% for profit before. What if they already have a cure but are holding back release? We have seen these tactics before used for profit.

Me? I booked a flight next month to visit my mother. Fear takes over if you succumb to it. I spend a great deal of time hiking in our Utah widerness. I'm hoping to contract Lyme disease. That way I can have Lyme with my Corona.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
                      It makes you wonder. We saw vaccines that went up over 100% for profit before. What if they already have a cure but are holding back release? We have seen these tactics before used for profit.

Me? I booked a flight next month to visit my mother. Fear takes over if you succumb to it. I spend a great deal of time hiking in our Utah widerness. I'm hoping to contract Lyme disease. That way I can have Lyme with my Corona.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
                      damn not lyme. LOL

yes fear can wreck your life.

Comment

What's going to do the most damage is fear. The economic fall out will be severe.
                        Saw report of the Chinese talking about it late 2019 so the spread was already on the move.
                        The airlines of been delivering the package for weeks.

Comment

Has this become another political fight?? When we are in times where both parties should work together yet again here come the democrats. It's an election year and IMO they don't give a crap about the American people. Trump closed down flights from China and he was criticized for doing it and now the Dems are saying he hasn't done enough. He asked for 2.5 billion and again they claim it's not enough..They are trying to make Trump look bad .. But in reality I think the American people see the truth.

Comment

https://youtu.be/u03ZXcXy7hk

Comment

US Central Command has rescinded all military leave, including defense department civilian workers.

CENTCOM suspends leave and liberty for troops over coronavirus fears
                              U.S. Central Command said Thursday it was suspending leave and liberty for troops and Defense Department civilian workers to and within its area of responsibility over fears related to the spread of the coronavirus.
                              “U.S. Central Command is taking multiple prudent measures to prevent the transmission of COVID-19 Coronavirus and to mitigate the operational risk such transmission would pose,” CENTCOM told Military Times in an emailed statement.
                              CENTCOM said in a memo obtained by Politico that official travel or leave outside the CENTCOM area of operations was not affected.
                              EUCOM told Military Times it has not issued any theater wide advisories or travel restrictions across the command but may do so as the situation continues to develop.

U.S. Africa Command told Military Times that there have been no changes to operations or activities across its area of responsibility.
                              “We continue to monitor the situation," AFRICOM said in an emailed statement to Military Times.

“The health and safety of our personnel are a priority for USEUCOM and we are taking this situation seriously,” Hontz said.

U.S. Northern Command told Military Times that it was tasked to start “prudent planning”

U.S. Southern Command did not immediately respond to a request from Military Times for comment.
                              https://www.militarytimes.com/flashp...navirus-fears/

Comment

Mexico confirms first 2 cases of coronavirus
                                https://apnews.com/a7d2aaac19fc3022ba686ba91e7d4395

MEXICO CITY (AP) — Mexico’s assistant health secretary announced Friday that the country now has two confirmed cases of the new coronavirus.

Comment

Working...
                                X