X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coronavirus

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc7.com/amp/5973533

50 PEOPLE IN RIVERSIDE COUNTY SELF-QUARANTINE AS CORONAVIRUS CONCERNS MOUNT
    RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KABC) -- Dozens of people are quarantined inside their homes in Riverside County due to potential coronavirus exposure, according to Riverside County Public Health.

Health officials say none of the roughly 50 residents have been diagnosed with coronavirus, but they are self-monitoring for symptoms.
    Like I said, they should of returned that plane back...first Tent City at March Airbase and now in my residential area !

Comment

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
      https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc7.com/amp/5973533

Like I said, they should of returned that plane back...first Tent City at March Airbase and now in my residential area !
      Really seems kind of odd, are you saying these people should have been turned away,I thought you were leading the charge for open borders.
      Is it all getting a little close to home???

Comment

https://youtu.be/KefYr9n_Irs

Comment

2nd confirmed case in California.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/second-co...california-cdc

. A second coronavirus case of "unknown origin" was confirmed in the state of California on Friday, after a Santa Clara County resident reportedly tested positive for the disease.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said that officials are “aware of a second possible instance of community spread of COVID-19 in California," and that the patient has tested positive for the virus and is considered a presumptive positive case, The Associated Press reported.

The news broke just two days after California's first case of unknown origin was confirmed. The CDC says there are 12 travel-related U.S. cases and now three cases of "person-to-person spread" in the country, according to its website. The latest case would bring the total number of those detected in the U.S. to 16.

The latest case brings the number of infected in the United States to at least 60, which includes people who've been repatriated to the U.S. The CDC said earlier this week that the female patient contracted the virus without traveling outside the U.S. or coming into close contact with another infected patient.

Comment

Comment

https://youtu.be/i-eBap3GUfs

First death in America from Coronavirus

Comment

We MUST fly all over the world and import people and stuff.
                Now we get a deadly I incurable virus from the spoiledness.
                Never been my stance.
                Only rich people can afford to fly all over the world for business or pleasure.
                Not me. Not people like me.
                Wife wanted to go to Colorado Springs for our anniversary..We did for 3 days......way too expensive and airports suck...especially for smokers...Pay all kinds of money to be treated like your in jail by the TSA.....cant even get seats next to each other without an extra charge...Smoking in between flights is running half a mile to the smoking area and waiting in long lines almost missing your flight......all that money to be treated really stupid....really stupid.
                Last edited by slavenomore; 02-29-2020, 05:50 PM.

Comment

How can this be?? A cover-up in China??

https://nypost.com/2020/02/29/china-...p-report-says/

MORE ON:
                  CORONAVIRUS
                  See the stunning drop in pollution over China due to coronavirus
                  City wedding boutiques scrambling to please brides amid coronavirus delays
                  'A fish inside a fishbowl': US coronavirus patient details life under quarantine
                  Hunt for UK coronavirus 'Patient Zero' leads authorities to Italy
                  Chinese scientists knew about the coronavirus and its deadly effects as early as December — but were ordered by government officials to suppress the evidence, according to a report.

In late December, several genomics companies tested samples from sick patients in Wuhan — the center of the coronavirus outbreak — and noticed alarming similarities between their illnesses and the 2002 SARS virus, the Sunday Times of London reported, citing Chinese business news site Caixin Global.

The researchers alerted Beijing of their findings — and on Jan. 3, received a gag order from China’s National Health Commission, with instructions to destroy the samples.

Rather than hunkering down to contain the virus, Wuhan officials went ahead with their annual potluck dinner for 40,000 families.

The alleged cover-up continued when representatives from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention visited Wuhan Jan. 8, where officials intentionally withheld information that hospital workers had been infected by patients — a telltale sign of contagion.

Comment

Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by Johns Hopkins CSSE

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashb...23467b48e9ecf6
                    Last edited by 222lifer; 03-01-2020, 10:12 AM. Reason: aadded title

Comment

Originally posted by strapdrager View Post
                      Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by Johns Hopkins CSSE

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashb...23467b48e9ecf6
                      Thank you for that link...... I will save that and go back and watch how it updates.

Comment

An adviser to Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has died from the new coronavirus,
                        https://www.foxnews.com/health/advis...ked-to-country

Comment

Now there are cases in NY and Florida.. This is the story about the one in New York. Article said she caught it while traveling to Iran. How many people did she interact with before being diagnosed with it. Walking the streets of Manhattan,riding the subways or even a taxi ride. This is how it spreads. If anything one should learn to wash your hands many times during the day. We have learned over the years to carry antiseptic wipes with us no matter where we go. Stay away from people is the best answer.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-new-york-case

. . New York confirms first coronavirus case as Florida declares public health emergency

Health officials in Washington state said late on Sunday a nursing home resident had died after contracting coronavirus, while New York’s governor confirmed his state’s first positive case.

Late on Sunday, Florida declared a public health emergency as it confirmed its first two cases. Cases in Chicago and Rhode Island were also reported.

Coronavirus: Washington state nursing home under close watch as man dies
                          Read more
                          The coronavirus, which emerged in China late last year, has sent global markets falling as it quickly moves around the world. It appeared poised for a spike in the US, in part because of more testing to confirm cases.

Trump administration officials worked on Sunday to soothe nerves and calm fears that a global recession is looming, arguing that the public and media were over-reacting and saying stocks would bounce back because the US economy was fundamentally strong.

The total number of confirmed cases in the US is more than 75 with two reported deaths, both in Washington state. Globally there have been more than 87,000 cases and nearly 3,000 deaths in 60 countries, according to the World Health Organization (WHO).

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                            Really seems kind of odd, are you saying these people should have been turned away,I thought you were leading the charge for open borders.
                            Is it all getting a little close to home???
                            1484...you're absolutely right about me leading the open borders !
                            Because if I don't, where am I going to get my Ice cream, when I see the Paletero hombre I whistle at him to come over so I can buy some Paletas (ice cream) for my Grandkids and probably our neighbor kids too.
                            Oh you should see those beautiful smiles on their face !
                            Priceless!!!!
                            And where else am I going to get my Corn on the stick?
                            When I see the Elote man I whistle at him too so I can buy some Elote on the stick with butter and mayo and last parmesan cheese mmmm and of course the kids happy faces all smother with butter, mayo.
                            Also priceless to see!!!!

Comment

I'm going to place this here as it covers a number of ideas.

What Trump Could Do Right Now to Keep Workers Safe From the Coronavirus

The Occupational Safety and Health Administration has the power to institute emergency standards—but that would require the president to overcome his aversion to regulation.
                              According to the World Health Organization, protecting health-care workers from the coronavirus infection should be every country’s first priority. When these workers get sick, they can no longer help stem the epidemic or treat the infected, and sick workers who continue working can further spread the virus. The first case of COVID-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus, in a U.S. health-care worker has already been diagnosed, and many more will undoubtedly follow.

To prevent health-care workers and other essential employees from getting sick, the Trump administration should make use of a basic policy tool: regulation and enforcement by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
                              https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...ndemic/607312/

Comment

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
                                1484...you're absolutely right about me leading the open borders !
                                Because if I don't, where am I going to get my Ice cream, when I see the Paletero hombre I whistle at him to come over so I can buy some Paletas (ice cream) for my Grandkids and probably our neighbor kids too.
                                Oh you should see those beautiful smiles on their face !
                                Priceless!!!!
                                And where else am I going to get my Corn on the stick?
                                When I see the Elote man I whistle at him too so I can buy some Elote on the stick with butter and mayo and last parmesan cheese mmmm and of course the kids happy faces all smother with butter, mayo.
                                Also priceless to see!!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1479[/ATTACH]
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]1480[/ATTACH]
                                With Coronavirus being confirmed in Mexico why wouldn't you be concerned about open borders??

Comment

Working...
                                X