Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coronavirus

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
    You seemed to have no problem with this and well show you your thinking of this!!!!
    Your out of touch with reality. In Pa they started to reopen allowing some 20 plus counties.. from what I have read there was one county that never had one case.. So yeah it's bad in some places but not bad in others.. In North Carolina evidently you are allowed to carry a weapon.. Nothing wrong with that.. I don't see your point..

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
      No kidding? The Gateway Pundit (where Slavenomore found that article) seems to think Fauci isn't on board......That's the second time I've seen them put the good doctor under the bus.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
      Gateway pundit?? You were knocking that news site the other day and now it's credible for you?? Can't have it both ways .. Oh wait ,you go with the wind for whatever makes your case for the day..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
        Gateway pundit?? You were knocking that news site the other day and now it's credible for you?? Can't have it both ways .. Oh wait ,you go with the wind for whatever makes your case for the day..
        They don't seem to think much of Dr. Fauci's work. They knocked him before and they knocked him again in Slavenomore's link. They don't agree with statements in your posts. It seems I'm not the one that can't have it both ways......It's the Gateway Pundit.

Comment

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
          https://youtu.be/O7jvzVWyp74
          You seemed to have no problem with this and well show you your thinking of this!!!!
          dag, I didn't even see that on the local news.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
            wizard that is some pretty scenery for sure
            Thank You Jimmy...Most people know Jersey because of it's industrial reputation as your driving on the NJ Turnpike past both Ports of Newark and Elizabeth,landfills,container yards,swamps,industry,chemical plants,well,you get the picture...It's so much more,as you can see...

Comment

This should make for an interesting discussion.
              If this administration had it's way early on, the ACA ( Obamacare ) would have been dismantled.
              Which means one of the signature parts of the law would have been thrown out, which are "pre-existing conditions".
              In other words, without the ACA law, a health insurer could deny you coverage, charge a higher premium or deny any follow-up care.
              All that besides the fact that we were told we would have great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost. Still waiting on that.

In a time of COVID-19, ‘Obamacare’ still part of the action
              COVID-19 could have stamped a person “uninsurable” if not for the Affordable Care Act. The ban on insurers using preexisting conditions to deny coverage is a key part of the Obama-era law that the Trump administration still seeks to overturn.
              Without the law, people who recovered from COVID-19 and tried to purchase an individual health insurance policy could be turned down, charged higher premiums or have follow-up care excluded from coverage. Those considered vulnerable because of conditions such as respiratory problems or early-stage diabetes would have run into a wall of insurer suspicion.
              Yet as defenders of the ACA submit written arguments to the Supreme Court next week countering the latest challenge to its existence, the Trump administration remains adamant that former President Barack Obama’s health law, known as “Obamacare,” must go.
              From nearly 12 million people to 35 million could lose their workplace coverage due to layoffs in the coronavirus shutdown, according to an estimate by the consulting firm Health Management Associates. They have more options because of the Obama-era law.
              Part of the reason Trump failed to repeal and replace the law in 2017 was that Republicans didn’t have a plan they could agree on, he said.
              Three years later and they still don't have a replacement plan ... but they know they want to get rid of the ACA.
              So remember this tweet.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
              We will immediately repeal and replace ObamaCare - and nobody can do that like me. We will save $'s and have much better healthcare!

6:15 PM - Feb 9, 2016

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/...-of-the-action

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                If this administration had it's way early on, the ACA ( Obamacare ) would have been dismantled.
                Which means one of the signature parts of the law would have been thrown out, which are "pre-existing conditions".
                In other words, without the ACA law, a health insurer could deny you coverage, charge a higher premium or deny any follow-up care.
                All that besides the fact that we were told we would have great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost. Still waiting on that.

Three years later and they still don't have a replacement plan ... but they know they want to get rid of the ACA.
                So remember this tweet.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
                We will immediately repeal and replace ObamaCare - and nobody can do that like me. We will save $'s and have much better healthcare!

Almost looks like some people's plan is to kill off those with pre-existing conditions.....or quarantine them for life. Since they are the ones most at risk.

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
                  Sprechen Sie deutsch?

Welcome to PA. I used to hear that alot.
                  Now I hear hablo Espanol.

Comment

So remember this tweet.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Trump is not gonna take away the pre-existing condition. Nothing but lies from the left..

Comment

Trump is not gonna take away the pre-existing condition. Nothing but lies from the left..
                      So your saying whatever law that they come up with will have that part of the law about pre-existing conditions, will be left intact ?
                      And you know that how ?
                      Considering that Trump's statement ( which is over 4 years old and still no action ) says "we will immediately repeal and replace ObamaCare".
                      Or are you listening to the lies of Faux snooze ?

Comment

Not sure to put this here or automation thread....but the virus is brining on the automation.
                        Big changes and big problems for money and labor on the horizon.....coming fast.....also the government is getting on Amazon for sickness at his places and lack of protections and precautions....so he will move to this quickly imo.

I see the wealthy and powerful taking over and ruling everything with this. Politicians work for money.
                        And robot owners will have more money and power than plantation owners had. No work means no money...no money means no politicians working for you...that will be the laborer and the educated with robots and artificial intelligence.....changes like we have never seen nor expected are coming fast.
                        https://www.zerohedge.com/technology...cessing-crisis

America's meat processing crisis, mainly triggered by labor shortages and plant closings due to coronavirus spread, is set to unleash a new wave of automation across plants to ease labor and health woes.

Bloomberg Law reports JBS SA, the world's largest meat producer, is preparing to install robots in slaughterhouses to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 among human employees working on the production line.

JBS SA CFO Guilherme Cavalcanti recently said the Brazilian processing company expects to expand automation at its facilities across the world.

Cavalcanti said the adoption of automation started before the pandemic as labor tightened at US plants due to a decline in immigration sparked by the Trump administration. He said labor shortages have developed in the US as the virus infects workers and shutters plants.
                        https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-229763

The world’s largest online retailer’s bipartisan travails have worsened in recent weeks as it has battled accusations that it is failing to protect employees from coronavirus exposure, retaliating against whistleblowers and ripping off third-party vendors. Its problems grew on Friday, when Republicans and Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee demanded that CEO Jeff Bezos testify on whether the company has misled Congress about tactics it deploys against rivals.
                        I personally think the politicians know he will automate with pressure...therefore helping to usher in automation and complete control by, and for, the few.
                        Last edited by 222lifer; 05-03-2020, 11:07 AM. Reason: fixed quote

Comment

So your saying whatever law that they come up with will have that part of the law about pre-existing conditions, will be left intact ?
                          And you know that how ?
                          Considering that Trump's statement ( which is over 4 years old and still no action ) says "we will immediately repeal and replace ObamaCare".
                          Or are you listening to the lies of Faux snooze ?
                          He has repeatedly said this.. The only ones saying he gonna take it away are the looney left sided main stream media.. So who do you believe?

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
                            Not sure to put this here or automation thread....but the virus is brining on the automation.
                            Big changes and big problems for money and labor on the horizon.....coming fast.....also the government is getting on Amazon for sickness at his places and lack of protections and precautions....so he will move to this quickly imo.
                            I see the wealthy and powerful taking over and ruling everything with this. Politicians work for money.
                            And robot owners will have more money and power than plantation owners had. No work means no money...no money means no politicians working for you...that will be the laborer and the educated with robots and artificial intelligence.....changes like we have never seen nor expected are coming fast.
                            https://www.zerohedge.com/technology...cessing-crisis

I heard this morning they have a meat plant I believe they said Sweden that is completely robotized ..Having worked in a butcher shop when I was in High School I learned a lot about cutting meat.. I cannot see who a robot can do it as every side of beef is a little different..
                            Last edited by 222lifer; 05-03-2020, 11:07 AM. Reason: fixed quote

Comment

He has repeatedly said this.. The only ones saying he gonna take it away are the looney left sided main stream media.. So who do you believe?
                              I'll believe whatever is in the final law ... if they can ever decide what to replace it with ... if ever. 4 years waiting on "day one".

Because I know one thing for sure. To believe anything Trump says is like believing a used car salesman. ( Maybe that is being to hard on a used car salesman ? )

Comment

I'll believe whatever is in the final law ... if they can ever decide what to replace it with ... if ever. 4 years waiting on "day one".

Because I know one thing for sure. To believe anything Trump says is like believing a used car salesman. ( Maybe that is being to hard on a used car salesman ? )
                                The only thing we can agree on is the fact the healthcare in this country needs to be addressed.. All of it..

Comment

Working...
                                X